Tomb of the Merciless Devourer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I shall take your souls!" said the Merciless Devourer, "Now I shall feast and restore my strength to its fullness!"

Sidekick cleared her throat. "Please, Merciless Devourer, grant me a moment to speak. Most humbly I beseech you, could you not have mercy on us? We did set you free, after all, even though we didn't mean to do it. Is there no other way we can serve you, if you will consent to spare our lives? Surely we can earn your mercy, if you give us the chance. There are other ways we could assist you in restoring your strength. Perhaps ... far more pleasing ways. Will you consider it?" Since she wasn't stuck to a pillar like Sharon, Sidekick lowered herself to her knees and gazed up at the Merciless Devourer with the most pitiful puppy eyes imaginable, bosom heaving, toes curled tight behind her. It was, all in all, quite a provocative display.

Simon couldn't believe what he was seeing. How could she offer herself so blatantly? Was she kidding? Had she no shame at all? Judging by the crimson color of her cheeks, it seemed she did.

And her suggestion had not fallen on deaf ears. The Merciless Devourer studied her thoughtfully, his eyes half-lidded. At the same time, his gargantuan manhood began to stir and straighten. God Almighty, what a terrifying spectacle.

Then the demon, or whatever the fuck he was, turned to his sister. "What about you? Your charms match the other's. Are you also willing to offer alternative services, in exchange for your life?"

She recoiled, as much as the chain and the pillar behind her would allow. "Never! I'd rather die with my dignity, you despicable brute! Do your worst! I'll never submit!"

He shrugged. "Well, if that's your choice, I will respect it."

"Sharon, don't be foolish," Sidekick urged, "Don't throw your life away. Seriously, he's really not so bad, as monsters go. You can do this. We can take care of him together. I will help you if you will help me. Do not be scared. It won't be too bad. Look at his ... I mean, it might not be very unpleasant at all. Put your trust in me and I'll show you what to do."

Sharon wasn't having it. "Never! That's gross! It's unthinkable! Never in a million years!"

The Merciless Devourer looked to Simon. "And what do you have to say for yourself, my boy?"

"What? What? I mean ... What?"

"You seem confused. But why? What puzzles you? I have expansive appetites."

Simon just about wet his pants. "I ... I ... I don't go that way. Sorry. No thanks. Can't do it."

The Merciless Devourer snickered and shrugged. Then he did a quick spin on his tiptoes, and his whole body glimmered and blurred. Suddenly he had transformed into a female, and very sleek. His face no longer resembled Jared Leto, thankfully. Instead he, or rather she, looked like Nicole Kidman. She had the red hair, too. "How about this? Work better?"

It did, in fact. Simon nodded. It was funny; he'd always really had a thing for Nicole Kidman. Had the creature pulled her image from his mind? And when this startling female version approached Sharon, it was obvious at once that her repugnance had also lessened substantially if not completely.

"Maybe," she mumbled, "Maybe I could ... cooperate. If you stay like that."

"The whole time?" the demon replied, "Hmm. What about a compromise?"

The enormous cock reappeared. The face and the rest of the body stayed Kidmanized.

Sharon flinched and whimpered as if she'd just been slapped. "Oh God. I don't know. I don't know."

Simon didn't know either. Ferocious as the cock looked, its dramatic re-emergence had not instantly terminated his arousal, which frightened him more than the cock managed to do. He realized it must be on account of the more embarrassing porn stored on his computer, which included a selection of "futa" poser comics. This wasn't to say he wanted to take that schlong himself. But the idea of watching Sidekick take the thing (more or less willingly, too) was no longer as distressing to him as it had seemed a moment ago. Or even watching his sister do the same ... Oh God, that was too far. But still ...

"Well then," said the Merciless Devourer, "I shan't promise not to eat you all afterward. But we can wait a bit. We can try a few other things beforehand. Let's see how it plays out. You all do a good enough job, maybe I'll look elsewhere for dinner. Like I said, though, no promises."

And just then another of the cracked pillars fell over and flattened him. Just like that! At the same time, the magical chains turned lifeless and let them go, dropping off their bodies with a clatter. The Jungle Princess, dripping wet and smiling with pride, was revealed when the pillar toppled—she had shoved it over. That was only possible for her because it was cracked so bad and on the brink of falling by itself. She'd provided a final nudge at the critical moment.

"We're saved," cried Sidekick. Was it Simon's imagination, or did she seem not as entirely thrilled as she should have been?

The Jungle Princess waggled her finger in front of Sharon's nose. "I hope you have learned a valuable lesson, science person. Some things in this world are not to be meddled with! We must accept natural boundaries because ..."

Behind her, the pillar she'd just toppled was heaved up into the air again and tossed aside. The Merciless Devourer wasn't squashed! He had gone back to his masculine body, and as he rose up, he looked seriously pissed.

To her credit, it must be said, the Jungle Princess didn't hesitate. Didn't blanch. She drew her knife and flung herself on top of the demon, clinging to his head like an angry housecat. He had difficulty throwing her off. "What are you waiting for?" she yelled behind her as they struggled, "Get away, all of you! While I keep him busy!"

Simon did as he was told. It wasn't 'til he was all the way back up the stairs and outside in the sun that he realized he was by himself. His sister and Sidekick hadn't come with him.

"Shit! Shit! Stupid bitches! Stupid fucking crazy bitches!"

He didn't want to, and it took him a couple minutes to rev his courage up, but finally he went back down the goddamn hole. What the fuck else could he do?

6.

He found the girls crouching along the shoreline of the stream behind large stalagmites, peering between them at the Jungle Princess and the Merciless Devourer on the far side.

"She has to get hold of the crystal spear," Sharon whispered, pointing out where it lay by the lid of the sarcophagus. "I bet that's the only way to stop him."

"If only we could help her," said Sidekick.

"We can't," said Simon, "We'd never get close enough without the fucker spotting us. She has to beat him alone."

"There's no way she can," Sidekick moaned, "He's too powerful and too evil."

"Maybe his evil will be his undoing," said Sharon, "Maybe that's what will give her the chance she needs."

When he heard her say that, Simon didn't understand what she meant. Actually he'd thought it hadn't meant much of anything. But later on when he remembered it, he knew his sister had been on to something. She was always much smarter and more perceptive than he'd ever be.

The Merciless Devourer had used the chains again, bringing them to life the same as before. He had the Jungle Princess helplessly entangled. "When I snap my fingers," he announced, "my chains will finish you! Shall they strangle you, or tear you to pieces? Which would you prefer?"

"Coward!" she screamed, "Fight me without magic! I dare you! Fight me like a real warrior or I say you are a miserable coward! And a wimp! Your muscles aren't even real, are they? Your entire body is just an illusion! You're really still just a pitiful dirty skeleton! And that's all you'll ever be!"

"Very well," he said, "Challenge accepted." The chains once more fell slack. She scurried on her hands and knees to retrieve her knife. "On your feet, girl. We'll settle this as you wish, face to face and hand to hand. Once and for all."

"Now I'll teach you the pathetic truth about yourself," declared the Jungle Princess, and charged him.

It turned out a bit embarrassing. More than a bit. Simon noticed Sidekick cringing beside him. The Jungle Princess wasn't as good a fighter as she thought she was. She really wasn't any good at all. She waved her knife around wildly over her head, yelling her head off. She just looked clumsy and goofy.

The Merciless Devourer kicked her legs out from under her and snatched away her knife as she toppled. Then when she was still down on her face he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her backwards to her knees, squealing as much from indignation as from pain. Simon's stomach wrenched, for her thought he was about to see the demon slash the Jungle Princess's throat with her own knife. Thankfully, he didn't do that. He flung the knife away. She clawed at his other wrist with both hands, trying to twist his grip loose from her hair, but she couldn't budge him at all, and while she was occupied with that, his free hand took the opportunity to tear away her top.

Instantly her hands dropped to shield her breasts. But as she was doing that, he was already snatching at her loincloth. Off it went. Now he had her bare naked. Simon had trouble feeling as upset about that as he knew he should have been. And again, she made the reflex move, switching to a forearm screen across her breasts so she could put one hand down there over her pussy. But her ass was left unprotected. The monster spanked it. When this forced both her hands to fly back there, he tweaked her nipples the moment they were exposed. And still he kept her suspended in position by her hair. She could not wrench loose or lift up off her knees. The look on her face was priceless; Simon was finding it harder and harder to remember who he was meant to be rooting for.

She finally tried to elbow the guy in the groin, something that should have occurred to her much sooner, and she almost got him good like that, but he dodged behind her and shoved her forward on her face. As she toppled, he let himself drop forward with her, landing on top of her and thus pinning her flat with the full length of his body.

He waited a few moments, possibly whispering something nasty in her ear, possibly just nuzzling it. At last he rolled her on to her back so she was facing him. She snarled and did her best to buck him off. All her thrashing around only seemed to help him maneuver her in the position he wanted. He hooked both his arms beneath her knees to separate her legs and lever them up in the air. Reaching further while still keeping her legs propped, he caught hold of both her wrists and trapped them against the ground over her head, almost folding her in half as he did. He snuggled his crotch upon hers.

"Oh dear God," Sharon gasped, with a hand over her mouth, "it looks like he's going to ..."

Sidekick shushed her.

"You'll never defeat me!" squealed the Jungle Princess, writhing and kicking as much as she could, but that wasn't much at all, and everything she tried looked futile.

"I did not expect," said the Merciless Devourer, "to find you already so ... receptive."

"I'm not! Never! You delude yourself, like all your kind, you greedy tyrant!"

He sighed, but happily. "Do I? Or, perhaps, do you?"

His hips pressed down.

Simon hadn't been able to tell if the demon had already penetrated her. It became clear that he hadn't up 'til right then, because it was right then, judging from her outcry, and the shudders that coursed through her, he most definitely did.

Simon found his gaze stuck on the demon's golden, flexing buttocks. Hypnotized by their motions. He watched them clench and unclench. He watched them lift and watched them drop. Lift and drop. Lift and drop.

The Jungle Princess was screaming "No! No! No!"

Or was it really just "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He couldn't tell anymore.

When Simon dared to look at her face, her expression was furious at first, but gradually he watched it change. Watched it shift through phases, a sort of evolution ... She started to look worried. She started to look desperate. Sometimes for a few moments, she would lift her chin, tilting her head back as far as she could and shaking it back and forth with intense denial, and while she did that her eyes would be squeezed shut and her mouth gaping wide. But eventually she'd settle back down, and her chin would drop and her mouth would close. Her eyes would open, wide as they could go. She would bite her bottom lip as she stared up into the demon's eyes staring down into hers. She wasn't protesting any longer. She wasn't screeching. The only sounds she made were low grunts. She knew she wasn't getting loose until her adversary was done with her, and she appeared to have accepted that. As he was taking her, she was trying to take what she could from him, in turn. It wasn't a fair swap. It was just what it was.

Anyway, that was how Simon read her expressions, watching from a considerable distance. He'd be the first to admit his interpretations might have been way off. He didn't think they were, though. He was pretty sure of what he thought he saw.

Her grunts got louder and and then turned into high-pitched whimpers and whines ... Those rapidly built to a stifled shriek.

"There," said the Merciless Devourer, "I win." He pulled himself out of her and then presented the shining wet club between her breasts. He did not put his hand on it, just let it erupt by itself. She closed her eyes and her mouth and flinched as his white goo was splattered across her chin and cheeks.

Sharon gasped and flinched as she watched as if she could feel it being done to her.

Simon kept quiet but flinched just as much. He had an aching boner and felt guilty about it. He'd had it for quite a while by then, of course.

Sidekick gave no visible reaction to anything they'd just borne witness to. She just continued to observe with concentration.

"Now," said the Merciless Devourer, "I think I will eat your soul."

The Jungle Princess shook her head. "Our battle is not yet done. You haven't beaten me yet." Her hands were still pinned over head, but because he was straddling her torso, she was able to use her feet and straighten her arms a little, thus sliding herself downward underneath him, just far enough for her mouth to reach his cock. She engulfed it, as much of it as she could fit, eyes blazing as she sucked on it.

"Oh my," said Sharon, "My God."

7.

According to Simon's watch, another twenty minutes had gone by.

The Merciless Devourer only let the Jungle Princess suck him long enough to get him hard again. Then, chuckling, he put her into another position. He had her mostly in doggy style, that second round, with a little bit of reverse cowgirl towards the end. Is it still called reverse cowgirl if the girl leans back far enough that her legs can be held in the air in front of her, or does that style have a different name of its own? Simon didn't know. He'd never done it that way with anybody himself and really wasn't sure he'd have the endurance to pull it off, supporting a girl's full weight the whole time. The Jungle Princess, inevitably, looked quite spectacular in the pose, absurd as it was. He was tempted to take some photos. But he would have needed to use the flash for them to come out, and that would have given away that they were watching. Plus, of course, his sister and Sidekick would have objected, and indeed it would have been perfectly reasonable that they did. Regardless, he knew if he'd been by himself, he'd have broken down and chanced a couple shots.

"I will never submit!" cried the Jungle Princess, "Never! No matter how many atrocious and immoral acts you subject me to!" Yet she was doing most of the work, at that point, bouncing herself up and down on the demon's cock while he just lay still with a smug leer on his face, and she was rubbing her clit at the same time ... "Ohhoohhoohh you monster! You fiendish fiend! Ohhoohh!"

When the demon was ready to come again, he let himself spew inside the Jungle Princess. Soon as he got done, she planted her feet and immediately arched herself to lift off his shaft and squeeze most of the stuff right back out of her pussy while he still held her by the hips above him, so it all ended up dribbling across his belly and thighs before he pushed her aside.

"All right, you vile villain," said the Jungle Princess, "You've forced me to come ... twice ... against my will. But I bet ... I mean I swear you won't be able to do it a third time!"

He scoffed. "Bitch, my resources are infinite! I could make you come fifty times if I wanted to!"

Simon rubbed his forehead, and Sidekick must have felt the same, for she made an exasperated clucking sound with her tongue. Yeah, the guy over there had walked himself right into shit. He had only himself to blame for the rest of what followed.

"Fifty? Fah! That's an easy thing to say," replied the Jungle Princess, driving it home.

"Don't think you can trick me," said the Merciless Devourer, "I see what you're trying to do. You can't delay me forever. It's time for dinner!"

"Fine, fine. I understand. You're all tuckered out. Just admit it. Admit I'm right!"

"Bitch, don't you dare taunt me! I'll rip out your heart."

"Sure, go ahead. If that's all you have the strength for."

"Be silent!" He stuffed his cock back into her mouth, holding her by the hair with both hands. Very soon, he seemed to regret it. His expression turned worried, and he began to tremble and twitch. Then he tried pulling away. The Jungle Princess wouldn't allow him, clinging to his ass.

In another couple seconds, the demon was whining and then wailing: "Wait! Wait a moment! Just a moment! It's too much! I can't ... Can't stop! Oh my! Slow down or ... Ohhooohhuugghh!"

He collapsed, panting. With pursed lips, the Jungle Princess got to her feet, took a couple moments to stretch and rub her shoulders and fix her hair, and then she bent over him at the waist and spat out his jizz on his chest. "That was ... quick," she said, wiping her lips with on the back of her hand. "Tell you what. I'll give you a chance to make it up to me." She squatted on her haunches over his face "You keep talking about eating me. Well, go on. Show me if you're any good at it."

It seemed he was, actually. Soon the Jungle Princess was quivering and grinding with a look of rapture. "There you go! Yes! Yes! Ahhhaahhuughh yes!"

Simon felt a hand close around his cock. He almost screamed. It was Sidekick's hand, though she wasn't looking at him as she did it. She never took her eyes off the Jungle Princess. Her other hand was busy inside her loincloth. At first she only pressed on Simon's cock through his pants, but when he unbelted and unzipped himself and let it stick out in the open, Sidekick took a proper grip and started pumping. He touched her hair and her bare shoulder, then slid his fingers beneath her top. She moaned a little and pumped him faster, but still she didn't turn her head away from the Jungle Princess.

Only then did Simon notice that his sister was no longer with them behind the stalagmites. On her own, the damn crazy fool, she had run out across the bridge to get the crystal spear. She had to dash right by the Jungle Princess and the Merciless Devourer to get to it, but neither of them took any notice of her.

Sharon was bent over at the waist and barefoot, scampering on the balls of her feet. For some reason she'd thought it was a smart idea to pull off her boots and her socks before she started—Simon saw where she'd left them behind in a little heap. He thought it was a stupid move. Jagged, broken bits of stone were scattered all over the place over there, from the toppled columns. She must have figured it would be quieter.

As the Jungle Princess rode the demon's mouth, supporting herself with her hands propped behind her, she reached with one of her feet to his limp cock and toyed with it, using her toes, rolling it and kneading it like dough against his belly. Simon wondered what that would feel like, those toes pressing on him that way. For some strange reason the idea seemed more exciting to him than Sidekick's actual hand was, cranking on him johnson in real life. Not to say that didn't feel nice, because it certainly did. All the same, if he could have traded places with the demon, he probably would have.