Tom Becomes a Good Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made sense to me. I put an arm across his shoulders and felt the warmth of his body. I noticed the added stability to our stance immediately. 

"I hope you can get off to this picture. I don't like to flip through a magazine, hunting for the perfect shot. I like to use my mind as much as my eyes. That is why print porn is hotter than video. Your mind is free to fill in the blanks. Sorry, Johnny, but that's my two cents worth," Tom expounded.

 As he spoke, he slowly stroked his hard cock above the sexy image of Christy Canyon. She was lying in a lawn lounge chair, totally nude. She cupped her large natural boobs in her hands as if inviting the viewer to nibble the twin peaks of her nipples. Her tanned skin glowed in the sun except where she had been wearing a bikini top and bottom. Her thighs were spread wide, showing her dark bush. The forest did nothing to conceal the meaty lips of her pussy and the slight wetness within.

"She is lovely and so sexy. I remember jerking off to her when I was in my twenties or early thirties," I assured him, realizing how old the words made me sound.

"Yeah, Johnny, back when we were youngsters," Tom chuckled. "Time to get serious about this."

He stroked his penis as if he meant to cum as soon as possible. My hand was flying along my hot rod just as fast. Now that I was allowed to ejaculate, it seemed elusive. The slimy whacking sounds of fingers and palms on our lubed cocks was a furious turn-on. I found myself watching Tom's beautiful boner more than Christy's image. 

"Oh ... yeah ... Johnny. Here it comes," Tom moaned. His upper body shook under my arm, and I tightened my grip on his shoulder.

His orgasm came as a surprise despite his announcement. The volume of spunk that shot from his piss hole shocked me. Ropes of creamy cum sprayed across the desktop, and some even managed to hit the picture. So much cum; it was incredible. 

"Ah ... Mmm ... fuck ...," Tom groaned as the last of his cum dribbled out.

I lowered the tip of my dick into a pool of his jism, which lay on the photo. I didn't ask permission; it seemed like the natural thing to do. After rubbing the bulbous helmet of my cock in the goo, I smeared Tom's cum into my cock flesh. I was inspired, like never before, to shoot my wad over the sexy porn star.

"Johnny Angel ... how I love him ... he has my cum ... on his dick," Tom sang softly. 

"Bastard ...," I moaned back at him. I was so close now. So close to cumming.

"I bet he wants ... to feel my cock on his ... Johnny Angel."

"Yes, damn it! Yes!"

I watched, but better yet, I felt his cock press down on mine. I felt its weight and heat as I held my boner at the base. Tom rubbed his still-hard cock lightly along the length of mine. 

Suddenly, I came. Almost a hands-free cum since I'd stopped stroking myself. Once I started ejaculating, I grabbed Tom's cock and rubbed it against mine. I was in heaven for the long seconds of my orgasm. The heat of another guy's cock in my hand and on my dick was the best thing I'd ever experienced. I was glad to have his arm supporting my body spasmed. 

 My aim was much better than Tom's, and most of my load landed on Christy's boobs. Of course, mine was not as copious as Tom's three-day load, but I had not embarrassed myself. Together we had soaked her in pearly baby batter. The result was definitely hot.

"Johnny Angel ... how I love him ... how he loves my cock and cum," Tom sang.

"Bastard," I said, not bothering to deny his words. I let go of his deflating cock and grabbed my own. I gave it a few long strokes to squeeze out the last of my cum on the picture.

Seating down on the edge of his bed, I watched as Tom displayed his OCD side. He turned off the cameras and lights. Then he pulled a pen out of the desk and wrote on the image. Putting the pen away, he said, "That makes it official. I put, with Johnny along with today's date."

I figure as much already. Now that the bright lights were off, the walls were visible in the dim room. He kept his blinds shut for privacy. Like the walls of a frat house, Tom's were decorated with women in various states of dress or undress. 

Tom and I spent the rest of the afternoon perusing his wall art. We studied them while standing naked, each rubbing our dick. Each of the images was covered in layers of dried cum. Some had received twenty loads which were attested to by the dates of each one. There was a picture of a group of underwear models splattered with multiple loads. They were deposited on the same day more than forty years ago. Six cumshots numbered 1 to 6 with the same repeated date. The thought of the youthful Tom wanking over this picture brought on a boner. I might have been able to bust another nut, but I decided to try edging instead.

When our time together ended, he let me borrow the copy of Juggs, the one with his cum-stain on Candy Samples. He asked me to add a tribute to her as a personal favor. This was when I knew the bastard was a friend for life.

---

Please, vote or comment. Your feedback is important to all of the authors here at Literotica.

Thanks for reading!

12