Tom and Sarah Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom & Sarah pursue their journey into submission.
6.1k words
4.75
9.8k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This is a story viewed from 2 vantage points, JJ a dominant master and Tom, the male half of a couple of would-be slaves.

It is possible to read this story by itself, but I recommend strongly to read part 1 and 2 first.

*****

Tom

Our master had gone and we were just the two of us left with an huge void. What had happened to us? From a "normal" couple of suburbanites, we found ourselves in a totally new and uncharted territory. I knew Sarah was like me, so ashamed and confused, still already missing our master more than what we could admit.

"What do you think, my love. Should we forget that anything happened and go back to our normal life?"

Sarah answered immediately "How can we ever forget that? Master is the greatest thing that ever happened to us, I have known happiness and pleasure that I could never imagine was possible." I love you, but I belong to our master, and if you are honest, you'll say it's true for you too."

Tom started to cry. "You are right, my love, I didn't want to say it first, but I don't know if I could live without him either. The feeling of belonging... of being owned is something I could never forget about."

Kelly, Sarah sister car parked in our driveway, she opened the door and our children came in jumping at us like we had been away for a week. "Look what Kelly bought me: a car," said Mark, our son. And Lizzie showed us a new doll.

We invited Kelly to stay for dinner and had a very nice meal, but if the kids were very excited, Sarah and I were kind of quiet, lost in our thought. Kelly asked us "What happened? didn't you have a good time?"

"Oh yes a great time but we are a little tired, that's all." Kelly laughed "A whole weekend as young lovers, that can be exhausting..."

We smiled at her, but did not elaborate. "What would she think if she knew how we spent our weekend?"

After dinner, Kelly left, we put the kids to bed and went to bed ourselves. We rested in each other arms but did not touch each other. We did not have Master's permission to make love. It was an awkward situation, obeying our Master even if he would have no way of knowing if we did. But the 2 of us felt we did not have the right to disobey him. We were his and his alone.

The next morning, we were back to our normal routine. I prepared myself to go to work and Sarah got the kids ready for the school bus. It was a busy morning at work. About one hour after lunch, the phone rang and it was Master. I could feel my cock stir immediately at the sound of his voice.

"Hello, how are you, my pet, did you and Sarah have a good night sleep? I want you to come tonight to my place to try your new collars. Since you have the children, come first after work, and Sarah can come after you and spend the night." "Yes Master, I blurted, I'll be there as soon as I can. We miss you so much already, Master". I spent the rest of the afternoon, looking at the clock every fifteen minutes and at 5 on the dot, I was thru the door to drive the few miles to our Master's house.

Master's house without being a mansion was very large and without architectural character, but with a very solid door. I rang at the door and it was opened by a middle aged lady with a very welcoming smile. She was around 45, very beautiful, well made up, in a very elegant and sexy dress that let her large breast show thru. "Hello, Tom, I am Veronica. Master told me you would be here and to show you the house, as it will be your house as well now. Master will be here shortly. I belong to him, just like you and Sarah with a few other ladies and girls. You are the only male owned by Master at this time You can ask me any question you may have, I live here full time with Sandra and we take care of the house and the domestic chores for Master." She showed me the various rooms, dining room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, where I met Sandra, who was busy cooking half naked. She was very sexy and pretty as well , in her mid 20s.

The last room she showed me, she called "Chamber of Delights", was different from anything I had seen before. It was furnished with fixture that look like they came from torture chambers. Punishment benches, St-Andrews cross, beds with restraints, racks, cages and on every wall rows of floggers, whips, dildos, vibrators and many other devices I had no idea what they could be.

I looked at these, transfixed and I could feel my cock stirring, as the sexual overtones were so strong.

At the end of our tour, Veronica told me to seat in the "Chamber of Delights" to wait for Master.

I had waited for about half an hour when Master came in. "Hello, my pet, sorry to keep you waiting. You have visited my house, Veronica told me. I hope you and your lovely wife will come and visit me often and you will feel perfectly at home here. But what are you doing all dressed up. Get naked, my slut." I got up and undressed quickly. Master grabbed my cock. "mmm what a nice little cock. You have been a good little slave and you deserve a reward." He pushed a button and Sandra appeared a few seconds later with a little package in her hands. "Sandy, Tom here has deserved a little reward and you are going to give it to him." Sandra got on her knees, crawled to me, took my cock in her hand, and put her mouth to it. I was so surprised, I didn't know what to do, but my cock was so hard. She started sucking me and I was so aroused, I came almost immediately in her mouth. She just swallowed my load without hesitation. Master was laughing out loud. "You are a quick cummer, my little slut" I was so ashamed at cumming so quickly, I was red like a tomato.

"But I did not have you come here for that." He took the package Sandy had brought and opened it. There it was, 2 dog collars, one dark blue and one pink with assorted leashes. Master took the blue one and put it around my neck, not too tight, but not loose either. He attached the leash to it and pull slightly on it, making me sidestep. "Here you are, my slut, you now belong to me officially" . This collar must stay around your neck 24/7 until I tell you to remove it, I'll give Sarah hers when she comes later."

I was so confused at feeling Master full weight of ownership, but incredibly a feeling of pride was overwhelming the one of shame.

"Do you have any question, my slut?"

"Yes, Master, this room here. Are we going to be tortured?"

"No, don't worry, darling, this room is used for my BDSM club once a month. I am the President of our local chapter and our members meet for a weekend of fun, once a month here. Some of our members are big on pain and we need some equipment. I will invite you and Sarah sometimes for our meetings where you will have to serve our members, but no pain for you, only pleasure."

"Now come to your Master, I want to take you before you go."

JJ

I took Tom before I let him go. I first had him suck my cock and I must say, his skills had improved (Sarah probably had offered some advice), then I had him fuck my hand and I edged him several times, before taking him and he came very hard. He still belonged to me as when I left yesterday, so eager to please me.

An hour later Sarah came in. She was given the tour of the house by Veronica. She, too, was impressed by our " Chamber of Delights " room but I detected more excitement than fear in her. When I put her collar around her neck she was so proud, a diamond necklace could not have pleased her more. She was so happy to belong to me. Sarah was expecting to spend the night here so when I took her hand and led her to my bedroom, she was beaming. I undressed her and took her. She moaned, and begged and was the most obedient slut until she came as my little slave. But I wanted her to go the extra step by submitting to someone else. I called Veronica, my slave but dominatrix to others. "Now my love, you are going to belong to Veronica, you obey her in all she says like it was me." Sarah had never been with another woman and she looked at me, obviously distressed. Veronica first laid naked on the bed, her legs open. "Come, my slut, eat my pussy, pleasure me." Sarah looked at me with a questioning look. I nodded to her and she went down on Veronica, at first kissing her pussy a little tentatively, then the taste seemed to inspire her and she went at it with more appetite, opening her mouth and licking Veronica's clit with purpose. She opened her pussy lips with her fingers and sucked on the clit, taking it in her mouth, bringing Veronica to the edge of orgasm, which she went over and came in Sarah mouth. Veronica held her head, until Sarah had licked and drunk all her juices. Then Veronica put Sarah on her back and French kissed her, she took a strap-on out, put it on with a good size dildo and fucked her hard. Soon Sarah was moaning, whimpering and came like the new slut she was.

The next day I wanted to take Sarah shopping. Not shopping for cloth or food, but for something she and Tom had almost nothing of, except for a little vibe they hardly ever used. I was going to take Sarah to a sex shop I knew very well. It was the main supplier of our club as most of what I had in the Chamber of Delights came from it. The owner, Amy, was a member of our club and a sub of mine. She was going to show Sarah the devices she and Tom needed, with demonstration, if necessary. I didn't think they needed very much, as I wanted them to be my slaves through obedience, submission and humiliation rather than through physical stimulation. But a minimum was still needed. We started with dildos and vibrators. Different sizes and materials for the dildos and strap-ons and different types of vibrators, rabbits and magic wands, vibrating balls with remote control and finished with butt plugs, anal beads, nipple clamps and a few sexy outfits...

We came out of the store and into the car and I could tell this shopping excursion had aroused Sarah very much, her cheeks were rosy, her eyes brighter than usual. A soon as we were sitting in the car, she came cuddling me and offering her mouth. I kissed her and my hand went under her skirt. She was soaked. I removed my hand and started the car. At each red traffic light, I had my hand on her pussy, rubbing her clit very slightly, keeping her on edge, and removing it as soon as the light turned green.

If the red light lasted a little longer, I had to be very careful, not to make her cum as she was very close. She was moaning when I had my hand on, whimpering when I took it off. The trip lasted about half an hour, and I don't know how I kept her from cumming. I parked the car in the garage, we got out and I grabbed Sarah and bent her on the car hood, put the back of her skirt over her head, and took her hard. She came almost instantly, then she came twice more over the next couple of minutes for an almost uninterrupted orgasm of about 5 minutes. When it was over, I had almost to carry her inside the house.

Once inside, I undressed her and made her put on the French maid outfit that we had just purchased. We had lunch with a salad and some fruit, that she served me in her uniform, that did not leave much to the imagination. While drinking my coffee, I made her climb on the table, lay on her back and took a rabbit vibrator from the shopping bag. I gave it to her: "Show me if you can use this properly, my darling." Her freshly shaved pussy was glistening and she did not take long to figure out how to use her new toy and she came again. She had years of underused sexual capacity and was starting to make up for them. I decided to stay with her until she had to go and pick up the children at school. We went to bed in the master bedroom (it was appropriately named for once) and I made love to her several times in various positions (missionary, doggie style, standing, 69, , her on top). I did not merely fuck her, but took her with love and feelings. She came harder and harder every time, crying louder and louder.

When it was time to go and get the children, she could hardly stand up and I decided to drive with her to the school. That also, would give me the opportunity to meet the children Elizabeth (Lizzie) and Mark.

When they spotted us in the car, they were quite surprised to see me driving their mother's car. Sarah was a little embarrassed and introduce me as "Uncle", a long lost uncle who had just reappeared in their lives, actually not a real uncle but a very close friend of the family.

They gave me a kiss and that was that, no further question.

We drove back to the house and I played with the kids, while Sarah prepared dinner and we waited for Tom to come home after his days work. He was surprised to find me sitting on the floor, playing cards with Lizzie and Mark.

We ate dinner and I retired to the Master bedroom with Tom. I made him undress and suck my cock while I fucked him with one of the new acquisitions, a medium sized dildo. I wanted the children to get used to me and used to me spending time with their parents alone. I did not think they knew what we did exactly, but they had the feeling that their parents obeyed me and submitted to me. I had absolutely no sexual interest in them. I am not a perv and a pedophile. But I wanted them to know what the pecking order was. They were 12 and 10, old enough to know the balance of power.

We went back upstairs to kiss the children good night and Sarah, Tom and I went to the living room.

I took both of them in my arms, kissed them deeply and undressed them and myself. I sat down on the sofa and had Sarah straddle me. She lowered her pussy on my cock and I penetrated her. She bounced on my laps, my cock deep in her pussy, and she was soon moaning. I kissed her neck, something she specially enjoyed and she came quickly. I then selected a strap-on and had Tom on his all four and instructed Sarah to fuck him. Tom had an immediate erection being fucked by his wife for the first time. I could see that he enjoyed it very much, as he was moaning so loud. And he came wildly, harder than he did earlier when I used the dildo on him.

After that we retired for the night, all 3 of us in the master bedroom, Sarah and I in the bed and Tom on the floor next to us. We were all tired and went to sleep.

In the morning, the children got up early, before us, and rushed into our bedroom. They were astonished by the sleeping arrangement. They kissed us all three good morning but did not make any comment. My plan was working all right. "But what was my plan, you ask?"

It was Friday morning and I told Sarah to ask her sister Kelly to get the children for the weekend, so we could have time for ourselves. Kelly who was single and did not have children of her own, was happy to take them. It was arranged that she would come and pick them up around 5:00 that evening. Tom went to work, I went to take care of my business and Sarah would stay home to do the domestic chores.

I made sure I was back before 5:00 to meet Kelly. I had seen her picture and she looked very good.

Tom

Master had made some plans for us to spend the weekend in an adult resort, which just meant that there would be no children, that nudity was OK and sex was rampant. When I got back from work, he was already home talking with Sarah and Terry in the sitting room. He was sitting next to Sarah and had his arm loosely over her shoulder. He was joking and laughing with the 2 women and Terry's cheeks were flushed, as if very excited.

Terry was 2 years younger that Sarah, not quite a pretty as her, but very attractive nevertheless. She had brown hair, shoulder length, was better endowed than Sarah for breast. She had not much luck with men. She had a few boy friends, one she almost got married to, before it collapsed without us knowing exactly why. Most of the other ones were short terms romances and as far as we knew she had nobody at the moment. I had fantasized a few times about her, but never thought about her seriously. Our Master looked like he enjoyed talking with her very much and I could not help feeling a prong of jealousy.

She was very curious about Master and asked a lot of questions without probing directly about what she was suspecting. She was looking at Sarah with questioning eyes and then at me. I was sure she would ask the children lots of questions as soon as they left. I must say than I understood her, as when looking at master, I could not help to feel turmoils in my boxers. And I could see Sarah was very aroused too. But Master was keeping a straight demeanor, ignoring or feigning to ignore her and our excitement. Terri finally left with the children.

We got ready to go for the resort that was a couple of hours away. We got there for dinner that was a nude dinner where all the guests were naked (the servers too). Master felt perfectly at ease but Sarah and I were very embarrassed as we had never been naked among strangers. Some of the women were very good looking, like Sarah, others not so much. Some men well endowed (and Master was one of the best), and I was relieved to see that I fitted well in the average and I had nothing to be ashamed about.

We were sharing our table with a couple, who was curious about us. They were in their 40's like Sarah and I, good looking, without being very handsome. Master asked me to explain the nature of our relationship and I got very embarrassed trying to say that he was our master and us his slaves. They got very excited and blushed like ripe tomatoes.

Mark and Kathy looked at us with what I thought was envy or lust or both. They quickly admitted that it was a fantasy of them as well, but they would never dare to make it reality. We were eating dessert and Master told them that if they found the courage, they would be welcome to come and visit us in our room or invite him to theirs and we said good evening.

After dinner, a few drinks and few dances, we retired to our room. Master ordered Sarah and I to entertain him by making love with each other. We had wanted to make love for a long time, but when he gave us permission (ordered us actually), i was not so happy (and Sarah too, I think) as I thought I would be, After what we had experience with Master, it did not seem all that important. We belonged to him so completely that anything else (including the 2 of us together) seemed like a sexual let down.

We, of course, loved each other as much as before (maybe even more), but sex had lost some of its urgency. We started to kiss and caress each other, I got a hard on but not as glorious as with Master, Sarah got wet, but she was not dripping like she did with him. We had sex but it was not the hurricane we now knew, but more like a gentle breeze and our orgasm, that came after a long time, was a small release. It was not better or worse than what we had before Master, but about the same. We realized then that there would not be any road back to our previous life, even if we wanted to.

After that Master took us both at the same time. We were both on our all 4 and Master took us, me in the ass, Sarah in the pussy, alternatively. We were side by side, looking at each other and we both came almost at the same time and at the same time as Master. We then went to sleep in the arms of Master, as it was late by then.

The next day, we spent mostly on the beach, swimming and playing naked. Nudity was not required but it was a nudist colony. However, sex on the open was not permitted. After lunch, the couple who shared our table for dinner, came and joined us. They were very embarrassed but quickly admitted they had come to ask Master to go with them to their room to submit to him. They had a hard time sleeping last night, as they talked about it till very late and decided in the morning to go with it.

After spending a little more time at the beach, Master told us all to come to our room. There we took a quick shower to get rid of the sand. Master instructed Sarah and I to play with Mark and we did, kissing ans sucking.

12