Tom Helps Oliver's 1st BJ and 3 Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I did," he replied.

"You're going to like it more when we cum in your mouth, so make sure you don't cum first. Now watch how Tom sucks two cocks at the same time. Do it well and you'll have as many cocks as you want to suck."

By this time, I had had Oliver's cock in my mouth, swallowed going down a few times and was going over to Aarons. I kept stroking Oliver's cock, slipping my hand to my mouth to keep it wet. I was loving this, two cocks to suck, damn, good times. After a bit of switching back and forth Oliver said.

"I want to try it."

He pulled away and dropped down as I stood up. He was a good student as I watched him suck first me then Aaron then back to me, hand wet, sweet spot licked, down and swallowing tightening up his mouth on our cocks.

He pulled away and said to Aaron, "I want your cum," as he went down seriously on his cock. I stood up and got behind Aaron, my hands reaching around on his nipples. I wanted to rub my cock against his ass, but Oliver was going to suck me in a bit, so I didn't. I slid around Aaron's neck. Licking and biting it softly. He began to moan. His hands dropped to Oliver's shoulders; a sure sign Oliver was doing well.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Oliver went faster, smoothly and Aaron blew his load. His body shaking as he did. How many spurts, who knows but Oliver sucked it all until Aaron pushed him away.

Oliver smiled and said, "That was awesome."

I looked down and said, "Want more?"

"Heck yeah," he replied, and he slid over in front of me. This guy was a natural cock sucker for sure, as he went down on me, following the instructions we had given him. I grabbed his shoulders, he went down on me, deep and slow. I swear he got all my cock into his mouth, whatever, it felt great. Oh yeah, this could be a regular thing for sure. I could feel my cum building up and I knew I was getting close.

Aaron knew it too as he walked over to me and turned my head to his, we began kissing, his tongue deep in my mouth then mine in his. This was so fucking hot....

I tensed up and began to shoot hot cum into Oliver's mouth. As I moaned and fired my hot load, he made yummy sounds, moving quickly, taking it all. I pushed him away, totally drained and stepped back.

"Fuck man," I said. "You are one good cock sucker."

I have good teachers," he replied. I pushed him back onto the edge of the bed and dropped to my knees. Aaron followed and said, "Let's take turns on him, I'm going first."

Damn! I watched as he began to suck Oliver's cock, his now aching cock, I'm sure. Up and down, he went, slow and deep. After a minute or so I nudged him away and it was my turn to suck.

"This is crazy good," Oliver said. Slow and deep, swallow, tighten on his cock, then down farther. He started to breath heavily. Aaron wanted some and took over, Oliver saying "Oh yeah, fuck, fuck."

He was ready to cum and started to. I watched as he shivered and shot his load. Bam! Bam! Bam! Aaron took it all, I was jealous. He stood up as Oliver pushed him away and came to me. We locked mouths and swapped Oliver's cum, both of us swallowing as fast as we could, wanting his hot cum. After a minute or so and a bit more kissing, we pulled away. I looked at Oliver, not sure what he would say.

"Did you guys just swap my cum?' he asked with a questioning look.

I smiled and so did Aaron. "Oh yeah," Aaron said. "Usually, we swap cum with the guy that shoots it, but I wasn't sure with this being your first time.'

Oliver looked at me then at Aaron. "So, if I suck you guys off, I'm supposed to bring your cum to your mouth, kiss you and swap cum?"

I nodded and smiled, "Only if you want to. No pressure to do it."

Oliver looked at me then Aaron then back at me. "I want to do it next time I suck one of you two off."

"And we'll do the same to you," I replied.

We spent some time talking, he had questions and we had answers.

"So, you've both sucked trannies?" he asked.

"Sucked and fucked the ladies and they 've done it to us," Aaron said. "In fact, if you ever decide you want to give it try let us know. We can introduce you to some in Vegas."

"Oh, for sure," I said. "oh, and if you ever need a three way or more with women. We know quite a few, right Aaron?"

"Oh, or sure. Oh, he'd love Cyndee," he replied.

Oliver smiled and shook his head back and forth. He looked at his watch and said, "Damn, I need at be at work at 530 tomorrow morning so I should be going. Thanks guys, much appreciated."

As we got ready to leave, Aaron and Oliver exchanged numbers. I reassured Oliver he could do me and Aaron at the same time or just a one on one thing anytime that worked for him with either one of us.

"And if you ever come visit us, well, we've got a few more guys you'd have fun with."

Oliver left and Aaron looked at me and said, "He's definitely a keeper."

"Oh, for sure," I replied. "Now come fuck my ass."


12