Tom Ten Cocks in One Day! WTF?!

Story Info
Tom shoots for 10 cocks in one day.
8k words
4.61
12.7k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom -- One Day, Ten Cocks! WTF?!

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

I'm a slut. But that's not a bad thing. Let me explain.

I realized that after the crazy party we had about two weeks ago I loved fucking and sucking; a lot of guys. There were ten of us there and I sucked or fucked about six of them, but not them all. You would think that would be enough but somehow, I found myself trying to figure out a way to suck them all off in the same day. I figured it couldn't be at the same time as they would start pairing off and who could blame them. No, I'd have to get them one at a time. But how to do it?

Then I thought that if I was getting them one at a time, I could do my tranny friends as well. Okay, Lori for sure but it would be hard to line up the Vegas girls.

I could get access to most of the guys and Lori pretty easily. The tough one would be Marcus. I like having Marcus all the time, but he wasn't always around. So, if I got all the others, that'd be nine. That was a lot, but ten? Double figures; now that's an achievement.

Okay, so you probably understand that I have lots of spare time on my hands and think about what some would say is weird shit. But I also suck a lot of cock, so, so it happens a lot; me thinking about sucking cock.

Roberta! I remembered that Roberta worked at the Adult Book Store. I bet she could line me up with a cock or two to suck. I decided to go down there and see if she was working.

I went to the store and parked around back. There were three cars in the lot, none looked familiar. I walked into the store and saw Roberta behind the counter. She smiled when she saw me, and I went over to her.

"How are you sweetie," I asked.

"Doing well Tom," she replied. "Been awhile."

"Yes, it has been. Heard from Ben recently?"

"Yep, I have. Doing well and said he might come back for a visit soon," she smiled and winked. "Bet you'd like that."

I nodded my head and smiled, "Yes I would." Roberta was aware that Ben and I had been a thing before, in fact he had set me up for my first few blowjobs when I first started coming here. "Say, I was wondering Roberta..."

"Yes," she said with a quizzical look.

"I was wondering if there was a way you could contact me when someone was here and maybe wanted a little more than videos."

"Oh," she said. "If I could call you when a guy wanted his dick sucked in the booths. I might be able to do it."

"That would be great Roberta, great." I replied.

"You like tequila Tom?" she asked. "I like tequila a lot."

I laughed quietly and replied "What a coincidence. I picked up two bottles of tequila but really only need one. How about if I give one to you?"

"That'd be great Tom," she said. "So how would we do this dick thing?"

We went over the "how to" and I told her I'd be back this afternoon with the bottle.

"Funny that you're here now, Tom," she said looking behind me to the right. She smiled and nodded. I turned around and saw a tall middle age guy looking at us. I smiled, he nodded and flashed two fingers.

"He's a regular Tom. Likes getting his dick sucked, not sure if he'd return the favor though."

I turned back around and nodded my head, flashed him two fingers. He smiled, turned around and headed toward the booths.

"Thanks Roberta, I'll get back with the bottle."

"Have fun Tom," she replied with a grin. "I know he will."

I went to the back and into booth one. Locking the door, I turned and looked at the glory hole -- vacant. Then I heard the movies start to play, nice and loud. I walked over to the hole, dropped to my knees and slipped a finger into the hole. I flicked it back and forth, the universal "Come here" signal then pulled my finger out. I waited and it didn't take long.

A hard cock came through the hole. Nothing special, not black, or long, super thick or anything, but it was a cock and I had a hunger for it. I grabbed it right under the head -- I heard him take a sharp intake of breath.

I held his cock close and placed my wet tongue on the head, right under the head, that sweet spot and licked slowly. Up to the head itself and then circling to the left then to the right. Nice and wet, back and forth. Three slow circles to the left, took the head into my mouth, sucked it a bit, then back out and three circles to the right.

"Oh shit," I heard from the other side of the wall.

Ooo, so he liked that bit eh? I pulled my hand off, wet it up, then placed it back on his hard cock. I took the head back into my mouth and brought my hand to my lips. I hate glory holes as I can't get a cock balls deep into my mouth and this would have been an easy one to do, but I went down, down, as far as I could. He moaned.

That's when I realized he wasn't going to last very long once I started going and I started going for it. Hot and wet, my mouth slid up and down his shaft, slow at first and as I heard him breathing quickly, I sped up. He may not last long, but I was going to drain him of all the cum he had.

Faster and faster, hot, wet and quick, his cock tasted great; does a cock ever taste bad?

"Oh shit! Oh shit!"

Bam! My mouth heated up as he shot his cum into me. One maybe two long fat spurts, followed by a few small ones, but I didn't care. It was cum and I love cum! I kept going until he pulled away from the hole.

After a bit I heard him ask "Want me to suck your dick?" He didn't sound too confident which meant he loved the blow job I just gave him and wanted to thank me.

"No buddy, not necessary. I loved sucking you off," I replied. I continued, "I'll wait in the parking lot for three minutes after I leave. If you want to talk, we can, if not, that's cool too. Thanks for the cum."

I walked out into the hall where the booths are when the door for booth opened, and a guy stepped out.

"Wait," he said.

I smiled, turned around and extended a hand. We shook hands and I said, "I'm Tom."

"Ian. So, you a local?" he asked.

"C'mon, let's go outside where it's more private," I replied.

We went down the hall to the end and went outside instead of back into the store. Once there we continued our conversation.

"Yeah, I live in town," I said. "You?"

"No but come here quite a bit, live in Palm Springs."

"I been there, it's pretty nice," I said. I had and it is. "Come here on business?"

Ian smiled and shook his head. "No, just to get away at times."

"I'm glad you came today," I said. "First time at the bookstore?"

"No, been coming here for a bit. There used to be a young guy that worked here and we we're kind of friends."

"Ben, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know him," Ian replied.

I smiled and nodded that I did. "I knew him very well."

"You suck his dick too? Oh man, sorry, didn't mean to say it like that," Ian said apologetically. "He used to suck my dick."

"Mine too and I used to suck his quite a lot. Every chance we got as a matter of fact," I replied. "Say, I have to go, but if you want, I can give you my phone number and when you're in town; well, there are more private places than the bookstore."

Ian looked at me and said, "That'd be great. You know, I'd like to suck your cock Tom. I've only done it a few times so it may not be that great but..."

"Really? You'd suck my cock, why would I ever complain; I'd just be thankful." I took my phone out and asked for his number. I texted Ian, he texted me back, we were good.

"You know, there are quite a few fellows here that like to suck cock and some of them knew Ben. Just saying if you ever want to, well, get together, just let me know. Good guys too," I added.

Ian nodded his head up and down and said that it sounded like a pretty good idea. Would I ever hear back from him; who knows? We said our goodbyes and I went to get the bottle of tequila for Roberta.

************

I woke up to Lori sucking my cock. The girl was great and enjoyed it. She grasped my balls and slowly wiggled, juggled them as her tongue went up my cock. Up to the sweet spot under the head where she licked me three or four times. I started to play with my nipples, they got really hard, really fast.

"Oh baby," I said softly as she grabbed my cock with a wet hand and began to lick the head to the left then to the right. Once she finished, she took the hard head of my cock into her sweet mouth then started to go down, slowly, inch by inch. When she got to the bottom, my aching cock totally in her mouth she stopped and swallowed, over and over, my cock expanding each time. Up she went and when she got to the head, I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her off.

"I want your cum baby," I said roughly and flipped her over onto her back.

"Ooo," she said as I slid down to her crotch, pulled her close by the ass, grabbed her cock and wrapped my mouth around the head. She took a quick breath in as I wiggled her cock in my mouth, licking it then slowly sliding down toward her balls.

I took my time going down, my hand still pulling her tight ass towards me, the other hand now going to her balls. I knew she liked me playing with them and I knew that would give me more cum, so I did it slowly, mimicking the speed of me sucking her cock.

"I want your cum Lori," I said quickly, then back down on her thick hard cock.

Down I went slowly as I squeezed her balls then gradually, I picked up speed. Fuck, I love to suck cock and Lori was one of my favs. Having the female parts and a dick; fucking awesome.

"Oh fuck," she said under her breath.

That's my girl I thought. I took my hand and moved it to her cock from her ass and locked it to my lips. As I went down to her balls, I'd move it away and when I came back up, I'd move it back. Hot, wet and tight, I picked up speed. Up, down, up down, give me that cum Lori!

"Ahhhh!" she yelled as she did. I swallowed the first couple of spurts, saved the rest as we usually kissed right after either of us blew a load and this time was no different. I moved up to her mouth, locked my lips on hers and we swapped her cum back and forth until it was all gone.

One down.

************

After she went to work, I put together a text.

"Miss the taste of your cum. Any chance we can get together, and I can have some?"

I sent it out one at a time, not a group text as I didn't want them knowing what I was up to. LOL. I got four replies, Frank, Bill, Dave and Nick. The time worked well for them except Bill and Frank were within 30 minutes of each other. I'd make it work.

I got to Cup in Time around 10 am. I knew Scott would have someone else coming in to cover his break so when he texted me that 10:30 would work for him I was on it. I took my flask of Carolan's and ordered a doppio from Scott.

"How you been man?" I asked as I paid for my coffee.

"Good," he replied. "Debbie's been asking about you."

"Really," I said as he made my drink.

"Oh yeah," Scott said with a grin. "She wants the three of us to get together again. She kind of likes the kinky stuff."

I laughed and relied "Don't we all. We good for the storeroom buddy?"

"Oh, hell yeah," Scott said. "When Crystal comes in to cover for me, I'll be good for it."

"Looking forward to it," I replied.

After a bit Crystal showed up and walked by my table. "Hi Tom, haven't seen you in a while. You doing well?"

I smiled and replied that I was. I asked her how she was doing, and she said she was getting used to living here. She smiled and said she had to get to work.

When she came up behind the counter after punching in, Scott looked at me and nodded to the hallway. I got up and headed there, Crystal looking at me with a quizzical look on her face. I smiled and headed down the hallway.

I entered the storeroom and locked the door behind me. Scott was leaning on a low shelf, stroking his hardening cock.

"I can use this," he said as I walked up to him and took his cock into my hand. As I stroked it, he continued, "I love cumming at work during my shift. When I get home, I can fuck Debbie and last longer too. Good for both of us.

I bent down and licked the head of his cock.

"How are you and Henry getting along? Suck him much?" I asked.

"I wish," Scott said. "When we work together, we can't sneak off into the storeroom, so we don't see each other that much."

"So, you ain't sucking him?"

"Of, you know I am, but not enough."

I dropped to my knees and pushed Scott gently against the shelf. I rubbed his now really hard cock against my face, my cheeks, from one to the other, then along my lips.

"I don't suck you enough Scott," I said matter of factly.

"Ooo," he replied. "You get enough cock to suck?"

"Never," I replied and took the head of his cock into my mouth. Thick and hard, loving the taste, I swirled my tongue around it. I pulled back off and stroked the bit of pre-cum from the head, licked it, then went back down.

"Fuck," Scott said. "You are a great cock sucker Tom. He placed his hands on my shoulders as I went deeper and deeper down to his balls. Once there I grabbed them and started to massage them in a circle, he moaned slightly, that sounded good to me.

Up his cock I went, wet and hot, my mouth locked onto his aching cock. I was rock hard myself and I wanted his cum badly, so I started to go faster. He grabbed my shoulders tighter.

Fast I went, up, down, up, down, wet and hot, my mouth hungry for him.

"Ohhh, fuck!" he yelled and started to shake, huge gobs of cum flying into my mouth. I was on the up stroke, so the first spurt caught the outside of my mouth, but I kept going, bam, bam his cum hitting the back of my throat. Three, four then the smaller spurts, all delicious to me. After a bit he pushed me away and I was on him. My mouth bringing his cum to him, we kissed, swished and after it was all gone, I backed away.

"Damn man," I said. "You had a big load, thanks."

"That's what I love about you Tom. You suck my cock and then tell me thank you," he replied. "That and you suck cock great."

"My pleasure, any time."

We left the storeroom and as I walked by the counter Crystal said, "Take care Tom, I'm sure I 'll see you again." Did she have a "I know what you're doing" smile or was it just my imagination. Who cares?

Two down.

***********

On my way to Cup in Time southside I texted Dave.

Me -- We still on for noon?

Dave -- Hell yeah, how can I say no. Lori will be back from lunch by then.

Me -- Cool. Where do you want it? Office, my place, van?

Him -- How about the office? Have a big meeting at 1230 and I'm looking forward to you taking off the edge for me.

Me -- LOL. See you then.

I walked into Cup in Time and Debbie was at the counter.

"Hey Tom," she said. "Good to see you again."

"Yes, it is," I replied. "How are you and Scott doing?"

"Really good, thanks. Seen Marcus lately?" she asked with a not so innocent smile.

"Not sense I introduced him to you," I said smiling knowingly back at her.

"Thanks for that," she replied. It was fun spit roasting her with Marcus, she did seem to enjoy it. "The usual?"

"Please," I replied, and she started to write my name on the cup.

"Scott and I were talking, and we would like to have you over for dinner or something," she said with a wink as another customer came up to the register.

"Oh definitely," I said. "Just let me know when; I'll make it work for everyone."

"Yes, you will," Debbie replied with a smile.

"Tom, how are you?" Jason asked from the bar.

"Good, good," I said as he handed me my drink. "You very busy?"

"No, not really."

"Good, I was wondering if you could find some time for a little storeroom visit. I know I should have asked earlier but I was driving by and thought I'd like that."

Jason laughed. "I can make time. Give me ten minutes to set things up."

"Sounds great. I really could use your cum," I whispered.

"Oh! That way," he said with a grin. "Make it five minutes."

As I walked with him down the hallway towards the storeroom, I saw Debbie sliding a finger in and out of her mouth, grinning at me. I smiled and nodded in acknowledgement.

Three minutes later Jason was leaning on the desk, pants down around his ankles and I had his cock in my mouth. Since the first time I had sucked his cock, shit over a year ago, I knew he was one of my favorites. Long, thick and had a great taste. That and he appreciated it when I did him.

Jason held me by the shoulders as I cupped his balls and slowly, slowly, went down his cock. Around and around I twisted my head, his cock hard and tight in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, Tom," Jason said. "We have to do this more often. I need to suck your cock buddy!"

"Not today," I said quickly then back on his mouth. I squeezed and massaged his balls, then grabbed his ass, he held me tighter.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

I sped up and he blew his load. Hot, thick and tasty. A bunch of large spurts and he kept cumming in smaller spurts, I wanted it all; I missed Jason's loads. Jason finally pushed me away, I stood up and grabbed his head, locking my mouth on his. We swapped his cum over and over, ravenously swallowing as we could until we were dry.

I pulled away; his eyes were half closed. I pulled his head back and licked his neck then said, "Have to go Jason, but we need to get together again soon."

Three down.

************

"Yes, that's correct," Lori replied into the phone. "Thanks again."

Lori looked at me and asked, "What brings you here lover?"

I had just gotten to Dave's office a little bit later than I wanted and Lori was back from lunch. She leaned forward and asked, "Is he going to suck your dick?"

I shook my head and smiled, "No babe. He's not."

"He better not," she said with a grin. "I wanted your cum this morning, and you didn't give it to me. So, you going to suck his dick?"

"You know Lori," I started then said fuck it -- "Yeah, I'm going to suck his dick."

"Well that's good," she said matter of factly. "He has a big meeting at 12:30 and is pretty stressed. She pressed the intercom and said into it "Dave, you have a visitor."

"Send him in."

"You can go in now Tom," Lori said with a grin. "Have fun babe and why don't you come over for dinner later tonight? Or we can go out if you want?"

"Sounds like fun," I replied as I headed for the office. "Text me with the time." I blew her a kiss and a wink.

"Tom, good to see you man," Dave said as I shut the door.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 1215. "Sorry I'm late."

"You're here," he replied. He had shut the curtains on the window and was sitting in his chair, his pants down and cock out, hard as he stroked it. "I appreciate this man."

I dropped to my knees and kissed the head of his cock. "Like I said before Dave, I will suck your cock any time you want. You were my first." I licked the sweet spot under his head, he took in a quick breath.

"Your first and now you have quite a few to suck, "he said with a laugh.

"Look who's talking," I replied and started to lick his cock from the head down, down, to his balls. Once I reached his balls, I took one then the other into my mouth, sucked them lightly, and then cupped them with my hand. Up his cock I went, licking slowly, reaching the top, then taking the head into my mouth. Man, I love it the first time I take the head of a hard cock into my mouth.

I began to swirl his cock in my hot, wet mouth while stroking it with one hand, the other still on his balls. Dave moaned a bit as I started to go down inch by inch. His cock flexed as I swallowed and continued down until the head of his cock touched my throat.

I was glad that Dave was the first cock that I sucked as it was thick and hard; I enjoyed it. But I enjoy sucking every cock I sucked.

Dave reached down and grabbed my shoulders, good, I wanted some cum and that was his way of telling me he was getting close. Up I went, then down, then up; I picked up my speed, kept my wet hand on my lips as I came up and off when I went down. Faster and faster, he moaned louder, faster and faster then...