Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David while smiling his shit eating grin, looked me in the eyes, and said, 'Corossi you were snug behind Andrews kissin' the back of her neck, both of your hands were playin' with her dead gorgeous twin hooters, and you were workin' your cock backwards and forwards just underneath Andrews' sexy ass. And our Queen was lovin' it—weren't you Andrews?'

"I never said a word in retaliation, but my Italian eyes looked like daggers as I glared David in the face. David noticed me glaring at him, smiled his shit eating grin, laughed and immediately picked up where he had left off, 'After a bit Corossi you quit caressin' Andrews' right ta-ta, slowly slid your right hand down her side, over her belly button, and fractions of a second later, you were glidin' your hand up and down Andrews' inner thigh slower than molasses in January until you cupped her pussy in your right hand. Moments later Andrews opened her legs wider and within milliseconds, Corossi you were rubbin' her pussy's outer lips. I'm guessin' Corossi we watched you play with Andrews' outer lips and clit's hood for a couple minutes before you finally got down to business and started playin' with her clit. And while your right hand was workin' downstairs, your left was busy workin' upstairs, playin' with her left titty, pullin' and pinchin' her nipple, while your cock kept slidin' back and forth under her super fine ass. Andrews went to losin' it, and started squirmin' all over the place until she finally gave us a full-frontal view of those luscious tits, and one beautiful shaved pussy!'

"David with a smug look on his face said, 'Andrews ain't no doubt about it, you're blessed with some fantastic knockers, one mighty fine good lookin' pussy, and as we watched Corossi playin' with your tits and clit, Raymond spouted off like he was cheerin' at a football game, "Come on Corossi...finger-fuck her!" And shit Andrews no sooner had Raymond spit the words out of his mouth we all heard a voice that we recognized as Sue Andrews say, "Jimmy...I need you to finger-fuck me." You remember sayin' that don't you Andrews?'

"David grinned that cocky, arrogant grin at Jimmy and said, 'Corossi, we didn't even have time to blink our eyes before you slipped your ring and middle fingers into Andrews' cunt-hole. You were usin' your thumb and index finger to play with our Queen's clit while slowing workin' your ring and index finger in, out, and all around Andrews' cunt-hole until Andrews was beggin' for more—weren't you Andrews? Andrews you remember sayin' this don't you? "Deeper Jimmy...I need you to go deeper" and your little brother's ring and middle finger disappeared as deep inside your cunt-hole as they could physically go. We were all going berserk, cheerin' Corossi on, and it weren't long thereafter Andrews that you were like a fish out of water, twistin', squirmin', thrashin' around side to side, twirlin' those sexy hips of yours upward, and rubbin' your pretty shaved pussy all over your little brother's fingers—weren't you Andrews?'

"I was speechless, I couldn't utter a word as David continued to recount in detail, more or less like an investigative journalist, what he, Raymond, and Joey had witnessed when Jimmy was fingering me. 'Corossi, you'd worked our Queen into a frenzy and as you continued to finger Andrews, we all heard you say, "Sis your G-spot feels like a hot air balloon ready to burst, you're about to squirt. Don't think about anything Sis, just let loose and let it happen." Ain't that what you said Corossi?'

"David looked me dead in the eyes and said, 'And, Andrews it wasn't half a minute later that we heard you cry out, "OH GAWD... JIMMY DON'T STOP... JIMMY...JIMMY...OH GAWD JIMMY...I'M GOING TO CUM"—ain't that so Andrews?'

"David was smiling that shit eating grin, looking me dead in the eyes and said, 'Andrews you went to tossin' your head side to side, bitin' your lower lip, and diggin' your nails into your little brother's arm. Your sexy thighs were quiverin', it seemed like your whole body was shakin' like a leaf, and that's when Corossi quickly pulled his ring and middle fingers out of your fuck-hole, but kept his thumb and index fingers at work, rubbin' your clitty ninety to nothin', and moments later we all watched in awe as you squirted like a fountain—didn't you Andrews?'

"My blood was boiling, my cheeks were flushing, my eyes were narrowed, and as I cut my eyes to the side, David laughed and said, 'Seems like I hit a nerve or two with our Queen—right Andrews?'

"David smirked and continued telling his recollection of what he, Joey, and Raymond had witnessed prom night while spying on our after party. 'After Andrews squirted, Raymond was hot, foamin' at the mouth, wantin' nothin' more than to cure the itch that had been buggin' him for the past nine months, and stick that nine-and-a-half inch donkey dick he's packin' inside our Queen's fuck-hole. Raymond looked me and Joey in the eyes and said, "Guys we need to get over there! All three of those bitches are hot, all primed up, and beggin' to be fucked! Come on y'all let's forget the Jimmy, ditch these duds, and take a little swim...we're only a stone's throw away from Andrews and Corossi." And that's when I had to calm big Raymond down.'

"David smiled that shit eatin' grin, laughed, and said, 'I guess I pretty much put a damper on Raymond's plans when I told him, "We can't do that dude right off this peninsula's tip is a big ass drop off. We'll never make it without them hearin' us comin'. Naw, we'll have to get back to the Jimmy, haul ass back the way we come, and figure out a way to get around that big ass brush pile. Once we do, they'll never see us comin', and that's when we'll join the party, and you'll get some pussy off Andrews." Our plans were all laid out and Andrews while Raymond was fuckin' you with that donkey dick, bigger around than a Hickory Farms summer sausage, me and Joey would be takin' turns cuttin' Ferguson and Merricer's fine pieces of meat.'

"David immediately smiled a bold, cocky, shit eating grin in Debbie's direction, laughed and said, 'About the time we were fixin' to leave our little perch Joey shouted, "Guys looky yonder...their startin' to fuck! Ferguson is gettin' doggie fucked!" And in the blink of an eye we turned our attention to Deb and her boyfriend John Williams. Ferguson, you looked like a horse being ridden. Williams was yankin' your hair, slappin' your butt, and poundin' away with one wild horse type thrust after the other, going balls deep with those big balls of his smackin' into your clit, for five minutes or so—and you were really lovin' it to, weren't you Ferguson? Showin' off that sexy ass of yours, lettin' your BF give your pussy a really good poundin', and dominatin' you by pullin' your hair, slappin' your ass, while he was poundin' your cunt-hole like a wild man—ain't that true Ferguson?'

"Debbie never said a word, David just laughed, and kept right on telling his version of Sis getting doggie fucked by John. 'Williams kept on yankin' your sexy brown locks, your bodacious ta-tas were swingin' side to side, bouncin' up and down, and every time he whacked your ass, we could hear that slappin' sound. Your sexy ass had to be gettin' just a bit red and sore the way your BF was spankin' it—right Ferguson? And John-boy never let up...did he Ferguson?'

"David continued to badger Sis, snickered a bit, and said, 'Naw, ol' John-boy kept right on givin' you the bone, and each time he rammed his big cock right to the hilt, we could hear that familiar skin on skin slappin' sound gettin' louder and louder. And Ferguson you damn sure weren't sittin' still and just takin' it. Naw, you were givin' it right back at your BF, pushin' that sexy ass back into him, bouncin', swingin', and rollin' that sexy ass of yours like you were doin' a cheerleadin' booty roll until you just seemed to wilt. Ain't that true Ferguson? Your whole body went limp as a noodle, and you collapsed face down into the sand—didn't you Ferguson?'

"Debbie was madder than a hornet, but instead of making a scene, she just glared at David, never said a word, and as David smiled that uneven, crooked, scornful smile he said, 'Williams was kneelin' on his knees, his cock was buried to the hilt inside your cunt-hole, and your sexy legs remained together, lyin' motionless, relaxed between Williams muscular legs. John-boy moved his left hand, pressed it against the small of your back, his right hand was behind him against your right thigh, and he went to givin' you the bone like a jackrabbit on steroids. John-boy was really gettin' with it for another couple of minutes until he let out a series of loud moans, "OHH...OHH...OHH", before finally lettin' out a satisfyin' "Ahhh!" Ain't no doubt Deb, John-boy had just filled your cunt full of cum, and moments later we watched him collapse on top of you—coverin' your sexy body like a blanket. I'm guessin' it was a minute or so before Williams stood up and withdrew his big cock from your fuck-hole. Deb, you rolled over, held out your hand, Williams helped you up, handed you a towel, and you started wipin' John-boy's cum off your pussy and inner thighs. After you'd cleaned up a bit, the two of y'all started slowly walkin' toward the bonfire. Ain't that true Ferguson?'

"Debbie's Italian blood was boiling, but she held her tongue, as David continued to mouth off. 'It was after Williams had doggie fucked the hell out of Ferguson that Joey spouted off, "Merricer is cowgirlin' Sanders!" Raymond and me quickly turned in the direction of Merricer and Sanders. Merricer was in her cowgirl position with her hands restin' on her thighs, but instead of givin' Sanders a cowgirl, Merricer was givin' Andrews future fiancé one red hot pussy slide, and it damn sure wasn't her first rodeo—Merricer sure as hell knew what she was doin'! Merricer's fine tits were bouncin' around, swingin' side to side, and she was movin' her fine ass in wave like motions—slidin' those wet, warm, smooth pussy lips along the underside of Sanders big ass cock from its base to the tip of his cock's head. Merricer would pause at times, leaned a bit forward, wiggle her tits in Sanders face, and while swivelin' her hips like she was a cheerleader instead of a roundballer, she was rubbin' her clit all over the underside of Sanders cock's head. We all had our eyes glued to Merricer, anticipatin' the moment when Merricer would quit teasin' Sanders, slam down on his big ass cock, and bury it to the hilt inside her cunt-hole.'

"David turned his attention to Jimmy and said, 'Corossi, we'd all pretty much forgot about you and Andrews until Raymond blurted out, "JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST...COROSSI IS FUCKIN' ANDREWS!" Me and Joey quickly turned our attention away from Merricer and Sanders and looked back at you and Andrews in the lake. Corossi, I don't know how in God's name you did it, but somehow, someway, you'd figured out the combination to the lock that guarded Sue Andrews' pussy, and our Queen, Tom Sanders future fiancée, was now givin' up her pussy to her little brother! Andrews had her back toward to us, and we were gettin' a super good look at that sexy ass of hers, while she was skin-tight between your legs—wasn't she Corossi?'

"David smiled at Jimmy and continued his never ending account, more or less like an ESPN Sports Analyst, when he spied on me and Jimmy fucking in the lake. 'Andrews was balancin' herself on her left leg, her arms were wrapped around your neck, her sexy right leg was wrapped around your waist, and your left arm holdin' Andrews right leg under her thigh against your side. Corossi your left hand was planted on Andrews' fine right sexy butt cheek, and your right arm was wrapped around her waist, with your right hand firmly planted on her left butt cheek. You had your knees bent slightly, and you were really givin' it to our Queen—thrustin' your cock upward into Andrews cunt-hole while pullin' that sexy ass of hers back into you—and Andrews was givin' it right back at you! You and Andrews were goin' at it like a couple of African lions!'

"David smiled that shit eating at me and with a humiliating tone in his voice he said, 'Andrews we watched y'all gettin' it on for maybe five minutes or so. Y'all were oohin' and aahin' like crazy when we suddenly heard Corossi say, "Sis does it feel good? Do you want me to do anything different?" And what'd you say Andrews, you remember don't you? You spit these words out of your mouth between harsh gaspin' breaths, "Don't change a thing... just keep fucking me like you're doing!" I guess you must've been lovin' the way your little brother was pumpin' his cock in and out of your fuck-hole—right Andrews?'

"David with that arrogant shit eating grin written all over his face said, 'We were more or less flabbergasted Andrews as we watched y'all gettin' it on for another couple minutes or so before you slowed and got out of rhythm with your little brother, and Corossi you remember sayin' this don't you? "Sis...does it still feel good? Do you want me to do something different? Just tell me Sis, I'll do whatever it takes to make it feel good for ya...just tell me Sis." And Andrews what'd you say? You remember don't you Andrews—"Don't do anything different! The way you're fucking me is fantastic, but my left leg is like jelly, I need to switch legs." Ain't that so Andrews? And Corossi both you and Andrews know ain't no one at Dragon High call each other Sis and little brother but y'all...is there?'

"Neither Jimmy nor I answered David as he continued recalling what he had witnessed prom night between me and Jimmy. 'I'm guessin' Corossi it was about a minute later when you lifted Andrews up, and was holdin' her in air with both hands under that fine ass of hers. Andrews' arms were still wrapped around your neck, but now both of her legs were wrapped around your waist, and she had her ankles crossed and locked under your ass. And in nothin' flat, y'all went back to gettin' it on like a couple of African lions.'

"David grinned at Jimmy and said, 'Like I said Corossi, "I'd have given my left nut to been in your shoes at y'all's after party!" The three of us watched you give our Queen a few good strokes, and as you turned a bit to your left, we got a great lateral view of y'all bodies. Instead of just lookin' at Andrews' super fine ass, we were now gettin' to lay our eyes on the whole enchilada. Andrews had her head tilted and was leanin' back just a bit. Her right bodacious ta-ta was in full view, she had her arms wrapped around your neck, and she was usin' those strong sexy legs to pull you in toward her while you were suckin' on her left ta-ta, and give'er the bone. And Andrews you were beggin' for more...weren't you Andrews? "HARDER JIMMY... FUCK ME HARDER!" You remember sayin' that don't you Andrews?'

"David looked in my eyes, smiled that cocky shit eating grin, and said, 'Afterwards Andrews we watched in awe as Corossi picked up the pace, and from the great lateral view we had, we watched Corossi's cock go in and out of your pussy like pistons in a Ferrari! Corossi's strong hips were smackin' into you like cast iron church bells clangin' together. The skin on skin slappin' sounds were gettin' louder, and Corossi went to gruntin' loud enough to wake the dead,"UMPH...UMPH...OOMPH...OOMPH... UMPH...UH...UH...OOMPH OOMPH...OOMPH...UH...UH...UMPH...UMPH...UH...UH...AHHH...AHH!" Corossi must've been givin' you the bone pretty damn good—huh Andrews?'

"I never said a word, David just smirked, and in a demeaning voice continued, 'Shit in a matter of a minutes Andrews you went to oohin' and aahin' like crazy, moanin' louder and louder, "Oh...ooh... oooh... oooh" until you wailed like a banshee and screamed out loud enough for everyone along the lake's beach to hear, "OMFG...OMFG...RIGHT THERE JIMMY...RIGHT THERE!" You remember don't you Andrews? And it wasn't a split second later Andrews that you were moanin' and carryin' on somethin' fierce. Every muscle in your body seemed to tighten up, and for the next ten seconds your entire body was vibratin' like a washing machine! Moments later Andrews, you collapsed face down on Corossi's shoulder, and there wasn't any doubt in our minds that Jimmy Corossi's cock had sent his big sis, Tom Sanders future fiancée, into the Big O galaxy! Ain't that true Andrews?'

"David looked Jimmy in the eyes, smiled and said, 'Corossi you damn sure are strong as an ox the way you were holdin' Andrews sexy 140-ish, 5'10 body up in the air, while bangin' our Queen like the primary male African lion bangs a lioness. I mean, shit Corossi, we watched you holdin' Andrews up in the air with your broad shoulders, strong arms, and hands under her fine ass, while pumpin' away for five minutes or so before you more or less shouted, "OH GAWD...DON'T STOP SIS...KEEP SQUEEZING ME...I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" Andrews you must've been milkin' Corossi's cock pretty damn good—huh?'

"David smiled that shit eating grin once again in my direction and said, 'Shit Andrews, it wasn't even a split-second later that we all heard you clear as a bell tellin' Corossi, "Don't hold back...Go ahead and cum in me." You remember don't you Andrews? And no sooner had you spit those words out of your mouth Corossi shouted, "HERE IT COMES SIS...I'M GONNA SHOOT!" And Corossi you damn sure didn't miss a beat, kept pumpin' your cock in and out of Andrews' pussy balls deep, and went to moanin' and gruntin' like crazy, "OOOHH...UHH ...OOOHH...UHH... UHH...OHH... OHH...OHH...UHH...AHHH...AHHH...AHHH...ahhh...ahh...aah" followed by one last "ah." And we all knew right then and there what we were hearin' was Jimmy Corossi blowin' one big ass load inside Sue Andrews pussy. Ain't that what you were doin' Corossi?'

"David looked me dead in the eyes and with that shit eating grin written all over his face he said, 'And Andrews while Corossi was fillin' your pussy full of cum we all heard you scream out more or less in desperation, "OH...OH...OH...JIMMY...JIMMY...JIMMY...OH MOTHER OF GOD...SWEET JESUS...DON'T STOP JIMMY...I'M GOING TO CUM!" And Andrews you went to babblin' gibberish like I ain't never heard. It seemed like every muscle in your body was shakin' uncontrollably. Your head jerked back and you were tossin' it side to side, scratchin' and clawin' Corossi's back anywhere you could, bitin' his shoulders, your toes were curled, your heels were diggin' into Corossi's ass, and those strong sexy athletic legs of yours were squeezin' Corossi tighter than a drum—right Andrews? So Andrews, I'm guessin' you and your little brother were climaxin' together right then and there in the lake—right Andrews? And it was damn near a full minute, maybe a bit longer, before you finally calmed down, and moaned like a wildebeest—didn't you Andrews?'

"David won't let up and continued, like a CNN news reporter, 'The two of y'all stood motionless for about a minute. Your foreheads were flush against each other, y'all were skin-tight against each other, Andrews had her arms wrapped around Corossi's neck, and Corossi had his cock still buried inside the sweet cunt, that he'd just filled full of cum. Corossi, you must've damn sure had one king-sized hard-on because after about a minute, you started slowing workin' your hips, and thrustin' your cock in and out of Andrews fuck-hole again. Corossi you were moanin', "aah...aah...ahh...ahh... ahh...ahh" each time your cock went in and out of Andrews' cunt for damn near a minute, before you quit thrustin' and stood motionless again—gettin' yourself a taste of your sloppy seconds before your boner wilted— huh Jimmy?'

"Neither Jimmy nor I said a word as David just kept on mouthing off, 'Corossi after you quit gettin' your taste of sloppy seconds, y'all locked lips, and afterwards Andrews unlocked her ankles, unwrapped her legs from around your waist, and let her long sexy legs fall to your sides. Corossi you finally withdrew what was now a half-boner, but was rapidly becomin' a softie, from Andrews' cunt-hole, removed your hands from under her fine ass, and slowly eased your Sis back onto her feet in the shallow water—ain't that what happened Corossi?'