Tom the Genius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stares at her large breasts. Laura did not wear a bra today and she looks amazing in a simple, thin, sun dress. Laura sees Tom staring and she blushes, feeling her panties start to get soaked, yet again.

MISS LONG:

(internally)

FUCK he's so HOT! I wish I could just go back there and smooch him right now!

Laura shakes her head slightly and refocuses. She begins teaching the lesson, explaining the concepts with clarity and ease. She's a brilliant educator. Tom finds himself hanging on her every word, feeling like he's learning more than he ever has before.

MISS LONG:

Alright, class, it's time for... a quiz!

The other students groan, but Tom feels a sense of excitement. He now thinks that he's good at tests, and he wants to impress Laura once again.

MISS LONG:

And just like last time, the student with the highest score gets a wonderful prize!

Laura hands out the quiz papers, and Tom begins answering the questions confidently but, sadly, very incorrectly. As he finishes, he decides to have a bit of fun again and writes down on his paper, "Arthurs scor + 1000 ponts."

Laura collects the papers and begins grading them. As she reaches Tom's paper, she looks at it with surprise. She sees his message and chuckles to herself at his accidental misspelling of the word "score" and "points".

Laura looks up and waves Tom over again.

MISS LONG:

(whispering and pointing at Tom's test)

Tom, what is this?

Tom looks up at her, feeling a bit nervous.

TOM:

(hesitantly whispering)

I guess... It's another joke, Miss Long.

MISS LONG:

(gleefully whispering)

A joke?

Tom nods, feeling a bit embarrassed.

MISS LONG:

(quickly whispering)

Well, I'm afraid it's more than that Tom. You somehow scored a 1100 out of 100!

Laura smiles at Tom and he smiles back. He walks back to his seat. Mid-way across the room, he swipes Arthur's books off his desk.

Arthur's books fall the the floor with a *SLAM*.

The whole class laughs and Arthur looks embarrassed as he scrambles out of his desk to pick up his books. He sees his iPhone's screen is smashed and he feels very sad. As Arthur bends over to pick up his textbook, Tom makes a rude farting sound with is mouth.

TOM:

*PBBTtt* Hey guys! Arthur farted!

The class loves the joke and erupts into laughter. Even Miss Long giggles to herself.

Arthur is red-faced with embarrassment and shame. He feels sad about his broken iPhone and about being teased.

Tom sees Arthur looking red-faced and depressed and yells out another taunt:

TOM:

Arthur's got a baby dick and he cries like a baby too!

The whole class laughs again and everyone joins in to mock Arthur. Miss Long smiles to herself, still grading papers.

A not-so-quiet conversation breaks out, near Arthur.

GIRL 1:

(loudly whispering)

It's true! I saw Arthur's little weiner at summer camp!

GIRL 2:

(loudly whispering back)

Oh my god! That's so funny! He's just a tiny dicked nerd!

GIRL 1:

(loudly whispering)

I can't believe I used to like him!

GIRL 2:

(loudly whispering)

I know! He's not even that smart, apparently...

GIRL 1:

(loudly whispering)

Right?! Tom's always been the smart one.

GIRL 2:

(loudly whispering)

I didn't realize until today, but you're right!

GIRL 1:

(loudly whispering)

Tom's our class's huge cocked genius... oh my god! That's so hot!

GIRL 3:

(even more loudly whispering)

You guys are talking super loud!

The girls collapse into giggles, glaring with disgust at Arthur and casting quick adoring looks at Tom in the back of the room.

Miss Long appears to not notice this loud conversation, but something about her posture conveys that she heard every word. Miss Long smiles wickedly to herself and glances up at Tom adoringly.

Miss Long looks back down and finishes grading the papers and announces the results to the class.

MISS LONG:

Alright, class, I have graded your papers, and I'm happy to say that we have a clear winner. Tom, you scored the highest again, this time by over 1000 points.

The class erupts into cheers and applause, and Tom feels a sense of pride and accomplishment. Arthur, however, looks annoyed and mutters under his breath.

ARTHUR:

(to himself)

This is ridiculous. The test was only out of 100 points possible.

Laura, with ears of a beagle, overhears Arthur's comment and looks at him sternly.

MISS LONG:

Arthur, that's enough. You should be happy for your classmate's success, not trying to tear him down.

Arthur looks ashamed and embarrassed, realizing that he's made a mistake.

ARTHUR:

I'm sorry, Miss Long. You're right.

MISS LONG:

(sternly)

Apologize.

ARTHUR:

(turning around)

Sorry, Tom.

TOM:

(grinning)

Sorry for what? Your tiny dick?

ARTHUR:

(turning around to face Miss Long)

Did you hear that!

MISS LONG:

(smirking)

Arthur... your apology wasn't heartfelt. That's a zero in the grade book for you today!

ARTHUR:

(softly)

What? No!

MISS LONG:

(severely)

Talking back to me now? As further punishment, for talking back in class, I'm going to have to give you all zeros for you work so far this year.

The class laughs riotously at Arthur's crestfallen expression.

Tom speaks up, loudly:

TOM:

Laura, I'll take his grades, if he's not using 'em.

Arthur looks outraged, but doesn't say anything. He stares at Miss Long with an expression of disbelief.

MISS LONG:

Another genius idea Tom! That saves me a lot of work, actually.

She goes to the class grade book and erases Tom and Arthur's names, switching their positions in the roster.

She looks back at the grades for "Tom", now. He has nearly perfect marks. She examines the marks for "Arthur". Arthur has scored, by far, the lowest grades in the class. She smiles, evilly.

The class continues to laugh at Arthur, and Tom feels a sense of satisfaction as he basks in the praise and admiration of his peers. He's a genius.

The girl (number one) who had, until today, been Arthur's almost-girlfriend, turns in her chair and strikes up a conversation with Tom, smiling and winking at him. She stares at his bulge, blushing.

MISS LONG:

Alright, class, that's enough for today. Tom, congratulations again on your outstanding performance.

Tom thanks Laura, feeling grateful for her support and encouragement. He can't wait to see what the future holds for him and his beloved teacher.

TOM:

You too! Especially nice tits today, Laura!

The class laughs at the outrageous comment.

Laura blushes and thanks Tom for his compliment.

MISS LONG:

Thank you so much Tom! That's a wonderful compliment coming from you! I'm so flattered... really!

ARTHUR:

What the fuck! Really?

MISS LONG:

Ok, Arthur, that's enough out of you. Swearing in class? Threatening me and your classmates with vulgar language? Pack up your stuff and go to the principle's office!

TOM:

Yeah! And get your tiny dick looked at by the school nurse!

The class and Miss Long laugh loudly at Arthur's expense.

MISS LONG:

You hear that Arthur? Stop by the nurse's office first. You should tell her that your penis is much too small for your age. It might be a rare disease or something.

ARTHUR:

(internally, glancing back)

What the fuck!? Did she really say that?

Arthur scurries out of the room.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION - DAY

At the end of the school year, Tom stands at a podium in front of the entire school, delivering his valedictorian speech. He looks out at the sea of faces in front of him, feeling a mixture of confidence and excitement.

TOM:

Today is a day of celebration, a day to look back on all that we have accomplished and to look forward to all that we will achieve in the future.

He pauses and looks down, below the podium. He grimaces slightly, adjusting his stance wider.

TOM:

I want to take this opportunity to thank someone who has been instrumental in my success. Someone who has believed in me and supported me every step of the way.

Tom pauses, looking down again, below the podium and grins.

TOM:

Miss Long, you have been more than just a teacher to me. You have been a mentor, a friend, and a "guiding hand". I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me.

Miss Long looks up at Tom, from where she's squatting, topless, under Tom's podium, feeling a sense of warmth and love for him. As Tom continues his speech, Laura continues to eagerly suck his enormous rigid cock and gently cup his enormous testicles, one at a time, needing both hands to lift and cup each pendulous orb. After a few more minutes of speech, the crowd erupts into cheers and applause.

Arthur, working behind the stage as a sound manager, notices Miss Long's topless form, kneeling under the podium, enthusiastically sucking the huge tip of his erect member and pumping Tom's thick shaft with both hands.

ARTHUR:

(to himself)

What's next? Tom's literally got it all now.

Arthur feels a surge of jealousy as he watches Miss Long and Tom's interaction, feeling like he's missed out on something special in his life. But as he looks around the room, he realizes that everyone else is looking up at Tom with admiration and respect.

ARTHUR:

(to himself)

I guess I'll never understand what makes Tom so special.

In Arthur's mind, he cannot come to terms that the obvious difference between Tom and himself is that Tom has a much, much larger penis. Arthur's frail mind can't come to terms with this fact and he is constantly in a state of confused surreality around Tom.

Arthur takes one last long look at Miss Long and Tom, feeling a sense of bitterness and regret. He feels the touch of a person approach him from behind, his new girlfriend Luna, who's visiting today from a nearby school.

LUNA:

(staring, wide-eyed)

Wow. Tom's speech was so amazing.

ARTHUR:

(dismissively)

Yeah, it was OK.

LUNA:

(suddenly angrily)

What the hell Art? Why are you being such an asshole today?

Luna glares at Tom and leaves his side. She's an 18 year old honor student who was attracted to Arthur because of their shared AP classes that they took at the local community college. They had been dating for about three months and Arthur was in love with this mousy, shy, beautiful woman.

Luna slowly walks up to Tom, still standing and waving at the podium, having finished his speech.

Luna bounces as she takes the last few steps over to talk to Tom. Tom is still standing at the podium where Miss Long is, feverishly, working to finish him off. Luna blushes furiously as she stands next to Tom and starts to laugh and giggle, saying something to Tom. Tom says something curt to her and she bursts out laughing, staring at Tom like he was a god.

ARTHUR:

Well... fuck.

Tom clutches the podium suddenly, his face clenching.

Arthur decides that it's a good time to close the curtains. He hits the proper controls, expertly closing the stage.

As the curtain closes, Luna quickly kneels down next to Tom, reaches out with both hands and starts to gingerly suck on one of Tom's enormous testicles, moaning in pleasure.

Arthur, mind destroyed, leaves the stage to the happy trio.

Later Luna texts Arthur, angrily.

LUNA (text):

WTF Art? Why did you leave me alone back stage?

ARTHUR (text):

Sorry! I thought you had bigger things on your hands.

LUNA (text):

I did! Much bigger! Like WAY bigger!!!!

ARTHUR (text):

LOL??? um...

LUNA (text):

You're such a dumb-ass Art. I'm fucking breaking up with you.

ARTHUR (text):

Luna, I'm sorry! I love you, please don't do this!

LUNA (text):

I honestly can't stand guys like you! I've had enough with tiny dicks! You literally make me sick!

ARTHUR (text):

PLEASE LUNA!

LUNA (text):

message blocked

Later that day, after graduation, Arthur sees Luna making out with Tom in the hallway, grinding on his leg like an animal and moaning loudly.

TOM:

(to Luna)

Isn't that your boyfriend?

LUNA:

(disgustedly looking at Arthur)

FUCK NO! That baby-dick little nerd? OMG, can you imagine?

TOM:

(to Luna)

I bet you I can imagine... you're aware that I'm a literal, documented genius right?

LUNA:

(gushing, serious)

Oh my god Tom, you are! You're amazing... Fuck... you taste... so good!

Luna kisses Tom and moans loudly. Arthur leaves.

INT. COLLEGE - NEXT YEAR

Arthur sits in his college dorm, waiting for his assigned roommate to arrive. It's move-in day and he wants to make a good impression.

Suddenly, the door slams open. *WHAM*

Tom strides in, holding a gorgeous young woman in his arms, kissing her deeply. She moans in his arms.

Arthur sees that Tom is holding and kissing Arthur's older sister, AMY, who had just dropped him off.

Arthur watches with horror as his old enemy Tom walks in, flops his older sister onto Arthur's bed and starts to undo his belt. Arthur's sister, Amy, doesn't see Arthur and instead moans loudly, staring at Tom, unblinking, with unbridled lust.

Arthur exits quickly, and in doing so, accidentally locks himself out. He then, embarrassed, stands outside his room as Tom fucks his sister's brains out inside, on his newly made bed.

ARTHUR:

(breaking the fourth wall and looking at the camera)

Well, this sucks the big one!

Dramatic ironically, noises of loud sucking and slurping are carried through the door.

TOM:

(talking through the thin door to Arthur)

Actually... she sucks *my* big one.

A young lady walking by hears this and makes note of the room number. She immediately texts her friends about the hung stud who just moved in.

AMY:

Mmmhmm.. Slurp... mmmHHMmmmm.. FUCK! God, you're so big!

ARTHUR:

(to himself)

Whelp... anyway...

A report was filed, later, with the campus police that Arthur was loitering outside a dorm room as a young couple made love inside. He was fined $5000 dollars for his "inappropriate behavior" and put on academic probation.

Arthur's sister, Amy, visited Tom every weekend. She never noticed Arthur lived in the same room until the second semester. When she did notice him, alone in his room one Friday, she simply shrugged at him, rolled her eyes dismissively and asked him if he knew where "Big Tom" was.

FADE OUT.

12