Tom my Brother In law Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom and I get closer, Mom learns about him and I.
2k words
4.75
11.8k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was extremely gentle, so careful in all of his movements, his cock was so thick, it took some time for it to slide inside of me. Once in he held it there, I was filled to capacity, my hole had not had a cock in it for a very long time. Tom slowly pulled out half way then right back in, the feeling incredible, but I knew I needed it harder.

"Tom please you won't break me, you can fuck me harder."

"Are you sure Billy I don't want to hurt you."

"Tom please I need this."

A very familiar statement, I had said it to him many years ago, he was twenty, myself only eighteen. He and I alone for a whole weekend, we would play video games all weekend. My family had left for the weekend, my sister Tom's girlfriend had went with them to visit cousins. It would be a boys weekend, I was thrilled to be able to have Tom alone for once.

He and I settled in with pizza and all the snack foods you could imagine, we played into the wee hours of the night. Tom and I went to bed he and I would sleep in my room, I had a queen sized bed we could stretch out and be comfortable. Tom was not shy he stripped down to his boxers, I had on a pair of Calvin's I liked how they hugged my body and accentuated my nice bubble butt.

Tom and I both exhausted, we both quickly fell asleep, I woke about an hour later Tom was half on top of me, his huge cock so hard and ready to unload. I slid my hand along his massive tool, my hand now inside his boxers. His cock felt so right in my hand, where it should be, I had to taste it at some point. Tom rolled on his back, I did not know it but he was awake through the whole thing, he let me fondle his cock and balls.

I ran my hand over his chest, it felt so solid, his abs so hard, my hand went in his boxers once again, I pulled them back and exposed his magnificent cock. I got in between his legs and slid his boxers off, his cock flopped out and was pouring out precum like a leaky hydrant. I leaned in and licked at his beautiful cock.

It even tasted better than I could have ever imagined, I took his huge knob in my mouth and sucked it back. I gagged a little his cock was one of the biggest I had ever tried to suck so far, Tom had a hard time to keep quiet. I sucked I licked, I savored his magnificent cock, Tom pulled back his arms and laced them behind his head.

At one point he leaned forward like he would get up and leave the bed, he felt guilt for the pleasure I was giving him, he knew he was in love with my sister and it was wrong for him to let me suck his cock.

"Please Tom I really need this right now."

He looked at me and laid back and let me continue, his balls reacted, his cock got stiffer, his breathing more labored. The moans and groans from him were much more intense, he grabbed my head and slammed his cock deep inside of me. His cock shot me full of his cum, I savored every single drop of it. Tom held my head on his cock till his orgasm subsided.

He pulled me off pulled up his boxers and rolled over, I collected myself my own cock was rock hard and needed relief. I went in the washroom and stroked out a load thinking of his amazing cock and how he had just fed me his load. Tom and I never did this again, I did see him naked on many occasions including the day of his wedding.

Years later when my sister died he was a wreck, I took care of his daughter and him and made sure the man ate and was taken care of. He never officially asked me to move in with them both, but the night he came home a little drunk he said it to me. I loved him from the time I drained a load out of his cock in my bed, I prayed for the day that he and I could ever be.

Now that I had the man's cock lodged deep inside of my ass, I was over the moon, the man I was so in love with was about to plant his seed inside me. Tom pushed his cock in deep, then gently pulled it back till only his knob was inside of me. He was so close, his body slapped my own as he tried to pound his cum as deep as he could inisde of me.

"Oh Billy yes take it. Oh my yes."

His body slammed into my own, Tom grabbed my cock stroking it so hard, I blew a massive load all over myself. I was covered in cum, my hole was dripping Tom's seed, he laid there on top of me winded and worn out. I rolled is over and got up to get a cloth to wipe us both off, I cleaned him up and drained him out of me. I so wanted his seed to stay inside of me but I knew it would be all over the bed if I tried that.

I unlocked the door and went and checked on Hailey, she was fast asleep like her Dad who was out in the middle of my bed. I got in beside the man, he naturally pulled in close to me his leg over me his arm pulling me in tight. He and I snuggled in for the night, I woke to Hailey waking me up at six she wanted breakfast.

I covered up Tom and got up to make her breakfast, once fed she went to her room to play, Tom got up a few hours later. He took a seat in a bar stool he looked so tired, I poured him a coffee and suggested he go back to bed. He and I kissed as I handed him his coffee, he and I looked at each other.

"Thank you for last night Billy."

"You Sir are welcome, hope we can do that many more times. We could get my Mom to take care of Hailey and you and I could have some alone time."

Tom smiled seems he liked the idea, I would call Mom to see if she was busy today or not, she loved the idea of Hailey spending the day with Grandma, but you could tell she wanted to know why. I lied and told her Tom and I had some errands to run and it would be much quicker if we did not have Hailey with us.

Tom and I would spend the afternoon catching up having some great sex between us, Mom came by to pick up Hailey. I went in to shower, Tom joined me in the shower, it turned into a make out session in the shower. Once he was clean I got myself cleaned out and ready, Tom was laid out naked cock pointing skywards.

I got on top of him and licked the precum off the tip of his huge cock, he and I kissed and made out. Tom got on top of me and I pulled my legs back I needed his huge cock inside of me, I grabbed the lube and slicked him up. We would take our time, he pressed his cock to my hole and it slowly slid in, it felt amazing to have him inside of me.

Tom took his time, his cock slowly in then almost completely out, his pace quickened, his cock pushing in deeper with each thrust, his body slapping my own as his cock slammed inside of me. His balls pulled in then his cock shot me full of cum. Tom collapsed on top of me, exhausted and worn out, Tom soon was asleep once more.

I gently rubbed his back and neck as he slept on top of me, I rolled us over and got a cloth to wipe us down. I got between his legs I would drain him of one or more load before Hailey would come home. I held his cock and examined it, it really was a beautiful cock.

"Billy you going to look at it or are you going to suck it?"

I smiled at his comment, I would torture him now, make him wait, bring my tongue close then pull back. Gently kiss the tip of his cock, stick my tongue out then pull it back without contact, I could see the frustration in his face building.

"Tom Please I'm begging you, can you please suck my cock for me?"

I took his cock in deep in one motion, his pubes in my nose his balls on my chin, I held it there till I had to come up for air. I worked his cock with my mouth and tongue, his cock reacted, his balls pulled in tight. I milked that cock till he had no more to give, his balls slowly went back, he laid there naked, myself on my knees looking at him.

"Come here you I need a kiss."

I smiled at his comment, pretty sure I needed a kiss as well, I got on top of him, he rolled us over, his lips on my own. We lay there lip locked our eyes on each other between kisses, dam I was in love with this man.

"Billy you do know I really am in love with you don't you?"

"Love you too Tom more than you know, have for a very long time now."

"Billy I was always so jealous when you would bring home guys you were dating, I wanted your sister but I also wanted you more than you could have ever imagined. I have loved you for a very long time."

I pulled him in close and kissed him, he and I lay there lip locked, he knew how I felt for him and now I knew he loved me as well, and yes I would marry the guy.

He and I had to get up we had to go get Hailey, we reluctantly got out of bed and got in the car and headed to Mom's. Hailey was having a nap when we got there, I went in to check on her to make sure she was okay. Tom and I sat and talked to Mom while she slept, I was sure Mom suspected there was more to Tom and I relationship than friends.

"You two seem closer than ever."

I guess we did not realize it but we were sitting awfully close to each other, my leg was up against his. I did not get a chance to respond, Tom spoke up before I could.

"Being honest, Billy and I are much closer than you could ever imagine, I'm in love with your Son."

I sat there looking at Tom, he had said it out loud so Mom could hear it. Tom pulled in and kissed me on the lips. I was speechless, Tom was straight not even bisexual, he leaned in again and kissed me once more.

"Does Hailey know about you two?"

No sooner said and she was beside me, I picked her up and sat her on me.

"Do I know what Grandma?"

"Grandma wants to know if you know that I love Uncle Billy?"

Hailey did not respond, she looked at me then at her Dad then at Grandma.

"Come on Grandma, we all love each other."

Hailey hugged me her Dad pulled us both into a loving hug, Tom and I kissed.

Mom never said a word, we sat back down and Hailey of course sitting on me, Tom and I held hands we would head home so I could make dinner. Mom never really said much about the whole thing, I was pretty sure we had shocked her with what we had told her and the fact Tom kissed me in front of her was the icing on the cake.