Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

"David smiled and in his cocky, arrogant voice said, 'Anyhow, once Andrews had her feet under her, and planted on the lake's sandy bottom, she unwrapped her arms from around your neck, reached down, cupped her hands, and with the lake's clear blue water, started cleanin' off her crotch and thighs—you remember cleanin' Corossi's cum off your pussy and thighs—don't you Andrews? It was after Andrews had cleaned up Corossi that you wrapped your arms around your big sis, and gave her another sexy lookin' kiss just before y'all slowly left the lake. Once y'all were on the beach, we admired Andrews' sexy ass one last time as y'all walked toward the bonfire—ain't that what happened?'

"David looked first at Jimmy, then at me, and finally at Debbie, and said, 'The three of us were all worked up, and since Andrews, Ferguson, and Merricer were doin' a bit of swingin', and in a givin' mood, the three of us were eager to join the party. Raymond made no bones about it and wanted a piece or two off Andrews' fine ass. Joey wanted Ferguson's, and I was more than willin' to bang Merricer's hot ass. Of course once Joey finished fillin' Ferguson's cunt-hole full of cum, it'd be my turn to get some sloppy seconds off Deb, and fill her fuck-hole full to the brim with a fresh load of cum. Now, if Logany happened to be hangin' around, well, that'd just be icin' on the cake!'

"David just kept on telling his version of what he'd seen prom night like a broken record, smiled and said, 'Like I mentioned just a bit ago, our hands were pretty much tied, since we couldn't get the other side from where we were, so we hoofed it back to the Jimmy. Once we reached the Jimmy, Raymond put a wrinkle in our plans and said, "Guys, let's not be wastin' time detourin' around the Old Mill Road, and then havin' to fuck with that big ass brush pile again. Abbercomy put this mother in four wheel drive, and we'll do a bit of four-wheelin' over all those deep, steep washouts along the Old Mill Road. Once we get to the top, we'll find a spot and bushwhack down the side of the ridge." The three of piled in the Jimmy, I fired up the 262 cubic inch six banger, shoved it into four wheel drive, and in a matter of seconds we were haulin' ass around to the Old Mill Road.'

"David just grinned, 'It was damn sure a hair-rasin' adventure, and more times than one, I had to downshift the Jimmy into first gear in order to climb out of those deep ass ruts, but the Jimmy was up to the task, and we finally made it to the top of the ridge. I'm guessin' we cruised down the top of the ridge a quarter mile or so before Joey shouted, "I can see their bonfire."

"David paused a bit, shook his head, and continued, 'Raymond and I both looked in the direction of y'all's bonfire and in the distance we could see the flames from y'all's bonfire glowin' in the darkness of the night. Raymond said, "Abbercomy about another hundred yards ahead the top of the ridge drops a bit at the head of a draw and that's where we'll park the Jimmy. I'm guessin', as the crow flies, we ought'd be no more than a couple hundred yards at the most above their party site. We'll be comin' in just a bit to the east of their bonfire, and before they know it, we'll be right on top of them." Anyway, after we parked the Jimmy the three of set out bushwhackin' down what rapidly became one steep ass ridge tryin' to get to y'all's bonfire. The wind had picked up and was really makin' a lot of fuckin' noise blowin' in the trees. The clouds had covered the full moon, and it was pitch black as we were bushwhackin' down that steep ass ridge, but we were on a mission to get down to y'all's bonfire, and get us some pussy off Andrews, Ferguson, and Merricer. We damn sure gave it one helluva shot, but after bushwhackin' over loose rocks, fallen trees, gullys, drop offs, and through some thick ass woods for pretty damn close to a quarter-of-a-mile, we came face-to-face with this Grand Canyon lookin' ravine.'

"David paused, let out a deep sigh and said, 'The wind had quit blowin' like a gale, things were dead silent, and as we looked across that Grand Canyon lookin' ravine, y'all's bonfire looked like a towering inferno. We could see Sanders' truck, John-boy's Granada, Corossi's Chevy, and the teepee structure y'all had made with the rocks and logs placed around the bonfire's perimeter. We were close enough that we could hear Andrews, Ferguson, and Merricer oohin' and aahin' like crazy, but from the angle we had, we couldn't get a glimpse of y'all, so we had no idea who was fuckin' who. We were so close, so damn close to join' y'all's party, but this Grand Canyon lookin' ravine stood in our way just like that fuckin' big ass brush pile, and reality finally set in—there was no way in hell we could get down to y'all's bonfire and join the party. And yesterday when we were snoopin' around, I looked up and saw that deep ass ravine. Shit, we'd worked our way down that steep ass ridge and were within a hundred feet or so of makin' it down to the beach...and joinin' y'all's little party!'

"David just shook his head and said, 'Less than a hundred fuckin' feet...we were so close, but yet so far away from the three of us joinin' y'all's little party, and gettin' us some prime meat off Andrews, Ferguson, and Merricer—a hundred fuckin' feet was all that stood in our way! After reality set in we were navigatin' our way back up to the Jimmy around four-thirty in the early morning hours when suddenly I heard what sounded like Logany's voice comin' from y'all's bonfire. She was gaspin' for air, like the wind was being knocked right out of her, and squealin' like a fresh cut pig, "OH SHIT...OW...OWW...OH SHIT—THAT ONE REALLY HURT!"

"David looked in my direction, and in his cocky voice said, 'Andrews, ain't no doubt about it, if we could've got past that big ass ravine you'd been squealin' just like Logany once big Raymond buried that donkey dick he's packin' right to the hilt inside your cunt-hole. And Andrews, you damn sure wouldn't had to tell big Raymond to fuck you harder either! Shit big Raymond wanted your pussy so damn bad that he'd pounded your fuck-hole like a raging gladiator, and once he busted his nuts, big Raymond's thick, slimy, gooey cum would'd been flowin' out of your pussy like water over Niagara Falls!'

"I finally got the nerve to speak and with an irritating smirk, I replied, 'Fuck you David and the horse you rode in on!'

"David just laughed and continued, 'We then heard the dude answer who I thought was Logany in a rough, grumblin' voice, "QUIT BELLY-ACHING...I AIN'T GONNA STOP!" Afterwards, we didn't hear nothin' except a lot of gruntin', kind of like Corossi was doin' with Andrews, "UH...UH...OOMPH... UMPH...OOMPH." The girl, who sure sounded like Logany, continued squealin' like a fresh cut pig while the dude was gruntin' louder and louder, fuckin' her brains out until he shouted, "OH FUCK YEAH...HERE IT COMES... SQUEAL FOR YOUR DADDY... SQUEAL FOR ME BABY." The dude never said another word and all we heard was this gruntin', growlin', and moanin' "UH...UMPH...UHH... UHH... OOMPH... UMPH... GRRR... OOMPH... OH FUCK YEAH...OH FUCK YEAH...OHH ...OHH ... OHH... OHH...AHHH... AHHH... AHH ...AHH ...AHH ...AH... Ahhh ... ahh ... ah" and then nothin' but dead silence.'

"David with his shit eating grin said, 'So I'm figurin' someone was power fuckin' the hell out of Logany's tight little pussy, and what we were hearin' was the dude showin' no mercy, and blowin' his load inside Logany's cunt. So, I'm figurin' since y'all had a bit of swingin' goin' on, maybe it was either Williams, Sanders, or even you Corossi who was splittin' Logany in half, and makin' her squeal like a fresh cut pig—ain't that was happenin' Corossi?'

"David smiled and asked Jimmy, 'So Corossi, all things considered, since you got yourself a piece of our Queen's meat and Ferguson damn sure ain't no stranger when it comes to swappin', just askin', did you, Sanders, and Lucas join Williams and get y'all a piece of our Princess' meat too?'

"Debbie's Italian eyes looked like daggers as she snarled in David's face, 'Eat shit and die David! You've always been an arrogant asshole, and I guess you'll always be one, and that's why I ditched your ass after prom our junior year. You think you're God's gift to women and always talk about getting pussy, but the truth be known, you damn sure aren't equipped very well in the manhood department—are you? From what Lisa tells, you've got a baby carrot that she can barely feel, it's more or less like a tampon, and you never last more than a couple of quick minutes, but she's very good in pretending how good it feels—isn't she Abbercomy? And just to let you in on a little secret David, once you drop Lisa off she goes to her room, locks the door, slips on a nightie, dims the lights, pulls Herbie out of his hiding place, lubes him up, and crawls into bed. By the way Abbercomy, incase you haven't figured it out, Herbie is Lisa's six inch curved All American Whopper Vibrator! Anyway asshole, after Lisa is in bed, she spreads her legs, starts playing with her titties, and rubbing her pussy until she has her engines all revved up. Once Lisa has those hot spots raring to go, she gets down to business, and puts Herbie to work in order to get the look and feel of a REAL COCK. The minute Lisa has Herbie inserted where she wants him inside her honey-hole, she turns on his motor, begins rubbing her clitty, and gets in a groove-electrifying her sweet zones as one until the big bang happens. And Abbercomy...that's something your baby carrot couldn't NEVER do-isn't it David? So stick that where the sun don't shine you worthless piece of shit!'

"David smirked at Debbie, hesitated, and then answered, 'Whatever Deb! Shit Deb, that Steve dude let the cat out of the bag after he got back from New Orleans on how he banged Sally's red hot baby Sis' box all night long after the Sugar Bowl game on Bourbon Street. And from what that Steve dude was tellin' his Central teammates, he was fuckin' your brains out while in the bed right next to y'all, his fiancée, your sister Sally, was ballin' John—ain't that was what was goin' on? And it didn't end with a one night stand in New Orleans did it Ferguson? Don't try and deny it either Ferguson because several of those Central dudes are from Baytown, and they all clued Joey in on how that Steve dude was tellin' everyone how he was fuckin' his fiancée, and her red hot baby sis just like clockwork, for another three months or so—right Ferguson?'

"Debbie looked stunned at what David had said, and couldn't believe that Steve would blabbermouth to his Central teammates not only about New Orleans, but how they became fuck buddies to each other, and let her head fall forward as David continued to harass her, 'Just curious Ferguson, other than John Williams who else got the privilege of cuttin' your fine piece of meat prom night? And for your future brother-in-law's bachelor party, do you plan on givin' him another piece or two of that prime meat of yours?'

"David paused just a moment and then asked Sis, 'Ain't no question Deb, not only are you and your older sister smokin' hot nines, but both of y'all like to fuck, and fuck a bunch. Don't you Ferguson? I've heard lots of stories about your sister, and from what I've been told, Sally Ferguson is a one helluva red hot sex-machine and has been balled by at least five different guys-ain't that so Deb? And Deb you're followin' in your big sister's footsteps—aren't you? I'm guessin' after prom night Ferguson, you've been balled by five dudes too...and shit you did all your senior year at Dragon High! Ferguson, just to let you know, me and Joey both would have damn sure enjoyed ballin' you—if we could of only got past that damn big brush pile and that Grand Canyon lookin' ravine.'

"Debbie had enough, glared at David, picked up her books, and as she stormed out of the Commons shouted, 'FUCK YOU DAVID!'

"David just laughed in an obnoxious manner and asked, 'So tell me Jimmy, is Sue Andrews the piece of ass everyone thinks she is? I mean is Andrews a better piece of ass than your hot girlfriend? After all Corossi it ain't no secret you've been ballin' Merricer just like clockwork goin' on five months now—and she is damn sure one hot piece of ass! Andrews is definitely a solid nine, and just like Deb, packin' some super great tits, one fantastic ass, and looks like an actress or an American model. Andrews has those long sexy athletic legs, but she keeps her pussy well-guarded with a combination lock, and before prom night only Tom Sanders knew the combination to the lock that guarded Sue Andrews' pussy. So, I'll make the assumption that prom night Jimmy Corossi figured out the combination to the lock that guarded Sue Andrews' pussy, and ain't no doubt about it, me, Raymond, and Joey watched in awe as Jimmy Corossi fucked Sue Andrews fine ass, and pumped a load of cum in our Queen's fuck-hole until it was runnin' out her pussy, and down her legs.'

"I was freaked out, terrified, couldn't say a word, and hung my head in shame at what David had said, but I knew down deep, David, Joey, and Raymond had snooped around, spied on us, and got their eyes full, while me and Jimmy were fucking out in the lake.

"Jimmy just glanced toward me moments before answering David in a straightforward, threatening voice, 'Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups David! No idea David what in the hell you're talking about, and if you want to know anything about Sis, you'll have to ask Tom Sanders—that is, if you got the balls to do so! And, as far as what me and Cat do or don't do—it's none of your damn fucking business! Now unless you want a good old fashion ass kickin' you'll never forget, I suggest you shut your fuckin' mouth—UNDERSTAND?'

"The first bell rang for first period classes, and as David left the Commons going toward his first period class, he answered Jimmy over his shoulder with a smart-ass comment, 'Whatever Corossi...you ain't nothin' but a coal miner's kid and that's all you'll ever be! I got friends in high places so your threats don't scare me one damn bit!'

"I was embarrassed at what David had said and still couldn't look Jimmy in the eyes. Jimmy realized I was upset, something was wrong, so he asked, 'Sis are you okay with everything?'

"I finally looked at Jimmy, swallowed hard, and said, 'I'm fine Jimmy...how about you?'

"The bell second rang for first period classes and Jimmy said, 'Sis let me walk you to class.'

"Jimmy and I were slowly walking toward my first class, not saying a word to each other, when he asked, 'Sis are you really all right with things...you know what happened prom night between us?'

"It was really weird, embarrassing, looking at Jimmy, and thinking about everything we did prom night and I said, 'Yes...I'm fine, but I didn't want anyone to know, and David knows what happened.'

"Jimmy snapped at me, 'Sis what we did is nothing to be ashamed of...after all I didn't cheat on Cat and you didn't cheat on Tom. Remember what John said, "A friends with benefits affair. And there ain't no reason for anyone to feel guilty or ashamed... none of us will be cheatin' on our significant others—any objections?" Sis none of us objected and from what Tom said when we finally got back the sleeping bags, well, I'm pretty dang sure he knew we did a whole lot more than just some foolin' around outercourse sex play—didn't he?'

"I answered Jimmy, 'Tom didn't come right out and tell me, but in not so many words, he laid some pretty good hints he knew that aftertglow written all over my face was because we'd had PIV sex.'

"Jimmy quickly asked, 'What'd he say? I mean he wasn't pissed—was he?'

"I looked Jimmy dead in the eyes and said, 'No Tom wasn't pissed, but he did mention there was no reason for me to feel guilty or ashamed, if me and you took it a step further, and I let you cure that once-in-a-lifetime fantasy you were talking about—giving you a taste of what he'll have for the rest of his life.'

"Jimmy smiled and replied, 'Cat would have said the same thing—so quit worryin'. Everyone knows David is full of shit, always tryin' to stir up shit, and everyone pretty much takes want he says with a grain of salt. Naw Sis, if he tries to spread shit around about what he saw at our after party...well he best give his soul to the Lord because his ass will be mine!'

"I had tears welling in my eyes and answered Jimmy, 'It really doesn't matter—David, Raymond, and Joey saw us fucking, and the way David described us fucking...makes me feel like a slut!'

"I never said another word and Jimmy said, 'Sis you're no slut! We're seniors and this is the last week of classes, and then we have senior skip week before graduation, so there's really no need to go to class. Let's skip school and go back to the lake. We need to talk and sort things out.'

"I wiped my eyes and mumbled, 'Okay, where do you want to meet at the lake?'

"Jimmy said, 'I'll meet you out at the after prom party site. It's remote and no one will bother us there.'

"I replied, 'No! David knows about that spot! I know a better spot, just as remote, and only a handful of people other than me know its whereabouts. Jimmy meet me at the Old Log Cabin Road and follow me to this little known bluff overlooking the lake. It's one of me and Tom's favorite parking spots.'

"Jimmy and I skipped school, slipped off to the lake in order to have a serious brother sister discussion about what had happened prom night, why it happened, and if our feelings for each other had changed—something neither of us wanted.

"It took an hour or more before we finally sorted things out, but once we did, we hugged each other and I told Jimmy, 'Little brother my feelings for you haven't and never will change. What happened between us prom night was special, meant to be, and was a long time coming. Now don't go patting yourself on the back or thumping your chest like Tarzan, but the orgasm I experienced when we were in the lake was the mother-lode of all orgasms—I'd never felt anything like it, and well, I've never felt a cock get so hard as your jimmy did when you were about to cum—I mean it felt like a six inch piece of diamond, a full five-and-a-half inches around going in and out of my body.'

"Jimmy smiled like he'd just won a million bucks, and said, 'Sis like you just said, what happened prom night was "meant to be." I mean here we were two unlikely teenagers who were like a brother and sister to each other, and we engaged in the most humanly intimate act possible, and it'll be etched in my memory until the day I die. I have only one regret, I wish Purple Passion had never played a part in what was meant to be.'

"I smiled, put my arms around Jimmy, hugged him tight and said, 'I'll never forget prom night Jimmy—it was special for me too, and I don't regret for a second that it happened. Just curious, do you still have your sleeping bag in the trunk?'

"Jimmy had a puzzled look on his face and replied, 'Yeah Sis, it's still there. Why do you ask?'

"I looked Jimmy in the eyes and with a naughty, bad girl grin, said, 'Little brother neither one of us needs to go back to Dragon...it'll surely raise more eyebrows than just David's! We've got a little more than six hours to kill before we'd home from school, and since we aren't influenced by Purple Passion at the moment... why don't you get the sleeping bag out of the trunk?

"Jimmy eyes bugged wide open, and he asked, 'Sis are you saying what I think you're saying? You maybe want to fool around some?'

"I looked at Jimmy and with a 'I wanna fuck you' look in my eyes, I replied,'Remember what I told you prom night—'Never say never?'

"Jimmy was like a kid in a candy store, and quick as a wink he got the sleeping bag out of the Chevy's trunk. Jimmy and I walked hand in hand as I led him to me and Tom's special little grassy knoll.