All Comments on 'Tom Granger'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
****

This read like his memory. Parts are a bit disjointed and don't add up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not so good

Usually impressed with this author. There was nothing cohesive or fluid about this story. Better than the other shit on here today, but better than shit isn't that good. Hope you think the next one through better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All muddled up

Not as bad as a javmore story, but not very good. No idea what really happened.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
The dregs of society gradually drag story down to their level

One and done infidelity is one thing . That may or may not be a deal breaker. Long term lies and secrets that are fabricated and kept from spouse are a red flag in my view. At the very least, the narrator should have gotten full disclosure post coma recovery after getting shot because of their Girls Night Out . The happy ending felt forced.

On some level the wife has a far deeper bond to party girl BFF then her husband. Is that acceptable baggage ? I suppose that's subjective. In terms of the actual writing ? The murkiness inherent in the story and the narrator's acceptance of disrespect and evasions of truth from people literally living under his roof was more then a little exasperating. The narrative needed polishing imho.

Mainefiddleheads seems to be a prolific author. I'm predicting he will have an long list of stories in his Literotica resume by 2017. How good will they be ? I have no idea.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
A error charged to the shortstop

MFH , after your Grand Slam with Flames , this got you on base but only because of an error charged to the other team.

I just never got into this , maybe I'll re-read it and it will be better.

I'm sorry , but his wife and Jennifer's stories just don't add up to me . I simply think they took him for the ol' proverbial hayride.

MFH , you are usually one of the very best at setting a scene , but this was just disjointed.

But hey your still one of the top LW authors posting today , and that's just a cold hard fact. Can't wait for your next one !

4*'s

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
3* for effort .... not content

Tom should move ..... sell up and go .... never look back.

Jennifer and Ellen deserve each other.

Would you really want to spend your life wondering what is really going on behind your back .... I dont think so.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 8 years ago
Why?

Why would the husband in this story keep a wife that he had good reason to suspect planned to cheat on him? I know her and her girlfriend had a story about what happened, but even in the story the husband didn't buy it as being either the whole story, or even the truth for what they did tell. How could anyone live with that kind of distrust every day of their life? I know I couldn't and I don't think anyone else could either.

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
Good Story

All the baddies got their just rewards while the good girls and guys lived happily ever after.

Are many of the comments here for real? It seems the misogynists put their own worst case scenario interpretations on the words instead of reading what is written.

She didn't ever cheat. She didn't intend to cheat. The only sin the wife committed was going to the meat market and the way she dressed. Because she wasn't going to cheat she was date rape drugged.

The only mis-step in the plot was near the end when he said "If I had come down the stairs and found Ellen fucking that creep in the manner that Jennifer was, this would have been a whole other outcome". He said this even though he knew at the time and it was confirmed later that she was drugged and was completely out of it not knowing what she was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Writing, but......

I like your writing but the protagonist should have dumped that crazy bitch Ellen. What she did was over the top. ( Yes, I do realize this is fiction.)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

As usual, I'm writing these as I go,so some comments may be over-taken by future events.

Jennifer - I don't know how it works in real life, but in the LW universe this is a recipe for disaster, When the girlfriend/wife has a best friend that hates the guy,sooner or later she's going to come between them, whether it be putting her into compromising situations, actually encouraging her to cheat or somehow setting up the guy to be a bad guy in some way. I don't know how you can do it without pissing off the girlfriend/wife, but the ONLY chance for the relationship to survive is for the woman to keep the friend at arm's length.

"Sure, I traded Jennifer's presence for hot sex and didn't regret it for a minute. It was that good, at the time." - Yeah, it STARTS that way, then come the Girls' Nights Out!

"Ellen hadn't stirred yet and I had no idea what her condition would be when she did" - Take her to the damn hospital for a drug screen!

"It all sounded like bullshit to me but I didn't have anything to run with" - He's got plenty to run on,based on what he told Shirley! Ellen was dressed for slutting out,and Ellen said that they were at Cannonballs, and she was spaced out and was being sexually assaulted while Jennifer was getting screwed!

HUGE unanswered questions - Why was she at a meat market dressed like a woman looking for cock? And how often had she been there?

Also, I'm no psychological expert, so I guess I'll have to cut Jennifer some slack, but on a general note, why do so many close girlfriends get so threatened by their friends' boyfriends/husbands? Yes, their relationship is going to change, but unless the husband is an ass, and/or the girlfriend is a toxic friend there is no reason why their friendship can't continue.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 8 years ago
Whye is the score so relatively low on this story?

It's an original story, well written, and entertaining. A 5 in my book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A okay story

I would have dumped Ellen. She went out dressed as a whore. Got drugged . He should have moved on. I don't buy her crap of a story as this writer wrote it. Jennifer should have been read the gospel way before this shit. Went down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Decent read & to address imhapless's question...

This story would probably have a higher score if commentators such as these Bonnietaylor & vasti wouldn't post/comment. By other comments it would appear that people vote & post negative comments just to spite these "bonnie" / "vastie" individuals. Unfortunately, it is a real disservice to the author.

I personally have enjoyed a lot of MFH's work.

As with a lot of these stories there can be a fine line to what is acceptable to write/read about, along with what situations one might be forgivable or at least understandable.

And, a little why anonymous: Personally as just a reader I feel I shouldn't have to create a profile, especially if I don't foresee ever contributing a story; because honestly there are some that should never write or, at least never post publicly. For some their writing may be a little too personal and would never contemplate putting pen to paper or posting publicly. Others you may never want to see their own personal insanity put to the written word; you may regret it if they ever did...

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
@bonnietaylor Great authors are leaving in no small part...

because of your insipid contrived arguments with your other personalities (vastie and any number of anonymous IDs). It's boring, and you have filled the Feedback portal with inanity. Can you imagine writing a tale, getting it published on literotica, and then inviting friends to take a look only to find the same damn thing over and over and over again from the bonnie collective?

If anonymous is really NOT one of your alter egos, ignore him/her/it and he/she/it will soon go away.

This stupid flame war is not a fun game, it's pathology. You need to get some help.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
For Better or for Worse

Does marriage mean that you should have to take a bullet for your wife's stupid choices? Jennifer was trash and Ellen brought her and her criminal pals into his life. At some point, it just isn't worth it. Getting shot by scum is well past that point.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 8 years ago
Good

Story...5 in my book. Endings don't always have to be scorched earth. This one was believable with an interesting twist at the end. I expected, leading up to the twist, a BTB...but Ellen wasn't a B after all. Must have pissed off readers expecting otherwise...

Bill1104Bill1104almost 8 years ago
I liked it but,

who watered the garden?

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4*

Not bad but you've done better.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 8 years ago
I agree . . .

. . . with an anonymous comment that it was an OK story, interesting, but not one of your best. Still, well written and deserves 5* because I love your stuff. I don't fully understand why readers comment anonymously - I think that it's a bit cowardly. Writing in general is a humbling experience, and I am sure that good writers are able to read and benefit from constructive criticism, which I always try to provide in a courteous manner. In any case, thank you Mainefiddleheads for your imaginative and interesting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not one of your better efforts.

Not one of your better efforts. Regardless of their story, Jennifer should still be history. Ellen is just too suseptible to her influence.

SKHPSKHPalmost 8 years ago
Unresolved issues

IMO, this story deserves a higher score! It has an original plot and a lot of suspense.

But there are two issues the author seems to have forgotten when the mysteries were resolved at the end:

- What was the significance of the garden being watered the morning of the fateful day? The wife denied doing it. Was that a lie or was there anybody else who cared for the plants - and why?

- What was the significance of the message on the landline phone from that Dickie guy and especially his previous calls. According to Ellen and Jennifer, the trap for the perp was just set up recently and there were no prevoius dates. Than why did he call her several times? And how did Ellen know the time of the meeting? She left prior to the call, and even if she could have listened to the message by her mobile, she could not anticipate that Dickie would chose this very evening. Was it really the only meeting?

Maybe I have missed something?!

As other commenters wrote: with obvious not-so-proper intentions on her nights out and suspicions like that, the marriage will not last - I myself would not trust Ellen the least bit.

5* (when the rating system will work again), mainly to put this stry closer to the fully deserved 4* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Ellen didn't know that Jennifer had a drug and sex problem? Why not?

Why would a loving loyal married woman be best friends with a dope head sex pot? We generally change our associations as our lives, locations, and circumstances change. Tom was a dufus not to be more attuned to Ellen and Jennifer's relationship. She's his wife, and he has a right and a responsibility to know where she goes, who she goes with, and why. So Jennifer keeps a purse full of drugs and sex toys and Ellen has no idea of her friend's character, reputation, partying style, or sexual proclivities? Ellen told Tom that Jennifer loved cock. So Tom didn't follow up with questions about Jennifer's personality, character, dating habits, etc.? This is his wife's best friend. This is the woman that invited her married best friend to a bar and allowed, encouraged (?), Ellen to bring home a guy that Jennifer was going to let fuck her in her living room. Tom thinks Jennifer might be gay. Ellen asserts forcefully that Jennifer loves cock. So how does Ellen know this about Jennifer? Time for some explanations. Tom is just acting more like a clueless poltroon. And that's annoying.

Ellen has definitely cheated emotionally and socially. Why would Ellen wear such a short revealing skirt to go out to party without her husband? Why did Ellen go out two nights in a row, partying with Jennifer and other men? She said she had a great time Tuesday night, and that was the night she was under-dosed with the date rape drug. So Ellen spent two evenings in a row with the same men, the second evening almost getting fucked, while supposedly drugged. And Jennifer never knew what was happening to her friend on those evenings, even though Jennifer had the same drugs in her purse? Why didn't Ellen inform her husband and the police if she was being molested by this guy? Why didn't Ellen hear this guy pull up in their driveway before he just walked through an unlocked door carrying a shotgun? She says she heard Tom and Jennifer's cars. Why didn't Jennifer call Ellen and warn her instead of just calling Tom? And why did Jennifer drive to the bar to warn Tom instead of telephoning the bar and asking to speak to him? Why didn't Jennifer call the police too? Despite almost getting her fucked over and divorced, why did Ellen maintain her relationship with Jennifer, hiding that continued relationship from her husband? Why did Ellen cut her husband out of her plans to get revenge, knowing it would look like she was hooking up with the same guy again? Its all just way too contrived, convenient, and absurd. Unless it was an ingenious plan to end and cover up Ellen's affair with the guy who got beat.

And I didn't see the point of the shooting and amnesia other than to drag the story out. Just made the story more contrived, not more dramatic.

Just way too many unanswered and contradictory details. And finally, who the fuck watered the garden, and why did Ellen lie about that?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Jennifer Was Trouble Just Waiting to Happen!

- Being that Jennifer treated him like shit from the beginning,BEFORE marrying Ellen he should have laid down the law concerning the twat! Given her history with Jennifer,going to bars,clubs,etc with her should have strongly been prohibited. Ellen was single anymore!

- As soon as he found Jennifer fucking some dude on his sofa,while his wife was drugged and being fingered in the same room,Jennifer should have become history! "Ellen,it's her or me!"

- Before they even got married,and Ellen saw Jennifer treating her soon-to-be husband like crap,why didn't Ellen straighten out her best friend?! She let that shit go on for 10 years?! And,why did Granger put up with it?!

- Two major causes of cheating are evident in this story : 1) Work-related travel,and 2) Allowing a spouse to hang around with a friend who is a bad influence.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
not believable

kinds juvenile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"The first mistake"

was marrying Ellen when she had a best friend like Jennifer. Ellen should have made a decision between Tom and Jennifer. Tom was a real sucker for believing those explanations that was given to him. Ellen, along with Jennifer, will still fuck-off on him behind his back. What a sucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Should have kicked the nosy bitch

out of the door years before. ****

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
TAKE AWAY A MANS SQUEEZE IS BAD

but the same thing for a woman is O Shit, TK U MLJ LV NV

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
swingerjoe

When you used the combox to have a pissing match with another commenter and THEN left a disparaging comment about the story AFTER admitting you didn't even read it, you basically placed yourself in the Troll category and I don't give two shits for the feelings of trolls. Piss on your own parade if you must.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In real life, Tom is a fucking idiot. His wife has been conning him all along

and he gives her the benefit of the doubt? WHY would she hang out with a fucking bitch that hated her husband? This story really sucks and the author is to blame. I though for awhile that J was a lesbian. Since that wasn't true he should have kicked her worthless ass out of his house a long time ago. as Far as adopting a child with her, NOT NO, BUT HELL NO. That fucking hosebag doesn't deserve him or an adopted child.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Mousetrap

For those who are familiar with Charlottesville the Mousetrap was a bar in the downtown many years ago and an enjoyable place to hang out and listen to a small combo on occasion or just jug down a couple cold ones. It has been closed for several years now.

The Cannonball is just a fictional hangout.

For those who really take these fictional accounts as if they are real life accounts on the Six O'Clock News, chill out. I can make them fly if I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not as good as past stories

While I enjoy a complex story, this one felt a little convoluted. And while trying to wrap up all the pieces I think the storyline got lost. Certainly Ellen would have known more about her very best friend, Jennifer (I will admit I expected you to announce that the two women had been engaged in a lesbian love affair). It didn't add up to Ellen not knowing Jennifer had a drug problem. There were just too many coincidences and the women seemed to be lying at every turn. Original plot helped. Just not my favorite story by this author. I do admit that the ongoing squabbles in the Loving Wives section has gotten old. Maybe they should ban comments for a few months?

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Mainefiddles , @Swingerjoe

You aren't the first author to tell Swingerjoe' to keep from using your posts to attempt to foment angry discourse via the comments .

But apparently he and his minions are simply hell bent on doing this. I know that I've never once went on a swinging /hotwife/willing Cuck stories comment section to stir up the Hornets nest and I'm betting that you or the vast majority of authors who do not post stories of that persuasion do either .

But it seems that that handful of commentators cannot come to this side of LW story lines fast enough !

Give it a rest .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for another thoughtful read, MFH!

Much Appreciated!

My thoughts were about the garden watering....

Was Jen and the dude growing pot up on the farm? Is that why this "bad for all" connection with these low-lives had continued? It was OK for Jen, while she was being cut in on the deal, but when it all went bad, then

Shit.....Got......Real.......!

OK, I also have the opinion that Wifey WAS cheating. What follows was the story of Hubby being forced to buy into it. Meanwhile, it seems that when your drug dealing boyfriends have upset the apple cart one too many times, then MAY BE, she has learned a lesson somewhere that prevents her from doing this kind of shit ever again. I actually sensed MFH trying to insinuate Jen ALSO trying to change and evolve from previous mistakes and bad behaviors. So Hubby doesn't really buy it, that she was innocent. But what he DOES buy into, is that she has had a change of heart about it.

The awesome power and ability of near-death experiences to force amazing changes in personality!

I mean, dude almost died.

Think about it.

What he MIGHT have done BEFORE getting shot?

What he DOES do AFTER getting shot?

It is hard to blame him for trying to make sense of it all. Because, from that day forward, EVERY day is a gift. So.......why not put that silver lining on it ANY WAY YOU CAN!!!!????!!!!

Thanks again for being a prolific contributor. Your efforts are very much appreciated!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
didn't know what her best friend was doing? seriously?

The way women talk about everything going on in their lives, especially with their 'best friends forever', it is beyond belief that she would know nothing about Jennifer's activities.

Know about it and ignore it is possible.

But not know anything?

Zero chance of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written, but I don't buy it. Ellen made choices to go to a meat market with J...

...what did she suppose would happen there? Then she's drugged and nearly raped. And at the end confesses to going there more than once, prior to the shooting.

I call bullshit on the 'I love you and only you' story. She's not behaving like that, and I call bullshit on Ellen not knowing all about Jennifer's drug problem....and maybe even sharing. Unfaithful...I couldn't say for sure, but where there's smoke......and baby, there's a lot of smoke there.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed the read, I do not think the writing is muddled and confusing. Sometimes people only see what they want because the alternative of the whole truth can be to painful, has the writer created a husband who although he has suspicions he is contenting himself with what seems to be a reasonable explanation of events. Ellen had returned from her trip a least a day earlier than Tom to be able to water the garden that morning, before he arrived back in the evening. Had her trip been cut short, indeed had she been away?. She may have unknowingly been drugged while she was out with Jennifer, but she was not drugged when she dressed inappropriately to go out or when she went to the type of club Tom would not approve of. He travelled regularly but only has her word for the extent of her travel and there is every reason to think her going out clubbing with Jennifer was a regular occurrence. To many unanswered questions so if it was the writers intentions to create a husband who is in denial and just wants his regular and content life back, then he succeeded. If that was not the intention then we need another chapter. Well done so far..

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Good reading time! Good story, well written! Can't ask for anything more than a good reading time!

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Quite readable and riveting story

MFH is a fine contributor and he writes interesting stories. I have no major complaints but I have to admit that this one is very smoky.

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago

Too many lies to reconcile so easily. Lies leading to Tom's near death trip and stay in the hospital. How could Tom look back at the "story" they told him when he first came home taking advantage of his memory loss? How does Ellen end up forgiving Jennifer so quickly for setting her up to be raped? Drug influenced or not I don't see that being an easily firgivable act, BFF or not. You left too many questions that you even hinted at when the truth (or was it) finally came to light. People who lie that easily with little or no guilt or remorse do not know how to tell the truth or even the value of truth. Too much forgiveness for no reason overall for my taste, if you want a reconciliation then make it believable.

FD45FD45almost 8 years ago
Nuanced

Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting but..

Too inconclusive.

Gave it three stars because it was readable but really too incomplete.

Ellen is still hiding shit. I'm unsatisfied with the outcome here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3*s

This didn't work for me. I don't connect with the characters.

Gave you 3*s because it was technically well written. Is an entertaining idea, with a plot. Characters consistent in their thoughts and actions.

Not enough development, thoughts about Ellen and Jennifer.

Anyway, thanks for the story.

AMerryman

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 8 years ago
The ambiguity made it realistic.

I think we all know Ellen is still hiding things, but neither we nor Tom know what they are, so how can we judge for him whether or not they're deal-breakers? Ellen has to decide how much to continue to hide, without knowing when, or how much of, Tom's memory will return. Tom will probably never know why Jennifer started being nice. So MFH leaves his characters (and us) with incomplete information, just like real life. Decisions must be made anyway, and Tom made his. In my opinion, only two decisions are certain: these two should not adopt a cat, let alone a child, and that yellow miniskirt gets burned in the trash.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The real issue was what the friend said...

The real issue was what the friend said: "Ellen and I did everything together. We even shared boyfriends..."!!! So that time wasn´t the first time he was out of town in work...What those two did all the other times? Did they go hunting together and shared the men they found? Even with all these doubts, 3*...

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Quibbles

Hubby knew Villain1 probably had a firearm in his jacket when he kicked both Villains out of his house. The next day, that same weapon was in the same jacket on the same chair. Hmmm? Next day, why would (soon to be late-)Villain1 carry a shotgun into a house where he knew only a small woman was at the time ... and where he thought he would quickly get his abandoned firearm back?

PLUS ... what kind of badass dope dealer loads his shotgun with BIRDshot? Effective for quail ... dangerous at close range against adult humans (face and neck especially) but irritating at 15-20 yards.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 8 years ago
A dumbass married to a cheatin' whore!

Like Bill asked: "Who watered the grass?" One star would have been too high for this crap. Torchthebitch forever!

Dubby49Dubby49almost 8 years ago
Who

watered the garden and why?

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 8 years ago
Under a seat cushion?

I enjoyed this story, but some of the murky comments are warranted.

Tom finds a bag of 500 ecstasy pills and 12 vials of GHB under a couch seat cushion. Would a drug dealer put his stash under a seat cushion in a strange house? Is Jennifer dealing and is this her stash? Is Ellen really clueless about all of this? He needed to find more truth before he took her back.

4 *s

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Very good story!

I liked the twists and turns. Nothing was too predictable. I also like a bit of mystery. Nothing in life wraps up in a neat little bow. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A worthwhile read

Interesting. I enjoyed it. Appreciate the effort. Thanks for sharing your work.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Different Approach to the Norm

A very good effort for a story which differs from the normal theme and situation in the LW section.

At least as far as the story implied the wife had not cheated.

Perhaps there is more to the story from the character of the wife or perhaps she was just genuinely out with her friend fir drink and dance ! ?

Some readeds have picked up on the facts in the story, 'who watered the garden' as this was never explained by the wife. Whi should have bot been home or by the husband for not following it through.

Was it a neighbour perhaps or Jenny ! ?

The stash if 500 ectasy pill and12 veils of GBH is a little worrying being stashed under a cushion on the sofa. Would the couple not notice lump in the cushion after some time relaxing in the lounge on the sofa !

Top marks to author for a story that had twists and turns that were not normal in this LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not believable

Bottom line whatever the truth is in this muddled tale, he got shot and nearly died! It all started with his wife lying about being back in town and going out to a bar in a slut outfit. Why would you do that if you weren't going to cheat on him? Forgiveness? Not in this lifetime.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
if his brain was working he would know he was still being played for a fool

So explain to me just exactly why a faithful married woman gets dressed in slut wear and goes to a known pick-up bar?

A skirt so short that the cheeks of her ass show when she is standing up only has one purpose in a place like that; to show that she is available for sex.

They even told him they went there more than once.

Without her husband, and he was out of town.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
@Tw0Cr0ws

You hit the bulls eye. I was thinking the same thing bro.Amen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Doesn't Deserve a Higher Rating

No matter what he should of kicked Ellen out and divorced Jennifer for being so stupid as to trust her drug using friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Which is deadlier?

Doctor told Tom he was shot 'at close range' with a 12 gauge but it was only loaded with 'bird shot'... had it been buck shot he would be dead.

A standard 2-3/4 inch dove & quail load is 1-1/8 oz. of #7.5 lead shot. 'At close range' say 10-15 feet the spread on a bird gun would be about 6 inches at 900 to 1100 feet per second, resulting in a hole through the chest half a foot in diameter.

2-3/4 inch buck shot (00) load would contain 9 pieces of 22 caliber shot (a 3 inch magnum load would have 12 pcs of shot) adding up to about 1 oz. of lead at similar velocities so it would be like empting the magazine of a 22 pistol into your chest.

So which is deadlier, 9 to 12 quarter inch holes in your chest or just one 6 inch diameter hole clean through?

I like most of your stories or I would not be reading them but if you are going to use weapons as devices in the narration do a little background. Try looking up 12 gauge vs watermelon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leave

Pack your bags and run, run for your life....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY ?

SHE WENT TO A CLUB OF ILL REPUTE , TWICE ON THE TROT AND DRESSED FOR SEX . WHY ? WHY ? COME ON --------- !

enjayemenjayemabout 7 years ago
Not your best.

I lost track of the plot a couple of times and had to go back and re-read some. I hate that. Still don't know what happened. Didn't go back for a third try.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
5* but?

why was ellen regularly going to that pickup joint wearing a little yellow pussy pelmet?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 7 years ago
Poor way to treat your audience!

The question of why wifey was where she was, dressed the way she was, was referenced several times in your story, but never answered. How can there possibly be a reconciliation without addressing WHY she was there to begin with? Since putting her in that initial situation is the hook the rest of the plot hangs on, you really need that explanation. Without it, the rest of the story falls apart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Norfolk

What about the calls from a Norfolk number??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The jacket problem

After forcing the asshole out without his jacket, our hero ignores it and leaves it hanging there? Not likely! He doesn't answer his phone just when an understanding of what just happened is high priority. (There seems to be an illogical reluctance among LW victims to learn what is going on by answering the phone. I find it very annoying.) Just a couple of the unrealistic issues with the well-written and otherwise interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@foolscap

While I do not like numerous comments-the one or two insulting words type- as a writer I would not quit sharing stories just because of some personal attackd. A thick skin is a prerequisite to a happy lfe especially if your are in some form of entertainment business. Actors-authors-singers-artists are all in that business.

A Literotica author can delete inappropriate comments, something I would do if I was having friends and family over to show them my posts.

The author could also allow on profiled readers to submit comments but thousands of nasty comments are posted by readers with profiles.

Getting back to thick skin. A number of authors have chosen to not allow anonymous comments. While that is their right, I truly hate when they do that censoring.

I do not post insults. I post questions, praise, legitimate critiques. Numerous times I cannot wait to post and find myself unable to make a cmment.

At times I have been quite irritated, but obviously not enough to go through the create-login profile hassle.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
What They Said

Several others have raised the problematic issues: 1) The jacket with the gun just laying there on the chair? 2) WTF was Ellen doing going to a meat market REPEATEDLY in her CFM yellow miniskirt & heels? She didn't get drugged enough to fuck some dirtbag? And how many hundred times has she done it while Tom was out of town? 3) How could Tom ever trust that cheating skank ever again?

The "reconciliation" or "healing" just doesn't work for me in this story without resolving issue #2, which is the elephant still in the room.

thwyathwyaover 6 years ago
life is hazy

there is only perfect knowledge in Literotica stories. that said I didn't like the story arc or flow. i realize what the author tried to do but i don't believe he was successful.

something about the characters wasn't believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

Too many missing factors in this story.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
3

A whole lot of threads. Very loose threads. Sorry but this tale don't tie together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So many inconsistencies and deviations, I don't believe Ellen and Jennifer for one second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm with I'm Hapless...

I read this story without a single misstep. It was interesting and well written, and deserves a much higher rating.

I don't get some of the comments. You don't like the narrative so you give a low score. Me, I thought Romeo and Juliette sucked, Troilus and Cressida was awful, but both are classics.

MFH I like your stuff. Sometimes I get jealous. I think, 'Damn! Why couldn't I have come up with something like that?' That's why I like reading you. I like JPB too, but that's because his stuff is like a Big Mac, you know what you're going to get. If Just Plain Bob is John Wayne, then you're Humphrey Bogart. I like John Wayne, but prefer Bogart.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
What an excellent story. And the names of the characters aren’t all...

... Jan and Jane and Janette, or Marge and Martha and Maggie and Mark and Mary, or Jule and Juliette and June, or Karen and Karin and Caroline and Karolla, or Sam and Samantha and Sanabel, or David and Davina and Davidia, etc. Stories like that (and some of them excellent 5-star storeis) make my headache.

That said, for some reason it didn’t “pull me in” as much as most of the other MFFH stories have. 4-stars

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnatealmost 5 years ago
A Smorgasboard

I recognize several elements from other excellent MFH stories here, like short term memory loss. But the colors from the pallet are arranged differently and, IMO, painting a very pleasing picture here.

I quite like the muddled picture, with the hanging questions. At some point, if you don't have all the pieces, you have to accept what you have and move on. Was Ellen faithful moving forwards and could Tom live with it? Both answers were "yes" and we have to accept that.

That said, the biggest sticking point seems to be why the wife was dressed up to go to a meat market. From personal experience, certain women will over/under dress after not going out for a long time, especially if it's just the ladies. In my case, it wasn't done from malice or bad intent. In fact the outfits were even modeled for me ahead of time, and while I questioned them in my own head, as long as she was happy, I approved. I can understand this much more than some of the other readers, and that's OK if not everyone approves. That's your prerogative. With Jennifer leading the charge, Ellen was just keeping up, as wrong and misguided as that was. Wearing sexy clothes does not make a woman promiscuous. Being promiscuous makes a woman promiscuous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
.Very good writing and a nice outcome.

However, as for the characters, I couldn't get past the mistrust I had in Ellen, and if I were in that situation, I wouldn't have the slightest inclination to go softer on Jennifer.

I don't think many people actually ever really change. Some do, sure, but most just pretend for a while, even to themselves.

Maybe it's just that I'm bitter?

In any case, none of it would have happened if Ellen had not got in that little yellow skirt when she thought hubby was out of town, and had told Jennifer to fuck off when she steered her to the pickup joint.

Still, it's your story. You take it where you want it to go, and say what you want it to say. Other stories of yours are among the best on this site. This one, for me, is a miss though.

Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hard to believe

I know this is just a story, but I think it would be pretty hard to trust a woman who pulled the stunts Ellen pulled to knowingly put herself in a situation to be drugged.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

The girls pull off a complex dope him and beat him plan, but she is too stupid to call the police when her friend is in danger?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GARDEN

So who watered the damn garden ?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story, but I'm not sure he has the complete story. He should never take his eyes off Jennifer, she is bad news. Man has some good friends though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't know. Parts add up and parts don't. He never did receive an answer as to why she willingly went to the meat market at the Cannonball initially. She wasn't high when she agreed to go. Maybe she thought she'd be alright, no thanks to Jennifer. Speaking of that chick is bad news. I'd still be leery of her. There's a lot of grey area involved. Ellen says all she did sexually was a blowjob at gunpoint but who really knows?

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Bill of Goods

I think he was sold a bill of goods. When she went to Cannonballs, she dressed to pick up a man. He should get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A démonok a házában vannak...

Soha ne fordítson hátat a két drogos kurvának,bármikor visszatérhetnek a jól megszokott játékukhoz,soha ne bízzon bennük többé, életük során nagyon összenőttek Ellen és Jennifer! Jól megírt story...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lots of things doesnt make sense.

Sorry, not good enough. Get rid of the slut.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

A gyógyszerek minden bizonnyal elronthatják az elmét! Köszönöm a hozzászólásokat.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

MFH I liked this one—a solid 5 from the dreamer.

To the anonymous keyboard commandos:

If this was real life Hubby has only one question to ask himself: “Am I better off without her than I am with her?” On that question hangs the rest of his life and in some ways the rest of his eternity. If he remembers a statement about being forgiven as you forgive, there’s a fair chance things will go well for him; if that passage means nothing to him, he probably has big trouble. Remember, in eternity as in this life, somebody pays the piper; be sure that your bill is marked, “Paid in Full” before it’s presented to you.

Lector77Lector77almost 3 years ago

It's fiction, a portrait of people invented by a capable author. Are they consistent, true to their own fictional selves? Yup.

Good story.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

lol holy shit am i so jaded lol thought for sure ellen and jen were fucking the MC over maybe even drugging him. owell at least i didnt know how this one was going to end lol

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Wife to shady....no way

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Wow that was a lot to try and figure out. Glad it's all make believd🤣

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

The yellow miniskirt? Previous trips to Cannonball? He raised the questions, she never answered.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Unanswered and avoided questions. Too many holes in story. Inconsistencies. He needs to leave.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 2 years ago

Conclusion of the tale

.............

she was the last woman in the world to be his wife

So the pussywhipped wimpy cuckold sucked her reasoning and is happy to live with the druggy slut

1* rating

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Another down home classic. I think I knew a couple of those bikers back in the day but they lived in southeastern Pennsylvania. LOL! 5*

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
I cannot think of one thing that was likeable about this tale

To many idiots in the garden

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Another weakling keeps the cheating wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4* because ni answer about the yellow miniskirt or prior trips to Cannonballs. Otherwise creative.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

Like Texican1830 said: "The yellow miniskirt? Previous trips to Cannonball? He raised the questions, she never answered."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fritz 51 said most of it.

So I won't

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

The writing was good, the story 8s bad. I'm sorry I wasted the time.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

No way I could settle for those vague excuses. Maybe I wouldn't have done a total burn on the two bitches but they both would have been out of my life. Their combined screwing around and devious behavior is enough reason alone... Much less getting me me shot inside my own house. 3 stars

remb95remb95over 1 year ago

Liked it until the weak ending.feels like the bitches havent honestly answered and what about the mystery garden watering? Still a 4

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

I guess some guys are just too fucking afraid of being alone to ditch a deceitful bitch.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous