All Comments on 'Tomboy Titties'

by Korinky

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. Great pacing and finished just right.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb premise.

Superbly written.

Took its time, wasn't in a rush. Overcame reluctance slowly. Step by step.

Would have liked more playing with those gorgeous breasts, with some detailed reactions from her in addition to him. Would have liked her acknowledging that having grown those breasts wasn't a detriment, but a positive. Perhaps even her cupping them and offering them to him.

Five stars. Absolutely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Race shouldn't have even entered into it at all. If you made no mention of it, for either party, I would have rated this much higher than I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is it that when someone has no idea how a word is spelled they just make a guess instead of looking it up online, or in a dictionary?

Go to a Search engine and type in 'champaign' and see what you get!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great progression, my wife and I started a lot like your story. Each step was wonderful and we looked forward to what came nexted. We don't do it as much now but when we do it is still magical. We have been together for 42 years and counting. 5 stars + Frenchy in Va.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very wonderful story of first love and love. More please. It would be nice to describe their private parts and what they think of each other. Thanks

woodhard65woodhard65about 2 years ago

great start. keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but Teddy is like a spoiled 8 year old brat. How many times must she I hear "titties"? It felt like he was harassing her early on. Glad they ended up liking it, but she took too much garbage from her friend.

tomasnytomasnyabout 2 years ago

Great story! they became more close as their interactions become more intimate. The story showed Cathy and Teddy's inexperience. Teddy clearly wanted more as any teenage boy. At the end, Cathy wanted to try too. I seriously think that Cathy intentionally lost the games. She wanted to be in the game but was afraid of taking the first steps.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

My only complaint is that a big chested girl would have been wearing a bra that first time. The story would have appealed to me more if she’d had the prettiest A or B cups around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was oddly adorable and it makes me sad to think they’ll be separated when the summer is over. Takes me back to the heartaches of that age. Well written

jadams5932jadams5932about 2 years ago

Great story, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun story. Sad to see the chest puppies affect her enjoyment of sports.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 2 years ago

Absolutely terrific story! I liked the characters a lot, and thoroughly enjoyed how you set up the story. They sounded and acted as 18-19 year olds. Very well done. Good pacin, although the leap to a mutually satisfying 69 was a little fast. I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Korinky - This is a wonderful, well written coming-of-age story.

cowboy109cowboy109about 2 years ago

So glad you wrote another story. Your characters capture the feel of real-life characters in LA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really nice writing, please do a follow up!!

kermit5kermit5about 2 years ago

Yours is the best transition to adulthood story I’ve ever read. The absence of the best experience as you’ve written can screw-up people for life, as they instead stay crippled socially. I know because I’m one of the cripples.

HampshireBoyHampshireBoyalmost 2 years ago

Really good story, well written, with characters that are likeable and I can relate to. Thanks very much and I look forward to a follow up.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

>Big Tits tag

>Big Boobs tag

>Going on and on about how big her boobs are

...

>C-cup

...Wut?

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

Good job. Well written. I think he's by far too much a whiney, begging pathetic bitch... But maybe that's your thing. Don't know, maybe you wanted to display vulnerability and just fucked it up. But seriously, he's the mayor of simpville working on his doctorate in Little Bitch.

Besides that, you did incredibly well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's with the weird, borderline pedo, obsession with small tits some commenters have. I like big breasts, I like a bush or maybe a neat trim, and I like wide hips. Why? Because I like women not vaguely pre-pubescent looking lolita-esque girls. Honestly c is not even big and this is tagged big tits. That's like me calling myself tall at 5'9.5 because 5'9 is the American average. Or someone saying that they are rich if they make 70k.

My tastes and preferences are if romantic interest gained 20 lbs. I don't quite like them black man big, but I like 'em bigger than most white guys.

To the story. You cut this short. It's a great story but it is distinctly lacking the first time. And I personally think the size could have gone up a cup. One more cup and you're on the low end of big. Otherwise don't tag big tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On your bio you should answer the ‘interested in’ section with ‘Asian women.’

There is no way this guy knows cup sizes. The author doesn’t. C cup is not big.

It seems the author suddenly got bored and ended the story suddenly. They didn’t even screw.

A weak 3*.

JrikousJrikousover 1 year ago

I had to log in to comment on this story because it fas fucking great! Iloved the build-up and how the characters actually changed their minds about their relationship, although it might've been a bit hasty at times.

I'd love to see a next chapter to a story like that, because there is a lot that these two can experience together and I'm thrilled to read about it!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story! If only all young people could be so open and direct about all these awkward things, like growing breasts for the girls, and their huge overwhelming attraction to them for the boys. And the story is sexy and fun! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good, don't worry about those other jerks writing crap. If a girl is young and thin, a nice c cup would look awesome! To a kid, yeah, they are going to look great! Besides, why would anyone assume that he knew how big they really were?? I didn't, until I tried to buy bras for my wife, but without googling c and d cups, how would a kid know???

It was a really good story, because we were all young once. Just because a girl is willing to do A, and perhaps B, she might not want to do C for a while. To say that every story should end with a hard fuck is missing the point. I had a girlfriend once, stayed at her place for a few days and i remember she sucked me off in the morning, than at night, than the next morning again, than at night, for perhaps 3-4 days! It's been over 30 years and I still remember that time. Other girls did it, and my wife, but almost never twice in one day, and never for three days in a row. But, that girl and I never screwed, she was waiting. So that's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. Most of my college relationships were like this. loved that she was uncomfortable with her body at 1st. can totally relate. you do need to learn about bra sizes. unlike what others said, I love that they were Asian and there was no fetishy whyte gaze about it. didn't love that you described her as a mouse but hey. You did a lot right. Could have used more tit play. but it was a delightful little sexy rom com. than you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, the best. Sexy and funny

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would call this idealistic realism. The enthusiasm and discovery of youth, without any artificial suppression from society or religion.

Wonderful, fun and enjoyment!

goofypgoofyp10 months ago

Great story! easy 5 stars! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great premise.

Had five star potential.

But once they got to the handjob it went too fast. She'd never handled a cock before, why no exploration? With dialog.

Surely she could have asked him if she was jerking him off the right way. The way he liked it. There could have been playing with his balls too.

And the blowjob was much too abrupt. Both starting and finishing.

And what did he pussy look like? Hairy? Trimmed? Maniucured? Shaved?

How did it smell? How wet was it? How did it taste?

Dodn't care for the competition -- whoever comes first loses. What was the rush?

Four stars.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

FTDS. Really well written, but unfinished. Felt like an original story line, congratulations. Thanks for this story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not that baseball was one of their sports, you certainly knocked that one out of the park. Thanks for sharing!

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 1 month ago

This was silly and heartwarming good fun. Friends with competitive benefits with the possibilities likely endless. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous