Tom and Sarah Pt. 04

Story Info
Tom and Sarah and friends.
5.1k words
4.7
6.8k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story viewed from 2 vantage points, JJ a dominant master and Tom, the male half of a couple of his slaves.

It is possible to read this story by itself, but I recommend strongly to read part 1, 2 and 3 first.

*****

Tom

A couple of weeks later, when Master came tonight, he was smiling. "Do you remember Mark and Kathy from the resort we went to? Off course you do, it was not even a month ago."

"Yes Master." we said in unison.

"Well, they invite us at their house for the weekend. I've got an e-mail from them. Do you want to go? of course you do".

"But, it's in the middle of nowhere. I hope they at least have air conditioning there, said Sarah. Maybe we should have invited them here. It's not much, but at least we have all the amenities."

"I think you may have a surprise. I have run a search on the web about them, and it happened they are very wealthy. Their family owns one of the largest construction companies in Florida and Mark and Kathy are vice presidents. I doubt it will be a shack in the woods."

So, we started to prepare to go for the week end.

We asked Terri if she could babysit, but she was very reluctant. Now that she was Master's too, she just wanted to come too and share the fun with us.

We agreed that if she could get one of the grandmothers to babysit, she could come. Besides we thought that we may get overruled by Master if she asked him. Sarah's and Terri's mother agreed gladly to take her grandchildren

Master told us to pack light but to bring a suitcase of our sex toys with us as he did not know what Kathy and Mark got.

They were only an hour and a half from here and we left about 10:30 the Saturday morning, all 4 of us in Master's car. We should be there around lunch time.

We got there just past noon and Mark and Kathy were waiting for us... naked. The house was indeed in the middle of nowhere, on a huge piece of wooden property and it was a large compound that included the house itself of very modern design, a couple of bungalows for guests probably, a four car garage. a beautiful swimming pool and a tennis court... not exactly a shack.

When we came out of the car, Mark and Kathy rushed to greet us, so happy apparently to see us and specially Master. We came in the house and the interior matched the outside, furnished with taste. It was expensive furniture and decoration, no doubt about it, but simple and personal.

They took our suitcases from us and put them on the side. "We'll see about the sleeping arrangements later. Let's go to the patio and have lunch, you must be hungry."

We went for lunch in the shaded patio and had a wonderful sea food salad (no doubt from a caterer) and Champagne. Terri introduced herself as Master's new slave, beaming about it.

Them Kathy toasted us "We are so happy to have you here. We have thought a lot since our meeting and would like to tell you what we thought, some trivial, some important. Please hear us out."

"First, we want both to belong to Master. We have read a lot about submission and ownership. After a few years of happy marriage, we had lost interest in sex and when going to the resort, we hoped to find something new. And thanks God, we did. We saw how happy, Tom and Sarah were and thought this was it for us. We loved Master at first sight and he gave us our best sex in years if not ever. Mark who had never been with a man before, found his true nature and has been fantasizing ever since."

"Please Master will you have us? We will be your obedient slaves."

"Yes, said Mark, it was a revelation for me and I need to belong to Master as his slave to do whatever he pleases. Please Master, I have fantasies that are too embarrassing to say here and I will tell you in private."

Master interrupted him: "No, there is nothing you can't say here. You, all 5 of you, belong to me now and there will be no secret. Everything will be in the open. There is no embarrassment or shame to have in front of each other. Everybody will know everything, so there will be no suspicion, no jealousy or resentment. We'll be one big happy family. So what is it you wanted to ask me?"

"Oh Master, I read a lot about submission" mmm, it's so embarrassing,... I would love you to have piss play with me. You,... to pee on me...in my mouth...I have thought about it so much."

Master had a good laugh. "That's all, of course, my little slut, this is so common for slaves to want this kind of thing. But that's where I draw the line. There will be not scat play or blood play, but pee, off course."

"We will have plenty of time to talk about everything over the week end, said Master, and we need to know each other completely before we talk about serious matters. Let's enjoy now."

JJ

We were having a wonderful lunch in the shade of the patio, next to the swimming pool, drinking an excellent champagne. My five slaves jockeying for position for my favors. I got up, undressed and dived in the pool. All 5 of them joined me in the cool water. And we horsed around for a while. Life was great.

I then took Kathy's and Terri's hands, my 2 most recent property "acquisitions" and lead them to a large couch on one side of the patio. I told them to play with each other and to have a 69, and called Sarah. I had Sarah sit on my laps, her back on my chest and her legs open wide. I put 2 fingers of my right hand in her cunt and rubbed them in and out as she was watching Kathy and Terri. She was so wet. I fingerfucked her for a little while, kissing her neck, licking her ears and she came all of a sudden on my fingers. "I love you little slut. You are such a good little slave to me, one of the very best I ever had."

I let her go back to the pool. I turned my attention to Kathy and Terri playing with each other. They were soaked, very excited. "Get on your all 4, side by side, my darlings." They did on the side of the couch, their asses up, their legs open in anticipation. I got up, positioned myself behind Terri first, thrust my cock in her, grabbed her hips with my left hand and started to fuck her slowly. My other hand went to Kathy's pussy, fingerfucking her. They were so excited they came very quickly, squealing for Terri, blabbering for Kathy. I then switched position and started the same thing with the same results and I came hard in Kathy's. I called Tom and ordered him to clean Kathy with his tongue, consuming my cum that, by now, he liked so much.

I then turned to Mark "Time for your fantasy to come true, slut, get on your back, next to the shower in spread eagle position and open your mouth." I put my foot on his stomach then in front of his mouth. "Suck on my toes, lick the sole of my foot. Clean it well." I then stepped over him, took my cock in my hand. By then, the combination of Champagne and coffee had given me a full bladder. I started peeing on him, his tummy, then his cock and finally his face and his open mouth. He drank as much a he could. When I had finished, I put my foot on his cock and rubbed it up and down until he came, moaning like a girl.

I hear you say "Hey JJ is pulling our leg, all these beautiful young men and women cumming at the drop of a hat as soon as he touches them. Come on. Be realistic."

I will answer, "It's easy to understand, first they were all very submissive and accepted me as their Master, and they were expecting me to make them cum, looking up at me. Then I had created such a very highly charged sexual atmosphere around us, that bathing in it, they could not help it being very excited to start with. The women were wet all the time and the men at least semi erect.

Tom

Master had made all his slaves cum but me. I was starting to get frustrated, but did not dare to mention it to Master. I was hard, watching everyone else and Master noticed it. "What the matter, my little darling, he said, you think I would forget you? What would you like? A blow job by one of the girls? What about Kathy? Terri? Sarah? or Mark, maybe?"

I blushed as I was thinking of Mark. I had never had a full blow job by a man before. I had play with mark a little at the resort and I had found it very erotic, but that was all. And Mark had become more girlish since the time at the resort, he was turning gay, I would say. "You decide, Master, I am yours, anything you want." "LOL, my little slut, I know you, you want Mark don't you? So be it."

Master called Mark and told him what was expected from him. I could see that Mark was very happy about it. He dropped on his knees and started sucking me. As a man, he knew instinctively what to do to please another man. I, soon, started to fuck his mouth, then his throat, having him gag on my cock. I tried to make it last as long as I could, but it was not long for me to cum in his throat.

After that we spent most of the afternoon in and out of the pool. Terri borrowed a racquet from Kathy and they went to play a couple of sets, which Kathy won handsomely.

I spent time with Mark who told me how Master had changed him. He thought he was fantasizing more about men than women now and that gay was is true nature.

Master spent most of the afternoon with Sarah on the couch. I could see them talk and kiss. Master took her a couple of times and everybody knew it as Sarah was as noisy as ever. I don't know what happened to her. With me, she would moan quietly when she came, but now it was like she wanted the whole world to know about it. She was Master's slut, no doubt about it. And the amazing thing was that I was not jealous, I was happy for her and for Him.

When evening came, we all had a few drinks of very good (and probably expensive) wine. And then we gathered around the big barbecue and I, with Mark, cooked ribeye steaks and we had a great dinner with antipasto appetizer and baked potatoes and French pastries.

We then retired to a large lounge and Terri and Kathy managed to sit on each side of Master on a large couch. He had a hand on both their backs and they were stealing kisses from him blabbering like young excited girls. Soon, Master had them undressed naked and had them bent over his cock that they sucked like it was a candy. After a while he pulled Terri up on his laps and had her straddle his cock and she fucked him hard and came in no time. Then it was Kathy's turn. He then made them kneel between his legs to suck him again. Master was very aroused and came quickly on Terri's face. He made Kathy leap his cum up and she cleaned Terry's face thoroughly with great pleasure.

A little later, Kathy called for our attention. "As I said earlier, there is a serious matter Mark and I wanted to discuss with Master and since everything must be in the open, I'll say it for all of you. "

"Well... Mark and I have been trying to get a baby for years. With all the tests we did, it shows that Mark has a very low sperm count and that's why I could not get pregnant."

"So, after we met you, Master, we have thought a lot about it. Right from the time we met you, we knew we wanted you as our Master. Not only your sexual capacity, but your personality seduced us, we just fell in love. We came to think you would be the perfect solution to our problem. You would be the father of our child. Please Master, we beg you, give us a child, breed me, I am yours to impregnate. I want it so much."

"Tom, Sarah, Terri I hope you won't see this as an attempt to take Master away from you. We will be so grateful to you. You will all be his or her godfather and godmother."

We were all holding our breath, waiting for Master's answer.

"You know, my darlings, some masters think it's their right to breed his slaves. I am not one of those. I believe it's a big responsibility to father a child, even if he has 2 other parents to raise him (or her). And you are taking me by surprise here. I was not expecting this."

"Let me think a little about it before I give you my answer. I want to sleep on it and I'll give you my answer tomorrow morning. I am going to go to bed now as it's late. Sarah, come with me for the night. The others, you go to bed and no sex for you tonight."

JJ

Kathy had really surprised me. I have a few illegitimate children (3 of them I knew of and maybe some more), but the mothers did not ask me They just did it and took full responsibility for them. This was a little different as I would know about it and would have to accept it and acknowledge my child. But, secretly I felt somehow flattered by the confidence Kathy and Mark showed in me. I took Sarah in my arms, kissed her.

"What do you think, my love? Should I father a child to Kathy? I like your opinion as a woman."

"My, Yes Master, Do it for Kathy, you know for most women, not having children can be such a tragedy. She loves you, Mark loves you too, they have money to care for the child, he won't be wanting for anything. You will make them so happy. And, smiling, it looks like he will have 2 mummies."

Laughing: "Yes it looks like Mark is gone that way 100%. I have 4 girls and one boy now. Isn't it too many?"

Sarah, laughing: "It can never be too many for you, my bull, I adore you. I so belong to you."

I grabbed Sarah and made her straddling me, she impaled herself on my cock and fucked me more than I fucked her. She went up and then smashed down on me very hard. She came twice in quick succession before I came in her. I kissed her and we went both to sleep.

We woke up late just before 9:00, took a quick shower together and went to the kitchen where everybody was gathered for breakfast. I kissed everybody good morning and helped myself with grapefruit juice, croissants and coffee. I could feel some tension as everybody and specially Kathy was waiting for me to speak. She was pale and very nervous and was watching me with an imploring look.

I look at her and said: "So, I have decided, with Sarah's help. I will give you the child you want so much, my darling."

She threw herself in my arms, crying. "Oh, thank you Master, thank you, so much, I love you." And she offered her mouth for me to kiss and possess."

"Do you know when you should be fertile?"

"Oh yes, Master, I should be now, that's why we waited for this week end to ask you to come." and laughing "I may be pregnant already since yesterday, Master."

"Maybe, but we are going to do what we can today to make sure. I thought of something for good luck, do you still have your wedding dress?"

"Yes Master it is in one of our closets, like new."

"Good, I want you to put it on all day today, with nothing under it."

She disappeared as soon as she had her coffee, and came back a few minutes later with her wedding gown on. She was beautiful, smiling and looking so happy, in her white dress.

Everybody started to sing "Here comes the bride", laughing and joking.

I took her in my arms: "you all, behave while I am taking my bride to our our private quarters for our wedding night."

I lifted her in my arms like it's done in the movies and carried her to the Master bedroom I used last night with Sarah.

I laid her on the bed on her back. I lifted her dress over and went down on her, licking her pussy. There really was no need for that, as she was already very wet, but I still licked her for some time for my own enjoyment as I love the taste of a woman in heat. I then took her missionary style as I believe it's the best way to breed a woman. She came twice before I came in her, not moving out for some time to let my seeds go do their job. I took her two more times after that, once doggy style and once having her straddle me. (it's the 3 positions I like most, not being too much for acrobatics).

We then joined back my "harem" for lunch that we had like the day before at the pool side.

After lunch, Kathy had another announcement. "Mark and I have decided to buy a condo where you all live, so we can be close to you during my pregnancy, and after."

"Maybe you can help us find the right one. Please Master, we'd like to go tomorrow, can you help us?"

"Tomorrow morning, I can't but in the afternoon yes. I know a real estate agent, I must have her card somewhere, let me give it to you. Call her. Tell her I recommended her to you. Do you know what kind of a condo you want and your price range?"

"Not exactly but we would like a 2 or 3 bedrooms with view on the water., swimming pool. We would prefer it new. How much do they go for? any idea?"

"You are looking at a couple of millions, but talk to the real estate girl and ask her to prepare some showings for you. Let's meet at her office, say about 3:00."

We spent the rest of the afternoon, relaxing and having fun.

Tom

the week end was kind of unexpected. Kathy and Mark wanting a baby, then wanting a condo, we did not anticipate this. But we had a very good time nevertheless, we had a little less of Master than we had hoped for, but we will have him for ourselves tonight back home.

Before getting home, we stopped in a nice Italian restaurant for dinner. Master asked for a table in a corner and we placed our order with some wine. As usual we did not wear underwear, as Master wanted to always have free access to us. I was sitting across Master who was in the corner with the 2 girls between us. I could not see Master's hands and I knew they were in the women pussies. They were both red and I could see them humping his fingers. These 2 had become such sluts in the little time we had known him. His power on us was incredible as I was just as much his slut as they were.

They were moaning very quietly and he stopped when the waitress brought our food. We started to eat and I soon felt Master bare foot on my cock thru the opening in the side of my shorts. I could not help blushing and hump his foot. I was such a slut. He stopped too as I thought I would cum in my shorts.

We all 3 of us were so much aroused and Master smiled and winked at us. "Patience is a virtue."

We drove the rest of the way home after a good meal and Master kept his promises to us. He played for a few hours with our bodies, licking, sucking, caressing, masturbating, fucking us. We came several times each. He could play so well with our bodies. He came a couple of times too and we had our dessert. I feel so slutty when I am with him. I never have enough, and the girls are the same. We hardy finish cumming that we can't wait for his next caress. He is very demanding, would spank us if we are not performing to his standards or if we show the slightest lack of respect. But even his spanking is so erotically charged, than often we would do something on purpose to get one. I specially love it when I am across his knees and his hand would slap my ass with just a hint of a caress at the end of each slap.

I always get so hard during and after a spanking. And the girls get soaked, so he would often turn us on our back and masturbate us till we cum.

JJ

At 3 o'clock, as decided the day before, I was at the real estate agent office where Kathy and Mark were waiting for me. They had been here a little earlier and had told the agent what they were looking for.

She had punched it in the computer and found 3 listings that looked like they were possible candidates. All 3 had view on the water, had 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a swimming pool. 2 were sitting in a golf course, and the third one was right on the water with a private beach and a private marina.

The last one was the most expensive at just short of $3millions. That's the one Kathy wanted to see first (when money is not an issue!!...). We drove there and the building was brand new (just 1 year old) with a manicured ground. The swimming pool was very large surrounded with tables, lounge chairs, umbrellas, a complete bar serving sandwiches and salads... The little marina was perfect, although Kathy and Mark did not have a boat (at least not yet). The apartment was new, never been lived in, and was magnificent. The kitchen, all in marble counter tops and the most advanced appliances, the bathrooms like straight out of magazines. The bedrooms large, my room (the master bedroom) huge.

12