Tomboy: Terri Hits a Homer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony fumbled with Terri's grand, silver and gold, belt buckle, and struggled with the fly's buttons. Her hands clutched jeans, and she worked the tight-fitting pants, but Harmony's stretched-out body prevented her hands from going lower. Breaking the kiss, at long last, she descended to her knees. Working the jeans down over Terri's hips, she discovered, Terri wore no panties. Her shaved pubic mound stared the woman in the face. The fragrance struck her—fresh, wholesome, and inviting.

Her own crotch dampened with each moment. She continued to work the jeans down until Terri stepped free of them. With a bit of kick, she tossed the sneakers from her feet. The aroma of her feet was pleasing.

"You're so beautiful," Harmony said. "Your muscles, so like granite sculptures, thrill me. Right from the first moment I saw you, I wanted to be with you."

"You think I'm beautiful? I don't wear makeup often. I don't care about fashion. Most of the girls on the team call me a butch dyke," Terri admitted.

"Why?" she asked.

Laughing, Terri ran her fingers over the woman's face, caressed her with a tender touch. Her hands were raw, callused, yet gentle. She lifted her other arm, bent it, and made her muscle bulge.

"'Cause I'm a manly bitch."

"Let's go to my bedroom," Harmony said, rising to her feet. "I wouldn't call you masculine. Maybe androgynous, and so, incredibly, sexy."

Harmony grinned as she ran her hands over Terri's muscles.

"Not like a man—like the queen of the Amazons. Yeah, a goddess Amazon is what you are."

In one fell swoop, Terri lifted Harmony off her feet and pulled her close. Harmony wrapped her arms around Terri's neck, and the women's greedy mouths found each other again. Their avaricious kiss lasted for half a minute.

"Where's the bedroom?" Terri asked. She showed no strain from lifting the woman.

"There." Harmony pointed to a door standing ajar. Terri carried the woman with ease. She kicked the door open and strolled up to the bed, and laid Harmony in the middle of the bed.

Casting a seductive gaze at Terri, Harmony ran her fingers over her own body. Terri reached down to the woman's pubic mound and played with her hair.

"Before I come back, this needs to go." Terri clutched some of the thick, curly hair and tugged a tuff with playfulness.

"I don't have a strap-on," Harmony said.

"Don't use those. Well," Terri said with a wicked smirk, arching her eyebrows several times, "not on women." Holding her hands up, she wiggled her fingers and stuck out her tongue, flicking it around. "I use these tools on women."

She straddled Harmony and lowered herself. Their bare breasts met. Terri's pert, firm tits pressed into Harmony's ample, slightly sagging breasts. In a delicate move, Terri touched her lips against Harmony's lips. With one smooth, fast movement, Terri put her feet inside of Harmony's, and their crotches rubbed together. A tingling sensation erupted in Harmony. The women's hips moved in combat, bumping, grinding, and rubbing private parts together.

Terri traced her tongue over Harmony's lips, down her chin, paused on her neck, and kissed, licked, and bit the tender flesh. With a soft exhale, Terri breathed over the moist skin. New shivers ran over Harmony as her hands wandered over the younger woman's rigid body. With slow, deliberate precision, Terri explored the mountainous breasts. Tremors ran through her body, and her crotch trembled.

Terri adjusted herself, putting her knee against Harmony's labia, and she rubbed her. The attention paid to her boobs and pussy took their toll, pressure nurtured a simmering, emotions began to bubble as her lust approached the boiling point. The sexual tension, pent up inside her for so long, exploded through her body for the first time in years. Clutching the younger woman, Harmony shivered, winced, and began to thrash under Terri.

"Oh God, oh God," she said. Her ragged breathing helped to coax Terri along as well. Lubrication oozed out of her, coating the girl's knee as she worked around Harmony's groin. The women slivered together like snakes mating.

Terri's own pussy slickened, leaking over the older woman's belly. Goosebumps rose on the women. The luscious, mature Harmony heaved underneath Terri. Their bodies rubbed together, and fires of passion ignited between them.

Terri shifted her leg, moving away, and rolled over to switch her position. With a leg on each side of Harmony's face, she looked down at her. The snickering smile made her appear so sensual. She ran her tongue out of her mouth and flicked it.

"Do your tongue on me, like this, baby," she said, lowering her pussy to Harmony's mouth.

Without thought, Harmony tested the flavor, and a delicate bouquet greeted her nose. A fresh, pleasing flavor filled her mouth. Running her tongue around, she found the clit. Flicking her tongue furiously, she felt Terri's body stiffen. She recognized the buildup inside the woman. Harmony felt the clit as it ran away from her tongue, found numb again, lost the bump, all the while Terri rolled her hips over the woman's face.

Not willing to give up control, Terri tucked two fingers inside of Harmony's pussy. She put her thumb on Harmony's clit and pumped her hand with furious, uninhibited fever. The woman began to curse, screaming obscenities, a massive flood of emotional and physical pleasure overwhelmed her. Harmony's hot breath exploding over her labia sent Terri into the same emotional turmoil. The two bodies jerked, twitched, and shook together.

"Mmh, you're so smooth, so wet, such a spice pussy, too," Harmony said, once she got some control of herself.

"Aah, oh, God," Terri said. "Oh, don't stop, baby, come on, stick your tongue inside me."

Following her instructions, Harmony shoved her tongue as deep inside Terri as she could. Terri pressed her hips hard against the woman's face. Rolling, her pussy shuddered, convulsing through orgasms for several minutes.

"Stop," Terri said. At last, she lowered her face and returned the favor.

"Oh, shit, oh fuck," Harmony screamed. After the peak, Harmony's body went limp.

Curled up, intertwined, the two women talked the night away. In the light of early morning sunshine, Terri asked, "Do you want this to continue?"

"Yes, I want to be with you as much of you as I can," Harmony said. Without thinking, she blurted, "I'll pay your tuition."

"No need," Terri said. "I have a full ride. I do want some gifts now and again. Leather jackets, the expensive kind. Spectacular acid-washed jeans, leather pants, and tops—God, sexy, butch dyke tops. I want fine meals in fancy restaurants and conversations in the open, with you unashamed we're together. I want you to explain shit I don't understand and help me grasp the stuff I need to achieve above-average grades. What do you want out of this?"

"You," Harmony said. "I want to explore everything and anything you want to teach me. So, I'll try not to be ashamed."

"You'll follow your orders?" Terri asked.

"To the letter," she answered.

"You're gonna lose the shame. If you don't—" Terri made a fist. "—these strong arms and hands will make you." She playfully ran her fist across Harmony's chin.

"Deal," Harmony said, sinking into Terri, snuggling close.

"So, let's shave this hairy snatch, shall we?"

"One question," Harmony said, "what are the ways a batter can get to first base?"

"Oh, baby doll, we're way past first base. I hit a fucking homer."

12