Tom Sr. and Ariel

Story Info
Father-in law and Daughter-in-law sex.
4.4k words
4.58
14.5k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

H! I'm Tom Sr. I am 48 years old, graying hair, 6'2, quite handsome, and a nice build. My wife is Ellen. I have a son Tom Jr. married to Ariel. Junior is much like his mother, slightly built, quiet, and not too adventurous. Ariel is much more outgoing with a lot of cute features. She livens up our home when she visits. She is 20 years old. I am self-employed with a consulting firm.

My son called me today. "Are you in a position to take off a few days?" he asks, "Ariel's mother is having a medical procedure which requires her to be off her feet for a couple of days. Ariel wants to help her, and I can't get away right now. She lives 600 miles away and I don't want Ariel driving that far by herself. It might be 5 days at most."

I answer, "I can put everything off for that long. It will be nice to spend some time with Ariel and to meet her mother. I guess we will have to stay overnight at a motel on the way and back. I'll pick up all the expenses, Son." I knew Ariels' father had passed on a few years ago.

My wife decides to stay home so Ariel and I leave on Monday. We have a very pleasant drive. Our conversations cover many topics, and we are very comfortable with each other.

"You are so easy to talk with," says Ariel. "I wish your son was more open with his thoughts. There are so many things I want to talk with him about, but he just shuts the conversations off. I would like to know about our finances, when he might want children, what we can do to get closer, even how we can make our sex better. I just can't get an answer out of him."

I casually answer back, "I know that you married Junior because he is handsome, smart, and safe. I married his mother for the same reasons. But the same safe ways of living and playing can be hard when the couple has different ideas and goals. Sometimes the way to make a marriage better is to add another person into it."

Shocked, Ariel says, "I'm not sure what you just said to me. Are you suggesting having an affair?"

Answering, I say, "Your husband is very much like his mother. Ellen is really a nice person, but she doesn't care for some of the ways to have sex better. I wouldn't call it an affair but just friends being together so that we might enjoy sex more thoroughly than our spouses want or need."

"Wow!", says Ariel. "You have really bowled me over with this! I am completely shocked by what you just said! I'm going to think this over before I can even catch my breath. I know some people have affairs but having sex without having complicated feelings is something entirely new to my mind. Again, just wow!"

I smile at her and say, "You have a lot of living to do before you can really understand this. I shouldn't have said any of this to you."

We drive several miles with Ariel thinking about all I said. She continues with her small talk after a while.

When we have driven almost 400 miles, I said to Ariel, "We will be stopping soon for the night. There is a nice hotel here with a restaurant, bar, and pool. I told Junior that we will get one room with twin queen beds to save money. Did you bring your swimsuit?"

Ariel answers, "I didn't bring a swimsuit. It has been so long since I've been swimming. that I didn't even think of it. And if the hotel only has a king instead of two queen beds, I'm sure it would be okay."

"We will buy you a swimsuit. The idea is for you to have a fun trip even though you will have to take care of your mother. After swimming, we will eat and have a couple of drinks. There is a dance floor there also.

Ariel says, "Great! This is a little vacation for me. What fun!"

A few more miles later, Ariel says, "Umm. Tom. Some more questions on the other subject we were discussing. How do you find someone you want to play sexually with? How do you find someone you can trust with a secret like that?"

I answer, "First, you have to understand that this would be for the betterment of your marriage. What you learn from another man, you need to teach to your husband to improve your situation. You cannot fall in love with the other man. I try to pick someone I know who I can trust to not say anything about it. They must be looking for something sexually also. Looks are not as important as the man's character. Probably you would want someone a little older and more experienced than you. Don't pick a total stranger as all sorts of bad things could happen. But always remember that what you learn is to better your marriage. It sounds like you are really considering playing with another man."

Arial says, "Possibly. There is so much that Junior or I don't know. I've read about oral sex, and I think it would be a lot of fun if we knew how to do it. Junior thinks it would be nasty. I'm not so sure about anal sex but probably would try it to be sure that I'm not missing anything. I've also read about two men with a woman that sounds like fun. Two women with a man doesn't do anything for me."

"You sure are interested in this! ", I say. "You have really been considering it. Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything. Think about it before you jump into it."

We pull into a shopping mall, and I tell Ariel, "Here is my charge card. Go buy that swimsuit before I go and pick one out for you. I'm going to stay in the car as I seem to influence your decisions too much."

As I watch my cute young daughter-in-law walk toward the mall, I am thinking, "Tom, get these thoughts out of your head. She is way too young for you. And she is also your son's wife. Don't try to kid yourself that you are trying to help their sex life. It probably will end up with you in big trouble, divorced, and broke. But damn, I sure would like a piece of that cute young pussy. Twenty-eight years younger than I am!"

As Ariel returns, she says, "You will really like this swimsuit! Let's go try it out in the pool. Sorry about how expensive it is but you made the offer."

We drive on to the motel. I go in and change my reservation to a king size room. I tell Ariel as I come back that it is the only room they had left.

As we enter the room Ariel says, "I'll use the bathroom to change. You can change out here."

I quickly change and sit back anticipating the show. As Ariel steps out of the bathroom my jaw drops. Her swimsuit is a white bikini that leaves nothing to my imagination. The top covers half of her beautiful size 34 C breasts. They look so full and gorgeous barely being covered by that little white piece of cloth. The tightness of her firm stomach is beautiful as the expanse of skin drops down to that little piece of white cloth that covers her tight young pussy. As she twirls, I see the string tucked into the crack of her tiny ass. My cock starts rising immediately.

Ariel laughs, "You should see the shocked look on your face! Perhaps I should have bought a full cover one-piece suit. Maybe you should put your tongue back in your mouth."

"Ariel" I say. "That swimsuit was made for you. It is absolutely stunning on you! You are absolutely gorgeous! I can't stop staring. You are perfect in it."

Ariel answers, "Wish I could say the same for your suit. Come over here so I can see how you would look in a speedo. Let me roll this waistband down three turns and each leg up three times., There, that looks much sexier. I do love the dark chest hair and your trim body. Let me take a Selphie of us with my camera with your arm around me. See how good we look together? I'll send it to you and delete the picture later."

My hand on Ariel's bare skin is more that my cock can take as it starts growing. I turn her around to face me and wrap my arms around her letting our bodies touch. I'm sure that she can feel my semi hard cock against her stomach.

"This sure does feel good, Tom" Ariel says. She grabs my hand saying, "Let's go swimming now."

I hold Ariel's hand as we enter the pool. As we get to deeper water Ariel takes off with me trying to keep up. We swim lengthwise back and forth and then stop in the deep end, treading water. We move to shallower water and stand together talking.

"Let's check out the hot tub," I say. We hold hands as we get out of the pool and walk to the hot tub. It has a couple of partially hidden spots with small waterfalls. We sit side by side with our bodies touching. I wrap my arm around her and gently rub her arm. Ariel rests her hand on my thigh and moves her hand up and down.

Ariel remarks, "I don't think that I dare to bring this swimsuit home. Junior wouldn't understand and your wife or my mother wouldn't either. Do you think you could keep it for me somewhere? I don't know when I will get another chance to use it."

"Sure, I will keep it for you. After all, I paid for it and am so proud that I did. You are absolutely beautiful in it.", I answer.

I sit up the edge of the hot tub and Ariel now sits between my legs. I softly rub her shoulders, sliding her straps off her shoulders. After a few minutes, my fingertips are tracing her swimsuit top, sliding it down further over those beautiful young breasts. She leans her head back, sighing. Soon her areolas appear, her nipples firm. I softly roll each nipple between my finger and thumb. I'm sure that she can feel my hard cock on the back of her head.

Ariel leans back and softly says, "Let's go back to our room and rest before dinner."

In the room, Arial takes some clothes into the bathroom. I put on my silk briefs and lay on the bed. She comes out in her bikini panties and an oversize t-shirt and curls up into my arms. I kiss her lightly on her forehead, then move my lips to hers for a gentle kiss. Ariels hand caresses my chest, lightly pinching my nipples. Her lips come up for a deeper, more passionate kiss. My hand moves down and then up under her t-shirt, softly touching her bare skin. I can't believe that I am going to make love to this young, beautiful girl. My hand cups her soft but firm breast, rolling her nipple, and then moves to the other breast. As her nipples harden, her kisses get more passionate with our tongues dancing. Her hand moves down, her fingers tracing my semi hard cock. Her hand slips into my briefs, squeezing my cock and slowly jacking it.

"Your cock is so much larger than Junior's cock is." Ariel says. "It's so thick and long."

"Slide my shorts off and take your panties off," I say. "Slide down and taste my precum. Lick and suck my cock to get it hard. Feel and taste my balls. You wanted to learn about oral sex. I want to watch you make love to my cock, Ariel."

This young cute princess is now naked for me to play with. Every part of her that I touch quivers and begs for more touching. My lips are so enjoying her pert, full breasts, and her nipples are hard as brown pebbles. My fingertips start massaging her clit and as it swells, she acts like she has never had it massaged. I bring her up to lay full length on me.

"Hold my cockhead and slide your wet pussy back and forth along the shaft of my cock. You will love doing this as you cum."

I play with her cute tits and watch the wonderment of her face as her climax begins. Ariel screams with joy and collapses on my chest as her climax rolls over her. As she lays there, she feeds my cockhead into her young tight pussy. She slides down slowly, enjoying how her pussy is being stretched. I am completely amazed that this young pussy is being given to my older cock. I let her set the pace as she slowly slides down on it until my balls are hitting her cute ass. My hands grab her tight ass cheeks and pull her as deep as possible. I slide my finger along her ass until it rests on her anus. I circle it, applying pressure, and soon her second climax begins to build. When it begins to roll over her, I cannot hold back any longer, and I release spurt after spurt of my hot cum deeper in her pussy than anyone has ever been. We slowly relax and hold each other in wonderment of what just happened. I rub her body softly and feel her slowly relax. Soon she sleeps on top of me with my cock still inside of her. I believe that I just had one of my most remarkable love making sessions ever. Whatever the consequences, it will be worth it for this.

As Ariel awakes, she whispers, "Thank you Tom. This is what I always hoped sex would be like. My pussy will always be yours whenever you want it. It was so wonderful."

"Would you like to shower together?", I ask?

We have a long shower together, washing and exploring each other's bodies. After the hot water runs out, we dry each other, with many kisses being given and received. I still cannot believe that I am the lucky man she chose to show her about sex.

We dress for dinner, me with sport jacket and slacks, Ariel with a short dress that shows her luscious body off. After a wonderful meal, we move to the bar for a drink and dancing. We dance most of the slow dances and soon, Ariel is finishing off her second drink. We decide to return to our room for some more loving. We slowly remove each other's clothing and soon we are nude. Our hands are rubbing, touching, and loving.

I lay Ariel on the bed and say, "It's time you learned about oral sex and just how wonderful it is."

I lay between her legs and give her sweet passionate kisses. I continue this on her neck, then her breasts with some soft sucking on those beautiful nipples. Soon she begins some small moans and my tongue trails down to her belly button. Circling it with my tongue, then delving into it, I then trail it down to that small, tight pussy, I blow softly on it, then trail my tongue softly down her slit and back up. I lick the crease with her legs on both sides and then lick straight up her slit entering it, I lick slow circles around her clit and suck lightly on it. Licking deeper into that sweet young pussy, I draw a gasp out of Ariel. I move back up and suck harder on her clit causing it to swell more. I move lower and rub my nose on her clit while my tongue slides down to circle her anus. She is now moaning continuously, and I move back up to suck hard on her clit while flicking it with my tongue. Ariel grabs my head and her legs lock behind my neck as she explodes with a terrific climax. She holds me tight for several minutes and then slowly relaxes.

"Wow!", She says, "I could never have imagined oral sex to be so magnificent!"

She moves up and cuddles for several minutes, giving me kisses all over my face and neck. Then she slides down between my legs.

"Teach me," she says.

Putting my hands on each side of her face, I say, "Lick the pre cum from my cock. Feel how slick it feels in your mouth. That's for my cock to enter your tight pussy. Now suck on my cock head, using your tongue to circle it and tickle the opening. Lick my whole cock and suck it as deep as you can. Next, go down and lick my balls, taking little nips with your teeth. Suck on my balls and stroke my cock. You are so good this. Now suck my cock in as deep as you can. Go deeper still. I feel my cock head at your throat. Keep trying for a little deeper. I feel my climax is about here. Once more real deep. Here it is!" I cum deep into her throat. Ariel swallows as fast as possible but much of my cum runs down her chin. She lifts her face in time for the last spurt of hot cum to land on her forehead, running down into her cute face. What a beautiful picture to see.

Ariel gives me a big mischievous grin and says, "That tastes wonderful! Did I do it right?"

"You are absolutely perfect, my beautiful little slut," I tell her. "You are a born lover!"

We use the sheet to wipe her face off and lay holding and kissing each other until we drift off to sleep.

We awake in the morning in each other's arms. I smile down at Ariel, remembering the little hellcat from last night. We kiss passionately and I taste my cum on her kiss. We shower together, lovingly washing and kissing. She takes my hand and leads me back to the bed.

"I want that big, hard cock as deep as possible in my pussy," she says. "I want you to continue fucking me so hard my pussy will be sore for the next two days."

Her pussy is already wet when I slide my hard thick cock into her, then backing up and slamming it all the way in her pussy. My balls hit her ass and she locks her legs behind me. I continue slamming her and she shows that she is loving it. After ten minutes her climax hits her hard and she screams her fulfillment. I am so pleased for her that my cum erupts, boiling out of me in long hot squirts deep into her womb. She holds me in that locked position for a long time as my hardon softens and she catches her breath.

Ariel says, "I guess we should go on to Mom's house now."

We stop for breakfast on the road and arrive at Ariels' mother's house by noon. She decides that I should stay in the 3rd bedroom instead of a motel. Ariel takes her to the Dr. for her pre op physical for her knee operation tomorrow. We all have a nice dinner together and I learn more about Ariel's upbringing.

The next morning Ariel takes her mother for the operation and I putter around. I mow the grass and trim all the bushes. I also fix a few things around the house. Ariel brings her mother back after the operation and says recovery should only be two days. They are impressed with my work and suggest a few more jobs. While her mother naps, we cuddle, kissing gently,

Ariel says, "I'm sure glad that you made me so sore. Maybe I won't sneak into your bedroom tonight."

The next day, Ariels' mother was feeling great. We all talk until we feel like one nice family. We decid that tomorrow we might be able to start home by the afternoon.

We begin our return trip by 1 pm and arrive back at our "special" hotel and get our same "special" room and by 6 pm are in our same "special" hot tub. This time we cuddle up in one of the hiding places and let our hands do their magic. She slips her hand in my suit and slowly rubs my cock.

Ariel says, "My mother knows about us. She told me that she could tell what was going on and to be careful that we do not get caught. She also said that she would do the same if she was me. I didn't admit it. But I didn't deny it either."

"I'm not sure of what to say now", I say. "I don't see anything we did to give us away. What should we do?"

Ariel answers, "It didn't seem to upset her at all. She seemed a little jealous even. Let's just continue as we are. There is no proof of anything."

We cool off in the pool and go back to our room to get ready for dinner. As we strip our wet swimsuits off, we decide for a little playtime before dinner.

"How about trying a little 69?" I ask.

I lay on the bed and turn her around laying on me. Ariel is happy to try something new and begins her oral magic. My hands are busy roaming over her sweet tight ass while my tongue parts her slit and flicks her clit. As I lightly suck on her clit, she is sucking and nipping on my balls. I wet my finger in her wet pussy and begin playing with her anus. As I put pressure on it my wet finger slip inside it. Her ass jumps and she sucks my cock in deeper than ever. I feel my cock head enter her throat and I suck really hard on her clit. As it swells much larger, my finger goes in to the second knuckle, and she takes me even deeper into her throat. She begins a violent, shaking climax as my hot cum boils up and shoots spurt after spurt into Ariels sweet mouth. We each ride our climax hard all the way through to the end. She collapses onto me with her face nestled in my cock and balls while my panting breath stirs her pussy hairs.

After several minutes we both say "Wow!" Ariel turns to cuddle in my arms. We rest for an hour and then get a sweet, soapy shower together. We walk to dinner and spend a lot of time discussing the last four days and the potential changes ahead for us. We have only positive thoughts about our sexual relationship knowing that we will always have sex when possible.

Arial says, "I understand that our purpose was for me to learn more sexually and to show Junior how we can better our relationship. I really will see if he will accept more sex with different ways. I sure hope that he will enjoy sex like I do."

12