All Comments on 'Tom and Sophie'

by thenakedwriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

9 pages of this guy masturbating and being nude does not constitute ROMANCE with his wife or anyone but himself really. Totally wrong category and disapointed in general I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why

do they always have to cheat to get aroused. Communications, lack there of. She cheayed on him for years. Didn't talk. My goodness. Nevertheless, respectable. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yeesh

wrong category, should be loving wives, it aint romance. Don't really like plot, a masturbator for a slut wife. He didn't know she was cheating. He is a cuckold to this bitch.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Weird & stupid story…

Weird & stupid story… too long and the plot kinda sucks. Weird characters too… Certainly not Romance.

Gwen is weird… if I were her boss and found out the things she did (deliberately spying on me with a secret camera, the incident in the strip club,…), I’d fire her. The way she does things, tells me she can’t be trusted and someday someone will get burned by her actions...

As to the main male character: what he did with his neighbour and in the strip club IS cheating… One strike and you’re out.

As to his wife’s lesbian actions: whether you cheat with a man or a woman, it’s still adultery. And it clearly wasn’t a single occasion but with two different people. And with her friend Peggy it even was a full blown lesbian affair! So, she clearly started cheating before him! One strike and you’re out.

And the main male character clearly is an idiot.

*Sigh* I simply don’t understand why people would want to swing or knowingly be cuckolded.

miedsalmiedsalover 12 years ago
Long story

It was a long and convoluted story but I enjoyed it. I wonder if Peggy will get to shove that dildo into Tom's arse.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
romance???

NOT even close. 1* it does have several mentally ill people, but it's very low on the erotic scale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous