Tom Ten Cocks in One Day! WTF?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" he yelled, and he fucked my mouth. Or more like I fucked his cock as he shot a large amount of cum into me. I sucked harder, give it to me Dave I thought as I sucked and sucked. After too short of a time he pushed me away, but he pulled me up to his mouth wrapping his lips on mine, his tongue diving in to share his cum. We kissed for a long time; he had shot such a big wade.

Lori's voice came over the intercom -- "Dave, your clients have arrived."

"Oh shit!" he said. He pulled his pants up, undid the curtains and I checked to make sure no cum was anywhere to be seen. He hit the intercom and said, "I'll be right there."

We walked out of the office, he shook my hand and said, "Good meeting Tom," the quickly, "Gentlemen, after you." He motioned for the two guys to enter the office, they did, and he shut the door.

"Did he suck you off?"

"No, he didn't suck me off," I replied. "I sucked him off."

Lori laughed and shook her head. "There's never enough cock for you to suck is there Tom."

I leaned over and gave her a kiss, "No babe and I'm glad you're good with it."

"I'm going to fuck your ass tonight Tom," she said matter of factly.

"Count on it sweetheart and I'll do yours."

Four down.

************

Shit, it was 1245 and I just made it home. Bill was going to come by at 1pm, then Frank at 130. Yeah, I was cutting it close, but what's the worst that could happen. They'd both get there at the same time.

The worst happened.

Bill ran a bit late and Frank was early -- he always was when I told him I wanted to suck his cock. I never did it enough as every time I did, I wondered why I had waited so long to do it. It happened today as well.

"Ooo," I said. "This is going to be interesting."

Bill looked at Frank and Frank at Bill. They had had each other at the slut party a week or so ago so getting them to get naked was easy.

As we got naked, I said, "Oh man, two of you at the same time. Be still my heart."

Frank leaned over and pulled Bill close, kissing him deeply. That was my cue to drop down on my knees in front of Bill. This was going to be extra hot and I wasn't in a hurry. Okay well Nick was going to be here around 230 so maybe I should get going. I grabbed Franks dick as well as Bill's and rubbed them on my face. Frank pulled away from Bill and grabbed my left shoulder, Bill my right. Had they done this to me at the party? Who fucking knows? I rubbed their cocks together, licking one then the other, keeping them close at hand.

Holding a hard, throbbing cock in each hand was hot, my dick was aching, and then I slipped their heads into my mouth. Okay, the best I could as they didn't quite fit all the way in but I'm thinking them rubbing their cocks together while I sucked, licked them, must had been pretty hot. I was right as both began to breathe a bit slower and deeper.

First, I took Bill's cock into my mouth, being sure to stroke Frank's cock with my wet hand. I went fast on Bill, up, down and fast while I stroked Frank. When Bill's hand tightened on my shoulder, I pulled my mouth off and went to sucking Frank, stroking Bill, sucking Frank. My cock ached and I wanted them to spit roast me for a second, but that wasn't my goal.

"I'm cumming!" Bill yelled and he did. I pulled his cock to my face, felt his cum hit my cheek, took my mouth off of Frank and wrapped it onto Bill. I got some of his cum, maybe the last two big loads and the rest into my mouth, then I was back onto Frank.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Maybe watching Bill cum on my face was really hot as Frank started to shoot. I was a mess, cum everywhere on my face, into my mouth, I was drenched. It must have been hot as they dropped to their knees and licked and kissed the cum from me, taking turns on kissing/swapping cum between us. Finally, we all backed away.

As I stood up Frank got behind me and started to rub my hard nipples, Bill dropped to his knees, grabbed my aching hardon and started to suck it. I had to push them both away, I had promised it to Lori.

I apologized, explained, whatever you want to call it. They took it well, how could they not after I had sucked them off? After a few minutes they left my place.

Five and six down.

************

Nick was next. 230 and he was right on time. I opened the door when he knocked, wearing only my robe and a smile.

"I was to glad to get your text Tom," Nick said. "It's been way too long since we've been together."

"You were at the party a couple of weeks back, weren't you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I busted my nut quite a few times and had cum in both ends, but we didn't hook up," he replied. "I love how you suck my cock."

"And I love sucking it," I said. "C'mon."

I headed to the bedroom and he followed. Once there I got the bottle of lube out and the black dildo. He smiled having fond memories of it shoved up his ass while I sucked him off. As he began to take his clothes off, I lubed up the dildo.

"Sit on the edge of the bed Nick," I said. He did and I shoved a pillow under his ass.

"You going to fuck me Tom?"

"I'd love to, but I have an appointment in a few so I just want to make you happy."

"Have another cock to suck?" he asked half seriously.

I just smiled, dropped to my knees and placed the dildo at his asshole. I grabbed his hard cock with my other hand and began to rub it against my lips. I looked up at him while doing so, he smiled back.

I moved my wet hand up and down his cock then licked it in a circle pattern. I love licking cock and Nick loved it. I'm pretty good at knowing what guys want when it comes to cock sucking, my tranny girls too. Guess it's a gift; kind of explains why I have so many cocks to suck. That and I'm a slut; so what.

Anyway, I went down his cock, just my tongue underneath, licking while he rubbed his hard nipples. That's something he picked up from me; it's cool molding my cocks. When I reached the balls, I sucked them slowly, lick then suck, one then the other. While doing so I would push the dildo ever slowly slightly up Nick's ass, just a bit, then back. I would be shoving it in deep soon enough.

Back up I went to the top of his thick, hard cock, then wrapped my mouth on it and started to go slowly down. Going slowly down when you start sucking cock drives them crazy. The wet, the heat, swallowing every inch just for a bit. Then getting as much of the cock deep in my mouth. Sometimes I could take it all, like Nick's then sometimes; well there is Marcus.

All the way down his cock, all the way up his hungry ass. Nick moaned as I touched the bottom and filled him up. Up I went, up his now aching cock and out, back down his tight ass slid the dildo. Time to pick up speed.

"Oh yeah Tom, Nick said loudly. "That's it! Fuck my ass!"

Tight on his cock my mouth stayed, I wanted that cum, and the rhythm of cock sucking and ass fucking would be giving it to me soon enough.

"Oh Tom!" he yelled. "Oh shit!"

He exploded in my mouth, three or more large, hot spurts of cum. Hot and tasty; I sucked him dry, kept sucking until he pushed me away. I pulled out the dildo, moved over him and wrapped my mouth on his. He was hungry for the cum, I had noticed that the first time we had done this. Our tongues rubbed; we swapped his cum; fuck I love swapping cum! After a bit when all the cum was gone, we pulled apart, Nick still breathing heavily.

"Fuck Tom," he said. "It's getting better and better each time."

"Yes, it is," I said.

"I want to suck your cock Tom, let me suck your cock."

I shook my head and said "Sorry man, I have an appointment I have to be somewhere in about 20 minutes. How about tomorrow?"

Nick smiled and replied. "I can make it work. Thanks man, I needed that."

"Any time buddy, any time."

Seven down.

************

The first seven cocks came easy. I don't mean actually cumming easy, although they did do that as well. I meant getting them to show up was easy. Now it could get a bit dicey.

I had told Roberta I wanted to suck some cock at the bookstore again and she said the best day was on a Tuesday for some reason. So, I had set up my adventure for today, Tuesday. She also said between 3 and 5 was the best time. After lunch and before dinner I guess while the women were away. Anyway, I was headed for the bookstore when I got her text.

Roberta- Can you be in in 15?

Me -- Sooner than that.

Her -- I have one for sure and maybe a second.

Me -- I'm there.

I entered the store from the back and saw her at the counter. I gave her a bottle of tequila, she smiled and said "Terry."

A short thick fellow turned around and looked at us. Roberta smiled, nodded her head to me, I smiled at him. Terry looked me up and down and smiled wide. He flashed me two fingers, I flashed them back, and he headed to the booths.

"Terry's a regular, 'bout every two weeks," she said. "Your mileage may vary." She laughed and went back to work.

When I got to the booths the video in two was on, so I slipped into booth one. I locked the down and went to the hole, I peered inside, and Terry was ready. His cock wasn't the biggest, but you know what; it was a cock!

I slipped a finger in the hole and motioned him forward. As he slipped it through the hole I dropped to my knees. Grabbing his hard, hot cock I began to rub it against my lips. Wetting my hand, I stroked his cock while licking it slowly.

"Fuck yeah," I heard him say as I took the head in my mouth and swallowed it tightly. Round and round went my tongue on the head, then as my hand dropped down, my mouth followed. Down I went, down slow and tight against his cock. If it wasn't for the wall, I could easily have taken it all into my mouth. I got as much as I could, touching the wall as I did then swallow, swallow, and swallow. Up I went, a bit fast as I don't mind sucking at a glory hole but can't get as into it as when there's no wall. Up and down at a steady pace my wet mouth went.

"Dude, I'm going to cum!" Terry said. Yes, you are, I thought as I picked up speed. One, two, three more slides down the cock and he blew.

"Oh geez, oh geez!" he yelled. One, two, three spurts in my mouth, then some short spurts. I felt bad that I couldn't swap it with Terry, but I did love the taste. I swallowed it all, loving it.

Terry's dick disappeared behind the wall. I smiled and headed to the door. I opened it and Terry exited booth two.

"Uh, man, thanks" he said awkwardly.

"My pleasure man."

"So, could we do this again sometime?" Terry asked.

"Possibly," I replied. "You local?"

Terry nodded. "Yep, been here quite a few years."

"Okay," I said. "What's your phone number?"

He told me and I put it into my phone. "I'll call you and then you'll have mine." I did, he did, and he said he had to go. Terry walked out the back. My phone went off. Text, Roberta?

Roberta -- Want another?

Are you fucking kidding me? I texted back yes.

Roberta -- Go to booth three, he'll be in booth four in a couple of minutes.

Me -- Done.

I went into booth three and slipped a couple of quarters into the video player. As it came on, I heard the door in booth four close and lock. I peeked through the hole and saw a set of hands unzipping pants and a cock...holy shit! A fucking big, thick, cock popped out and it was rock hard!

I slipped my finger through the hole and motioned the cock forward. As I pulled back it slid through the hole and slid and slid. Fuck it was at least a foot long and six inches around. Okay, maybe not that big but it was bigger than Marcus and that's saying something.

I wet my hand and slowly grabbed the cock, working my hand in a circle as I placed my tongue under the head, on that sweet spot and licked it slowly. I wanted to savor this one. I took the head into my mouth, it fit nice and tight and I started to swirl it with my tongue.

After a bit of the back and forth I started down his cock. Slowly and swallowing every inch or so I went down. I heard an intake in breath from the other side and kept going down. I finally got it in as far as I could, not the whole thing but quite a way down. It felt so fucking good, filling my mouth. I swallowed a couple of times then started to go up, my hand following.

I reached the top and started back down. I went up and down for quite a while, slow as I wanted this never to end. Then I started to pick up speed.

"Oh yeah, man," I heard. "That's what I'm talking about. Can I cum in you?"

"Fuck yeah," I said quickly then back on that big, fucking hard cock. Up and down, I was on a mission. His cock banged against my throat, I wanted it that way then...

"Fuck!"

He exploded and I mean a huge amount of hot cum filled my mouth. I started to choke, gag, whatever and had to push his cock from my throat. I couldn't swallow fast enough, cum just flooding my mouth. After a too short time I heard, "Fuck yeah!" and his cock pulled away. I swallowed, wiping the bit of cum on my lips onto my fingers then licking it off.

I got up and hurried out the door, mystery cock was coming out of the booth himself. He was handsome, well dressed, and tall. Maybe an athlete? Whatever. He handed me a business card and said. "Dude, that was fantastic. We should get together again...I'd like to suck your cock."

Are you fucking kidding me? I nodded, took the card and said, "I'd like that."

"I have to be going but let's hook up Tom," he said. "Take care."

Out the back door he went as I watched. Damn, this could be fun. I looked at the card, Ryan Jones it said. I went back into the store and Roberta was there with a big smile.

"I knew you'd like him" she said.

"Oh man, I sure did. I owe you another bottle Roberta."

She smiled and I told her I'd be back soon.

Eight and nine cocks down.

************

It was around 530 and as I headed to Cup in Time, I wondered how Ryan knew my name. I figured Roberta must have told him. Henry was at Cup in Time having replaced Scott, so I had set up a 6 pm rendezvous. My phone went off. It was a text from Lori.

Lori -- How's your day babe?

Me -- Better now. You?

Her -- Just got off work. We still on for tonight?

Me -- You bet. What time works for you?

Her -- Sooner the better.

Me -- How about 7? Dinner somewhere?

Her -- Sounds great babe. Pick me up?

Me -- You bet. Mwah!

Her -- Mwah!

Sweet, nine cocks down and Henry will be ten.

Ding! Lori?

Aaron -- Tom, have some free time tonight?

Me -- Not really. Have dinner and evening with Lori at 7. What's up?

Him -- Saw your text from this morning. Wish I would have gotten back to you sooner. Any chance?

Oh fuck. This is crazy, but it is Aaron. Wait a minute, I've sucked nine cocks today and a tenth in a few minutes. What the fuck!

Me -- How about 620 in my van at Cup in Time?

Him -- You're kidding.

Me -- You want it?

Him -- See you then.

Okay this is crazy shit.

I arrived at Cup in Time around 545 and Crystal was at the register.

"Wow, still here?" I asked.

"Hi Tom, yeah, long shift today. Almost out of here though," she replied. "Henry is on at 615 and I'm gone at 630. Doppio?'

"Yes please.

We shot the shit for a bit; it was really slow at night. I added my Carolan's to my doppio and sat back to wait. Henry was early. He sat down next to me with a smile,' How's your day been?" he asked.

"Good, you?"

"Going to get better," he said and got up.

"Yes, it will," I replied. We headed for the storeroom. Crystal looked at us and I can't describe what kind of look she gave us. Curiosity, understanding, questioning, whatever. Oh well, it is what it is.

I got into the storeroom, shut the door and Henry had his cock out, stroking it hard and leaning against the shelves.

"I been looking forward to this all day Tom," he said, now nice and hard. I smiled, dropped to my knees and asked.

"You got some cum for me, Henry?"

"Oh yeah Tom, he replied as he placed his hands on my shoulders, his cock to my face, I took it in my hand and the head in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head then rubbed it against my face. Henry took a deep breath in anticipation and after a few more licks I took it in my mouth. Slowly I went down, damn I love sucking cock. Halfway down I went, swallowed and began to rub his balls. Squeezing them I went lower down his cock. Fuck it, I wanted him to cum. Maybe I was getting bored or just tired, I wanted to suck him off and I wanted it now. Up and down, up and down, faster and faster. Squeezing his balls, hoping to pump that cum out faster. Up, down, up, down. Bam!

Henry shot his load, I'd like to say it was huge, I couldn't tell you. I started to swallow it then realized he'd want to swap cum. He pushed away, I got up and we kissed, cum going from my mouth to his and back. We finished; I was burned out.

"Thanks man," Henry said. "That was good."

"Mt pleasure bro'" I replied. I liked Henry, it wasn't his fault, I just felt burned out. Oh fuck! Aaron would be meeting me at the van!

We left the storeroom; Crystal shook her head and laughed under her breath as we went by. I went back to the table and got my doppio. I finished it off, looked back at Crystal and she smiled?! Fuck it, I blew her a kiss. She winked!

Ten cocks down.

************

Ten cocks down and I should have been finished, but no. I had gotten greedy and wanted to suck off Aaron. I got out to the van and Aaron was leaning against it. He smiled and said, "You suck Henry's cock?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I unlocked the doors and we got in.

Aaron laughed. "You've sucked Henry's cock before, you sent me a text asking if I had time to get together and knowing you, I bet you sent it out to more than one guy. Soo.... Did you"

Before I could answer he grabbed me and pulled me close, licking my lips then kissing me deeply. Pulling away he said "Yep, you sucked Henry's cock."

I looked at him, laughed and started to pull the curtains close. He got the other ones and slid into the back of the van. Pants down around his ankles, looked at his watch, and sitting on the bean bag chair he said, "Better hurry up Tom. That is if you still want to."

I looked at his hard cock and said, "I always, always, want to suck your cock," and dropped down between his legs. Grabbing his thick cock, I rubbed it against my face from one cheek to the other. Man, I love Aaron's cock and began to lick it slowly in a circle. I wet my hand and began to stroke him then followed my hand with my wet mouth.

Aaron grabbed my hands and pulled them up to his now naked chest. Holding them by the wrists I played with his hard nipples while I sucked his cock. He liked that and made his cock ache as I did it, just like I did it when I was getting sucked.

"That's it Tom, that's how I want it," he said. I kept sucking; it was harder without holding it in my hand. But once I got into a rhythm it was great! Up and down, at a steady speed, his hands holding me tight, fucking hot.

"C'mon Tom, you better speed up if you want to be on time to fuck Lori," Aaron said. "You're going to fuck her right Tom? Or is she going to fuck your ass? Ooo, that's good Tom."

The more he talked of Lori the faster I went.

"You're a lucky guy Tom," he said, breathing a bit quicker. "You're a lucky guy. Lori can fuck your ass anytime you want, and I know she's good at it. Remember when you two spit roasted me?"

I went faster.

"Oh, fuck it was good Tom. She fucked me good. She going to...Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Hot cum spewed into my mouth, I pulled my head away and took some on my face, then back on to his cock. Sucking fast I drained him dry. He let go of my wrists and I slid up onto him. I pushed my face to his mouth, he licked his cum from my face, then we kissed, swapping the last of his cum. If you've never kissed and swapped cum, try it, it's great.

We finished, Aaron began to pull his pants up and said "Geez, you're fucking hot Tom."