Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 05

Story Info
Ally punishes Tom, who is not serving her properly.
2.3k words
4.24
15.8k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom sat in the living room waiting for Ally. She lay in bed enjoying the orgasm he had just given her. After a brief minute of cuddling and 'I Love You' exchange, she dismissed him from the bedroom so she could think before they started their day. "Damn, it was a good orgasm," she thought to herself.

Ally had awakened Tom by climbing on top of him as he slept. They both sleep naked, always. Before his eyes were fully open her pussy smothered his face.

Smothering Tom was her favorite orgasm. He had yet to make Ally cum by fucking her, so she often sat on his face. He gets so hard when she force feeds him pussy; naturally he always wants to fuck her after she climaxes.

Not today. Tom only lasted 5 minutes before filling his condom the last time she let him fuck her. Disappointed, she removed his privilege of fucking her for 5 days. Today he did not deserve an orgasm, period. Even though his superb blow jobs were accolade worthy, Ally could no longer ignore his other short comings.

Today marked one month since beginning their female led relationship. Ally lay there, caressing her stomach, as she thought over their progress. Tom had eagerly submitted to his role as her servant. She had respected his minor boundaries to her control. As a recently deflowered virgin, his performance both sexually and submissively was raw, and she accept that. Her role was to train him to be what she desired of him. However, his inconsistency and sloppiness, she could not accept.

Ally set a gift bag down on the coffee table and pushed it towards Tom. He sat naked on the carpet besides the table while she sat in her recliner wearing a full length hooded black terry cloth robe with hot pink decorative piping.

Ally untied her robe, and opened it up. Her hard naked body screamed for Tom to look at her. Yesterday evening she took away his privilege of looking at her naked. He got home late and rushed the chore of cleaning their bathroom. Having failed her inspection, that was his punishment. That and having to clean it again.

"Is that for me?" Tom asked, looking down at the floor, averting his eyes away from her.

"Why my love it most certainly is" Ally replied. "But do not open it, yet."

Ally pulled out her phone from the robes large hip pocket. She opened the checklist app and began reading today's list. Each morning she would add a checklist detailing everything she expected him to get done that day. Each morning they reviewed it together and each evening they reviewed it again to discuss how he had done.

Today was Saturday so Ally had Tom all to herself, therefore his list was lengthy. The past two days Tom had worked very late on a new case he'd been assigned. One of their relationship boundaries was he needed time for his career. As a lawyer some days were long. As an aspiring politician he served as one of the cities appointed economic growth advisors. This appointment didn't take much of his time, but he was preparing to announce his candidacy for city councilman. That certainly would reduce the time they'd have together and the time he would have to serve her.

Ally caressed her pussy as she read the list to Tom. He could hear her moistening labia as she slipped her finger between and around them. He lifted his head a bit at as the captivating aroma of her pussy made its way to him.

Today's list:

[] Gym at 8:30 a.m. (today was leg day for Ally, and Tom would be in the pool with his trainer)

[] Pick up her package from the post office before noon

[] Take boxes of his old belongings to the Salvation Center (she had him move into her apartment, anything she didn't want him to bring was either boxed up to donate or trashed)

[] Bathroom (this was everyday, she expected a pristine bathroom each day)

[] Laundry (every Saturday, she was meticulous in how her clothes were to be folded and put away)

[] Car (he had the option of detailing it on either every Saturday or Sunday)

[] Sweep the patio, wipe down the patio furniture (she spent time here daily reading in the sun)

Tom's checklist only included non-sexual services. When they had sex, and how, was as Ally decided throughout the day. And they had sex daily. She loved it, and, he needed constant training on performing to her standards. It was common for her to interrupt him from his duties to come to her. Usually just to tease him a bit to keep him motivated. Equally motivating was having him suck her off and return to his chores smelling of her cum.

"Any questions?" Ally asked, setting her phone in her lap.

"Just one," Tom replied. "I noticed the refrigerator has a foul smell, shall I fix that?"

"Yes," Ally said, picking up her phone and making an entry. "Good catch, just when I thought you'd be in the doghouse for quite some time you provide a ray of hope. Thoroughly clean that today too. You may as well polish all the stainless steel appliances also. Anything else?"

"When can I look at your body again?" Tom asked, his voice cracking a bit. "I'm sorry about the bathroom."

Ally looked at Tom as he sat there staring at the floor. Several times she had told Tom she did not like punishing him. In truth, she did. The power she felt aroused her so when he would not question her scolding and chosen punishment. She would get wet when he scrambled to apologize and correct his mistake.

"Oh Tom, I know you are," Ally said with a hint of empathy. "I want to end your punishment, I really do. But too many times you have failed that inspection. Same for fucking me, your stamina is pathetic. When do you think you should get those privileges back?"

Tom thought for a few seconds searching for the right submissive answer.

"Today, after my chores," Tom answered. "Please?"

"NO!" Ally barked. She put a hand into her robe pocket and pulled out her vibrator. "No Tom, not today."

Ally clicked on the vibrator. Tom's eyebrows shot up, immediately recognizing the sound. He lowered his head slightly, hiding his disappointment.

The sound of the vibrator became less crisp as Ally plunged it into her wet pussy. She worked it in and out. Humming loud as she withdrew the vibrator, it then quieted as she pressed it back in. Tom wanted to watch. No, he really wanted to eat her. He assumed any moment now she would have him do just that.

Ally continued; thirty seconds became three minutes. Tom sat there silently, waiting to be told to get over there and bury his face in her soaked pussy. She began moaning, he could hear her sliding down in her leather recliner. Any second now she would order him into action.

Three minutes became eight. Tom's head slumped a little lower towards the floor. His breathing grew faster as the pace of Ally fucking herself increased. Her moans grew louder - her aroma was driving him crazy; he could smell her orgasm nearing.

"Tom," Ally said softly, now holding the vibrator still in her pussy.

"Yes," Tom replied. "I am ready dear."

"Oh," Ally said atop a long groan. "Tom, no, oh NO!"

Ally sat up and then back down violently, screaming as she convulsed in pleasure. Tom could only listen as she climaxed without his help. Her joyful moans lasted for what seemed like forever to Tom. He sighed when she fell silent.

Ally rested there in her recliner, feeling the warmth she had just brought to herself. She lifted a leg extending her foot to Tom.

"Massage my feet," Ally directed. "I'm not ready to get up yet."

Tom slid to her and did as told. Massaging one foot and then the other, being careful to only look at her feet. Ally lifted her phone and checked social media while Tom served her feet. She read a post from the mayor who was supporting the incumbent for the seat Tom aspired to.

"Bitch," Ally said crassly. "Figures our first female mayor is a bitch. You will kick their ass Tom, won't you?"

"Damn right I will." Tom said confidently. When it came to his career, he was an alpha male.

"Good," Ally added. "My submissive Tom is going to kick their asses. Love it! You can't fuck me to an orgasm but you can fuck them up."

Ally withdrew her feet, stood up and tossed her robe at him.

"I came on that," Ally said. "Wash it today. Here." She held out her vibrator.

Tom took it, not needing to be told he had to wash it and put it back in her bedside nightstand for when she wanted it next.

"Chores," Ally continued. "Unfortunately they are all I feel you are ready for today, Tom. Do them spectacularly and I might reinstate a privilege. Before you get busy, open your gift."

Ally walked into the kitchen as Tom removed the tissue paper from the gift bag and pulled out two boxes.

"Open the big one first." Ally shouted as the kitchen faucet filled her water glass.

Tom opened the box and took out a round tin and a brush with different bristles on its three sides.

"You will scrub and clean my leather heels and boots with that," Ally instructed as she walked up beside him. "Tomorrow that chore will be on your list," she pressed a knee into his shoulder. "Next box."

Tom opened the smaller box and took out a leather ring. He held it up, inspecting it.

"What is it?" Tom asked.

"Give it to me." Ally instructed. "Stand up."

Tom stood and Ally took his half-hard cock in one hand. With the other she placed the ring over his cock and slid it all the way to its base. She rotated it until the rings small compartment rested atop his cock. She flipped the tiny switch on it, they both heard a 'click'.

"There," Ally said, stepping back, grabbing a small fob from the kitchen counter. She pressed a fob button.

Tom's cock instantly began twitching upwards as the ring began vibrating. His eyes opened wide, a grin spread across his face. Ally looked on, pleased to see his cock hardening.

She pressed the button again, it vibrated faster.

"Do you like?" Ally asked.

"Yes," Tom answered looking over at her, both now smiling. "Thank you."

Ally pressed the fob again, and the ring stopped vibrating. She walked over to Tom and grabbed his cock, stroking slow with one hand. Tom looked down to his cock, watching her.

"I know you like this," Ally whispered. She saw that he was looking at her glistening pussy and not his cock. "The ring stays on when you are doing chores, Tom. From time to time I will activate it to motivate you, or, for my own amusement."

Ally let go of his cock and placed her hand on her pussy, rubbing from the top down and underneath. She brought her hand up to Tom's face.

"Looking at my pussy is not obeying, Tom." Ally continued whispering. "Close your eyes."

Tom closed his eyes as told. Ally's hand returned to his cock, wiping her dominant cum and juices along his shaft and over his balls.

"There, that cock at least smells like it got laid today." Ally said firmly. "Smelling like a man who can fuck is all you get for now." She pressed the fob button, the cock ring vibrated.

Ally watched his cock grow, lifting upward, seeking attention. She pressed the fob button twice, turning the ring off. Tom's cock bounced up and down a bit as his erection subsided slowly. Thirty seconds later she pressed the fob button twice, the cock ring vibrated fast. He was fully hard again within seconds.

"Added punishment for you my disobedient servant." Ally said with an devilish tone. She turned off his vibrating ring. "Wait here."

Ally left to the kitchen returning a minute later.

"Hold out your hand." Ally demanded.

Tom complied, and Ally put a jar in his hand.

"Open your eyes," Ally ordered. "Look just at your hand."

Tom opened his eyes, and saw a jar of molasses in his hand.

"Close your eyes," Ally demanded. She took the jar from him. "Wait here. In fact, I'll be a few minutes. Get on all fours and press your nose to the carpet."

Tom complied. She noticed his cock grew hard again. Apparently he got aroused by being punished too. "Excellent," she thought.

Five minutes later Ally returned to Tom.

"Get up," Ally commanded. "Open those eyes, go into the bathroom.

Tom noticed she was dressed for the gym. He turned and walked to the bathroom, Ally followed.

Upon entering Tom's eyes popped wide and his mouth dropped. Ally grinned, she had hoped he would be dismayed. The molasses jar now lay side ways on the vanity, nearly empty. Molasses was smeared all over the mirror, sink, walls, floor, everywhere.

"This bathroom will be perfectly clean today," Ally scolded. "Tom, you will learn to do exactly as told. Not looking at my body doesn't mean sneak a peak, Tom."

Ally looked at her fitness watch.

"Three minutes," Ally said, calmer. "We leave for the gym in three minutes. For now this mess can harden." She grabbed his erect cock firmly. "Harden as hard as your cock will no doubt be while you clean it. Three minutes means three, get dressed."

Tom ran into the bedroom. Ally looked back at the bathroom, satisfied with herself. This should help.