All Comments on 'Tomboy: Terri Hits a Homer'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Well written but...

...to really enjoy a story the reader should feel some empathy/sympathy with at least one of the major characters and I found it difficult to feel anything for either of these two. Okay, a tiny bit of sympathy for the lonely Harmony but I found Terri to be deeply unpleasant, one of nature's born bullies. Nevertheless, the standard of your writing made up a lot for the characters' shortcomings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would agree the characters are underdeveloped. Also, agree Terri is a bully, but I don’t mind that about her. I would like to know her backstory, maybe understand why she is a butch bully. Didn’t get the impression she was mean, but not enough character development to tell. I’m curious if this a stand-alone or a series?

Even so, the lesbian sex was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the characters just fine, they are both sexy and interesting. Okay she's a tough bitch, but she is hot. The other woman doesn't mind how she is treated.

bestkeptsecret678bestkeptsecret678over 1 year ago

Great story. I feel the characters are developed sufficiently; This is a short story after all! Loved the progression of their encounter from confrontation to uh... collaboration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...