Tom and Tonya Talk about Sharing

Story Info
Lovers have a frank discussion about sharing.
5.5k words
3.99
21.4k
24
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Tonya talk about Sharing

Tom and Tonya have been married for five years, enough time to know each other fairly well and to begin to have thoughts about expanding their sexual experiences.

They watch a movie on Netflix where couples swap and it brings powerful emotions to the forefront.

But just jumping into swinging has given Tom cause for concern. He is somewhat ashamed of his insecurity, but Tonya supports him.

They begin a frank discussion of their feelings and how they can manage them and move on to explore sexual meetings with new lovers -- safely and without harm to their love and their marriage.

Some talk of sex as they discuss potential options then some nice sex play at the end to reward your diligent reading.

Tom

It was just another Saturday night and Tonya, and I were sitting in watching Netflix. We've been very happily married for five years and while we were never the hard partying type, we were adventurous when the situation allowed. The movie that they were watching was becoming steamy and at the same time somewhat disturbing and he couldn't get past the feelings of butterflies in his stomach.

The movie was about a couple on vacation that are seduced by a beautiful local couple and swapping ensues. The movie wasn't pornographic but, it was hot and both he and Tonya had moved closer on the couch and were lightly stroking each other as they watched.

The movie came to climax as the next morning when, after a night of uninhibited sex with lovers other than their spouses the vacationing couple see each other for the first time. The tension rippled and he felt his heartbeat rising imagining it was Tonya facing him across that kitchen. He felt himself experiencing a range of emotions that frightened him and made him decidedly uncomfortable.

When the movie ended, they were sitting entwined on the couch but the raw emotion of the lovers on the screen had left them stunned and so they sat speechless for several moments as the closing credits ran.

***************************

Tonya

My heart was beating so fast I was sure I was going to pass out if I didn't get hold of myself. The movie we had been watching was a torrid erotic romance where a relatively naïve couple vacations at a beach house and meets two older and experienced seducers.

As I watched the wife eventually succumb to the advances of the local couples' husband I was wet with excitement and at the same time near sick with worry. "Could I do that?" I wondered to myself. And in the final scene when they re-unite after a night of wickedness with others it seemed for a tortuously long moment that a line had been crossed and that the two had shattered their marriage. My stomach flipped and all I could think of was "What would I do? What would I say?"

Then finally, the pair went to each other and embraced, their love supreme to the temptations of the carnal and I was crying like a little girl. It was a powerful movie. Tom and I sat dumbstruck taking it all in for a long moment as the credits began to roll.

"My God!" I exhaled. "I am so excited on so many levels, what a powerful film."

We began a spirited conversation about what we had seen and how it affected us. I was shocked to hear Tom tell me how he was so moved in the final scene as well. He said he felt scared, truly scared during that moment and that revelation gave me pause. I would have to ask more about that. Later though when emotions were more settled.

As we talked about the critical element of drama in the film, where the two couples finally exchanged spouses and retired to separate bedrooms Tom again expressed how this part of the film caused him to get anxious.

I was intrigued and he seemed open to talking so I asked the natural question. "Did you imagine yourself in his place?"

He flushed red and turned his head to hide his shame for being so transparent. "Yes." He sighed.

"And you imagined me going off with someone else to be alone and intimate?" I continued.

"UGGGGGGHHHHH!" Tom let loose some combination of a grunt and a cry of desperation. "Yes, and it hurts me in a way I have never felt before. In fact I'm getting worked up again just thinking about that."

We had spoken about the idea of trying another couple, in the privacy of our home or their's, neither of us expressed and interest in a sex club scene but, I didn't recall this level of concern and asked him about it. "Baby, I know it was just fun pillow talk but, we spoke about what it might be like to try to swap with another couple. I don't remember you showing such emotion then. What's troubling you sweetie?"

**********************************

Tom

My heart was still beating with the vision of Tonya walking away with another lover without a backward glance, imaging she in place of the actress in the movie. That idea shrunk me and now Tonya was picking at that scab with her continuing questions.

"When we talked about it, we had just gotten done making love, well Fucking really, that was the night of Sally's birthday party and we got a little lit, all that dancing and flirting; we hit it like two teenagers when we got home. Remember?"

"I do." She smiled up at him.

"Anyway, it was in the abstract I guess, I wasn't thinking about the actual feelings I might have until we watched that damn movie. I have to be honest, it hit me hard." Tom let out in a burst.

"Do you mean the very idea of me with another man upset you so?" Tonya asked showing concern for Tom's anxiety.

"No Baby, I don't think I'm so hung up that I couldn't envision a situation where, you know given all the prior discussions and such that I would share you with another man I trust to treat you with love and appreciate the great gift you would be giving." I explained. "It's just that I love you so much that I don't think I could bare not having you right with me, in the same room, as we explored this expansion of our sex play."

Tonya looked at him but stayed silent. She could tell he wasn't finished, and she knew to give him the space to think it out then speak it.

"Ok, I'm just gonna lay it all out there, I mean, I am handing you my heart and I am scared to death but, determined." Tom said. "I would be, I AM, so afraid of losing you. I mean what if we went forward with our vague idea and met a couple. And we separated. And what if he had the Mythical Huge Cock and gave you the Holy Grail of orgasms. And what if I wasn't there, you couldn't look to me to confirm my love for you. I couldn't look to you to show you how I needed you to come back to me. And what if when it was over and we met again, like in the movie, and you didn't love me anymore? That's why I'm afraid." He choked. It felt so real.

"But baby, they chose each other as I have chosen you and will always chose you." Tonya said.

"Yes, but the vision of you alone with another man makes it feel, different, not sharing, not exploring, and playing together but, sneaking away to do the dirty where our partner can't see us. Am I making any sense? I'm afraid I may be babbling." He went on.

"No Baby, I get it!" Tonya stated unequivocally. "You are too important to me; our life together is too sacred to risk. Baby, I would never leave you to be in the arms of someone else. Not ever. Not for one moment. I would want you nearby so I could look over to watch your joy as you play with a new partner. And of course, I would expect you to be looking over at me and take the same pleasure watching me explore a new body. But that's all. Mutually agreeable, consensual sex between two sets of loving couples committed in their own relationships. At least that was my vision when we were talking."

"Thank you, Tonya." Tom said and wiped a tear, left over from his outburst of emotion earlier.

"Baby, maybe we should talk more directly about this, ahh, less abstractly. There seems to be a wellspring of emotions, at least for me, that it really bares a real discussion, don't you think so?" Tom asked Tonya.

******************

Tonya

Wait, What?!!

I think our discussion of swapping partners just took the leap from abstract post sex pillow talk to the "Holy Fuck he's really thinking about this" stage. A minute ago, he was sincerely tearing up with concern of how we could lose control, but I think my explanation of my vision for how a swapping adventure would go settled him. Maybe it was close to his idea? I thought.

She knew it was best to let him lead, She would add some ideas, you know "Honey I wonder, what if...?" as the discussion took shape, and the time was right. She learned how her man thought over their five years together and more importantly, she learned how to subtlety "steer" those thoughts all the while letting him think it was all his idea from the onset.

"I guess I should start by asking you if this is something that you are even remotely interested in discussing. So far I've just been blathering." Tom asked Tonya.

"I'll admit when we first talked about it, I was like you, it was just fun sexy talk. But yes, watching that movie, the alure of the taboo extramarital sex was extremely hot." I said. "But seeing how disturbing playing with theses levels of intimacy can be we would need to be clear before we made any move toward making this an actual event. Agreed?"

"Yes. I think I made my worries abundantly clear. Yes, I want to talk about it very discreetly." Tom said.

It looks like he's given this some thought. I wonder if he's been thinking on it since our initial pillow talk. I know I have. Not making plans but thinking more on what it might be like if we did it. What would I want to get from it and to be sure I had my own set of nagging insecurities? I'm 31, I go to the gym, watch what I eat, and I look GOOD. Really, when I look in the mirror, I am ok with the image looking back at me. ......but let's face it, there's a little sag here and little give there what if we meet a couple where she is tight where I have a bit of sag, or what if she's better at giving blow jobs than me? Or what if she's willing to give her ass up? My God how would I compete with that? So yes, it wasn't only Tom that had some worries about how this could blow up.

"Tell me honey. I know you have an idea. I want to hear it please." I said.

"I guess I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I have thought about this, in a daydreaming sort of way when you have a moment and let your mind wander. Do you promise not to laugh and to hear me out?" Tom asked.

"Darling! Of course!" I smiled at him. I really was intrigued to hear his plan.

*******************

Tom

So here it goes. I hope she doesn't think I'm trying to pressure her. It's just a franker discussion that's all. "I could use a refill on my drink" he thought then gave it voice. "Babe, what can I get you to drink?"

"Thank you dear, Another wine please."

I gathered up her glass and rinsed it at the sink and retrieved the bottle of Chardonnay from the fridge and poured a generous amount into her glass. I grabbed the Bottle of Jameson and poured a nice measure into my glass. Not going anywhere, Why not?!

I brought our drinks back to the living room. I sat on the chair opposite the couch with the coffee table between Tonya and me.

I took a sip of the warm Irish Whiskey, swallowed, and let the alcohol bounce off the bottom of belly and fill me with a sense of ease.

"IF." I began. "We went forward I would like to make a few suggestions up front on what would, at least in my mind, give us an opportunity to try a potentially super cool sexy date without hating each other or worse yet, hurting each other."

"I think the very first thing for me, and yeah no surprise, is that I don't want to separate from you. We should play always together and always in the same room. I hope you don't think I am being too, whatever, controlling, or too much of a kill joy but that is nonnegotiable." I stated flatly. "Are you on board with that?" I asked Tonya and she nodded and stated her agreement.

"Thank you darling. Truly, it's not a lack of trust but it's my desire to be your one, your man, that makes me want to stay with to be able to look over to you and see and love a new dimension that I can only see as an observer." I explained.

"Darling, you're making me cry." Tonya sniffed and waved her hand in the mock imitation of a fan meant to cool down her flush.

I laughed. "My darling. I speak the truth. My love for you is foremost in my every thought. My desire for your well being and happiness are my paramount motivations." I said with a ruffle and small bow.

"If we went forward, I would like to find a couple with a close match to us. Body type, age, lifestyle. I mean I have no desire to meet Al and Linda, middle age bikers on their Harley or some 6'5" Viking named Swen with a 12-inch cock and a busty wife named Helga. Quality people. Compatible people. People that we are comfortable with. People that are attractive but not so attractive as to be a threat or source of worry to you or me "

"Full disclosure." I said. "I really, I mean really don't want to try to compete with a guy that has a giant dick. I would be much more confident if your fun lover was not too far afield from my humble attributes if you get my drift."

"Sweetie, this whole giant cock myth is a man's fantasy. Remember our dildo play when Ray Ann bought me that John Holmes cock for the naughty Christmas. The idea was exciting. The pain in my pussy was not. Your size is wonderful for me thanks.' Tonya responded.

"Ok. So, once we have some couple in mind, I'm sure there would be some preliminaries and trading of numbers and such but at some point, we would come to a decision to meet someone."

"I would like to have everyone talk ahead of time and have an idea of what the date would be like. Well, I'll give my idea and then I want to hear yours of course."

I went on. "We would likely meet out at a bar and have a drink and snacks while we talk and break the ice. We go in with the express understanding that there are no expectations so there are no hurt feelings. I think we would get a good sense quickly if these are people that we could entertain opening up with. If we feel a chemistry, you and I talk offline and out of ear shot of the other couple and if we are both in agreement we move on to the next step. We head to their place."

"Their place?" Tonya asked.

"Yes." I responded. "I had thought this out and reasoned that if things didn't work out for either of us it will be much easier for us to make our apologies and leave than to try to eject someone from our house."

"Once there we would engage in small talk maybe drink some more, maybe even a toke or two." I winked at Tonya. "If we like them and want to get sexual, I would like some guard rails, at least initially." I offered. "Something that lets us get our feet wet and walk in rather that leap in over our heads."

Tonya was nodding her understanding and I went on. "On this first date it would be understood that there would be no sex, no... penis to pussy penetration between us and them. We would save that for ourselves."

"Yes, baby I so agree." Tonya said reaching across the table and stroking arm.

"But the reason we are there is to have sex. So, any touching or oral play that you want to engage in is completely on the table. Nothing is held back. If you want to try something with him that you haven't tried with me. That's ok. If he wants to try something with you that I have not tried, AND you're ok with it. Then it ok with me too. No recriminations and no jealousy. Learn from what you see and then use it when we get back together." I said.

"I can only imagine what I might learn by watching another man give you pleasure with his fingers and his mouth. I'm hard just thinking about it."

"And cum. My God of course I want you to cum with abandon and I want to be able to witness you from a completely different perspective when you howl in a wild orgasm and collapse in a spent heap."

"So, the only limit is that no matter how worked up either of us gets, there's no fucking till we get back to each other. I see it as we start fondling and kissing each other and at some point, we decide to let each of us swap with our friends. We would continue kissing, and stroking, and sucking, and licking in any combination that suits us. At some point I would like to come back together to tell you again how much I love you and to let you know that I am ready to leave if you are not entirely happy with how things are turning out. And once we are together, to join you and fuck each other and give one of our orgasms to each other. Then, well hell the nights not over let's get back to playing with strange cock and pussy." I jabbed.

*************

Tonya

I think he had this fairly well ironed flat. I really liked his vision of how a swapping date could work and how we could have fun without blowing up our lives.

Now to help move it along.

"So how do we go about looking for a couple? Where?" I asked.

"The internet." Tom answered. "There are quite a few websites that offer a platform to host your profile and to browse through other's profiles."

"Like a dating site." I replied and Tom nodded.

"Have you found one?" I asked a bit pensively. How much research has he done? He is an engineer after all. I guess he just applied his problem-solving mind with a slightly different end goal.

"I've checked out several and have two I think are most suited to us." Tom said. "For a number of reasons." He went on anticipating Tonya's question. "I've bookmarked the sites. Do you want to check one out?"

I felt a flutter in my chest. He was inviting me to look at profiles of people to have sex with! I was so turned on and so apprehensive at the same time. This was a huge step. Then I had a truly naughty thought creep in...I get to play with strange cock and have a man, NOT my husband feel me up, and fuckin hell, lick my pussy, gave me a momentary catch in my breath. I could feel my panties clinging to my mound. They were soaked. "I have to be soaking thru my yoga pants." I thought. "At least they're black." Still, he's got to smell me. I hope he doesn't think I'm some slut in heat but, my God the idea of sucking a boner while my husband watches had me beside myself and finding that I wanted to move this talk from the living room to the bedroom. Soon!

But wait, I saw a perfect opportunity to help Tom clarify the guard rails AND have some fun.

"Soooooo." I cooed. "What you're saying is if.... When." Tom nodded. "When we get to the point where you hand me over to another man it is perfectly acceptable for me to do something like this?" As I reached over and took hold of Tom's lounge pants and began to wiggle them down his legs and off his feet.

"And then" I continued as I reached up and began to stroke Tom's quickly hardening cock and reached over and kissed him hard on his lips. As we broke our kiss I continued. "It would be ok for me to do this too?" I asked with an innocent little girl lilt to my question.

Tom squirmed as I continued to stroke his shaft and smile wantonly at him. "Why. UMHMMPH" His voice cracked, and he cleared his throat before he went on. "Why yes Tonya. That would be acceptable if you enjoyed it. I would love to see you take pleasure in stroking your -- well what do we call them. I guess the most direct definition would be just to call them our lovers. If that made you happy it would be ok.

"And your sure that you wouldn't be mad?" I looked up at him with my best bedroom eyes and mock servile gaze, "Or jealous, or get worried if I did something like this with my lover?" As I took his cock in my mouth and began to swirl my tongue around his sensitive helmet, all the while stroking him in rhythm with my growing head bob.

12