Tom and Tonya Talk about Sharing Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom and Tonya meet Chris and Amy. Boundaries are broken!
5.7k words
4.05
12.6k
17
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story climaxes as Tom and Tonya meet Chris and Amy for their first encounter sharing each other with another couple. The idea was always there, as it is with all people but, as with most people, the fantasy went unspoken until a chance movie surfaced emotions that both Tom and Tonya discussed honestly and openly. Tom freely admitted his insecurity about possibly being "outmanned" and as a result losing Tonya for foolishly engaging in extramarital relations.

But they talk it out, hear each other and acknowledge their concerns and outline a plan for how they can explore while maintaining a bailout plan and ensuring that neither Tom nor Tonya walks away hurt.

We pick up on the final chapter after Tom and Tonya had their first conversation with Chris and Amy. It was a video call that got a bit steamy at the end and ratcheted up the anticipation for an actual meeting that weekend.

This is the last part of this tale but likely not the last story of Tom and Tonya.

As always, Happy Reading.

Tonya

It was Saturday and I was deciding what to wear for our date with Chris and Amy, when Amy texted that she and Chris suggested keeping it casual as we were not going out.

That made it easy, and I slipped on a pair of shorts and a pretty tee on top of a nice but, not over the top bra and panty set. I went very light on makeup, nothing worse than a face full of runny mascara to kill a mood. Some eyeliner, shadow, and a light application of a light red lipstick and after an appraisal in the mirror, I'm done.

She looked over to see Tom stepping out of the shower and toweling dry. He looked up at her. "Good choice." He smiled, I'm glad you decided casual. I'm nervous enough. Glad that I don't have to worry about getting dressed up to add to it."

"Amy texted me. So, one less thing to think about. Come on, slow poke, throw some shorts on and let's get going."

Tom was brushing back his hair when he looked back over to Tonya. "I've thought about this a little more over the week." He started. "Yeah, I'm still nervous but, I love you and more than that I trust you. No more arbitrary rules, so if it feels right to you, go for it. As for me, if I have any doubt that something that Amy or Chris suggests would cause an issue, I'll talk to you first and just ask you do the same. Oh, I still want to hold back on actual fucking though, are you still ok with that?"

"Oh yes, Tom I agree. I think sexy play with you watching me and me watching you is enough for now. I'm so nervous thinking about it that I think I must have peed five times already but, nervous or not I want to try it with you, and I promise if I have any questions, I'm talking to you first."

"Let's be naughty." She smiled playfully.

* * * * *

Tom

We pulled up to their house just before 7pm. I was a nice ranch style in an upscale neighborhood. Tonya and I walked up to the front door and just as I was about to ring the bell, the door swung open, and Amy and Chris were welcoming us.

"Guess we're a little anxious." Amy smiled. "I've been checking for your car every several minutes, so I saw you pull up. Come in, let's sit on the deck and have a drink."

As we were following Amy toward the deck, Chris walked in from the kitchen. I turned to meet him and extended my hand. He walked right up and grabbed me by my shoulders with both hands and gave me a man hug with a couple of back pats. "I'm glad you two could make it." He said. Looking me directly in the eye he then said in a voice only I could hear, "I was where you are and know what emotions are bubbling up right now. I love Amy. I have no designs on your wife. This is a safe place to play. If you have any concerns all you have to do is say "Let's, take five." and we'll all break off and reset but, I'm really thinking that won't be needed. Let's grab a drink and have some fun huh?!"

Chris let go and moved over to Tonya. Reaching out the same way as he had done with me, he grabbed Tonya with both hands and gave her a light hug and kiss on the cheek. "I'm sure Amy has already told you how excite we are to host you two tonight."

"Thank you, Chris. Yes, Amy was just reassuring me. Sorry if I'm still a bit nervous." Tonya said.

At the same time, Amy and I greeted one another with a light kiss. "Come on, I have some wine chilling and beer for you boys if that's more to your liking Tom." Amy said and we sat on the deck and toasted our first meeting.

Tonya was sitting next to me and Amy next to Chris as we began conversation to break the ice. Finally, it was Amy who acknowledged the 400-pound gorilla on the deck. "You know, one of the nice things about a back deck is you can sit out in the nude." She said as she stood and began to pull her top off over her head. "Chris? Tom? Tonya?"

Tonya and I stood, I was nervous for a moment but turned to Tonya and pulled her top up. She raised her hands, so I knew she was with me. I looked over to see Amy in her panties and bra helping Chris off with his shorts. As soon as she worked his shorts around his cock, it popped straight up and smacked against his abs. I wondered what that cock would look like between Tonya's lips and I felt myself getting harder. I knelt in front of and slipped off her shorts. Amy moved behind Tonya and was unfastening her bra. Chris was behind her and was slipping her panties down. I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of Tonya's panties and eased them down over her mound. I could see moisture on her lips and a small trail of her wet lube dripping down from her pussy.

Hell, I was the only one still dressed and stood to fix that. Amy and Tonya began to help, and I had one set of hands pulling my shirt while another freed me from my shorts. Amy tugged my briefs and my hard cock popped into view. She smiled and wrapped her fingers around me. She reached out to Chris and pulled him over to stand next to me. She held both of our cocks out together. "Tonya," She said and patted a spot next to her. She smiled. Amy began to rub our cocks together and lick both shafts. Both Chris and I were circumcised, I keep a tuft of hair above my cock, but Chris was fully smooth. "Our boys could be twins." Amy laughed as she alternately took me then Chris into her mouth. As Tonya kneeled next to her Amy took Chris' cock and moved it to Tonya. Tonya seemed a bit apprehensive at first but then slowly parted her lips to accept Amy's offering. And that's when I watched my beautiful wife take another man's cock into her mouth for the first time. I think Amy could tell because my heart was racing, and I was breathing faster. "It's hot, isn't it?" She asked. "Do you like watching Tonya please Chris?" I nodded dumbly not trusting my voice at this moment.

Amy pushed me back to the sofa and I sat. She took Chris by the hand and Tonya let loose of his dick as Amy guided him back, so we were both sitting side by side. As Amy and Tonya took their positions between our legs again. Without a word, she reached up and cupped Tonya's chin in her hand and kissed her full on the lips. I caught my gasp before it was audible. Of all the things we talked about, the subject of same sex play somehow got missed but, I held back. If it felt ok, Tonya was able to go with it. Tonya wrapped her arms around Amy and kissed back. I could see that their tongues were exploring as their hands wandered on each other's body.

Chris smiled at me. "Aren't they beautiful." He said. Chris and I were seated, hardons in hand as we watched our women open up our play date. After a moment, Amy broke the kiss. "I think I need more of that," She said to Tonya. "But for now, we're forgetting our boys."

* * * * *

Tonya

I felt flushed. Amy just kissed me full on the lips and slipped her tongue in my mouth and Tom was watching and I loved it. I looked up at Tom with slight smile on his face, watching me as I held Chris' hard dick in my hand. I looked back at Chris' cock. This was the first penis other than Tom's that I had ever had in my hand, or my mouth for that matter. I wasn't ashamed or guilty. It was fun and so far, Tom seemed to be enjoying the moment as well.

I began to lick Chris' tight scrotum while stroking his dick. His ball sack was tight with anticipation and I was able to get both his balls in my mouth at the same time. As I was sucking his balls, I let my tongue slip out to flick the sensitive skin of his perineum. I could tell he liked it because he began to arch his back and pump his hips into my hand.

I looked over to see Amy with Tom fully engulfed in her mouth. She was massaging his ball sack while she sucked. I noticed her fingers massaging down from his balls toward his anus and this was having a similar affect on Tom as it was on Chris.

I caught Tom's eye, and he watched as I ran my hand down to Chris' tight asshole. I stuck my finger in my mouth and traced his tight anal ring. I think Tom knew I wanted to please Chris the way I do for him. Initially, we were going to hold short of anal play but, then agreed that it seemed too artificial and decided that we would go slow and check in with each other as the night went on. Tom nodded at me and that was his signal to me that he was ok with me pressing on.

I leaned over to where Amy was busy with Tom's cock and pressed my face in next to hers, she let Tom's cock come loose of her lips and I took him in and sucked him all the way down so his cock's head was just entering my throat. I pumped him up and down several times, came off his cock and held it out for Amy again. "I love you." I mouthed up at Tom. Chris and Amy were quiet as they took in the scene.

I grabbed Chris' legs and lifted and pushed his ankles back toward his ears, exposing and opening his anus. Like his cock and balls, he was smooth shaven. It looked delicious. After years of experience, I knew how much Tom loved having his asshole licked and even fucked with a small toy. I was going to use that experience on Chris. I wanted Chris to enjoy my ass play and I wanted Tom to see it.

I started to rim Chris while jacking him. I knew Tom loved having my tongue penetrate his ass and he loved eating mine too but that part of the part of the story comes later. I could see Amy out of the corner of my eye. She had rubbed a few drops of lube onto Tom's tight hole and was working her index finger into him as she tonged his balls. He looked over at me, this was something that we had originally taken off the table but, after discussion, reversed ourselves. Still, I think he was apprehensive and spoke up. "Tonya?" He asked and I nodded my assent. I pulled my tongue out of Chris' ass and said to Amy "He really cums hard from a prostate orgasm." "Yum." Was her reply.

I went back to work on Chris. I knew Tom was ok and now I could apply myself without reservation. Chris tasted different than Tom. Not bad, simply different a bit muskier, earthy, a slightly sweaty scent and I loved breathing it in as I worked his hole. When he was fully wet, lubed, and looser, I worked two fingers and pressed into his asshole and pushed down while at the same time pressing up into his perineum finding his prostate.

I began to fuck Chris' ass, with my fingers, rubbing his prostate and sucking his hard cock, bringing him close to shooting.

* * * * *

Tom

Amy was driving me over a cliff with her fingers massaging my cum button and her hot mouth milking my dick. I felt myself getting close but worked to hold out. I didn't want to cum first. I knew once I came it would be hard for me to continue to watch Tonya with Chris. Several more moments went by and I was sure I was going to lose it when I heard Chris start to moan. He stiffened and I knew he was getting ready to shoot. "Was he going to warn Tonya or just blast her?" I thought but at that moment I felt my own climax building. "Amy I'm close." I said. She just kept sucking and looked up at me. "I want to taste your cum." She said and started again.

Maybe my warning broke Chris out of his trance and he began to announce his climax. "Oh, Tonya I'm gonna cum." Tonya grabbed Chris' hands and guided him to his feet then pulled his cock from her mouth and began to pump him hard, one hand on his dick while she continued to stoke his swollen prostate with her fingers. "I want you all over my face and tits." She hissed relishing the power she quite literally held in her hand and at that instant, Chris stiffened, threw back his head and let loose with his first spurt of semen. I watched as his cum splashed across the bridge of Tonya's nose, as the next shot entered her open mouth. It was too much for me and I began to unload my spunk into Amy's hot mouth. Neither Tonya nor Amy slowed or gave any respite and Chris and I flailed like fish newly landed on the deck. Amy swallowed as I shot but, still I saw some cum leaking from her lips and dripping down her chin.

Tonya looked like part one of a Bukkake film. Cum dripped from her face to her tits, large globs flowed down her cheeks and a long strand ran from her forehead up into her hair. Chris was pushing at her to stop the assault as I found myself lightly detaching Amy's lips from my deflating dick.

Amy opened her mouth to show us all her prize, a thick pool of my cum. She raised her lips to me. I've kissed Tonya after she has sucked me before so I wasn't shy of tasting my own cum but what came next was a new experience to say the least. Amy gently pried my jaw down opening my mouth to hers. She leaned her head over my open mouth and let a trickle of cum slip from her lips into my open mouth. I was stunned but turned on by the act. I looked over to see Tonya covered with cum and open mouthed in surprise.

"Save some for us." Chris said and Amy made her way over to Chris, who was still kneeling in front of my cum covered bride. Amy duplicated the theatrical way she opened Chris' mouth and drooled a long line of MY CUM INTO HIS MOUTH!!!! At once I was both disgusted and turned on. Chris was so confident in his maleness that the thought of my cum in his mouth caused him no concern at all. It was just another aspect of our sex play. I was determined to learn and emulate my new mentor. I was going to cast off this insecurity albatross and just go with the moment from now on.

Chris swallowed his offering and said. "Tonya's turn."

Amy smiled and took Tonya's face in her hands but instead of giving her a cum kiss, she began to scoop the cum from Tonya's face and feed it to her, using her fingers to gather up Chris's spunk and deposit it on her tongue. When she was happy with her result, she opened Tonya's mouth as she did with Chris and I so we could see the pool of cum on her tongue. Next, she placed her face over Tonya's and let a long, foamy rope of cum slide from her mouth to Tonya's. As soon as she was done, she reversed her position and opened her mouth below Tonya. "Give it back now." She said and Tonya pursed her lips and let the mixed load flow into Amy's mouth. They locked lips and swapped our cum back and forth several times until Amy sat back and made an exaggerated swallow. "Ahhhh." She said and opened her mouth again to show it now empty of our seed. Tonya looked directly into my eyes and swallowed her load of cum then, like Amy she opened her mouth to show me that she hadn't left a drop behind. I kissed Amy and Chris kissed Tonya then I tapped Chris lightly. He understood immediately and moved to the side as I took Tonya in my arms and kissed her deeply, swirling my tongue in her mouth and letting her know by my actions how much I was in awe of her sexuality.

Chris held Amy's hand up and extended it to me. "Tom, why don't you come and get to know Amy better." I extended Tonya's hand in like fashion to Chris and said to Tonya, "Enjoy Chris as you would me." and let go as Chris gently took hold and pulled her slowly to him.

I took Amy's hand and pulled her in to me. I began to fondle her tits as we kissed. No, my eyes weren't closed, and I looked over to see Chris' lips lock with Tonya's, his hand reached down, and his finger slipped into her pussy. I could see her flinch slightly but at the same time, she intensified her pressure on Chris' lips.

The boys traded positions with the girls, and they were seated side by side on the sofa. Tonya's finger dug into my thigh as I looked down to see Chris in position between her legs. He opened her labia and began to lick her open cunt while he entered her with his fingers.

I brought my lips up to Amy's swollen vagina and I looked over to see Chris pulling Tonya's bottom off the couch, opening her legs further. Now one thing I haven't mentioned yet is, well I guess you can't really call it a skill so much as it just occurs naturally but, whenever she spreads her legs and relaxes, her asshole gapes. Chris was just about to begin working on Tonya again when he looked up and saw her perfectly round asshole open and winking each time Tonya pussy clenched in pleasure.

"Holy.... Amy look at this." He called and as Amy looked up to see what had Chris' so excited. Of course, I looked too and that's when I saw her beautiful, puckered hole wide open and Chris smiling in wonder. I knew what was coming and was glad that I called off the prohibition of anal play. I knew once Chris saw Tonya's open hole there was no way he could resist so while I continued to lick Amy's pussy, I watched Chris.

He pulled Tonya down to him, so her ass was right as his face level, next he stuck his tongue right into her open anus and began to swirl it around her rim. Tonya squirmed with pleasure. He plunged his tongue into her ass and began to stoke her butt with his tongue. He reached up with his fingers and found he could insert two without any effort. Amy smiled down at me, "I'll let Chris have his fun but before we through tonight I am going to eat her asshole but for now, just keep doing what you're doing".

Chris was licking Tonya's clit while using three fingers in her asshole.

* * * * *

Tonya

I know my asshole gapes. It's not something I try to do or even work at. When I spread my legs, my sphincter relaxes, and my hole just naturally opens. Of course, this is an irresistible temptation for Tom, but it looks like it just might be a universal reaction.

I was wild with passion as Chris expertly teased my clit while pumping my open ass with his fingers. I looked over to where Tom was kneeling between Amy's legs. He had her pussy wide open and was licking her open cunt causing her lubricating fluids to smear across his face. He was absolutely slick with her juices.

Amy reached out and held my hand. She was pushing back into Tom's face regularly and I felt like she was getting close. I was loving the pleasure I was getting from Chris' tongue and fingers but felt I still had a way to go before I would climax. That didn't slow Amy down at all and in a rush, she let out a howl, crushed my poor hand in hers as she squeezed tight.

I had heard of squirting before but of course had never seen it outside of a porn flick. Amy contracted, her abs were tight as a rock, her legs wrapped tight around Tom's head went it struck her. Like a flood, a stream of girl cum shot out of Amy's open gash all over Tom's face. He leaned in and placed his mouth directly in line with Amy's stream and took in her love liquid, as she shot a new stream with each spasm. I was enthralled and lay staring as my man licked every last wet drop of cum from Amy's cunt, then continued to lick the drops from her thighs. She reached down and took Tom's face in both her hands and began to kiss and lick her juices from his face.

After a moment she looked at Tonya and said "Can we pick up where we left off? Can I cut in Chris?"

I looked over at Tom as I replied to Amy in a quiet voice. "I've never been with a woman before Amy. I don't know..." I was a bit concerned about Tom's reaction. We never mentioned anything like this but, he did say if it felt right roll with it. She thought again, yeah but he also said if there was even a question, so I spoke up. "Tom, I feel very comfortable with Amy. Are you comfortable with ...." damn I was stuttering? I took a breath to calm myself. "I'd like to play with Amy. Ok?" I finally said. "You said to shout out." I added looking at everyone and thinking I killed the mood.

12