Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 26

Story Info
John Goes After Sue & Coach Kip Fucks the Tea Sip Bitch.
30.7k words
3.67
1.9k
3

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TOM & SUE & JOHN & DEBBIE

Chapter 26

JOHN GOES AFTER SUE & COACH KIP FUCKS THE TEA SIP BITCH

Thank you for reading my serial novel, 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie.' If you haven't read Chapters 1-25, please do so before reading this chapter otherwise you'll be missing out on all the details of the story as it was told to me.

Before I begin with Chapter 26, I want to apologize to everyone for the long delay in posting this chapter. And while I have no obligation to explain the reasons for the long delay, I feel I owe it to my followers, and others that have been following the series since it first began.

After Chapter 25 was posted in late August, 2020, my world turned upside down with a series of family, and my own serious health issues.

I lost both my mother and older sister to cancer. My hub had to undergo a major surgery along with two total knee replacements, and I had three major heart surgeries, and if that wasn't enough, the black cloud continued to hang over my head as I had retina reattachment surgery in January.

Needless to say, my plate was FULL! I was not only dealing with all the above, but when my health permitted it, I was still working full-time at the hospital as a supervising RN. However, because of my ongoing health issues, I have decided to call it a career, and on July 1st, I'll be officially retiring from a profession that I love, and have enjoyed being a part of for these past thirty-five years.

I want to express my appreciation to all my readers, and followers for their patience during this time, and I do intend on completing the series as quickly as time permits. Presently, I have a draft of the next chapter in the lives of Tom & Sue & John & Debbie in possession of my editorial assistant for review before being forward to my editor. The next chapter centers around Debbie and Larry as they begin their relationship while Sue continues to struggle with the question of whether she should bury the hatchet, and make up with Tom, or move on with perhaps, Jimmy, or John.

However, in the unfortunate event that I'm unable to finish the series due to my ongoing health issues, rest assured, my editor, and editorial assistant, will have complete access to all my interview notes, outlines, drafts, and etc in order to complete the series as it was told to me by those who lived the series of Tom & Sue & John & Debbie. Thank y'all for understanding. Now with that said, on to Chapter 26.

***

It's Tuesday night following the girl's gossip session where Cathy let the cat out of the bag about not only her "trial run" of the M-M-M-F scheduled for Homecoming night, but also her unexpected M-F-M with Jimmy and Ryder. However, Cathy left everyone hanging about WHO got a taste of some strange prom night back in Dragon. It was after Sue and Nancy returned to their room that Sue unexpectedly received a long-distance call from the Olympic Village in London.

DISCLAIMER: All characters, appearing in the series 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie' are fictitious, as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead, with scenes or events described within the series, 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie.' Reverse Cowgirl.

***

Nancy and I immediately knew WHO would be calling me from the Olympic Village in London and as Nancy handed me the phone, she said, "Roomie, I think I'll go take my shower, and get ready for bed, because I don't be a fly on the wall during y'all's conversation. Roomie, don't forget that you and Tom are going to meet Thursday night to break the ice, and begin the process of putting y'all's relationship back together...just like I'm doing with Eddie. So, Roomie, keep your wits about you and don't do anything stupid."

Nancy handed me the phone, and I answered the operator, "Hello, this is Sue Andrews."

The operator replied, "Go ahead sir, your party is on the line."

John promptly replied, "Hey Susie, how's college life treatin' ya? Clue me in a bit about what's goin' down at State with your classes, basketball, and everythin' else that's been goin' on. By the way I saw on the sports reports where State took it on the chin Saturday against the Irish, so what happened?"

I replied, "John, I can't believe you're calling me from London! I mean...it has to be around four in the morning in London, and your phone call is certainly one BIG surprise!"

John giggled a bit into the receiver and said, "Susie, our day starts early in the Village. The dining hall opens at five for breakfast, afterwards we're off to the training room, and around seven-ish we begin our first workouts of the day. Now fill me in about all that has been happenin' at State."

I glanced in Nancy's direction as she was on the way to the bathroom, holding her towel, robe, and PJs in her hands, and as she entered the bathroom to get take her shower, she smiled a closed lip smile in my direction, and gave me a big thumbs up!

I nodded my head, returned her thumbs up, and answered John, "To answer your questions, John, I'm adjusting to college life, classes are going well, and basketball practice is hell on earth to put it mildly.

"Jamie is Coach Jones number one assistant, and we have a new assistant, Michelle Tigrson. Michelle, or the Bitch of the Hardwoods as everyone refers to her, was a two year All Conference point guard at Tiger, a GA on Tiger's staff, and one of Nancy's coaches this summer in London with the USA Juniors.

"Angie is our team captain, and our basic offensive scheme has been changed somewhat from last year. This year Coach Jones wants to take advantage of me and Nancy's outside shooting ability, so he decided to use two shooting guards, and instead of Cindy playing center or post she'll be the power forward, but in certain situations, either Cindy or Amy will move into the post position. Anyway, the starting five so far are me and Nancy at shooting guards, Amy and Cindy at forwards, and of course Angie at point guard.

"Coach Tigrson has added a bit of flair from the offensive schemes the USA Juniors ran in London when they needed to get a faster, quicker group of five on the court, so there are times Angie will be joined on the floor by four freshmen--Donna will take Angie's spot at point guard, Angie moving over to one shooting guard, Cathy the other while me and Nancy move into the forward positions.

"Now here is a real believe it or not. Angie and BW are two peas in a pod, and so are Jamie and Coach Pete, and from all indications, wedding bells are definitely on the agenda for both of them."

John with a half-suppressed laugh, replied, "I guess I can sorta believe Coach Pete and Jamie, even though Jamie became pretty much a sure thing after Mickey Lucas split the sheets with 'er. Jamie, may damn sure be pushin' a nine, just like Angie, but after Mickey Lucas, well, she went off the deep end, and started givin' it up to frat rats, along with a couple band nerds, but Angie settlin' down, and not goin' around collectin' every Tom, Dick, and Harry's cock on State's campus...well that's hard to believe!"

I just snickered a bit at John's comment, and continued, "Now as far as the big game against the Irish, the scoreboard at Irish Stadium didn't tell the whole story about Saturday's game. State beat the Irish up and down the field, but the offense committed too many turnovers, and defensively there were way too many missed assignments, and in the end, I guess you could say it was the luck of the Irish, or perhaps ghost of Irish's past guarding their sacred turf at Irish Stadium that eventually brought the agony of defeat to State instead of the thrill of victory.

"By the way John, here's a bit of good news, Jimmy isn't going to be redshirted this season! Coach Mickleson was so impressed with Jimmy's early progress that he requested Jimmy to challenge Luis for the one hundred-and-ninety-five-pound slot on this year's squad."

John interrupted me and confused voice asked, "Jimbo challengin' Luis? Now if that ain't throwin' Jimbo into the lion's den...I damn sure don't know what is! Anyways, Susie, fill me in on what took place."

I smiled to myself as I answered, "John, you'd been proud of Jimmy because he held his own against Luis. Jimmy pinned him in what Jimmy told me was 'less than two minutes in the first period of the first match.'"

John instantly interrupted me and shouted into the phone, "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT! AIN'T NO ONE EVER PINNED LUIS! But Jimbo had to win two straight in order to get Luis' spot, so what took place in the second match?"

I giggled to myself and replied, "The second match went all three periods, and after nine grueling minutes Jimmy and Luis were deadlocked in a 5-5 tie. Luis may have retained his spot as State's one hundred ninety--five-pound wrestler, but Coach Mickleson was so inspired by Jimmy's performance against Luis that he actually compared him to you and Tim Jefferson when y'all were freshman, and instead of redshirting him, Jimmy is going to be thrown into the mix of things this season with the best part being...Jimmy will be on a full ride next semester, and won't be required to be part of State's clean-up crews after the football and basketball games!"

John let out a loud shout, "OH FUCK YEAH! THAT'S SUPER GREAT! Be sure and tell Jimbo congrats for me. Now what else has been happenin' back at State?"

I hesitated a bit before I answered John, and said, "Well, before Jimmy and Cathy left Dragon for State this summer, we all just found out that they'd put their rings on layaway, and are planning on getting officially engaged at Christmas."

John replied with one big, "WHOOPEE-DOO! Jimbo is damn sure one lucky guy! Cathy Merricer is dang sure one red hot, classy, foxy lady, and while she may be just a bit shy of Angie, in my books anyway, she's every bit an eight-and-a-half..."

Before John finished his sentence, I interrupted him and said, "John, there's something else you should know about Cathy and Jimmy's relationship.

"I guess what happened prom night when we were all under the influence of Purple Passion lit a fire under Cathy, because after they'd put their rings on layaway, Cathy was pretty much hounding Jimmy to let her experience a once-in-a-lifetime fantasy of sorts, and be the center of attention in a M-F-M threesome before they officially got engaged. Of course, Cathy made it crystal clear to Jimmy right from the get-go that he would have to participate in the threesome as one of the bangers, but whoever their lucky guest was had to be equipped with a cock bigger than what Jimmy had to offer."

John interrupted, and asked, "No shit, Susie? Ya ain't pullin' my leg...are ya?"

I answered John and without any hesitation, said, "No, I'm not John, and it was a shock to all of us too! Now let me continue.

"Anyway, Jimmy vetoed Cathy's once-in-a-lifetime fantasy right off the bat, but after some relentless pestering, Jimmy ultimately knuckled under, and Saturday night, Cathy got her wish when Jimmy, and not one, but two of his newfound wrestling teammates, Andy and Ryder, gangbanged her out at the lake!

"Andy and Ryder may have been for all practical purposes total strangers to Cathy, since she'd only been formally introduced to them the night before at the Horseshoe, but at the same time, Cathy did get a GOOD look at what Ryder and Andy had to offer a week earlier when she and Jimmy joined Ryder and Andy along with their dates, a Theta and Zeta, for little fuck session out at the lake.

"And from what Cathy described in detail both Andy and Ryder were not only definitely equipped with cocks that were a whole lot longer, thicker, and wider than Jimmy's, but Andy's was spitting image of what the good Lord saw fit to bless you with, and Ryder, well, from Cathy's detailed description of his cock, I guess one could refer to Ryder's cock as the King of the Mountain, so to say.

"Now, with that being said, Cathy was more than ready and willing to get it on not only with Jimmy, but with Ryder and Andy too in order to experience her once-in-a-lifetime fantasy.

"Anyway, John, to make a long story short, Cathy pretty much spilled her guts earlier tonight, and filled me, Nancy, Angie, and Donna in on all the nitty-gritty of her gangbang, M-M-M-F, foursome, or whatever else you want to call it.

"Cathy didn't pull any punches, and more or less told us that before they ever reached the lake, Andy and Ryder were crawling all over her in the back seat of Jimmy's Chevy like a couple of sex-starved Don Juans!

"Ryder was sucking Cathy's right nipple while Andy was devouring every inch of her left titty, and finger-fucking her knuckle deep with his middle and index fingers. And before Jimmy parked his Chevy at the lake...Andy's magical fingers had Cathy squirting like a broken water main, and she literally saturated her bikini panties!

"Once at the lake, Jimmy got a blanket out of the Chevy's trunk, Andy and Ryder pulled Cathy's soaked bikini panties, and soggy Daisy Dukes off only moments before Jimmy picked up his future fiancée's naked body, laid her on the blanket, and took off her sexy summer sandals.

"Jimmy, Andy, and Ryder shed every stitch of their clothes, and without a second thought, the three of them had their sights zeroed in on fulfilling Cathy's once-in-a-lifetime fantasy.

"Jimmy eagerly took Ryder's place on his future fiancée's right titty, and within a New York minute, he and Andy were working together like a well-polished team as they licked, sucked, and kissed all over Cathy's 36C's.

"Jimmy was sucking on her right nipple, Andy had his lips locked around her left nipple, and was nibbling, flicking, and sucking it while at the same time, Ryder was working downstairs, and eating her out with all the gusto of Winnie-the-Pooh in his honey pot!

"After Ryder finished eating Cathy out was when the fucking started. Ryder had the biggest cock, so he was first up, and afterwards, well, it was one after the other, and before it all came to an end, the three of them had fucked Cathy a baker's dozen with Ryder getting the vast majority of her pussy, but it was Andy and Jimmy who added a bit anal to the gangbang scene.

"Andy fucked Cathy twice in the butthole and Jimmy once, and to add a cherry on top of the M-M-M-F while Jimmy was getting his future fiancée's butthole, he surprisingly invited Ryder to join in, and the two of them proceeded to spit-roast Cathy.

"It was after Jimmy dumped his last load of night in Cathy's butthole that he exchanged high fives with Ryder, and the two of them did the Eiffel Tower thing.

"Afterwards, Jimmy and Andy were encouraging Cathy to finish Ryder off, and as Cathy told us, she finished him off in grand style too!

"Cathy told us she never left up, kept Ryder guessing by switching between several deep bobs, and a few shallow ones, as she bobbed her head up and down Ryder's cock, and twirled her tongue all around his cock's head.

"Cathy went on to tell us that she'd pause at times, and with the tip of her tongue, she'd lick his cock head's tip before focusing on that sensitive spot on the underside of his cock's head, and as Cathy put it, 'I felt like I'd just swallowed a gallon of slimy oysters before his balls finally went dry!'

"After Ryder had finished up the spit-roast by blowing his load down the back of Cathy's throat, Andy didn't waste any time in getting his second taste of Cathy's butthole, and finished off his night by spurting Cathy's butthole full with his fifth and final load of the night.

"Andy and Jimmy may have called it a night, but Cathy's once-in-a-lifetime experience was far from over as she and Ryder got it on a couple more times, and from what Cathy described they were some real marathon sessions too! Once it all finally came to an end, Cathy dang sure didn't mince any words, and John, to quote her, 'There was enough cum inside my pussy, butthole, and down the back of my throat to float a battleship!'

"The four of them are planning another gangbang session, if you want to call it that, at the Plaza Hotel Homecoming weekend with the grand finale taking place Homecoming night, the night of Cathy's nineteenth birthday."

John finally interrupted me for a second time, and said, "Well, I'll be a damn monkey's uncle! Not even in my wildest dreams would I have ever figured out that Jimbo's classy, foxy, future fiancée had this wild side hidden deep within, but I guess what took place prom night shoulda clued me in a bit, but at the same time, I never gave it a second thought 'bout it, and just marked it off due to all of us being not only under the influence of Purple Passion, but being super horny after we'd been foolin' around with each other each while skinny dippin' in the lake's clear blue waters."

I answered John, "Yes, John, what happened prom night was all caused by that batch of Purple Passion that YOU concocted for our after-party! However, Saturday night, Cathy wasn't under the influence of Purple Passion, or any other alcoholic beverage!

"Anyway, John, before the grand finale takes place, Cathy loved fucking Ryder so much that she wants to fuck him every chance she gets, either in M-F-Ms with Jimmy, or going one-on-one when Jimmy is unavailable to join in.

"Cathy and Ryder's first of several planned one-on-one fuck buddy sessions is in the works to take place at the Plaza Saturday night after the big game against the Trojans, during the time Jimmy is required to be part of State's stadium clean-up crew.

"And even though Ryder has already booked their room, Cathy is having second thoughts about going one-on-one with him. Jimmy may have given her the A-OK to go one-on-one with Ryder, but at the same time, she doesn't want anything to eventually interfere with her and Jimmy's relationship.

"Actually, John, even though Cathy and Ryder may have shared this intimate, personal attraction toward each other, Cathy has forewarned him 'not to get attached to her because she belongs to Jimmy.' However, from all the red flags popping up, Cathy is sensing that Ryder is dang sure wanting their relationship to develop into much more than just fuck buddies.

"Nevertheless, regardless of what Cathy ultimately decides to do about Saturday night, Cathy's once-a-lifetime fantasy continued last night when Jimmy and Ryder took her back to the lake.

"From what Cathy told us, Ryder and Jimmy, met her in the quads after Monday's classes, and the three of them arranged for a little M-F-M session at the lake after our LAS sorority meeting.

"And just like Saturday night's gangbang session, Cathy pretty much called the shots, but this time around both Jimmy and Ryder would have to be all wrapped up, and just for good measure, Cathy told us that she had her diaphragm securely in place, and loaded with spermicide in addition to having several VCF film strips readily available in her pursue.

"Anyway, Jimmy and Ryder showed up in the dorm's parking lot shortly after our LAS meeting was canceled, and before Jimmy pulled his Chevy out of the dorm's parking lot, Ryder and Cathy were setting the backseat on fire!

"Cathy didn't go into a great amount of detail about what took place between her and Ryder in the Chevy's backseat during the twenty-five-minute drive to the lake, or, what took place once Jimmy parked his Chevy, at, or near the same location as Saturday night's gangbang.

"However, for what it's worth, Cathy may not have mentioned exactly how many times Ryder and Jimmy fucked her, but from what took place in the gangbang scenario, I'd venture to guess since their little threesome party had to be cut short due to their midnight crews, before Jimmy had parked his Chevy at the lake, Ryder's cock had Cathy wailing like a banshee, and in the process, filled one of the Beyond Seven Mega Big Boys that Ryder had brought along for the evening's festivities full to the brim!

123456...9