Tom Sr. and Ariel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answer, "And I have never had as much fun sexually as I have had with you. I know that my wife will never be exciting sexually after all this time. I do hope that our sexual fun will continue when we safely can."

We have a nice dinner and finish our evening with cocktails and some slow dancing. We walk back to our room and slowly undress each other. We now have no secrets between us as we hold each other, kissing softly and sexually. We move to our king size bed and cuddle up.

Ariel slides down to suck my cock as it swells. She is now so good at oral sex, and I can tell that she really loves it. When It is hard, she slides up to lower herself slowly onto it. Her pussy is so young and tight. I know that we will be fuck partners for years to come. My hands play with her firm breasts and the nipples get so hard. My hands move down to that cute ass and my fingers slide along her ass crack. I find that she has really begun to like my middle finger in her anus as she lets it slide in with a light gasp. Now she fucks both my cock and my finger, and her breathing quickens. Soon she is grinding her pussy hard on my cock and cums with a soft moan. This causes my cock to swell further, and I feel my cum start its' eruption. I cum hard, pulling Ariel down tight on my cock, while fucking her ass with my finger. I feel thru the membrane between her pussy and ass each time my cock erupts cum. I will never get tired of fucking my daughter-in-laws' pussy. She falls forward onto me and we hold each other tightly. Slowly we relax and roll onto our side, drifting off to sleep.

Morning comes and we know this will be our last time for sex for a while. We slowly enjoy our last shower and move to the bed. Never have I been able to fuck so much in such a short time. Looking at Ariels' young beautiful body, my cock is hard again. We move together and enjoy our last time. I move on top, and my cock slowly enters the folds of her pussy that it knows so well now. Ariel wraps her legs around my ass, and we move slowly, relishing our sexual minutes left. Taking our time, we slowly fuck for twenty minutes. Her clit and my cock rub slowly together until she feels her climax rolling over her. I feel my cock ready to cum and drive deeper into her. Each of us holds the other's ass tightly, so my cum will stay deep in her womb for the rest of the drive home.

As we drive up to her house, Junior is waiting. Ariel gives him a nice hug as he smiles at her. I drive off, thinking of what might come or cum next.

12