Tom and Tonya Talk about Sharing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great." Amy said and both Tom and Chris quickly agreed, and I began to relax. "I'm so happy you spoke up Tonya." Tom said. "Let's play some more." and he kissed me and drew Amy and I together.

I saw Tom and Chris sit back on the sofa and of course the first thing they did was begin to stroke their dicks as Amy and I kissed on the blanket. I love the feel and taste of Tom's lips on mine, but the softness and fullness of Amy's lips were a new sensation entirely and I was answering her kisses with passion.

We lay down embracing and kissing as I began exploring another woman's body for the first time. I know, "What you didn't experiment with women at college???" but the answer really was No. I had never felt an attraction to another woman. Until now. I opened Amy's lips with my fingers and entered her. I felt her rubbing my clit in light circular motions and we began to moan lightly as we continued our kissing.

I hooked my index and middle fingers and reached up and out and found Amy's G spot and began to massage it against the firmness of her pubic mound. Her eyes flew open when I hit it and she bit down on my lip. I tasted blood and my pussy was flowing.

Glenda the good witch had power over Amy!! "Now let me use it for sweet but sexy purposes I thought." I was surprised at what I did next. Without any inducement I disengaged from Amy's lips and brought my tongue up to her pussy. I've tasted myself on my fingers and of course on Tom's cock but now I was going to taste another woman. I licked at her hooded clit while my fingers continued to work Amy's hypersensitive G spot. I loved the salty, musky taste and just slightly "off" scent of Amy's open cunt. I knew I would be doing this again.

* * * * *

Tom

Chris and I were sitting back on the sofa watching as Tonya was bringing Amy to the brink of orgasm with her mouth and fingers, both of us hard again and each with his hand pumping his engorged organ.

"God they are hot." Chris said. "You and Tonya are on the same wavelength. Like Amy and me. I'm glad you came."

"I'm amazed at how beautiful and sexual Tonya is. I've always known it but, now when I'm watching her it's just ... more evident." I answered. "I'm glad we found you and Amy. I think you can see that we're both really comfortable and into being with you. You know I was worried about you...maybe being you know." He didn't let me finish. "But I'm not and you're ok and we're having fun." Chris finished for me.

"This is one hot show." Chris said and reached over and placed his hand on top of mine as I stroked my cock. "It's even hotter if we switch it up a little too." I let him replace my hand with his and begin to stroke my cock. I played around some before but that was ages ago in high school, but this wasn't the locker room, this was another man, a full grown man with a full grown cock and he was jerking me off. I caught Tonya's eye and was glad that she looked back at me often. She saw Chris stroking me and me still stroking myself. I raised my eyebrows and took my hand off my cock and rested it on Chris' thigh momentarily. I looked back at Tonya and she gave me a wink and I let my hand trail down to Chris's cock.

We watched as Tonya brought Amy to orgasm. She bucked her vulva into Tonya's mouth as Tonya would not relent on either tonging her clit or fingering her box until Amy finally twisted away and curled up to come down from wave after wave pulsing thru her. Tonya licked her lips and cleaned her cheeks with her fingers while smiling at me.

I was amazed by three things: 1) I liked the feeling of Chris stroking my cock 2) I liked the feeling of stroking HIS cock, and 3) this didn't feel wrong, different but not wrong.

I was getting more and more into the sensation and I watched as Amy, now recovered had laid Tonya down and was spreading her legs to open her. Amy was licking Tonya's pussy and lifted her backside up to expose that lovely gape asshole of hers. She reached into a small bag on the blanket and pulled out a dildo and so lube. Both Chris and I were stroking each other more urgently as the show in front of us was heating up to a new level.

Amy moved her mouth to Tonya's open ass and began to rim her hole. "Fuck, I wanted to eat this ass as soon as I saw you gape. My God your ass is sweet." Amy said as she worked her open hole with her tongue. When Tonya was wet, she took the bottle of lube and squeezed some into her ass. She worked the lube in with her fingers and picked up the dildo. It was bigger than Chris or me but not a BBC wannabe. I knew she could handle it and wanted Chris to see. "Watch her eat that up." I turned to him as I spoke.

We continued to stroke each other and watched as Amy brought the dildo to the rim of Tonya's open anus. Amy had peeled Tonya's clitoral hood back and her pink bud was sticking out like a miniature dick. Amy was sucking lightly on it while applying gentle pressure to the sex toy entering Tonya's asshole. Tonya pressed back and two thirds of the large dick penetrated her asshole. Her anal ring was distended and clinging to the toy cock as Amy steadily fucked her ass with it. Amy was pushing deeper and deeper with each stroke, probing to test Tonya's limits but Tonya kept pushing back into the cock taking it deeper and deeper. She was getting close now, he could tell. Her head was thrown back, mouth open, breath fast and shallow, cheeks and breasts flushed with heated blood. Amy pressed her mouth onto Tonya's open pussy. Well, that used to be mine he thought but let it go immediately. "I know she loves that." He thought. "This is going to be good."

When Tonya felt Amy's, lips close over her open pussy and begin to suck her she lost it. She arched her back in an impossible bend and bore down so hard that the rubber cock shot out of her ass and two feet across the room! Her orgasm sounds were a mix of grunt and a kind of low keening until she just let loose with a long AHHHHHHHHHH.

Tom realized that he and Chris had stopped stroking and were watching transfixed as Tonya came down from her orgasm and wrapped her legs around Amy's head holding her as the spasms ebbed.

When Tonya quieted, Amy moved behind Tonya and cradled her head in her arms. Tonya reached back and kissed her. "I never knew." Was all she said.

Chris and I had worked ourselves up to our second cumming watching the girls. He began pumping me again and I returned the favor. As I felt myself getting close, I stopped him and took hold of my penis. Chris was stroking himself now too and Amy and Tonya were watching intently as we masturbated shamelessly in front of them. Chris began to cum, and I felt something warm and wet splash on my abs. I looked down to see cum erupting from Chris' cock head, a rope splashing on me, another shot out into space and landing on the blanket, a third spasm splashed on Tonya's tits. This pushed me over the edge, and I began pumping my load over both women, reclining below me. The combined cum from Chris and me coated Tonya's face and tits. Amy's lips and cheek showed a nice milky drip as well. Chris and I slowed as our balls emptied and we slumped to the ground.

After a moment, Tonya broke from Amy and moved to sit next to me. We kissed momentarily and she reached down and began to fondle my shrunken cock and empty scrotum. Our vision was that we would end the night with a spectacular coupling but while that might have been our vision, our reality was that we were four utterly spent people, literally too pooped to pop anymore.

Chris and Amy were first to break the post sex silence. "First time?" Chris asked with a note of incredulity in his voice.

"First time" Tonya smiled in reply.

I looked up at Tonya. This was a success on all levels. We smashed our sexual boundaries but did it in a way that lead to our mutual pleasure. I wasn't insecure and sure as hell wasn't jealous and from all I could tell, Tonya must be feeling the same way.

"We didn't do to good on boundaries huh?" I asked.

Her face clouded for a moment. Concerned that I was upset until she saw my smile. She smiled back "Well," She said, "I don't know, we didn't fuck!!"

We sat back and enjoyed returning to the real world slowly. We dressed and said our Goodbyes making plans to meet for dinner on Wednesday.

As we drove home, I was reluctant to break the spell but wanted to talk and close our evening with Chris and Amy and start our night as Tom and Tonya again. "I love you." I said simply. "Were you pleased?" I asked.

"I love you, Tom." Tonya replied. "Yes, I think it's safe to say I was pleased. Safe to say you were pleased" She added. "Is this something you would want to do again? Maybe with Chris and Amy again?"

"I think I can see that in our near future." I said. "I think we can forget that last rule next time. What do you think?"

"I love you, Tom." Was her answer.

12