Jacking Off Another Guy

Story Info
Wife forces me to jack off some guy.
3.6k words
4.53
44.4k
92

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers

They say happy wife, happy life. This is my sad story of how far I go to make my wife happy.

"Do it for me. Pleeeease," my wife begged.

It was a snowy day, and we were propped up on pillows, laying close to the fireplace talking about sex. With my wife Cindy, sex was never far from the topic of discussion. She was wild when we met, and 4 years together hadn't slowed her down one iota.

This day, she asked me if I masturbated, and I admitted that I did. Without asking me what I was jacking off to, she grinned and said she wanted to watch me.

I hesitated and she untied my robe and fished my cock out of my boxer shorts. "Come on, johnnie. Don't be shy," she whispered playing with me.

I felt the familiar stirring in my loins as Cindy worked her magic. I reached inside her robe and tugged on a nipple which I knew was a turn on for her.

She pulled away and bent her head to my dick. Licking the head, she succeeded in getting me hard. "Come on, baby. It will be so hot to see you make yourself cum."

She took my hand and placed it on my erection.

My wife has a way of getting what she wants. Guile, pouts, cajoling, and her fire-cracker temper are all weapons in the arsenal she uses to get her way.

Maybe I've been a wimp; letting her get her way each and every time. But I knew that relenting to her wishes maintained the peace. So, I did what I do. I gave her what she wanted. I began a slow masturbation.

For inspiration, Cindy opened her robe and caressed her breasts. I closed my eyes and listened to my wife tell me how hot it was to see me playing with myself. "Yes, johnnie, tug that cock, baby. Jerk it off for momma."

Placing her breast at my mouth did the trick. With my dick in hand and eyes closed, I masturbated in earnest for my lady.

"Mother fucker," she growled through gritted teeth. "That's fucking hot, baby. Cum for me. Jerk that dick, God damn it, cum for me."

I opened my eyes and saw she was frantically rubbing her clit. That did it for me. I groaned and convulsed as my sperm flew from my dick straight up, landing in my stomach. As my orgasm was winding down, Cindy's was just getting started.

I saw her hips bouncing up and down, her head back, her jaw tight as she shuddered through her own climax.

We lay panting beside each other, both of us lost in our own thoughts.

When we regained our composure, Cindy ran her finger through the thick cooling sperm on my stomach. I watched fascinated as she licked my seed from her coated finger, all the while starring seductively into my eyes. Figuring she was going to repeat her performance, I lay back and let her collect what sperm was left on me.

This time though, and it was entirely unexpected you understand, she pushed her cum coated finger into my mouth.

Her eyes glazed over as she watched me clean her finger. Her breathing increased again as she began to pull her finger out then push it back in. "Suck it, johnnie. God damn you, you sexy mother fucker. You're making me fucking hot again.

She was right. After finger fucking my mouth. she took my limp dick in her mouth determined to get me hard again so we could fuck.

I admit, it took a while and I had to lay back and think about my fantasies as my wife sucked me until she got what she wanted.

"Finally," she said mounting me.

Bouncing up and down on my erection, Cindy reached behind her and held my balls. She must have been extremely aroused because after only a few minutes she groaned and had a vaginal orgasm. Then another.

Leaning forward with her hands on my shoulders, I held her hips and watched Cindy have multiple orgasms on my cock for the first time.

She slumped over on top of me, resting and panting and shuddering through mini orgasms.

I held her as her ragged breathing slowed to a calm. We lay like that for a long time.

"Hey babe," I said stirring her from her near slumber. "Gotta pee. Sorry."

Rolling over and off of me, she let me go having said nothing since her last climax.

"Can I get you anything, Cin?" I asked returning from a much-needed piss.

Although it was still early in the day, she wanted a glass of wine which I poured and brought to her.

Cindy sat up and took the glass. After sipping, she set her glass down. "Fuuuuck, that was the best sex ever, johnnie. We've got to do that more often."

I knew, hearing her say that, that I would be masturbating for her again.

But her logic was flawless. "You lasted so much longer after cumming the first time, babe. I never had multiple orgasms like that, ever. Not even once."

And thus, it began. She would get me hard and then rub herself as she watched me get myself off. A blow job would follow to get me hard again. Then she'd mount me like she did that first time and fuck herself senseless. And like that first time, I'd get a cum coated finger to clean.

The sex was pretty fucking great, and I got used to cleaning her fingers to the point that eventually, she had me eating all of my ejaculate.

But even that no longer bothered me and I figured we were even. I mean, after I'd go down on her, she'd kiss me and clean my face of her pussy juice.

Like all things in life, if they're taken in moderation, the thrill will last. But, taken in repetitive quantities the thrill fades and you're left looking for something different.

It was about a year into our mutual masturbating that Cindy had finally grown tired or bored with the same old thing. She needed something more erotic.

Lying next to me in bed. she was giving me a hand job. "You know what would be hot? She blew in my ear.

"What's that, honey?"

"Me watching you play with a nice hard cock."

I looked at her, "but that's what we've been doing."

"Not your cock, silly." She let that sink in.

"Oh no," I almost shouted when I finally understood what she meant. "I can't do that. That's gross."

"Can't or won't?" She asked. Disappointment dripped from very word.

"Both," I stated defiantly.

There was no arguing, no cajoling. She simply let go of my cock and got out of bed without a word.

"Fuck that," I thought as I lay there thinking I'd won.

It was maybe an hour or more when I joined her in our living room. She acted as though that bit of conversation hadn't taken place at all. Humming one of her favorite songs, "Love Hurts", my wife went about preparing a late lunch.

I got the silent treatment for days, but I was unrelenting. Neither of us brought the subject up again. And, after what I thought was a suitable period of time, I tried to get her interested in sex with me. She rolled over and said she had a headache.

That damned headache lasted for almost 4 months. 4 months of me taking myself in hand when I had some privacy. If she won't give me what I wanted, then I'd return the favor.

A month later and still no sex much less any meaningful conversation. I decided to face the issue. "Look, Cindy. What you want me to do is gay. I'm not gay."

She seemed happy to hear me bring up the touchy subject. "Of course, you're not gay. If that what you thought I meant, well, I didn't mean it that way."

"But..." I started. She cut me off.

"I think it would be just the hottest thing ever. And I'd be there to watch and make sure he didn't try anything with you."

"Yeah, but what would people say?"

"johnnie, who's gonna know? You, me, and him. That's it. I'd never tell a soul. Would you?"

"You know I wouldn't. You didn't need to ask."

That's when she came over to me. Standing close, my wife grabbed my cock through my khakis and smiled. "Baby, it makes me so happy to know you're thinking about doing it for me. What a great husband I have."

You know what they say about a guy thinking with his little head, right? Well, that's what happened to me. It had been nearly a whole half a year since she showed any interest in me sexually. My cock responded immediately.

"Yeah, um, I guess I have been thinking about it," I lied.

She unzipped my pants and fished out my erect cock. "Come with me," she said pulling me by my cock to the bedroom.

She was lying down, her hand under panties, her skirt now up around her waist. "Get those clothes off, buster and come to me."

I stripped and went to her open arms. Holding my face nest to her breast, she asked me to tell her exactly what I was thinking about jacking some dude off.

I knew this was my crossing the Rubicon moment. I could either tell her forget it or try to play along with her nasty idea.

I decided to play along. Again, I was thinking only with my cock which Cindy was so deftly handling.

"Well," I thought quickly. "He'd take his hard cock out of his fly, and I'd stand beside him and jerk him off."

Cindy frowned and let go of my erection. "No. That's just too mechanical. This is my fantasy and I want it sexy."

I lay quiet which brought her hand back to my cock and her mouth to my ear. "Come on baby. Make it sexy for me."

I had to think hard. This kind of thing isn't something I'd ever given any thought to.

"Okay. We hear his knock. I go to let him in."

"What are you wearing, johnnie?"

"Um, I guess I'm in my khakis and a pull-over shirt."

"No. That's not sexy."

"Okay, you tell me. What do I have on?"

"I think just your robe. You'd be naked under it."

"Why would I be naked? He's the one who's getting jacked off."

"For starters, johnnie, if he's the only one of you naked, he'd be uncomfortable. And if he's not feeling it, he'll probably just leave."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Okay, like you said," I continued wanting her hand back on my dick. "I'm naked under my robe. I ask him in and tell him to make himself comfortable."

Her hand clutched my hard on again. "That's good, johnnie. Make sure he's comfortable. Ask him if you can get him a drink."

I take a deep breath. "He says he'd like a beer, so I hurry off to bring him one. I pour it in a glass. I hand him the glass and set the rest of the bottle beside him on the table."

"I stand there not knowing what to do or how to start this off. I look to you for help. You just grin and shrug. You want me to know that this is my job, my task. So, I look at him and ask if he'd like to begin."

"That's good, baby" she said slowly sliding her hand up and down my erection.

Moving my hips up and down to Cindy's soft hand, I continue. "I ask if he'd like to get undressed."

Cindy stopped jacking me. "Don't you think it would be polite if you asked him if you could help him undress? I mean it's his cock he's going to allow you the pleasure of masturbating."

Hearing that she thinks I'm going to get pleasure from jacking some dude's cock almost makes me laugh. But I'm still thinking with my little head.

"No, you're right. I ask him, sir, may I please help undress you? He grins at you and tells me to do what I do. He's acting like this is something I do this all the time. I start untying his shoes. Then...." Cindy stopped me again, and again let go of my raging erection.

"Don't you think you should be naked first? That way he'll know he won't be the only naked guy. I think it's only polite for you to take your robe off first then ask him if you can take his clothes off for him."

"Yes," I sigh, feeling that this is getting out of hand. "You're right. I stand away from him but where he can see me, and I open my robe and hang it over a chair."

"That's better," Cindy said taking my cock back in her hand. "Go on. Undress him. I want to see the cock you're going to play with."

"This can't be happening," I think in a moment of clarity. A few soft movements of Cindy's hand fire up my imagination. "He lets me remove his shoes and socks. Then he stands as I unbutton his shirt."

"Tell me what you see, babe. Is his chest broad and covered with manly hair?"

"Oh yes, honey. His chest is broad and masculine. The hair covers his chest is almost so thick I can't see his hard nipples. There's a line of black hair that travels down his six-pack abs to his belt."

"Touch his chest, johnnie. Caress his big hairy chest and gently pull on his nipples. Get him hard baby. I want his cock hard before you take his pants off."

"Damn, Cindy, that's some gay shit."

"No baby. It's just being friendly. Besides, we already talked about it not being gay."

She tugged hard on my cock, "Now go on. I want you to tell me about his cock."

"Fuck," I think to myself. "Okay, I'm standing and pinching his hard nipples. I'm so embarrassed I can't look him in his eyes. My head is down, and my hands reach for his belt."

"Wait, johnnie, damn it. Have I ever taken your pants off while I was standing? No. I haven't. You need to do this right."

"Okay, okay. I kneel down in front of him. I look up and ask him if I may remove his trousers. He doesn't speak. He knows he's in charge of this. I can do as he wants, or he'll leave. He knows I want this. I want to hold his cock, make it hard and make him cum so you can see me do it."

"He just smiles and nods. I unbuckle his belt and open his trousers."

"Yes, God damn it, yes," my wife groaned.

Continuing with this sordid tale, "I pull his trousers off and he stands proudly, his cock pushing out the front of his boxer shorts. He uses my head to steady himself as he steps out of the puddle his trousers have made at his feet."

"I toss his pants aside and ask..."

"No," Cindy insisted. "He's company. Hang his pants up so they aren't wrinkled when he gets dressed."

"You're right again," I said feeling like this has gone on way too long. But my cock is hard as it's ever been, and my balls are beginning to ache. "I take his trousers to the coat closet and hang them carefully. Then I go back to our guest and kneel again. Sir, I ask him politely. May I remove your shorts? He says do it."

"This is the moment you've been waiting for. I use both hands to pull his boxers down. I'm careful not to get his big erect cock hung up on the elastic waist band. His cock is hard. It's a little bigger than mine. His balls are hairy but neatly trimmed."

"I turn to see if you approve. You have your skirt up and your hand inside your panties. I can see you're enjoying this."

"My hands tremble as I reached for his cock with one and his big balls with the other. You see me do that and I hear you giggle. Then, as I grasp his hot cock, I can sense the raw power in it. The head is beautifully shaped, like a crown. Flared and angry red. It's a cock any man would be proud to call his own."

"Oh God yes, johnnie. Stroke it baby. Look up at him and stroke his cock while you look in his eyes to let him know he's the man."

Now I knew where she was going. This was supposed to be some sort of D/s thing. He's the dominant and I'm the submissive. The thought catches me off guard and I feel my cock throb. Cindy noticed the jump my cock made. "Oh yes, my baby likes being naughty for his man."

Again, my cock throbbed involuntarily. Cindy was aware of that and afraid I was going to cum, she let go of it. "Please honey, don't stop," I beg my wife.

"No until your man cums, babe," she teases but is serious at the same time. "I don't want him to cum too soon either."

That was a threat meant for me to make this last for her.

"I'm stroking his big manly cock as he stands over me. He's watching me, sensing my envy of his big cock. We both hear you moaning as you have pulled your panty to the side exposing your pussy to him. He grins down at me. Having seen my wife's privates makes him feel superior. He asks me what kind of man jacks off another man while his wife is watching him and showing off her cunt."

"Tell me, johnnie. Is your dick hard playing with his? Does jacking his big cock excite you?"

"Oh yeah, Cin. My dick has never been harder."

"I tell him that he's the real man here. I can't compete with his big cock. He looks at you and smirks. Pearls of pre-cum form on the tip of his cock. I use my thumb to spread the lubricant over the beautiful crown and then up and down the powerful shaft."

"That's it baby. Stroke his cock. Look at it. See it, johnnie. Big and hard in your little hand. Make him cum, baby. Make your man cum," I hear my wife nearly croaking out the words.

"He's going to cum soon. I feel his hips moving, fucking my hand as I cradle his big balls and jack him faster. I feel his need for release and blow on the beautiful crown as I masturbate him. He tells me he going to cum. I can feel his cock expanding. He's very close now. He asks you where you want him to blow his load. You tell him to cum on me. It's his, you say referring to me. He's earned it."

"My face burns with shame and yet I get excited hearing you tell him to cum on me.

"My man tells you that you're right. He takes my hand in his and jacks his cock hard and fast. He grins as he aims his massive tool to my face. The first jet explodes out and onto the side of my face. Yes, you scream. You're cumming with him. Seeing his cock creaming my face takes you over the edge."

"Oh fuck," I hear you say as you start jacking me harder, faster. "Finish, johnnie."

"His cock has covered my face, my neck and even some of his sperm is on my chest. His load was copious and warm as it runs down my face."

"Some hit your mouth, didn't it johnnie. Tell me. Did he get his cum on your mouth."

I kind of figured that this was coming. "Yes, honey. He deliberately aimed for my mouth. My lips were coated with his sperm. When he finally finished cumming, he sits back down to enjoy his beer. You call me over to you. You use your fingers to collect his seed from the side of my face. I can see your eyes burning bright. I know what you want me to do. I open my mouth and clean his cum from your fingers. But it doesn't make me gag. I like it. It's different than mine. Stronger, thicker, more manly. Kneeling beside you as you feed me his load, I'm excited beyond self-control. Holding my own stiff dick, I make myself cum."

"Seeing me shudder as I filled my hand with my own much smaller load, I can hear him chuckle as you make me clean my hand."

"I'm still naked as I help him dress. My spent dick hangs down much shorter and so much smaller than his was after I made him cum. I'm still kneeling after tying his shoes. He leaves me and goes to you. I hear him thanking you for the show and ask if you would like him to give me the honor of masturbating him again. Well, johnnie, you say. Aren't you going to thank your friend and ask him back?"

"Again, my face is red with shame. Thank you, sir, I manage to squeak. Please feel free to call on me again, I tell him. You hug him and I see you reach down and squeeze his cock in his pants. That goes for me too, you smile up at him."

"Damn, johnnie. That was hot. See? I knew you could get into it."

I was glad that was over. Cindy thanked me with a furious hand job. And like before, she had me cleaning her hand and fingers of my discharge. Then, pushing my face between her thighs, she told me it was her turn to cum.

To be continued....

Your comments and or email critiquing this story are welcomed.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers