Tom the Genius

Story Info
Tom becomes Vale-DICK-torian.
5.8k words
3.45
8.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: Tom the Genius

FADE IN:

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL - DAY

We see a group of teenage girls giggling and pointing at a young man named TOM, a 19 year old high school student, who is walking by. We then see what they are pointing at: his bulging sweatpants, awkwardly displaying an enormous flaccid penis snaking down his left pant leg. His crotch region reveals similarly enormous testicles wobbling bulbously as he walks.

TOM

(to himself)

Why does everyone have to stare at me like I'm some sort of freak?

INT. HOMEROOM CLASS - FIRST PERIOD

Tom enters the classroom and takes his seat in the back. The other students avoid him, but the teacher, a substitute for the day, stares at him with mouth agape.

MISS LONG, looks at him with a mixture of lust, sympathy and curiosity. She is a young woman, a teacher-in-training, in her early twenties. She has a messy pixie hair cut and, as the young men notice immediately, very perky and substantial breasts.

MISS LONG:

Good morning, class. Today, we will be discussing...

Tom drifts off as Miss Long talks, his mind wandering to the same old thoughts: why he can't find someone who really understands him, why he's so different from everyone else, and why he can't seem to connect with anyone.

MISS LONG:

Tom, are you okay?

Tom snaps out of his reverie and looks up at her. The class has ended and he's alone in the room. He had fallen asleep in the back of the room.

TOM:

Yeah. I'm just chillin.

MISS LONG:

You know, Tom, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

Tom is surprised by her offer of friendship. He looks at her with a mixture of gratitude and disbelief.

TOM:

Fuck... Really?

MISS LONG:

(scrunching up her nose at the swear, but ignoring it otherwise)

Of course. I may be your teacher, but I'm also a person who cares about her students.

Tom smiles, feeling a flicker of hope.

TOM:

Thanks, Miss Long.

Tom eyes her breasts openly, staring at them and the way they move slightly as she talks.

MISS LONG:

(grinning sheepishly)

Call me Laura.

Tom nods, feeling a strange sense of connection to Laura. He can't quite put his finger on it, but he feels like he can trust her.

INT. CAFETERIA - SAME DAY

Tom sits alone at a table, picking at his food. He watches as the other students chat and laugh with each other, feeling like an outsider once again.

Laura walks over and takes a seat across from him.

MISS LONG:

(grinning at Tom)

Mind if I join you?

TOM:

Not at all.

Laura smiles and starts a conversation with Tom, asking him about his interests and hobbies. Tom is surprised to find that he enjoys talking to her, finding her easy to talk to and understanding.

During their conversation, Laura, seemingly by accident, slips off her pumps and brushes his inner thigh with her socked foot. She gasps quietly as she makes contact with Tom's enormous flaccid penis though his sweatpants.

Tom appears to not notice this at all, while Laura blushes furiously and excuses herself.

INT. FRONT DOOR OF LAURA'S APARTMENT - THAT NIGHT

Tom stands nervously outside Laura's apartment door, unsure of what to expect. He's never been invited to a teacher's apartment before, but Laura had, right after his final class of the day, found him at his locker and invited him over to her nearby apartment for a "study session".

After arriving at the address she had intimately written on his hand, Tom pauses.

He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.

Laura opens the door, wearing a tight, low-cut dress that accentuates her ample curves. Tom can't help but feel a surge of attraction to her, but he tries to push it down.

MISS LONG:

(softly)

Hey there, *big* Tom. Do you want to come inside?

She emphasizes her words carefully, staring at his crotch obviously when she says "come inside".

Tom steps inside, somewhat oblivious to the double entendre, looking around at the small, cheap apartment. Laura leads him over to the couch and they sit down.

MISS LONG:

So, what did you want to "study" tonight?

Laura uses finger quotes to imply the word "study" was a bit of a joke.

TOM:

(unsure)

Um, I don't know. I guess I just wanted to talk.

MISS LONG:

(looking into his eyes, seriously)

About what, big guy?

TOM:

(looking down, face sad)

About... everything, I guess. About how I feel like such a freak sometimes, and how I don't fit in anywhere.

MISS LONG:

(suggestively, with a smirk)

Where were you hoping to *fit in*?

Laura reaches over, slowly. Her hand gently strokes Tom's leg, tracing the bulge inside his inner thigh lightly.

Tom ignores this overt gesture and rambles on about how unfairly he is treated.

Laura listens sympathetically, and a little frustratedly, as Tom pours out his heart to her. He talks about his struggles with his body, and how he's never been able to find anyone who accepts him for who he is.

MISS LONG:

(gently)

Tom, you're not a freak. You're an amazing, sexy... well-endowed man.

Laura reaches over again and, with a slight moan, grips Tom's flaccid cock through his sweatpants, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Tom mostly ignores this. He grins slightly for a second, but his smile fades and he continues on with complaint about how he is treated and how he thinks he should be treated.

MISS LONG:

(looking slightly embarrassed at Tom's non-response, retracts her hand)

Oh, Tom... don't ever let anyone make you feel like you are... abnormal. You're a wonderful, unique person, and you deserve to be loved and accepted for who you are.

Tom looks back at Laura, feeling a sense of gratitude and admiration for her. He can't believe how understanding and caring she is.

TOM:

Thank you, Laura. You have no idea how much that means to me.

MISS LONG:

(grabbing his penis again, squeezing it gently and ever-so-slightly pumping it though his sweatpants)

Anytime, Tom. I'm here for you.

Laura clearly was on a mission to get Tom erect, but Tom's penis remained flaccid in Laura's hand... thick though it was. Sizing it up, Laura imagined it was like Tom was hiding a big, soft subway sandwich in his sweatpants.

As they talk more, Tom begins to feel a deep connection to Laura. He finds himself drawn to her in ways he can't explain, and he realizes that he's starting to develop feelings for her.

As the night wears on, Laura pours them both a glass of wine and they continue talking. Tom, even, starts to feel the sexual tension building between them, but he wonders if Laura is interested in more than just his penis. Tom had never drank wine before, but Laura said that it "helps smart people like him relax".

Tom likes the taste and quickly downs his glass.

MISS LONG:

You know, Tom, there's something I've been wanting to tell you.

TOM:

What is it?

MISS LONG:

I think you're a really special person, and I feel a strong connection to you. I know it's not appropriate, but... I can't help how I feel.

Tom's heart races as he realizes that Laura feels the same way he does.

TOM:

Laura, I... I kind of feel the same way.

MISS LONG:

You do?

Tom nods slightly, feeling a sense of relief and excitement.

MISS LONG:

Then let's not fight it.

Laura leans in and kisses Tom, and he responds eagerly. They embrace passionately, their bodies entwined as they give in to their mutual attraction.

As she makes contact with Tom's saliva, she begins to moan and kiss him deeper. Tom knows, from experience, that his body's fluids have a strange effect on women, causing them to experience intense orgasmic-like feelings on contact. It's always been this way for Tom, ever since he turned 18 years old and had his first kiss. In his mind, this was just another interesting thing about him... something that no other guy had, and no woman could quite understand.

Laura keeps moaning and jerks back suddenly, squirming and moaning on the couch, her eyes closed tight, her mouth open, her legs writhing.

MISS LONG:

Fuck! How the hell? I just fucking came... what the fuck?

TOM:

(smirking)

Maybe it was the wine?

MISS LONG:

(eyes glazed)

Huh? Oh god... it's still going... hold on Tom...

Laura writhes there for two more minutes and finally her expression clears. She excuses herself to her bedroom where she changes into new underwear and into some tight fitting pajamas that cling to her body very sexily.

MISS LONG:

(exasperated)

Sorry about that! I don't know what's going on with me today.

TOM:

(carefully)

It's ok... That kind of thing can happen from time to time.

MISS LONG:

(doubtfully)

Mmm... Not really... But I think we should just talk for a while to let me settle down... OK?

As they continue their conversation on the couch together, Tom feels like he's finally found someone who truly understands him. He knows that their relationship may be complicated, but he's willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL - THE NEXT DAY

The next day, Tom walks into his homeroom with a newfound sense of confidence. He sits down and waits for Miss Long, the returning substitute teacher, to begin the day's lesson.

MISS LONG:

Good morning, class. I hope you all studied for today's pop quiz.

The students groan, but Tom feels a thrill of excitement. His new confidence lets him imagine that he's always been good at tests, and he's determined to do his best.

STUDENT 1:

We never have quizzes in homeroom!

STUDENT 2:

Yeah, what the heck, Miss. Long?!

MISS LONG:

Quiet please.

Laura passes out the quiz papers.

MISS LONG:

And just to make things interesting, the student with the highest score on the quiz will receive a special reward.

Tom's ears perk up at this. He's never been one to care about rewards or prizes, but he can't help feeling curious about what Miss Long has in store.

MISS LONG:

Alright, everyone, pencils ready. Let's begin.

Tom focuses intently on the quiz, answering each question carefully and methodically. He's confident in all his answers, but he's, honestly, a very poor student. He feels a sense of satisfaction as he completes the last question, feeling very confident that he's done well. He has extra time, so he adds a funny message at the end of the quiz, just for Miss Long to see.

MISS LONG:

Alright, pencils down. Let me collect your quizzes.

As Miss Long walks around the room collecting the papers, Tom can feel his heart pounding in his chest. He's never been so excited for a test result before.

Miss Long's expression changes from one of excitement to one of disappointment as she starts grading the papers.

MISS LONG:

Well, it looks like we have one student already with a perfect score. Arthur, congratulations. You scored a perfect 100 out of 100 points.

The class erupts into applause, and Arthur, a thin, short boy with greasy hair, grins from ear to ear. Tom feels a pang of jealousy, but he tries to hide it.

MISS LONG:

As for the rest of you, I'm sorry to say that nobody else, so far, has even came close to Arthur's score.

She pauses, just now looking down at Tom's paper.

MISS LONG:

(softly, to herself)

What the fuck?

Miss Long looks up and meets Tom's eyes. She waves him over.

Tom's heart sinks as he realizes that she's reading his quiz. He realizes that he had been so foolish to write that stupid joke on his paper.

TOM:

(whispering and guessing what this was about)

I'm sorry, Miss Long. It was a joke.

MISS LONG:

(smiling at him)

A joke? Tom, this is incredible. You're a genius!

Tom looks at his paper. All the answers are marked wrong with red checks, but the final comment is circled in red. She points to the red circled comment.

It says:

"I bet I did even more better than Arthur! Plz give me extra credit if you love my big cock! *smiley face* *crude drawing of an enormous penis*"

Tom reads this and hangs his head in shame, feeling like a complete idiot.

Miss Long looks at Tom's face, then down at his crotch, following his bulge down his pant leg slowly. She bites her lower lip gently and blushes furiously. She pauses for a moment, then smiles.

MISS LONG:

Guess what, everyone! It seems that Tom's quiz is actually 110% correct. His test is even better than Arthur's "perfect" score. Amazing, right?

The class looks at Miss Long with surprise, and then turns to look at Tom. Tom feels a sense of relief wash over him.

MISS LONG:

So, Tom, it looks like you are the winner of today's special reward.

Arthur looks crestfallen and scowls. He's never lost an academic challenge before.

Tom's heart races with anticipation. He can't believe that he's actually won something.

MISS LONG:

And that reward is... drumroll please... a free pass to skip one homework assignment!

The class erupts into laughter and applause, and Tom rolls his eyes.

Miss Long was watching Tom's face during her announcement and quickly backtracks when she sees his disappointment. She lets the laughter die down before she speaks again.

MISS LONG:

Actually, I was just joking! What a lame prize, right? The *real* special reward is a private lunch, today with me!

Tom's eyes widen in surprise, and the class falls silent. They all look at Tom with a mixture of envy and respect.

MISS LONG:

(grinning)

Congratulations, Tom. I'm really looking forward to our lunch date.

Laura reaches out and squeezes Tom's arm comfortingly. Her grip lingers and she, very softly, moans.

Tom feels a rush of excitement as he realizes what just happened. He can't believe that he's going on a date with his teacher, but he's also thrilled at the idea of getting a special prize for his good grade.

MISS LONG:

Alright, class, that's it for today... get ready for second period. See you all tomorrow, perhaps? They move around us subs a lot, so who knows?

As Laura says "sub" she pictures Tom's bulge in her mind, as it reminded her of the size of a foot-long subway sandwich. She gets red in the face and her panties soak with the word association.

As the other students file out of the classroom, Tom hangs back to talk to Miss Long. Miss Long stares at Tom adoringly, occasionally glancing down at his bulge.

Arthur, sneaking in the doorway, watches Miss Long obsess over Tom with growing distaste.

As the lunch period arrives, Tom meets Miss Long outside of the school. She drives him in her cheap car to a nearby cafe where they chat and eat. The conversation flows easily between them, and Tom finds himself enjoying her company more and more.

MISS LONG:

You know, Tom, I have a confession to make.

TOM:

What's that?

MISS LONG:

I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Ever since that day in class when I first saw your... I mean... I can't seem to get you out of my mind.

Tom feels a flutter in his stomach as he imagines that he realizes what she's saying. She loves him, likely for his great test answer!

MISS LONG:

And I know this may be inappropriate, but I can't help feeling attracted to you. I'm quite smitten, actually.

Laura blushes.

Tom feels a surge of excitement and anticipation as he realizes what seems about to happen.

When they finish their meal, Miss Long drives Tom to her apartment, saying that she'll cover for him if anyone says anything about him missing his afternoon classes.

MISS LONG:

Now... Would you like a massage, Tom?

TOM:

(unsure)

Um, sure?

Miss Long leads Tom to her bedroom, where she instructs him to lie down on her bed. She begins massaging his back and shoulders, working her hands expertly over his muscles. Tom feels relaxed and at ease, enjoying the sensation of her hands on his body.

MISS LONG:

You have a very... attractive... body, Tom.

Tom's heart races as Miss Long's hands travel lower down his back, reaching the waistband of his shirt. She looks at him questioningly.

MISS LONG:

Tom, would you like to take off your shirt?

Tom nods, feeling a bit shy but also excited at the prospect. He sits up and begins to remove his shirt, revealing his toned, muscular chest.

MISS LONG:

Wow, you have an incredible body.

Tom feels a surge of confidence as Miss Long admires his physique. He takes off the rest of his clothes, lying naked, face down, on the bed as Miss Long continues to massage him.

MISS LONG:

You're so beautiful, Tom.

Laura pauses and stares at Tom's flaccid penis and enormous testicles, each the size of an orange, as they lie on her bedspread between Tom's muscular legs

Tom feels a sense of euphoria as Miss Long resumes, now with some massage oil, her hands moving over his body, exploring every inch of him. He can't believe that this is actually happening.

Laura gets undressed as well, oiling up her body and using her body's weight to massage Tom's muscular back. Her large oiled breasts press on Tom's back, much to Tom's delight.

MISS LONG:

(breaking down, emotionally, whispering in his ear)

Tom... I want to make love to you more than anything.

Tom turns his head and looks back at her in mock-surprise, feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension.

TOM:

Are you sure?

MISS LONG:

Yes, I'm sure. I want to show you how much I care about you.

Tom nods, feeling a sense of trust and love for Miss Long. He rotates his body, lying on his back and pulls her towards him in a passionate embrace.

They kiss and Laura continues to experience the intense orgasmic sensation she first felt yesterday.

MISS LONG:

Oh GOD, Tom... you're turning me on soooo much!

After a long intimate moment, Laura lays beside Tom, cuddled up to him. They both are breathing heavily, still in the moment.

MISS LONG:

Wow, Tom. You know, you really are a genius.

Tom looks at Laura, feeling a sense of warmth and happiness tinged with doubt.

TOM:

What do you mean?

MISS LONG:

I mean, you managed to score the highest on a quiz that you didn't even study for. That takes some serious talent.

Tom laughs, feeling grateful for Laura's sense of humor.

TOM:

I guess you could say that. I bet I'm even smarter than you!

MISS LONG:

(looking at him seriously, with adoration)

Oh god, you are! You should be teaching me!

Tom chuckles and nods his head in agreement. He's managed to deceive himself into the thinking that he's actually book-smart, by listening to all the praise Laura had been giving him.

MISS LONG:

You know, Tom, I really care about you. I know our relationship may be complicated, but I'm willing to take that risk if it means being with you.

Tom feels a surge of emotion as he looks at Laura. He can't believe how lucky he is to have her in his life.

TOM:

I feel the same way, Laura. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I want to be with you too... I guess?

Laura smiles, feeling a sense of relief and happiness.

MISS LONG:

I'm so glad to hear that, Tom. You're *literally* a perfect man.

They make out, oiled up and nude, for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Tom leaves, much to Laura's protesting, when it gets dark outside. Laura realizes that she had dozens of orgasms with Tom, but he had yet to penetrate her. She makes a mental note to remember to beg Tom to fuck her before she messes up and he gets bored with her blue-balling him.

INT. MATH CLASS - NEXT DAY

The next day, Laura finds out, via email, that she's been asked to sub for another one of Tom's classes, Math. She feels a sense of excitement and anticipation as she thinks about seeing him again.

MISS LONG:

Alright, class, settle down. I'm your substitute teacher for today. My name is Miss Long.

Tom looks up from his desk, surprised and delighted to see Laura standing at the front of the classroom.

TOM:

(to himself)

Fuck yes! Look at those big 'ol tiddies!

12