Tom and Sarah: The Complete Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew immediately she was going to be my next slave. She had been a widow for 4 years without any husband or boyfriend, as Terry had told me..

We started by having a before dinner drink, and Terry came sitting very closed to me on the sofa. I put my hand on her thigh and said to Caroline "Your daughters are so affectionate. I love them."

Caroline almost choked on her drink. She became very red and needed a minute before saying "My daughters? You mean you know Sarah too?"

"Actually I have known Sarah well before Terry and I must congratulate you for your two beautiful daughters." Terry just sat there, flabbergasted.

"But I thought you and Terry, hem, were having a baby." Said Caroline.

"But we are, and Terry is so happy about it. It is the best gift I could ever give to her. Better than a diamond ring. Isn't it, darling?"

"Oh yes, Master." answered Terry who had understood what I wanted to do.

"Master??? But how do you know Sarah?"

"Oh, Sarah is mine too."

Caroline had eyes as big as saucers. She just sat there not knowing what to think and what to say. After a while she said, "But what about Tom?, does he know that?"

This time, it was Terry who answered "Of course, he knows, Mom, Tom is his slave too. He and Sarah have never been so happy and... so... satisfied."

"And the children?"

"They know too, but don't worry, mom, they are out of the equation."

We then moved to the table. Caroline had dressed a very nice table with chinaware, nice wine glasses, and flowers. The appetizer was lox with a good Chardonnay from California. Caroline was looking at us and me especially with a quizzical look. She had been so surprised by what she had learnt, she did not know what to say anymore.

So, I started the conversation again with question about her marriage.

"How long have you been married, Caroline?"

"41 years, Jay. I had Sarah almost immediately. And Terry 2 ½ years later."

"What about you, Jay? Have you been married?"

"Yes, I have but it did not last very long, 2 years."

"Why did it not last?" and with a smile, "Were you unfaithful?"

"You could say that. I had always been a Master, my wife had thought she could cope with that, but she could not, she belonged to me but she could not handle me having other slaves."

"You know, I am not sure I understand,. You talk about Master and slaves and I understand my daughters are some of those. And, for Sarah, her husband is too. I had never heard of this before."

"When we speak of slaves, we only speak of sexual slaves. They belong to me sexually, that's all, and they are not real slaves if that can reassure you. Their sexuality, their orgasms belong to me."

"But I raised my daughters to be responsible adults, free to choose. How can they accept to be your slaves?"

At this point, it was Terry who answered, "Mom, I love Master so much.. You know I had a few boyfriends, they were such poor lovers, I never came with them. With Master I have great orgasms all the time. He makes me cum so hard."

Caroline blushed like a ripe tomato. "Orgasms are not everything, darling. With your father I rarely had one but we loved each other very much and we made two beautiful daughters."

"Yes mum, I know you loved daddy but if you can have both, great sex and love, what's wrong with it?"

Caroline got up and brought back the entrée from the kitchen, roast chicken with mushrooms and green beans. I opened the bottle I had brought, a very fine Bordeaux.

Caroline who was not used to drink wine was feeling good and started opening up.

"Yes darling, what's wrong with that? Sometimes, when watching movies, when there was a scene between a man and a woman making love, I wondered what it would be like to be in her shoes. Your father was not very interested in sex and it was kind of a short affair. He would climb on me, kiss me a few times, take me and finish in a couple of minutes, before I could start to be aroused."

"Gees, mom, I think you missed out there." Said Terry. "But maybe it's not too late., today 60 is the new 40. And you are still very sexy."

I did not say anything, but looked at Caroline with a little smile. She became very red, smiling back at me.

We finished dinner with a nice home made apple tart and continued with small talk over after dinner drinks.

After a while, Caroline retired to her room after saying her good nights. Terry took me to her room that was next to her mom's bedroom. I undressed Terry slowly, covering her with kisses, laid her down on the bed and ate her pussy, taking her clit between my teeth licking and sucking it. I made her cum 3 times in a row like this and she was crying her pleasure at the top of her lungs.

I was sure that whatever the quality of insulation between the rooms, Caroline was hearing Terry like if she was in the same room. I did not think she would remain insensitive to it.

I decided to go and have a look for myself. I got up and went the few steps to Caroline's room. I tried the door handle and sure enough, it was not locked.

I went in. "I am sorry Caroline, I think your daughter got a little carried away. Did we keep you from sleeping?"

The light was on and I could see Caroline naked over the sheets, a nice dildo in her hand, that I could see had just been in a wet place. She was really well preserved for her age. Her body had not been overused for sure. She looked more in her 40s than in her 60s.

She was so embarrassed and confused to have been caught like this. She could not say a word.

I sat on the side of the bed, looking at her. She looked at me with a mixture of anxiety and expectation. I bent down and took her mouth in mine, my tongue licking her lips and pushing between her teeth. She opened her mouth for me and started to moan.

My hand went to her boobs and I kneaded them before taking a nipple between my thumb and fingers. I squeezed it, rolled it and flicked it.

She was on fire and opened her legs without even thinking about it. I left her mouth and bent down and took her pussy in my mouth. I licked her clit that was totally exposed and she immediately exploded in my mouth, blabbering an incomprehensible language, her juices running like a cascade. I licked her until her last wave of pleasure was exhausted and she went limp on the bed.

I got up, switched the light off and went back to Terry's room. Terry was anxious to find out about my visit to her mom and I told her exactly what happened. It got her very excited and she begged to cum for a 4th time that evening.

The next morning, Terry left early as she has a meeting. I stayed behind in bed as I didn't have anything important waiting for me at the office. I got up a little after I heard Caroline was up and preparing breakfast. I took a shower and went to the kitchen, naked, my cock fully and proudly exposed.

Caroline lifted her gaze from the bacon she was cooking, looked at me and down again staring.

She blushed like an overripe tomatoes and blabbered a few words.

She had not seen an erect cock for a long time and probably never such a big one.

"Caroline, darling, be a good little slut, kneel down and suck my cock."

She looked at me totally flabbergasted and did not know what to do.

I came closer to her, took her hand that I put on my cock.

"See, it's not going to bite you, you know, now be a good slut and suck it."

I forced her down gently and she went on her knees. She had my cock looking into her eyes. She finally opened her mouth and took my manhood in her mouth. For a little while she sucked, shyly, tentatively, looking down.

Then her gaze went up and she looked me in the eyes, still very red, embarrassed. She finally took it in her hand and started to suck on it purposely.

She was wearing a robe, not a grandmother robe, but a nice silk one, probably a present from her daughters.

After a while, I pull out from her mouth, took her hand and helped her get up. I took her in my arms and gave her a deep French kiss in which she was a willing partner, her tongue playing with mine. I opened her robe. She was naked under it. I kissed her neck and eased the robe off her shoulders. My mouth went to her nipples and I sucked on them, rolled them, bit them until they got very erect and hard. My hand went to her pussy, my fingers opening her labia and rubbing her clit up and down. By then she was moaning like a she-cat in heat.

I bent her over the kitchen table, her ass facing me. I caressed it and my hand slid between her thighs, opening them. I pushed 2 fingers in her cunt and started fingerfucking her slowly. She was grinding herself on my fingers and all of a sudden, with a loud cry, she came.

I stepped in and I brought my cocks head to her pussy. I teased it, slapping it with my cock, rubbing it along her slit. She was shaking. It had been so long since she felt a cock. I thrust it in her cunt. She let out a cry. She was soaked and it went all the way in. I grabbed her waist and started fucking her slowly. But she could not wait and she pushed herself in and out, faster and faster, until, with another loud moan she came on my cock.

I turned her around and kissed her neck. She was panting, her eyes closed.

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. She was self conscious since she was not used to be naked. Once in the bedroom, I told her to lie down on the floor on her back. I stepped over her and I put my foot on her pussy, rubbing it slightly.

"From now on, you belong to me, like both your daughters, you are my slave. Do you understand me? You will do anything I say, obey me 100%, however humiliating or painful you think it is. I am your Master."

"But, Sir, I hardly know you, and I've never been a slave. I don't know..."

I moved my foot on her pussy, rubbing it a little. "I know you have never been a slave. That's what I like about you. You are like a virgin. Open your legs, now." She did and I knew she was mine to keep. I put the edge of my foot on her clit and rubbed it. She started to moan again. "You are my little bitch in heat. You want me, my body, my cock, even my foot right now? I pressed my foot a little harder and moved it up and down, footfucking her. It did not take long for my foot and her humiliation to bring her to the edge. "You want it now, don't you? Beg your Master, little sluttish slave. Beg me for making you cum." She was moaning louder now. "Yes please, Master, make me cum, please. I'll be yours." I finished her off with my foot and she came with a loud cry.

I spent the rest of the morning training her to be a good slave. I took her several different ways, taught her the right way to address me, to stand and sit with me, to beg me for what she wanted, to offer herself and how to be a completely obedient slave. She was worried about me making her to have sex with others and specially her daughters. That's a question that I left open, but I knew she would have to sooner or later.

At night I went to Tom and Sarah. Terry had told them about Caroline being my new slave and Sarah was a little worried about it. I reassured her that nothing would happen as long as anyone had some problem with it. I understood that incest was a tough path to cross. But I could tell that Tom was a little excited about it. He probably had fantasized about her mother in law. I went to bed with both of them and took them both, first Tom and then Sarah with a spanking to Sarah to remind her that whatever I say would go with her mother.

And I was thinking that in a couple of years, when Lizzie and Mark come of age, I could have 3 generations of the same family belonging to me. Amazing!

The next morning, I stopped by at Caroline's home. I was curious to see how the day before had affected her. Terry was gone to work and she was alone. When she saw me, she rushed into my arms, looking for my mouth. I stopped her in her tracks, smiling. "Is this the proper way to greet your Master?"

"Sorry Master, I am so happy that you came back."

I took her in my arms and gave her a passionate long kiss, while at the same time, opening her robe and kneading her ass. I eased it off her shoulder and let it slide down to the floor. She was naked now, without a trace of embarrassment. She truly belonged to me. I helped myself a cup of coffee. "Go to your room and get on your all four, on the side of the bed, with your ass up facing me when I come in. I have not taken you in the ass yet. It is time to make you mine in all your orifices."

"But, Sir, I have never been taken there. Will it hurt?"

"Not if you relax and trust me, I'll be very gentle. I want your first time be a good one and you'll be begging for more soon."

I let her go, sat down and drank my coffee slowly. I wanted to make her wait a little so she had time to build up her expectation. After a few minutes, I joined her in her room. Sure enough she was waiting for me in the required position. She still had a nice ass, not as firm as my other girls, but still very good looking.

I undressed slowly so she could see me through the corner of her eyes. I took the tube of lube I had brought with me, poured some on my fingers and came behind her. I put some lube all around her little hole, then pushed a finger slowly in. I rubbed it carefully and added some lube. I fingerfucked her for a few seconds and then introduced a second finger. "Relax darling, it's only my fingers." But I could feel her anxiety and took a few minutes to rub my two fingers in and out with more lube. She relaxed a little and my fingerfucking started to have an effect on her, as she moaned slightly. I introduced a third finger, very slowly and gently and she moaned a little louder.

I remove my fingers and came behind her, my, by then, very hard cock in my hand. I positioned my cock on her hole and pushed very slowly. I then started to fuck her slowly, then faster and faster. Caroline was panting, little sounds coming from her throat. I tried to slow down but she was fucking herself on my cock now, faster and faster, and all of a sudden came with a long howl. I kissed her neck and played with her nipples. She turned around and begged me to take her pussy, which I did, very pleased to see that I had made of this sex starved woman for most of her life, an very eager slut. She came again. Now I thought, let's go for a triple play. I pushed her down and ordered her to suck me. I was very aroused and it did not take long for me to spurt my cum in her throat, telling her to swallow. Albeit reluctantly, she did swallow my full load. And I made her thank me for it.

I invited her to come to our next outing in the boat and then left to go to work. After all, I have a business to run, too. All play and no work does not put food on the table.

On Saturday morning, everybody gathered at Kathy and Mark's place a little before lunch. Caroline came with Terry and I introduced her to our hosts. Sarah blushed but was happy, I think of seeing her mom.

We had a big salad and fruit for lunch and went down to the boat. Once in the gulf, I said "OK, we have here a mom and her 2 daughters. There is a big potential for incest play. Sarah and Terri have no problem with each other; they are both women and mine. But with their mom, it may take a little time for them to see themselves just as women and feel like playing with each other and I won't pressure them into it. It comes when it comes. But the other ones must not be shy to play with Caroline, even if she is a little older. Everybody get naked on the boat now."

We sailed for a little while and stopped the boat over a sand bench. We dived of the boat and had fun in the water. When we got back in the boat, I said. "I want Caroline and Tom to play with each other in front of us. Only Lizzie and Mark go down below. I am sure Tom will be hard in no time as I am sure he fantasized about her mother in law. And maybe Caroline fantasized about her son in law too." She blushed and I knew I was right. "OK, now my darlings get to it."

The end