All Comments on 'Tomboy Makeover Pt. 01'

by macktosh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

More, please. I love all of this.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 5 years ago
Challenge accepted

Alex has timidly accepted the challenge from her friends, but she seems to be all in. I'd like to see how this continues.

I'm a little curious how Alex could have decided that she is "at least a little bi" if she has no experience making love to a woman. Does that just mean that she is attracted to women? Will this evening's activities shift her more in the lesbian direction? Do her friends just want to play for one night, or will this lead to more? I have many questions and I'd like to see where things go, starting with the remainder of the night.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
All for one and one for all

A five star fun story and well-written too which is always a bonus. These three definitely call for further adventures, perhaps not necessarily on this night but at other times to broaden Alex's experience.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
A KIND OF STRANGE .........

...... story to say the least.

But that is not to say it wasn`t well written and it was certainly erotic :)

Definitely not the "normal" threesome tale, but definitely enjoyable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really lovely

And cute.

I liked all three of the ladies, and the sex was awesome.

Sereena_1999Sereena_1999about 5 years ago
5 stars!

this was amazing, je te jure i loved it!

Please continue it, it's intriguing and so exciting to read!

Also, i like how Alex was apprehensive because that makes the story more realistic, yet fun

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy start!

Very yummy indeed! I do hope that you'll continue this! Thank you!

Maddie624Maddie624about 5 years ago

Dude, this is sweet....more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved it!

gnome_mangnome_manabout 5 years ago
Lovable Story

All three ladies are so very sweet and loving. It made me wish that I - heterosexual male Me - was part of their group. I could easily see them developing into a loving threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow! Please continue...

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
good story

I enjoyed reading this, even if it was a little lacking detail in parts, it was hot, but could be lots hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Shame Alex doesn't seem to have much success with men. Then again, fit muscular tomboys with toned abs are appreciated by only those with the finest taste, not by the common plebs. They need more love. Good story.

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

How nice to see part 2 waiting patiently for me. I feel like I was in the room, believable and descriptive. Alex, "got up to wash her face, and when she returned someone had taken her place." from a song about Cecilia.

I'm jumping right back in with these young damp thighs

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

A work of firsts.

I don't believe it will be the last. Do Victoria and Sophia have boyfriend's, other girlfriend's maybe it's to soon, but you are setting their pace. Nothing like a group hug.

You have a good library, I looking for some more excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

What kind of Twilight Zone ass weirdo dimension does Alex and co. live? Cute Tomboy girls are all the rage! Any man would love a woman with abs, means she’s fit! Heresy I say!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermacktosh@macktosh
845 Followers
I'm an amateur writer who specializes in F/F pairings, cute romance, and safe, consensual BDSM. Feel free to message me about ideas, feedback, editing, whatever. 3/5/2021 Update: Hello! It's been a while. I wasn’t able to write much in 2020, and I won't be able to write much...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES