All Comments on 'Tom Billionaire Ch. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That was great!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for making another Billionaire story, they are incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Whoa.... Awesome end line! I can't believe I didn't see that one coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Master is back with a new thrilling series.

Your writing is beyond expectation. You entertain, amuse and your attention to detail surpasses morst of what is written on Literotica. This series as is true of most of what you write, could stand alone as a book.

I adore your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Wow okayyyyy. Totally did not see that coming... Great writing, I've really enjoyed all your billionaire stories. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THANK YOU, bluedragonauthor!!!

Thank you for bringing back the Billionaire series!!! I haven't read it yet (I'm on my break). It's the first thing I'm going to read once I get off work!!!

Again, THANK YOU, bluedragonauthor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Thank you so much for this follow-up. The ending is nothing less than brilliant :)

I was so sure you had accidentally writhen "jonathan" instead of "tom" :D

Looking forward to the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I saw the plot twist coming, but it was very enjoyable nevertheless. BDA continues to be one of the absolute best Literotica contributors.

drrxhousedrrxhouseover 13 years ago

Loving it. Your works are great as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Return Of The King

A brilliant story, at first I thought Tom would turn out to be an old friend of John's, but now I want to see what happens when John gets home and what happened to make him leave Taylor and the others in the first place. Will definitely read on!

P.S. it would be Cassandra that tracked him down wouldn't it?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Well done with this so far I waited as long as I could but now I started reading this promising story I can't wait to continue! I'm surprised Taylor would leave no matter what she had there house built it's basically hers. Glad Cassandra found him she can kick his ass back lol. Thank you for continuing the series it's irresistible. Part 2 is already saved to the desktop. Cheers my friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Holy Crap

Unlike some others, I didnt see that one coming. Lucky for me, because it was a great surprise. I like how, as good as his life is, he also has problems like anyone else. Youre an excellent writer, a master craftsman of backstory.

Making the situations he finds himself in believable (even reasonable) is something most authors find difficult (not surprisingly in a harem type story) but you seem to pull it off effortlessly. Keep up the good work.

One thing though. While the asterisks work well to communicate emphasis when needed, Im still trying to figure out what the underscores are supposed to imply. Can anyone shed some light on the matter?

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 13 years agoAuthor
Underscores

The story formatting is written for the other website I post at (see the bottom of my Literotica "Biography" page). Asterisks get converted to bold, and underscores get converted to italics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing Ending!!

Over the past week I have been reading your billionaire series from beginning to end and have enjoyed every minute of them!!

The final twist at the end of this story has been the biggest and best I have ever read, you sir are a great writer and I hope you continue for a long time!

Thank you!

MolagBalMolagBalalmost 12 years ago
I'm quite proud of myself

I figured out the twist before it came, even before the "sir" part. Now for a quick re-read to put everything into context.

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
So so,

This was an ok story, but I did not think as well thought out as the previous 3 chapters. did leave you wondering at first as to how it was going to tie back to the first 3, so that was clever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You got a 1 you didn't do the part 3 you said you would lost interest in this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

deserved a one

the Author was a bit of a fuckwit on naming / titles to stories

there are actually 4

reading order should be

John Billionaire

Jeff Thousandaire

A Billionaire's Life

and then this final tale

( Jeff Thousandaire covers the timeline of having the house built and is a bit of a side track into other characters mainly the taylor / jeff / kaitlyn hook up etc , but it does cover time between the J.B & a billionaire's life)

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

I'm re-reading the Billionaire series after a year and am glad I did. There was a lot of detail I picked up this time around, and it reminds me just how good an author bluedragonauthor is.

While I truly enjoy many of his other works, the Billionaire series is my favorite. IMO it's the most dynamic of all in the storyline and the sex scenes are on par with the rest of his works. Meaning "incredible".

Poser_VoyeurPoser_Voyeuralmost 2 years ago

Overall I would have rated the story a 4.5. Four for the main story and the bonus 0.5 for the finale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES