Tom Has a Guy on Guy Slut Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing Dave by the cock I stood him up, tossed the lube to Jason and I bent over. Grabbing Dave's ass, I pulled him to me, his hard cock slipped into my mouth, deep into my mouth.

I felt Jason's cock at my ass, and I pushed back, he slid into me, balls deep. I loved it and I knew so did he. Spit roasted between Dave and Jason they had their way with me.

Okay, I had my way with Dave as I would suck his thick, hard cock, fast then slow it down. But Jason; oh yeah, he had his way with me, fucking be deep and hard, his balls slamming up against my ass as he went deeper and deeper. Bam, bam, bam!

Then Dave stepped back, and another cock was at my mouth. I didn't care whose it was as I grabbed it with my wet hand, always a wet hand, and stretched to rub it against my mouth. Jason fucked me hard and the cock I sucked started to fuck my mouth fast. I slipped a hand around his leg and to his ass. Finger to asshole I pushed hard, whoever it was grunted, and fucked my mouth harder. This couldn't last too much longer, and it didn't - Jason screamed and started to fill my ass up. It was hot; not only what he was doing but his cum - it was hot.

I dropped to my knees but was pulled back up a hot, hard cock at my wet asshole.

"I want that ass Tom," Dave said.

"Fuck it Dave, all yours," I said then brought my mouth back onto the cock I was sucking or should I say who was fucking my mouth.

Bent over between the two, spit roasted hard, I finger fucked "cock's" asshole then he came! Bam, bam, bam - three large hot spurts, a scream (it was Scott) and a few more shots. Scott pulled away and Dave pounded me harder.

"I got a mouth here," I said loudly. "Who wants to cum?"

I guess Dave did as he screamed. His hot load shooting deep inside my ass. That was two up the ass and not one down the throat. Dave fell back and I stood up.

Looking around I saw Aaron on his knees sucking Marcus' big, thick hard cock. He smiled and nodded his head as Aaron sucked and sucked.

Someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. It was Bill. He pushed me onto the bed and dropped down between my legs. Grabbing my cock, he slipped it into his mouth and started to suck. Hot and wet, his mouth felt great. I was on the bed and looked over as Henry climbed up and knelt next to my head. I grabbed his cock and pulled it into my mouth.

Henry moaned and slid his cock in and out as I went up and down. Meanwhile Bill was sucking me, and I started to get close. Should I cum, or shouldn't I? Did it matter?

I kept Henry's cock in my mouth and blew my load into Bill's mouth. Large and hot he swallowed and swallowed. He must have remembered what I had said to him a few days before as Henry pulled his cock out of my mouth and Bill kissed me deeply, us sharing my hot cum until none was left.

Bill then pulled away and Henry went back into my mouth. I grabbed his cock and sucked him hard, sucked him fast. Then I felt a hard cock at my ass; it was Bill.

Henry screamed "Of fuck!" and shot his hot cum into me. I swallowed it hungrily as Bill fucked me hard. Bam, bam, bam! He held me close as his dick pounded my ass. I fucking loved it!

"Oh fuck, Tom, I'm cumming!" Bill arched his back and his hot cum filled me up. I must admit, I was impressed as he kept pounding my ass way after he had stopped cumming. Then he fell away.

"Tom!"

I sat up and looked over. It was Marcus. He had Aaron on the floor, kneeling, and his long black cock was pounding his ass. "Want some?"

Aaron looked over at me and licked his lips, breathing heavily. Fuck, my cock was getting hard and Aaron's mouth would get it all the way hard. I slipped down onto the floor in front of Aaron, he grabbed my semi-hard cock and stuck it into his mouth. It didn't take long, my cock got rock hard.

I looked at Marcus and he was smiling. "Now I know why Aaron is your favorite Tom, he is fucking hot." Pound, pound, pound; in and out and deep, oh yeah, I've had Marcus' cock in my ass, so I know it was deep.

Aaron sucked me faster as best he could. I mean, come on, he had a big cock pounding his ass. I stroked my nipples as Aaron sucked and got fucked.

"Fill him up Marcus, he want's that," I said. "Right Aaron?"

"Fuck yeah," he said then returned his mouth to my cock. Marcus pounded him harder, deeper and then exploded! I don't know how much cum he poured into Aaron, but he pumped his ass for a long time. Finally, he pulled away and fell back into the chair.

I pushed Aaron away and asked, "You cum yet?"

"No," he replied.

"You will."

I lifted him up and placed him on the edge of the bed, grabbed the black dildo, dropped to my knees and grabbed his cock.

"Having a good time bro'" I asked.

"Hell yeah," he replied.

"There's lots of cocks out there that want to be sucked." I took his cock into my mouth.

"And lots of asses to be fucked," he said.

I took the dildo and put it to Aaron's asshole. Being full of Marcus' cum it slid right in. I started the long slow blow job that he loved as I slowly slid the dildo in and out of his ass. Three swirls of the tongue to the left, three to the right then my tongue down the underside of his cock, to the balls. Moving up from his balls I cupped them with my other hand and began to squeeze the slowly, yet firmly.

"Give me that cock Frank," I heard Aaron say. Guess he wanted both holes filled while I sucked.

Up his cock I went to the head, circled it and rubbed it against my face. Fuck, I love the feel of a hard cock on my face, cheek and lips before I wrapped my mouth on it.

I wanted Aaron's cum.

I started to go up and down on his cock, taking it all the way into my mouth then back up to the head then back down. In slid the dildo, into his cum filled ass. I got into a groove, squeeze balls, slide dildo in then out and down deep my mouth would go on his cock.

Suddenly I felt hands on my back and a cock at my asshole. I didn't know who it was, I didn't care, and pushed back. Oh fuck, it felt good as it went deep into me. I knew I had to get Aaron off as soon as I could as this ass fucker picked up speed.

"Oh fuck! Oh Shit!" Aaron said quickly, his mouth returning to the cock he was sucking. The he blew his load. It was his first I guess as it was huge. When you cum with a cock or dildo up your ass there's no clamping down when you spurt, just one long spew of cum and it was large. I swallowed it as best as I could because the ass fucker, and I say that in a fond way, was now picking up speed and pounding me hard.

Slap! I felt a hand slap on my ass, and it was fucking hot.

"That's it, fuck me hard!" I said as he pumped harder, deeper and faster. "Fill me up!"

And he did. I guessed from the scream it was either Henry, Dave or, oh fuck me. I didn't know who it was, but I loved it. I'd like to say I found out who it was but didn't have time as another cock slid up my ass.

"Ohhh, fuck," I said. I knew who this one was. It was big, long and thick Marcus. Damn, the man was huge, and I loved it. "Fuck me Marcus, fuck me!"

There was a slight laugh and Marcus said, "Oh you bet Tom, you're my favorite." The he fucked me hard.

It went like that all night, everyone getting all they could handle; spit roasting, cock sucking, ass fucking, you name it. Slowly it wound down and the guys started to leave, one at a time, all happy, content and spent. The next morning, I woke up with Marcus and Aaron in my bed. But that's a different story.

************

12