Tom and Tonya Talk about Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a breath. "But surely I wouldn't be allowed to do this would I? As I slid my ring finger over Tom's asshole. His breath caught with the new info his sensitive nerve ending fired to his overloaded brain. I leaned in and opened Tom's legs and brought my mouth up to his balls. "God his balls are tight as a drum." I thought and began to lick his sack.

"That would be in bounds." He croaked and I smiled with the power I was wielding. In a Glenda, the good witch way not in a controlling bitch way that is.

My approach served two purposes: the first was to desensitize Tom to the visions of my blowing another man. If I acted out with him and talked the story of how I was doing it to my new lover, the image would be a fun one, a positive one, and when the real image presented itself, he would associate it with fun and wouldn't feel any anxiety or worse still hurt feelings. The second of course was it was fun as hell. She was as excited as she had been in a long time and could feel herself building in anticipation.

She pressed forward wanting to Test Tom's limits. She grabbed the underside of his legs and lifted them up, so his ankles were up by his ears and his balls and asshole were open and exposed. "Would it be ok to do this too?" I asked as I began licking Tom's tight asshole.

He gasped and began to breathe heavily. "Tonya, I don't know how I could keep your lover from running off with you if you did that. Maybe a bit much on the first meeting. Perhaps hold that for another time when we are all a bit more acquainted??" Tom asked.

"Agreed. The same for you too please." I answered and Tom nodded his agreement.

"So, I guess this is out too." I laughed and proceeded to insert my finger into Tom's open ass and start to massage his prostate."

He took a sharp intake of breath. "Oh honey. I hate to sound like a prude, but can I ask that we reserve that just for our own sex play. I just don't think I would like to see you please another man like that -- I I just love when you do it to me too much to share."

"Of course, darling." I said. "I'm so happy that even if we decide to share our bodies that you want to withhold the best of us for each other. I think I have an idea of what's legit and what we are holding back as far as I am concerned. Shall we talk about you and how you intend to please your new lover?"

*********************

Tom

I reached for her face with my hands and guided her up from my cock to my lips and gave her a long passionate kiss, I could even taste myself on her tongue and revealed in the knowledge that she loved me so much to complete such a loving and intimate act.

I continued to kiss her as I lay her on her back. "Of course, something like this has to be included." As I proceeded to kiss her and fondle her lovely breasts. After a moment I allow my hand to creep down to her round vulva and began to stroke her wet labia. With a bit more pressure my finger was in and I was stroking her wet sex and toying with her throbbing clit. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed.

I began to use her vaginal juices to lubricate her tight butt hold and using several fingers in her pussy, I scooped my ring finger into her tight anus. She sucked in a breath loudly as my finger worked its way into her asshole. I began to move my hand in and out, stroking both her pussy and asshole simultaneously. I was talking to her now. "I know you love that. Shall I show that to my lover since you like it so much?"

She was panting with building excitement. "Baby that is soo good and I love it so much but maybe can we reserve that for now too. I think I would be a little jealous of you sharing that with a stranger."

"Done my dear. Off limits!" I said as I continued stroking her pussy and asshole. "And while I know this is off limits, I'm gonna give it to you anyway because, well because you love it and I love it." I moved my head down between her legs and began to lick her newly expanded asshole. Tonya wrapped her legs around my head as my tongue probed her puckered hole. I love the taste of it and the sensation of her tensing her but muscles up and clenching down on my tongue.

In a few moments, I moved up to her pussy and began licking her clit while my hand started a massage on her G-Spot. "The G-Spot has to be in play. Wouldn't be fair otherwise." I said taking a breath.

"Yes." Tonya hissed.

"Tonya." I said between licks of her open pussy and clit. "I'm going to make my lover cum with my lips, much like you might. If my lover cums, much like you do, I'm likely to swallow her girl cum and if you have a mind to, you should allow you lover to cum in your mouth or wherever you would like it."

Tonya was getting close now, I could feel her hips twitching in response to nerve firings in her pelvis and I held her hips and pressed even tighter into her sex to keep pressure on her pussy till she exploded in an orgasm.

As I sensed she was about to come I engulfed her entire pussy in my mouth and began to suck her cunt. This was something I found that drove her crazy and resulted in intense orgasm but instead of riding it out she pushed my head back. "That's all mine." She panted. "Please don't do that to your lover. Please save it for me?"

"Just for you baby, just for you." I asserted looking up at her eyes from between her legs. "But tonight, this is for you," And I lowered my mouth onto her mound and began to lick and suck at her pussy until she began to buck a cum. I did my best to hang on and take her cum in my mouth, but she bucked wildly, and her spray drenched my face as well.

In a moment she quieted, and her breathing began to return to normal. I stayed in place licking her lips gently and cleaning little drops of dew from her open pussy.

************

Tonya

I began to come down from my orgasm. Tom knew just how to coax the maximum from me. I wondered in any new lover would be able to do the same, much less show me something new.

I looked down at Tom between my legs and said. "Your turn lover." And smiled as he reached up to kiss me.

I pushed him back gently and moved over him and took his hard cock in my mouth and began to suck and stroke him. He began to become more aroused, and I thought I would up the ante with a continued playful dirty talk.

"So, I know you said I do whatever I want with his cum." I said and he looked at me and nodded.

"I think I'd like to give you a nice show. You know how I always take you in my mouth when you cum. I think this time I'm going to let him just completely paint my face in globs of cum." I said looking up at him with a wicked smile and jerking his rock-hard dick.

"In fact, I should practice right?" She smiled again still stroking me. "I'm gonna suck you now till you're ready. When you are I want you to pull out of my mouth and shoot your cum all over me. And then I want you to remember that image and get turned on all over again when you stand back and watch me take a hosing from my lover -- FOR YOUR PLEASURE as well as mine."

I don't think I sucked him for more that two or three minutes before his breathing became shallow and quick. He was humping my face and I could feel his cock swelling up. I grabbed his balls in my left hand and backed my mouth off him. "Shoot your hot cum all over me baby." I said looking up at him while still massaging his balls. He grabbed his cock and pumped and after only several strokes he sucked in a breath and held it. I felt his balls tighten in my hand and I knew what was coming. He left out a grunt and cry as his first blast hit me across my lips. His next stream caught me on my forehead and dripped down between my eyes. He shot four more thick ropes of cum on me, coating my face. I had to scoop it out of my eyes before I could open them. He slowed his stroking and began to get his breathing under control when I reached up and grabbed him and took him back in my mouth to finish him and suck any last drops of cum from his cock. He bucked and wiggled till he laughed out loud and pulled off me.

"Enough, Enough. I give." He said.

I crawled up next to him, cummy face and all and began to kiss him. He kissed me back smearing all his cum over both our faces.

"What do you think?" I asked. "Do we take the step?"

"You're willing. Think we can handle the jealousy and any other negative emotions like we discussed here?" Tom said.

"Baby, we can't plan for everything but, I think we have a good way forward to experiment. I'm okay to try."

He kissed me, looked into my eyes and said. "Our love is the primary consideration in all our decisions. With that said. Ok. I'll bring up the sites and we can start to have a look."

End of Part 1

Next -- Tom and Tonya meet their lovers.


12