All Comments on 'Tom and Sandy Ch. 01'

by Tom_and_Sandy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bbwvancouverbbwvancouveralmost 16 years ago
very interesting concept,,,

Hi Tom and Sandy, I like Tom's attitude, this is something I could get into quite easily. It's difficult to find a man who can accept a strong woman's ability to support herself but who needs to be supported by her man. Most want to simply be dominant and be the one with all the ideas and answers. I'm very intrigued by how you will continue this story line. BBWVancouver

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How a dom/sub relationship should be

This is how a dom/sub relationship should be. As someone who loves submissive woman and will only get serious with a woman who will submit to me sexually, I can say that just because we want to use them seuxally doesn't mean we disrespect them and want a doormat. To many newbies see it as finding a mindless bimbo that they can use, when in reality theres not a greater feeling then having a nice strong independent woman submit to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

More!

rfinflrfinflalmost 16 years ago
waiting

good work please don't stop there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

What a start for a series...Very well written and we are all waiting for chapter 2 !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Memorable

That was a great story. I loved the characters. They were so well developed that I could see them as real people. Sandy is someone to easily fall for and reminds me of a time a few years ago. Do not stop writing, you have a lot of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent

Excellent writing....The story maintains your interest the entire way. I can not wait to read the next installment

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a great story line

This is a well written story,you have me wanting another chapter,hopefully Tom gets to get what he wants soon.I think that it will take a complete weekend for him to attain his goal of making her his submissive lover. I'll be looking for your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank you.

I extend to you my sincere appreciation for the time and effort you exerted to share this submission with the world. I cannot believe how quickly six pages scrolled by while I was utterly captivated with your characters and storyline. While I can see some possible areas of improvement, your story-telling ability and flow were very impressive. The entire story served as literary foreplay of the highest caliber, and I eagerly anticipate a chance to peruse more of your efforts. The amazing respect and love you have for your characters resonates, and I now do truly believe that a relationship where one partner is dominant can be a healthy and beautiful thing. Your respect for the dignity of humankind is moving, and related expertly. I have never felt the need to leave a lengthy comment on a story before, but it would be unforgivable to let you think I have anything other than the highest regard for your work. Please do us all a favor and continue to bring us such quality in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Liked It

But it could have been better. Tom talked too much, had too many rules and didn't protect her at all. He could take her too swinging clubs do three ways or anything else that could hurt her in many ways. In real life she would be a dummy to agree to these conditions. But as a story, fantsay,this could be good.Looking for next chapter.

39103910almost 16 years ago
Awesome!

I hope we see another chapter. Excellent writing.

VoraithVoraithalmost 16 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!

You have to write more, this was just a teaser to what is to come I hope.

I will be watching for more from you about Tom and Sandy

Tom_and_SandyTom_and_Sandyalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Thanks for the comments. Work is underway for another chapter, due to the positive response. I can't say when it will be done, probably a couple months or more, but it probably wouldn't have been written without the comments.

Tom & Sandy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Will Be Looking For More

Great build-up. Looking forward to the consumation!!

Tom_and_SandyTom_and_Sandyalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Next installment going well

The next chapter is well under way. I hope to have it up by the end of July. I guess I'm pretty obsessive about the quality of anything I release, so I read and re-read everything. I bet I read the first chapter 20 times, almost always making a correction or two. That's why it takes a long time to complete. Be patient and we'll get to see Sandy and Tom making beautiful music together...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A good start

But I hope he treats her better than he does his dog. Just put the dog out the door for exercise and companionship? If he isn't careful the dog will do to him what she is doing to her husband! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing against intermittent sub/dom role playing but permanently is mental illness.

Sorry, it's a fact. Secondly, just file for divorce then do this. Living in separate rooms like that is worse for the children. Lot's of troubled people in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Screw for 2 hours. Oh effin' brother what a crock...LMFAO

"After reading about the exercises in the Playboy advisor, Tom had decided it was worth a shot." This has to be the stupidest story I've ever read on LIT. I don't think I ever suffered through more paragraphs that were so full of shit. I kept reading to see how bad the train wreck would be. The fact this got one single 5 at all is depressing but to avg 4+ is downright frightening...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John is an asshole, but Tom is an egotistical dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous