All Comments on 'Tom Granger'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but some unanswered questions, some even explicitly asked in the story. Could be tightened up for a general improvement in the score.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

@remb95 Ellen came home every day from Richmond (her days were shorter than she expected) so she could water before making the Richmond drive each morning.

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

A well written story but too many unanswered questions. Still, i give it 4 stars. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know it sounds shitty, but just on the grounds of being infertile I'd be reconsidering whether she's superfluous to my life plans and maybe use the whole mess as an excuse to find a real woman. Or even a trans woman because what would be the difference.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's very telling how most commenters are picking up on the going to a 'nightclub' as if they really are there only for pickups and sex. Perhaps, she just wanted to go and relive the atmosphere of her pre married life, nothing wrong with that, unless you're an uptight paranoid xtian fundamentalist.

As I see the only question left needing an urgent answer to is what was going on with the yellow mini skirt. That alone is a smoking gun and an end to a marriage, irrespective of where she went with it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not sure that Tom should believe her or not but he sure needs to keep a an eye on her and her friend. Wonder why the bad guy was carrying a shotgun loaded with bird shot instead of 00 buck?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

What happened to the slutty dressed wife going to the meat market?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 days ago

That was a pretty good dramatic story but that left the reader feeling distrust in Ellen and Jennifer... at least it left me feeling that way. That distrust combined with the drugs, the sketchy behavior and getting shot in the chest made me think I'd move on... their lifestyle is just a little "too rich" for this average country boy. If he wanted a family, a deciding factor might be finding another faithful fertile woman.

What if, Jennifer told him about Jimmy going after Ellen on purpose, so Jimmy could ambush him? What if they're still lying or trying to take advantage of his memory issues?

Only "gripe" is, do these country boys have an issue calling the cops to handle all of these criminal activities? hold them at gunpoint and call the cops, report them for possession of banned substances, etc.

funny aside: anonymous commenter complaining about commenters stating a wife going to a nightclub without her husband is a smoking gun, only to turn around and claim a wife wearing a miniskirt is a smoking gun. haha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous