Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd lay odds that once Jimmy parked his Chevy at the lake, he didn't even give the Chevy's engine time to cool off before he took Ryder's place in the Chevy's backseat, and proceeded to fuck his future bride like he had something to prove until he drained every bit of semen out of his body, and into his first Skinless Skin of the night.

"Afterwards, I'm guessing it wasn't no time before Ryder was in the backseat again, and taking his second turn with Jimmy's future fiancée while Jimmy waited in the wings to reclaim his future bride.

"I'm speculating that after several non-stop rounds in the backseat, Jimmy and Ryder, were apparently giving Cathy a short break before the final round of the evening took place. However, before the final round kicked-off, Cathy, left no doubt about what SHE wanted, and shocked both of them with an out of the blue request to be DP'd for the final round of the evening!

"To hear Cathy tell it, she laid out the ground rules for her DP, and instead of Ryder wrapping up with a Beyond Seven Mega Big Boy, and fucking her pussy one last time, she deviated from the norm, and requested Ryder to go bareback, and get his first taste of her butthole!

"Jimmy, on the other hand, would continue to wrap up with a Crown Skinless Skin, and fuck his future fiancée's pussy one last time before they had to call it a night in order to make their midnight crews.

"Cathy's fool proof plan to be DP'd in her anus and vagina surprisingly met a bit of resistance at first since Jimmy and Ryder are both straight as an arrow type of guys, and the DP Cathy was lusting for would not only involve some ball slapping going on between them, but would also give rise to their penises indirectly rubbing and touching as they worked their cocks simultaneously in and out of Cathy's two holes through the paper-thin perineum wall that formed the boundary between her vagina and anus.

"It was after Cathy had a brief heart-to-heart conversation with Ryder and Jimmy, and more than likely let it be known she wasn't going to budge an inch on being DP'd for the final round of the night that Ryder and Jimmy agreed to grant her request, and give it their best shot.

"Cathy never said what happened next, but I'm guessing that's when Jimmy got the blanket out of his Chevy's trunk, laid out next to the Chevy, and without any further discussion, Ryder and Jimmy were working in harmony with each other--turning Cathy on with some red-hot tongue and titty action, along with a bit pussy play until the two of them had worked her up into an all-out frenzy! Once everyone was all primed up, well, that's when Jimmy likely rolled the Skinless Skin on his jimmy, and the three of them got down to business for the final round of the evening.

"From what Cathy told us, the three of them maneuvered into the spooning position on the blanket with Ryder and Jimmy facing each other while Cathy was positioned between them like a piece of 'meat' in a pressed sandwich, or, as Cathy, put it, 'like corned beef in a Ruben sandwich.'

"Once they were in the spooning position, Cathy described the three of them looking like 'one entangled, twisted, mass of humanity!'

"Cathy was lying on her left side facing Jimmy with her right leg draped over the bend in his left elbow. Jimmy and Ryder were resting on their underneath elbows with their outer legs raised and bent at the knees, but once everyone was in a somewhat comfortable position, Ryder was showering her with kisses up and down the back of her neck, all over her ears, ear lobes, and collarbone while using his right hand to massage her right butt cheek. And while Ryder was working the back door, Cathy spelled out how Jimmy was busy rolling his tongue all over her right titty, and within seconds, started sucking her nipple.

"Cathy went on to say that it wasn't but half-a-minute later when she felt Ryder's wide cockhead nudging against her butthole which was about the same time her future fiancé's jimmy's head pushed against her pussy's opening, and not even a fraction of a second later, Cathy said, and, I quote her, 'I literally felt like I was a cupcake that was being stuffed full of filling by two Bismarck filling tips from both ends!'

"According to Cathy, once Jimmy and Ryder had their cocks buried to the hilt inside her two holes, it definitely got her attention, but at the same time, there was this huge rush, a feeling of euphoria, a sudden thrill by having her pussy and butthole being filled simultaneously!

"Cathy didn't hem and haw around when she told us all what happened next.

"Jimmy was sucking on her nipple, Ryder was kissing the back of her neck, and within moments both Ryder and Jimmy started humping her from both ends--stuffing her two holes full with what Cathy described as 'almost fourteen-and-a-half-inches of cock.'

"At first Cathy said it seemed a bit strange since they were out of sync with each other, but it wasn't long before they got in a rhythm with each other, and started thrusting in a rhythmic motion using faster, harder, and deeper strokes.

"Ryder and Jimmy were sync with each other, and as they humped their cocks in and out of her two holes, Cathy told us, and I'm quoting her, 'There was this lascivious, taboo excitement inside me, knowing I was being double penetrated, and both Hon, and Ryder, were working away to cum inside me. Of course, Hon, would be filling the Skin full while Ryder, would be would be pumping his semen right up my butthole until his balls went dry!'

"Cathy, never backed-off, and laid it on the line that during the next fifteen minutes or so, she was helplessly sandwiched between them, and must've had six or seven orgasms before both Ryder, and Jimmy, finally climaxed.

"Cathy didn't know who climaxed first, but Jimmy filled the Skin full, and Ryder gushed a load of semen up her butthole like it'd been shot out of cannon! The feelings of Jimmy and Ryder climaxing pretty close to each other actually kick-started Cathy into one knock your socks off leg shaker, and to put it in Cathy's own words, 'My body was just one quivering mass of flesh, and while I was experiencing this incredible feeling, I literally felt like I was going to black out!'

"And while Cathy may be having second thoughts about going one-on-one with Ryder, come Saturday night after State's big game against the Trojans, I wouldn't bet against Cathy not hooking up with Ryder at the Plaza!"

John cut in, let out a deep sigh, and in a disgusting voice spoke loud and clear, "FUCK! I fuckin' knew it! Damnit-to-hell...I shoulda gave 'er hot ass what she was wantin', and to hell with that fuckin' agreement 'bout just havin' outercourse sex play with someone else's SO!

"Susie, Cathy damn sure didn't beat around the bush about wantin' to get 'erself a taste of some strange once we all returned to the beach after skinny dippin' and foolin' around in the lake's waist deep water--did she?

"Susie, I know ya remember full well the way things were a-comin' down after we all were settled in and the ball got rollin' at our after party.

"Our bonfire was a-blazin', and it was after a couple rounds of Purple Passions that ya four gals were not only just a bit tipsy, but were horny, and damn sure wanted to get it on--PDQ! And, of course, with Bud, Jimbo, me, and Billy Lucas bein' the perfect gentlemen that we are, the four of us were damn sure ready to oblige y'all.

"However, Susie, before we could get y'all's pussies, ya gals threw a curve ball at us, and added a precondition to us gettin' y'all's pussies, so the four of us eagerly granted y'all's wishes, and ate y'all out with all the get-up-and-go like the four of us were competin' in the Apple Pie Eatin' Contest at Baytown's County Fair!

"Y'all were recoverin' a bit from us eatin' y'all out when Deb kept the ball rollin', and straight up told ya four gals, 'It's giddy-up time', and the four of y'all climbed aboard and rode our cock's cowgirl style, like y'all were ridin' a buckin' bronco.

"It was after everyone had recovered from y'all's cowgirl ride that we all celebrated with another round of Purple Passion, and it damn sure weren't long thereafter that the four of y'all were right back at it, and pleasurin' our cocks with a rip-roarin' round of reverse cowgirl.

"Anyways, after y'all had finished ridin' our cocks reverse cowgirl, we all celebrated with another round of Purple Passion, and that's when Deb got the bright idea to go skinny dippin'.

"Billy and Donna weren't for the idea, but the rest of us damn sure were, and with a happy-go-lucky attitude, ya, Deb, and Cathy, were gigglin', laughin', and went to runnin' toward the lake with me, Bud, and Jimbo hot on y'all's trail. Our balls and cocks were just like y'all's tits--floppin' and bouncin' all over the place like a bunch of red rubber balls until we were all standin' waist deep in the lake's clear blue waters.

"We were all just horsin' around a bit, gigglin', laughin', and splashin' each other in the lake, until Jimbo came forward, and admitted all night long that he just couldn't keep 'is eyes off your boobs, and that's when Bud told Jimbo, 'Why settle for just an eyeful? Ain't no harm in it, feel free to play with Sue's twin hooters all ya want!'

"At first, Jimbo, was just a bit hesitant 'bout playin' with your titties without Bud and Cathy gettin' all pissed off, but when Bud reassured 'im he wasn't gonna get pissed off, and Cathy sorta gave Jimbo 'er blessin', if ya didn't mind, but at the same time, she warned 'im, 'What's good for the goose...is good for the gander'--remember, Susie?

"And Susie, when ya never once voiced any objections to Jimbo playin' with your titties, in fact Susie, ya encouraged Jimbo just a bit when ya told 'im, 'Touchy all you want little brother, but no licky or sucky on my nips...they belong to Tom.' Ya remember doncha, Susie?"

John paused for a few seconds, and I remembered not only what I'd said, but the smile on Jimmy's face only moments before he wrapped both of his hands around my boobs, started lightly massaging my boobs in a circular motion, and within a minute or two, my little brother's fingertips were gently stroking my nipples while circling all around my areolas.

After pausing a bit, John interrupted my thoughts, and said, "Those words were barely outta ya mouth before Jimbo was like a kid in a candy store, and went to gleefully playin' with your twin hooters, and it damn sure weren't even a New York minute before things went to happennin' like a chain reaction--ain't that so, Susie?

"Bud went to playin' with Deb's bodacious ta-ta's, I had my hands roamin' all over Cathy's soft, creamy boobies, and it weren't too damn long before Jimbo, Bud, and me went to takin' turns playin' with y'all's titties.

"At first, it was just fun and games between good friends with the three of us guys takin' turns gleefully playin' with y'all titties, but in our second round, out of nowhere, ya gals switched gears, and as the three of us guys were gleefully playin' with y'all's titties, the three of ya started rubbin' y'all's shaved pussies up against our crotches--didn't y'all, Susie?"

I never answered John, but remembered how Cathy, Sis, and ME suddenly took charge, and started rubbing our pussies all over the guy's cocks, and within a few seconds, John rambled on.

"And Susie, y'all can lie 'bout it all y'all want, but the three of y'all were no longer just horsin' around, and it damn sure weren't long before the three of ya were rubbin' y'all's pussies all over three rock hard boners.

"And while the Purple Passion may have had somethin' to do with it, at the same time, the way things were progressin' durin' that second round, damn sure put a bug in my ear that we all just might be right on the brink of gettin' ourselves a taste of some unexpected strange!

"Things went to heatin' up pretty damn quick, and when ya and Jimbo got the ball rollin' for the third go-around, and, Susie, ya damn sure weren't foolin' around in the lake with Jimbo--were ya? And neither were Cathy, or Deb.

"Cathy was oohin' and aahin', and the way she was rubbin' 'er pussy all over my cock left little doubt in my mind that she was gettin' all primed up, and just like me, Jimbo's SO had gettin' a taste of some strange on 'er mind.

"So, I shifted into high gear, and instead of just playin' with 'er knockers, I started lickin' and kissin' every inch of those creamy titties she's blessed with, and that's when Jimbo's SO reached up with 'er hands, grabbed the back of my head, and literally shoved 'er left titty into my mouth.

"I was suckin' on 'er left nipple, and as Jimbo's SO went to oohin' and aahin' like crazy, she moved 'er hands from the back of my head, grabbed my butt with both hands, pulled me into 'er, and went to workin' those sexy hips of 'ers like a bat out of hell, and in no time at all, my rock-hard boner was snuggled between 'er pussy's inner lips.

"Jimbo's SO damn sure knew what she was a-doin', and in nothin' flat, she was givin' my cock one mighty fine pussy slide, and at that moment I thought 'bout fuckin' 'er right there in the lake, but at the same time, I didn't want to piss anyone off by bein' the FIRST to initiate gettin' a taste of some strange off someone else's SO since we were all good friends and such.

"So, instead of fuckin' 'er, I got in sync with Cathy's hip action, and as I switched nipples, I looked Jimbo's SO in the eyes, and told 'er how much I was wantin' to fuck 'er. The dirty talkin' seemed to really turn 'er on, and while she never gave me the green light, she damn sure didn't say stop, and kept right on oohin' and aahin' while givin' my cock one damn good pussy slide!

"It was when I was switchin' back to 'er left nipple that I glanced over 'er shoulder toward Deb and Bud, to see what was goin' on between 'em.

"Deb and Bud's actions pretty much told the same story as they were doin' a damn sight more than just some casual foolin' around too. And knowin' how Bud felt that Deb was even hotter than Sally, well, I just figured that it'd be only a matter of time before Bud was gonna fuck Deb. And since Bud would've been gettin' my SO's pussy, well, that'd given me the go-ahead to fuck Jimbo's SO.

"Knowin' that me and Bud were on the verge of gettin' some unexpected strange, I turned my attention toward ya and Jimbo, and what I saw a-happenin' not only surprised the hell outta me, but was damn sure a dead giveaway, Susie, ya were just like Cathy and Deb, and entertainin' thoughts of gettin' yourself a taste of some strange--weren't ya, Susie?

"Now, Susie, don't lie 'bout it, but the way ya were rubbin' your pussy all over Jimbo's cock was damn sure an open-and-shut case that ya damn sure had a hankerin' to do a helluva lot more than just some casual foolin' around with Jimbo--ain't that so, Susie?"

John paused, waiting for me to answer, but I never answered him, and just sat dead still with a smile on my face as my mind flashed back in time remembering how me and Jimmy were no longer just gleefully playing around in the lake's clear blue waters.

Me and Jimmy may have been like a brother and sister to each other, but at the same time, he was also an eighteen-and-a-half year-old red-blooded America male with lots of testosterone, and as I was rubbing my pussy all over what had become one rock hard erection, my so-called little brother quit gleefully playing with my boobs, and started touching and rubbing them in all the right ways, and not a split-second later, I started putting my heart and soul into the way I was rubbing, grinding, and sliding my pussy all over the rock-hard hardness of my little brother's jimmy.

I continued smiling as I remembered the moment when Jimmy quit playing with my boobs, looked me dead in the eyes, reached around, grabbed my hips, gently pulled me into him, and within seconds, his jimmy's cock's head parted my pussy's outer lips, and slipped between the petal-soft folds of my inner lips.

I'll never forget the surprised look that was not only written all over Jimmy's face, but I guess the same could have been said about mine too when his cock's head was suddenly nestled firmly between my pussy's inner lips.

I remembered how Jimmy had this faraway look in his eyes when I never let up, and continued working my hips vigorously with a series of short, fast, up and down motions as my pussy's inner lips gripped his jimmy's cock's head from just below its neck to its tip.

Jimmy was oohing and aahing, whispering, "DON'T STOP SIS...OH GAWD...DON'T STOP" as I began to mix things up with a series of five, maybe six short fast strokes along the underside of his jimmy from its neck to its cockhead's tip, before doing an about-face, and reverting back to half-a-dozen full length medium paced strokes along the underside of his jimmy from its base to its cockhead's tip.

I continued smiling to myself as I remembered that it was after perhaps three dozen or so of my pussy's inner lips caressing the underside of his jimmy that my so-called little brother began panting and heaving in a manner that reminded me of his grandpap's Redbone Coonhound after long hard chase on a hot summer day.

I had one of those everlasting smiles on my face as I remembered not only all the feel-good sensations my pussy had to be giving my little brother, but at the same time, all the feel-good sensations I was experiencing as the tip of his jimmy's cock's head repeatedly bumped my clit only a fraction of a second before the underside of his cock's head slid forward and backward over my clit.

The feel-good sensations I was feeling were getting stronger and stronger with each up and down movement of my hips, and as they were peaking, Jimmy suddenly reached around with his left arm, grasped my hips, held them motionless, and while using his right hand, repositioned his jimmy's cock's head's tip at my pussy's opening.

My so-called little brother had the look of lust written all over his face, and maybe I did too, because when I made no move to stop him, he pushed his cock head's tip harder against my pussy's opening, and as his cock's head was penetrating the opening to my womanhood only milliseconds before his cock's head would have slipped all the way through my pussy's opening, and paved the way for his jimmy to become the second cock to enjoy all the pleasures of my womanhood, Jimmy, unexpectedly jerked back, moaned a loud 'OHH...OHH', and ejaculated away from my body into the lake's clear blue waters.

After pausing for a few seconds, John interrupted my thoughts, and promptly carried on rehashing what had taken place prom night while we were all skinny dipping.

"Susie, weren't no doubts in my mind that Jimbo was right on the doorstep of gettin' 'imself some strange, but unfortunately for Jimbo, it must've been way too much for 'im to bear, 'cause from 'is sudden reactions, poor Jimbo had to experience an untimely premature ejaculation, and seein' ya were still pretty damn hot, and all primed up for a cock, I made the move, and switched places with Jimbo.

"And truthfully, Susie, to this day, I really don't WHY I switched off with Jimbo, other than I'd been hankerin' after your pussy ever since I got my first look-see of your pussy and boobs that Sunday mornin' after Thanksgivin' when I unexpectedly caught ya standin' in the hallway of the apartment with your bath robe wide open, but for whatever reason, I ditched a sure thing with Cathy, switched off with Jimbo, hopped in the saddle with ya, and went to takin' my turn while Bud was damn sure only a stone's throw away from satisfyin' that itch that'd been buggin' 'im ever since ya and Deb put together that so-called 'Perfect Plan.'

"And truthfully, Susie, it didn't matter jack diddly squat to me that ya were Bud's future fiancée, or that we'd become super close friends, 'cause at that moment, THE only thing I had on my mind was to fuck ya!

123456...9