Tom Has a Guy on Guy Slut Party

Story Info
Tom and 9 others have a party with everyone doing everyone.
5.4k words
4.74
16.9k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TOM HAS A SLUT PARTY

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

Aaron's grip on my shoulders tightened; I knew what that meant, and I wanted it to happen. It had been a few days since I had sucked off one of my friends, had swallowed some cum and I wanted it. "One of my friends" I thought as my mouth slowly, deeply, slid up and down Aaron's cock. How many cocks did I count as "friends", cocks I could suck on a regular basis? Yesterday I had figured about ten cocks including Lori.

"Oh, shit Tom," Aaron said between deep breaths. "Oh, fuck me, I need this Tom."

I sped up. I knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum as I squeezed his balls, wanting all the cum he had to give.

"Ohhh, fuck," he said loudly. "Oh fuck!"

His cum was hot and large. One, two, three, oh shit, four large huge spurts and then a few smaller ones. I sucked harder, faster, I wanted it all.

Aaron pushed me away after a bit and fell back to the chair. I wiped some cum from my chin and walked over to him. I placed the cum onto his mouth, he opened wide, I leaned in and gave him a deep kiss, his cum shifting from my mouth to his and back as we swallowed every drop.

After he went dry, I backed away and sat down on the floor between his legs.

"How long has it been since you came?" I asked.

Aaron waited a bit then replied, "Three, four days."

I thought for a bit and said, "I fucked you last week."

Aaron looked at me and smiled. "I fucked Nick."

Nick? I knew that we had had Nick a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn't seen him since then.

"Nick uh?" I asked.

Aaron looked at me with a slight tilt of the head and asked, "You okay with that, right?'

"Oh, yeah, sure," I replied.

Aaron continued. "I called him to see how he was and we kind of got together. It was the day I called you and you didn't get back to me until the next day."

I nodded and said, "It's good, all good."

"You know I love to suck cock Tom," he said. "You know you're my favorite but sometimes when we can't get together; well, you know."

I nodded. "Yeah I know."

"Hell Tom, I know you do it too," Aaron said quickly. "I know I'm not the only cock you suck or ass you fuck."

This wasn't going well so I just wanted to end it, "Aaron, seriously, it's all good. You can suck as many cocks as often as you want as long as I get my turn."

Aaron nodded and said, "Same with you, Tom. As many as you want."

After a few minutes we were drinking a beer or two and Aaron asked, "How many cocks you sucked at one time?"

"In the same day?"

"No, at the same time," he replied.

Man, that was a good question. I remembered sucking four guys off at the same time and maybe I had done more than that, but I wasn't sure. "Four, maybe five?"

"I'd like that," Aaron said. "Just to see how many I could do." Aaron waited a bit then continued, "I only know four guys, five cocks if you add Lori."

Lori? I wondered if he had been sucking her cock. Aaron must have figured as much as he quickly said "I would never suck Lori's cock unless you were there. I mean, I know you two are tight."

"Thanks," I said. What the fuck was I going to say? "How about eight cocks?"

"What" he asked.

"How about sucking eight cocks in one day?"

Aaron didn't hesitate "Hell, I'd love it!"

"So would I," I replied. I stood up, my cock hard again and Aaron dropped to his knees in front of me. "I'll see what I can do, but first suck this one."

And he did.

************

After a few days I started to seriously think about what Aaron, and I had talked about. Eight cocks; fuck that's a lot. I had done the math and I actual had access to more than eight, but some were T-girls like Lori, Kelley, etc. and I didn't want to share them with everyone. I mean, if we got eight or more cocks in one place at one time, I know they'd be pairing off with each other. Yeah, I didn't want to share my girls with everyone.

Anyway, where to start? That was easy, Marcus. He wasn't always in town but that rock hard thick, fat black cock would be a favorite. Hell, it was one of mine. I texted Marcus.

Me - Marcus! How you been?

After a few minutes he got back to me.

Marcus - Tom! Good to hear from you. Doing well. You?

Me - Yep, no complaints. You going to be in town anytime soon?

Him - Want to suck my cock?

Me - No shit and take it up the ass too!

Him - LOL. As long as I can suck you. Yeah, in about three weeks. Was going to get in touch with you.

Me - Sweet. Lori wants to meet you 😊. And I'm trying to line up a "party". I think you'd like it. I know you'd be popular.

Him - "Party?" I bet. Both sound good. What now?"

We went over the details, I found out when he'd be in town and for how long. One day for sure Lori and I would have dinner with him and one of the other days; well I did promise him a party.

************

I met Frank and Dave at Jason's southside Cup in Time. We had some coffee and Jason joined us when I told them about the "party" I was trying to line up.

"So that work for you guys?" I asked.

"Frank nodded in agreement, Jason smiled while looking at Dave and Dave said, "Hell yeah".

"I want to suck your cock Dave," Jason said matter of factly. "You have time?"

Dave smiled and replied, "The room available?"

Jason nodded and they got up.

"Fuckers," I said with a laugh. "I had wondered about that.'

Frank watched as they headed down the hall and asked, "About what?"

"If Jason had sucked Dave's cock in the storeroom," I replied.

Frank had a quizzical look on his face," Really?"

"Oh yeah, Jason's done a lot of cock sucking in that back room."

"Well he never sucked mine," Frank said. "I mean back there," and smiled.

I sipped more of my doppio and asked him "You have some free time right now?"

Frank replied, "What do you have in mind?"

I leaned in and said, "How about if I suck you off in my van?"

We were up and out to the parking lot in seconds.

In a few minutes Frank was on the bean bag chair, hands folded behind his head as I finished closing off the curtains; nice and private. Truth be told, I had parked way in the back when I got here as I was hoping to suck at least one cock after our meeting.

Frank unbuckled his pants and slid them down to his ankles, his underwear followed. I pulled his T-shirt off and leaned in to kiss him. He pulled me forward and we locked lips, my hand down on his hard cock. We kissed for a minute or two and I pulled away, licking his neck as I started downward.

I moved my hands up to his chest as I kissed, rubbing his now hard nipples, moving lower. Reaching his nipples, I licked them slowly, my hand on his cock again.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Tom," he said with a deep breath. "You're so fucking hot."

I licked my hand then placed it back on his dick. I went lower as my hand stroked his cock up and down. Then I was on it. Holding it in my hand I took my tongue and slowly licked a circle around his cock head. He took in another deep breath in anticipation.

I wrapped my mouth around him and slowly started to go down. I took my other hand and wet the finger, moving it to his asshole and playing with it.

"Can I have your cum Frank?" I asked then wrapped my mouth back on his cock.

"Hell yeah, Tom," he replied.

I went down to the middle of his cock, stopped and swallowed. I loved how hard it felt, yet soft, yielding to me as I swallowed more and more.

Down his cock I continued as I started to slip the tip of my finger inside his ass. He pushed downward on it. Finally, I had his whole cock in my mouth, mouth to balls and swallowed. I could feel him throbbing, I swallowed again and slid my finger all the way into his thankful ass.

Up I went, up and down on his aching cock my finger going in and out of him as I did. I felt his hands on my shoulders.

I started to pick up speed, fucking his tight asshole with my finger as I slid my wet mouth up and down his cock. Up and down, faster and faster, I want it and I wanted it bad.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Frank yelled and began to shoot his load. Luckily, I caught it on an up stroke, it was huge. One, two, three, four large spurts of hot cum entered my mouth. Then he shot three or so more smaller spurts; my mouth was full.

I pulled away, finger out as he fell back on to the bean bag chair. I was on him kissing him deeply, sharing his cum until it was all gone, him swallowing almost as much cum as I did. I pulled away and said "Thanks Frank. I needed that."

"Thank me? Are you kidding?" he replied. "That was fucking great man, fucking great... thank you!"

"We got to do this more often," I said matter of factly.

"Can I suck your cock?"

"Nah, I have to be somewhere soon," I replied. "But be at the party and you sure the hell can."

"And a few more I bet," he said with a chuckle.

"And a few more," I replied.

************

The next day I went over my list. Marcus would be in town Friday, two days away, and I had gotten in touch with just about everyone. The usual suspects and two of the three newbies, Henry and Nick. That left only Bill. Now that could be interesting.

I had sucked Bill's cock a couple of times, but he hadn't sucked mine. I was good with it; I mean there were plenty of other guys and girls that would suck my cock. Still I'd like to get him at the party. Maybe he'd be okay with it, maybe not. I texted him.

Me - How are you?

Bill - Good. You?

Me - Good. Interested in getting together?

No answer. Then a few minutes later...

Him - Yes. I was thinking about that.

Me - What works for you?

Him - Tonight after six. That good?

Me - Want some In n Out?

Him - Sure. Be there at 630?

Me - Deal.

We got to In n Out about the same time, ordered and ate. Small talk was exchanged. Towards the end of our meal I asked if he wanted to come back to my place. He nodded and said yes. We finished our meal, he followed me to my place and once inside I asked if he wanted a beer.

"Have any harder stuff?" he asked.

"Yep. Tequila and rum, "I replied. "C'mon, I'll show you."

We went into the kitchen and pulled out the two bottles. I grabbed a glass and a shot glass. I poured a shot of tequila and slammed it back, breathing out.

"I have orange juice and Coke if you want," I said.

Bill grabbed the tequila, poured a shot and slammed it back. "I'm good. How about a beer?" he asked.

"Shots and beer," I said. "Sounds good to me."

I pulled a couple of beers from the fridge and we stood in the kitchen and started to talk.

"You watch porn?" Bill asked. Down went a second shot with the beer chaser.

"Yeah, some," I replied then took another shot.

"I been watching a lot of it recently," Bill said.

"Really?"

"Yeah and I been watching the guy on guy stuff."

That was interesting. "How about trannies?"

"Ooo, oh yeah," Bill said. "Never thought about it before but something about a girl with a dick is pretty hot. You?"

I laughed. "Actually, I've had a couple of trannies. Fucking awesome." I wonder where this is going.

"No shit?" Bill asked.

"Oh yeah," I said with a smile. "In fact, if you ever; never mind."

"Ever what?"

"Nothing."

"No, ever what?" he said persistently.

"If you ever want to hook up with a T-girl let me know," I replied. "I have a couple of friends in Vegas."

Billy looked at me and shook his head from side to side. "You amaze me."

"I do okay," I said.

"I want to suck your cock Tom," Bill said matter of factly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I do." He continued. "I been watching a lot of guy porn and thinking about you. About sucking you off. I cum fucking hard when I jack off and think about it."

"If you're sure you want to, hell yeah you can," I replied. "You can do anything you want to me if I can do it to you."

"I'm sure, let's go."

Bill stepped forward and pushed be slowly up against the kitchen table. Once there he dropped to his knees and started to unbuckle my pants. He looked up and said with a smile "Don't touch my head."

I laughed as he got my pants and shorts down to the floor, I was rock hard. Bill reached out and grabbed my cock, rubbing it against his lips. Slowly he slid his tongue on the head and swirled around it, first to the left, then to the right. He wet his hand and went up and down my cock.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

"Bill, just do it the way you like your cock sucked," I replied. "You'll be fine."

Back onto my cock his mouth went, taking the whole head inside. Locking his hand to his lips Bill went down my cock, not too slow, but not fast. A man on a mission, up and down, up and down he went. I began to rub my hard nipples as the cum built up. I wondered what Bill would do when I came? Lucky for him it's easier to swallow cum when you haven't came as opposed to when you've already cum.

Oh shit, this was feeling really good!

"Can I cum in your mouth Bill," I asked knowing the answer.

"Yes," he said quickly, his mouth back on my cock. That was all I needed to hear. I rubbed my nipples harder and helped him as much as I could. You know what I'm talking about. I didn't try to back off from cumming as you do when it feels oh so good and you want it to last. I was getting closer, closer, then...

"Oh fuck!"

One, two, three, four large spurts flew into Bill's mouth, then a few smaller ones until I was empty. Bill was loving it as he kept sucking and I had to push him away. He slid back and rubbed his mouth, looking up at me.

"That was fucking hot," he said. "I love the way that tastes."

"Me too," I said between deep breaths. "If it's okay when I suck you off and take it into my mouth, I could, well, bring it up to your mouth."

Bill looked at me with a quizzical look on his face then had an "Ah ha" look as he realized what that meant.

"So, you're okay with us kissing?" he asked.

I moved forward, grabbed Bill and slowly turned him to butt up against the table. "I'm good with lots of stuff Bill. Want to fuck my ass Bill? Or is this too much too fast."

"You'd let me fuck your ass?"

"No; I want you to fuck my ass," I replied. As I pulled up my pants I said "C'mon," and headed to my bedroom. Bill followed.

Once there I stripped down naked, Bill did as well. I went to the drawer and pulled out my bottle of lube and the black dildo.

"Do you know how hard you cum when there's something in your ass? I asked.

Bill just stared.

"But first things first," I said. "Lay down on the bed." Bill did and I knelt in front of him. I grabbed his cock, his hard cock, and rubbed it across my lips. Then I slipped my tongue out and began to lick the head. Three times to the left, then three times to the right. Damn, I love sucking cock!

After a bit I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Cupping his balls, I squeezed them and went down, down slowly until I reached bottom, his cock all the way inside my hot, wet mouth. As I massaged his balls I went up and down his cock, loving the taste. He loved it too as I heard him breathe deeply, slowly.

"Want to fuck my ass Bill?" I asked. "It's real tight Bill, you'll cum hard."

"Oh, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," he replied.

I pulled my head up and smiled at him. Taking the bottle, I went to his cock and started to lube him up. After a bit I went to my asshole and rubbed some on it as well. I climbed up onto the bed, straddled him and then turned around, my back to his head. Grabbing his cock, I slid it to my asshole, felt it line up, and slowly slid downwards. Straight down, slowly until his whole cock was up my ass.

"Like that Bill? I asked.

"Of fuck, you're tight," he replied.

I leaned forward, his cock sliding out of my ass until only the head was in me. I knew he loved the view. Down I went, taking him all the way inside me. Then back up then down until I found a rhythm. My dick was getting hard, this was fucking hot. Faster and faster, in and out, Bill grabbed my waist and pulled me down every time I went up, Bill was fucking my ass and he was doing a great job of it.

"Fuck!" he yelled and started to fill my ass up with cum as he tensed up. Long hot spurts went up my ass and I bounced up and down, milking his hard cock of all the cum I could. After a bit he fell back, I slid off and we tried to recover, my ass dripping cum.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes," he replied softly. "That was incredible."

"Glad you liked it," I said. "Hey, what are you doing Friday night?"

************

"What the hell? Ten cocks?!"

"Oh yeah, Marcus. Ten."

Marcus had gotten into town early Friday and had finished his business. A series of quick texts and we had gotten together at my place.

"How the hell did you get ten guys to want to do this?" I smiled. He nodded his head and said, "So you've sucked them all?"

"Except mine so actually nine of them."

We laughed and he took a shower while I go the place ready for the party. It was all I could do to not go into the shower and suck him off.

I told everyone to be there around 7PM and they were. I had said that it might start off slowly, but for everyone to jump in when they wanted to. No pressure, just fun.

They started to pair off around 715. I'd be lying if I knew who started out with who or fucked or sucked who all night. It was a blur of hard cocks and I got my share.

I started with my first ever - Dave. We had gotten naked early, hard and naked. Dave walked over to me in the kitchen; everyone was all over the house.

"This is a hell of a party Tom," Dave said as he looked at Frank and Nick had paired off in the kitchen and were going at it pretty well. Frank looked at me and smiled as Nick was sucking his cock.

"I hear you Dave," I replied. "Any plan for tonight?"

He laughed and said, "Yeah, suck and fuck as many cocks as I can."

I laughed and holding my cock, said "You can start with this one if you want."

He dropped to his knees and relied, "I always want this one."

Grabbing my hard cock, he took the head into his mouth. It had been a couple of years since the first time he had sucked me off, but he was still one of my favorites. I watched him slowly go up and down my cock while caressing my balls. With this many cocks I didn't want to cum too soon, but I was thinking the party would last a long time.

Down he went, taking my whole cock deep into his hot, wet mouth. It felt fucking great and my cock began to tense up and throb. Up my cock he went to the top then slowly, ever so slowly, back down.

While he sucked me, I looked over at Frank and Nick. Frank was on his knees now and Nick was breathing hard. Oh man, he was going to cum. Fuck, so was I! Dave was picking up speed and I was getting close. No way!

I pushed away from Dave and he smiled. "Yeah, it's going to be a long night."

I pulled him up and dropped to my knees.

Nick began to cum, I guess he was as I could hear him but couldn't see him. Damn, I missed Dave's cock. It was thick and hard, and I grabbed it with my wet hand. Up and down I went then I placed it to my mouth, took it inside. As I started to suck, I heard Dave say "Jason, want to join us?"

"Oh yeah," I heard him reply. "I want some more dick."

Jason dropped to his knees behind me and reached around to my hard nipples, rubbing them and kissing my neck. I could feel his hard cock at my ass.

I sucked Dave nice and slow, hot and wet, my mouth hungry for his cock. Fuck it, hungry for all cock. I twirled Dave's balls while sucking him. Jason was now rubbing his cock up and down the crack of my ass. I pulled away from Dave, stood up and pulled Jason up as well.

"You want my ass Jason?" I asked knowing the answer. "Then come on and grabbed Dave as well. We moved through the living room, full of three pair of cock sucking men in various stages of pleasure. Inside my room I grabbed one of the lube bottles from the table, I had laid quite a few of them around the house.

12