Tom and Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big terrace over the water. That was an exceptional find. Was the price too steep?

I could see Kathy loved it, I waited for them on the terrace while they negotiated the price and conditions. By 5 o'clock they had a firm offer on the table.

I asked the agent if we could stay in the apartment for a while after she left and she obliged.

I wanted to baptize it today. We went to the master bedroom, where a thick carpet was covering the floor. I told Mark and Kathy do get naked for me. I ordered Mark to get on his knees and masturbate without cumming, while I had Kathy lay on her back, with her legs wide open.

I knelt between her legs and licked her pussy. She started moaning and begging for me to make her cum. I loved her taste, and made it last, as I enjoyed myself drinking her love juice. But I did not forget that she needed me to breed her. I covered her. She came twice before I came in her, filling her pussy with my seeds, hoping that one of them would find its way where it counted.

It was funny, because I never thought of having children before, but I was taking it as a personal challenge to get Kathy pregnant as soon as possible.

We then went to Tom and Sarah house where a nice dinner was waiting for us. And Sarah was my main course. Why did I love this woman so much? She was pretty, sure, but that was not the reason. She just belonged to me like no woman ever belonged to me before.

After dinner, Kathy and Mark left. I led her, Terri and Tom to the master bedroom. I took her twice with Tom and Terri watching. After I came in her, Tom and Terri cleaned us, licking our juices, thoroughly. I rewarded them by having him fuck my hand and masturbating Terri.

The next day, Kathy called me, all excited.

"Master, Master, they accepted our offer. We are so happy, we love this condo. The closing can be in a week, since we don't have to finance it."

"Great news, darling. We should go to celebrate."

"Why don't you come here to the house tonight, we'll have our catering people prepare a delicious meal. If you don't mind, Master, it will be just the3 of us. Mark and I never had you just for ourselves and we want you so much. Say 7:00."

I drove the 80 miles or so to Kathy and Mark, listening to a recording of Puccini's Turandot, one of my favorite operas and was there in no time.

Kathy was waiting for me in her wedding dress, Mark in his business attire.

I kissed her and she responded passionately, kissed mark and he responded just as passionately.

"Kathy darling, I think Mark is ill at ease all dressed up as a business-man. I think he would be much better dressed in his new sexual identity. We need to femme him a little. Go and get clothes that will fit him, shoes and your make up case."

She left and came back with a nice short black dress, panties, bra, heels and even a shoulder length wig.

All three of us had a good time transforming Mark from a serious looking man into a good looking woman. He had a hard-on from start to finish and we had to fight to get his cock however modest into his new small and sexy panties. Then Kathy started to work on the make-up and 10 minutes later, we had a very nice looking woman with us. So much so, that I wanted him/her right away to give me a blow job.

I sat on a comfortable armchair, Mark crawled on his all 4 between my legs, opened my zipper, extracted my cock ans started sucking it. I grabbed Kathy, half seated her on my laps and sent my hand exploring under the wedding gown. She had no panties as instructed. She was soaked, the excitement of femming her hubby. I inserted 2 fingers in her cunt and fingerfucked her, kissing her neck. She was moaning soon and came on my fingers. I was myself very aroused and could feel my climax coming. I came fucking Mark throat and he swallowed it all.

The evening had started well, we had a couple of drinks each. The dinner started well too with a salad with foie gras, then blackened Chilean sea bass with rice and spinach, cheese tray and a tiramisu for dessert. All with excellent wines. We refreshed ourselves naked in the swimming pool but I did not forget I had to breed Kathy.

In the following couple of hours, I took her twice in positions most favorable for breeding. This woman was about as hot as Sarah and as noisy. Fortunately the neighbors were far enough, especially that Mark, now that he was a girl too, was almost as noisy. When he was cumming, he was squealing like a piglet.

We then went to sleep as I had to go back to town first thing in the morning for business.

Two days later, as I was relaxing with Sarah, Terri and Tom at Sarah's before dinner, the door bell rang.

Kathy and Mark were at the door, with bottles, cake and a big bouquet of red roses.

I immediately knew why they came unannounced. Kathy was radiant.

"Master, you did it, Master. Thank you so much, I am pregnant, I am going to be a mother."

I took her in my arms, gave her a long kiss. Her happiness was infectious and Tom, Sarah and Terri were delighted. Everybody was happy for her, and ... for me.

We had dinner and after dinner cake and Champagne.

I called Tom and whispered "Go to my car, there is a box on the back seat. Bring it to me"

Tom went and brought back the box. I tapped my glass with my fork to request attention and opened the box. "I have here a present for each one of you. I was waiting for an occasion to give them to you and I think this is the perfect occasion." I took 5 small boxes out of the bigger box and put them on the table in front of each of my slaves. "Open the boxes, my darlings" They did and found a nice flat and thin collar in stainless steel. "This is the symbol and proof of my ownership of you. These are you new collars. Tom and Sarah got one in leather already but these new ones are much nicer and more discreet. Each one is engraved with you name followed by "Owned by JJ, my Master. You will wear them 24/7 and carry with you the leash that goes with it."

They got very excited and put them on immediately, Terri and Kathy shedding a tear of emotion. Tom ans Sarah removing their leather ones to replace them with the new ones. They all came to me for a long kiss.

After that Terri, Kathy and Mark left for their homes while I stay at Sarah's and Tom's house to sleep with Sarah.

The next morning, I received a call on my cellular phone, checked who it was.

It was Terri...

12