Tome of Desire Ch. 06

Story Info
Ian studies ancient tomes unaware of their true powers.
5k words
4.15
2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot weather continued through the weekend and into Monday, and the sweltering Italian summer showed no signs of fading. The heat did not help Ian on Monday morning when he was still feeling the drinks from Sunday at the Scholars Lounge. He had made it to the university on time and again buried himself in the texts. A little after 10 am, there was a soft knock on the door, and slowly Amara opened it and stepped in carefully, a coffee mug in each hand and a bunch of papers under her arm.

"Amara! Good to see you! Come on in." Ian rose to greet her.

"Likewise, Ian, I hope everything is good," Amara replied, "I know I haven't been by here as much as I should have, but today," Amara paused and flashed him a smile, "I have time." Ian closed the door behind her, and Amara stepped toward Ian's desk - careful not to spill anything.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you had your reasons. Ah, coffee, I need that." Ian took one of the mugs, and Amara sat on the couch.

"Come, sit. How was the weekend? Did you do anything fun?"

"Just a beer with Marcus..."

"At the Scholars Lounge?"

Ian nodded in reply, "how did you know?"

"Marcus always goes there; I think he likes all the books - or maybe there is someone cute who works there!" Amara laughed; she seemed in an excellent mood today. "Well, we have a bit of catching up to do. Maybe I should start?"

"Sure," Ian replied as he sat down, embarrassingly aware of how short her black skirt was. Quickly he readjusted his pants and crossed his legs.

"So, Ian, I haven't been completely truthful to you. But I hope you can see past that; I was trying to fix the problems instead of telling you about them and distracting you from studying the texts. I am, however, getting nowhere, so I'll tell you now."

"That sounds bad. I can still stay, right?"

"Oh yes, of course! Maybe that was a little over dramatic; sorry for the scare," Amara leaned forward and put a hand on Ian's thigh, "you can stay, don't worry. However, you know how you have been asking for some more context for the texts since probably before you got here? Right?" Ian was nodding, still not liking this one bit. "That turns out to be more difficult than expected." Amara took a deep breath; the smile and peppy attitude had disappeared again, "I have now been denied access to the tomes. Fortunately, we have the scanned copies already, as they seem to have regretted even allowing the scan in the first place. Luckily there is no argument for deleting it now. I don't know what is happening, but someone high up puts pressure to bar anyone from accessing the texts. My best guess is that it is the church. They repeatedly state that they believe the tomes are relics that fall in their possession because the library is in their building. Ignorants!" Amaras face turned hard as stone, and then she seemed to remember herself and continued in her typical soft and relaxed tone. "Artifacts like these belong to all of us, a small peephole to our past, not something that should be hoarded by the church, hidden and stored away in a desperate attempt to control history. Maybe you don't know this, but the library is run by a small order of monks, and I have been trying to convince them to help. At first, a few of them did talk to me, but now someone has frightened them or told them not to talk to me, and now they won't say a word." Amaras hand was still on Ian's thigh; the touch of her slender fingers alone felt electric. "I know this makes your work so much harder, Ian, but I have faith in you."

Ian paused at the slight paradox that Amara was angry at the church but still had faith in him. "So you are saying there is no supporting documentation, like nothing at all?"

"Oh no, I don't come here completely empty-handed." Amara reached for the documents she had brought with her, "this is all I have been able to find out about the tomes, and I hope this is enough to help you decipher them. Most of it is old records of the tomes, and some of it I have written based on the few interviews I did."

"So what did you find out," Ian, still very skeptical, access to the tomes themselves wouldn't necessarily be essential, but it would make things damn hard. But honestly, it was his experiences with their otherworldly powers that made this terrible news indeed.

"Well, the tomes are mentioned only a few times, often referred to as the Tomes of Power or Books of Power. According to the texts, they were brought by angels from heaven to earth, and they gave the angels their power. Some books were lost, and some were handed over as gifts to trustworthy monarchs or highly gifted individuals. Still, nobody ever believed that such a collection as the one we have found even existed."

"And what exactly does it mean that the tomes are no longer accessible? They are still on display in the library, aren't they?" Ian's nervousness shone through even if he had tried to be nonchalant about his question.

"They are indeed, but I meant for in-depth study, I know it sounds final, but you will not be allowed to read directly in the tomes - and neither will I. Well, you can take a look at all this tomorrow," and Amara smiled widely, "I believe there was something else you wanted to discuss?" Amara's gaze lingered on him as she uncrossed and crossed her legs.

Ian squirmed in his seat, his eyes looking between Amara's seductive stare, her pursed red lips, and her magnificent legs and breasts. She stretched her arms above her, and the buttons on the white shirt were straining to keep it buttoned. "I... you said something about that today," Ian's throat suddenly felt very dry, "you know... I didn't have to wait anymore."

"I'm quite sure that what I said was that we could talk about it today," but she was barely able to contain her laugh. "No, I'm just joking, Ian. Come on, follow me. I think we should find somewhere a little more... private."

Amara led Ian out of the office complex and down to the parking garage below the building. Walking alongside her, he felt like a schoolboy alone with his childhood crush for the first time. Amara was nervous, too, even if it didn't show. She was tingling all over and found herself rushing to the car. She pushed Ian up against the car and stepped close. Her hands touched his chest. Her fingers began to unbutton his shirt, then paused to briefly squeeze his nipples through it. Ian's eyes closed, leaning back against the car, and Amara's hand moved to undo his belt, pushing his pants and boxers down. She stroked Ian a few times and then briskly walked around the car and got in. The sound of the closing car door pulled Ian out of his trance-like state, and he quickly turned to open the door and follow her into the car. But in that very second, the sound of the doors locking rang through the otherwise deserted parking garage. Amara had locked the car from inside. The window slid down just a bit while Ian pulled at his pants.

"You really want to cum today, right, Ian?" He nodded. "I want to make this special for you, but then you must do exactly as I say, you understand?" He nodded again while hurrying to button his pants back up.

"Yes! Amara, of course, anything!"

"Good! So," and Amara paused for the dramatic effect, "please strip and hand me your clothes through the window!"

Shocked, Ian stood frozen, looking at Amara inside the car and around him. The garage seemed empty enough; only Amara's car was parked there.

"If I have to ask twice, I might change my mind, Ian." The threat thrust him into action, and looking nervously around again, he started to undress. Slowly, he handed the shirt and shoes through the window, then speeding up before someone disturbed them, the pants and socks, and finally his boxers. Leaving Ian stark naked in the middle of the parking basement.

"Please let me in!" Ian was covering himself with his hands. But a naughty expression spread across Amara's face, and with a little wave, she started the car. Terror shot through Ian, first immobilizing him with a faint hope that she was just joking. Amara backed away, turned, and drove towards the exit. Then Ian started to run after her, but the car quickly distanced him, and he saw it turn a corner and disappear and soon he couldn't hear the engine either.

Everything was quiet, and he was left utterly alone and naked. He sprinted to the nearest pillar to hide from the view of the entrance, trying to figure out what to do. Anger was building up inside him. How did she dare do this to him? But before he could finish the thought, he heard something that almost made him panic, the sound of a car. He pushed his back against the pillar, praying they wouldn't see him, but the car's noise came closer. His heart was beating fast, and his mind was imagining the consequences of being caught. Was this the end of his trip to Italy? He could hear the car behind the pillar, and then it turned and came around to his side. He tried to move around the post to hide while he sneaked a brief look at the car, embarrassed beyond sense. Amara laughed hysterically inside the car, pushing a door open to let Ian in. Sprinting across the concrete floor, he almost jumped into the car before slamming the door shut.

"Amara! What do you think you are doing, leaving me like that! I... I don't..." his voice was failing him, the shock and anger mixing with relief of being safely in the car.

"I'm sorry, I was just in such a rush I completely forgot you!"

"Don't joke about this..."

"Ian, relax. Nothing happened. I knew nothing would. This part of the parking garage is closed. Just see." There was a no-entry sign behind them, and the section of the parking area they entered was full of cars. "Trust me, Ian, I would never do anything to harm you, and if you are honest with yourself, you loved it."

"No, I didn't... that was too much."

"What is this, then?" Amara looked at Ian's cock, which was still proudly on display. "I think being naked in public is turning you on, Ian? Oh my, you are such a naughty boy."

Embarrassed, Ian covered his erection, and Amara chuckled as she drove on. The sun was high in the sky outside the garage, the daylight almost blinding; the red car quickly left the office complex for more crowded streets. Ian looked around for his clothes, but they were nowhere to be seen, and he slid down the seat to hide a bit. As they headed away from the busiest part of the city, things were quiet in the car.

"Where are we going?" Ian asked when he had gotten a little used to the exposure, and his heart rate had slowed enough to think about their destination.

"To my apartment, I really think we want to be alone for the next part, don't you agree?" Amara ran a finger slowly up and down the inside of Ian's thigh. When he nodded, her fingers slid towards his erection, pushing Ian's hands out of the way. His cock quickly regained all its former firmness. She stroked it twice and returned her focus to driving the car. This occurred a few times on their trip; a few strokes, a hand on his thigh, his balls being caressed, the sum keeping him erect for most of the trip.

The apartment complex in which Amara lived was reasonably new, with large lobbies containing two elevators for the upper floors. Not remembering or caring that Ian was still naked, she parked, got out of the car, and started towards the entrance. Ian weighed his options only for a few seconds, then rushed after her. She disappeared into the lobby, Ian running to catch up. When he entered the hall, Amara was already inside the elevator. "Why does she have to walk so fast?" Ian wondered as he briskly covered the distance between him and the elevator. Halfway there, he heard a familiar ding. The other elevator had reached the lobby! At once, Ian was in a full sprint towards Amara's elevator; he saw the doors closing, Amara disappearing behind, and the other doors opening! He feverishly pushed the button to reopen the doors! Reverting their movement, opening slowly to let him in. He slipped into the elevator, and when he looked behind himself, he could see two middle-aged women gaping at him between the closing doors. Amara stepped forward and gave him a comforting hug. Ian was shaking, but the embarrassment was mixed with arousal, no longer able to separate the two. His breath slowed as he felt the now familiar touch of Amara's hand on his chest.

They finally reached Amara's apartment, and she locked the door behind them. Ian was still shaking a little, his erection now gone. Amara hugged him, "you did well, Ian. Take a shower and come find me when you are ready. It is in there." Amara pointed to the first door on the right.

Ten minutes later, refreshed by a swift shower, Ian wrapped a towel around his hips in the spacious bathroom. Then he looked around. A large kitchen and living room area was the central part of the apartment. The bathroom he had just used was on the right, and on the left were two other doors that probably led to two bedrooms. Ian tried the first door and found it locked, then he stepped to the next one, which was not completely closed, and peeked inside. Inside he could see Amara pulling up a pair of red panties matching the bra she already had on, then turning to the door.

"You can come in, you know."

Timidly Ian stepped into Amara's bedroom, awed at the beauty in front of him. Her brown hair covered her shoulders; she moved towards him with elegance and a seductive sway in her hips.

"You are a little overdressed. Let me help you with that," and Amara undid the towel's knot with a finger, and it fell to the floor. Stepping around Ian, her fingers graced his stomach. Pushing her body against his back, her hands stroked his chest. Ian was trembling, afraid to move, and unable to stand still. Amara was shaking, too, overcome with emotions. Finally, she would get what she longed for since discovering the Angelica Texts. The process could not have been more enjoyable. Her hands moved to Ian's back and gave him a sudden push towards the bed; stumbling forward, Ian fell on top of the clean sheets and freshly made bed. She apparently had this planned down to the last detail. Turning around and scooting up to the middle of the bed, he saw Amara follow him, a cat playing with the mouse. She was on all fours over him, deftly avoiding his erection. Pushing his arms above his head. Her lips moved closer and closer, barely touching his now. Ian closed his eyes, waiting for the kiss. First, her tongue slid past his lips, second a kiss on the cheek, and third a clicking sound. Then with a forceful kiss, she pushed herself against him, her tongue thrusting itself in Ian's mouth, the kiss leaving him breathless, and another click. Amara sat up, looking down at the young man below her. Both his arms were secured tightly by handcuffs to the headboard of her large bed.

"You won't mind a little naughty play," Amara was stating the obvious, not asking for Ian's opinion. Ian was silently pulling against the handcuffs; he was caught, unable to get free, not that he wanted to. Amara rose from the bed, pulled straps from the bottom two corners, and secured his legs.

"Now, let me get a good look at you," Amara said, circling the bed, grabbing her phone from the nightstand, and snapping a few pictures. Ian struggled as he realized what was happening, but he was stuck, unable to move in any significant way. Bound and in her mercy, the realization made his cock jump.

"Please, Amara, stop, no pictures."

"Uhhh, of course, Ian. I agree; video it is. Please struggle a bit more. That makes it look so much hotter!" Amara smirked and moved around the bed, filming him straining hopelessly.

"Please, I'm begging you, stop, Amara!"

Amara turned the phone to her nightstand, "it seems like someone disagrees with you not liking to be filmed," she climbed back onto the bed. She turned her attention to Ian's twitching cock, and her fingers ran over it, sending shivers through his body.

"You should be more honest with yourself, Ian. About what you like and dislike. You cannot always just assume that I will simply know what you want."

"The pictures and videos," he hesitated, "you won't share them, will you?"

"I'll delete those. We are just having a little fun," Amara then moved to sit across him, pushing her panty-covered pussy against his cock. Moving slowly up and down. Leaning over him, she presented a seductive view of her breasts covered in the delicate red bra. A suppressed whimper told her just how much Ian enjoyed the attention.

Unclasping her bra, it fell away from her magnificent breasts and was thrown away onto the floor. Her nipples pointed straight at Ian, and he moaned loudly as Amara's hips kept grinding against him.

Leaning forward, she moved her nipples within reach of Ian's mouth, "do you want to lick them?" She teased and pulled back when his head rose to kiss one. Laughing, she repeated the offer, this time, Ian waited until he could reach them with his tongue. Yet, again she pulled away just as Ian attempted to close the distance.

"You can, Ian, but there is a price: You won't cum today."

Ian's mouth snapped close, and Amara's breasts moved closer and closer, her nipples dragging across his face. Ian held out. She sat up and kneaded her breasts in front of him, sucking on her fingers, making the nipples wet.

"Please, Ian, I want to feel your tongue; suck them. God, yes, forget about cumming. Just lick them. Please, I beg you, Ian!" Amara was putting on her best act to break him, but desperate for release, Ian ignored her pleas. Amara kept up the teasing and temptations for a bit more before sitting up again.

"Well done, Ian!" She was honestly surprised he had managed not to give in, "now let us see if you can resist this too!" Amara turned around, presenting her ass and pussy to Ian. "You can taste me, Ian, if you want, but the price is the same - just a foolish little orgasm. I'll probably let you cum soon anyways."

Taking hold of Ian's cock with one hand, the other wrapped itself firmly around his balls. His body was tightening up in preparation for the expected stimulation.

"I love having my pussy pleasured. If you lick it, I might lose all control and make you cum anyway."

Amara slowly began to move her hands, squeezing with one and lightly stroking the other up and down the length of his shaft. A the same time tempting him with her barely covered lips.

"How long do you think you can last? A minute? Ten seconds?" Her hands started to really squeeze him now, stroking firmer and faster, sliding her hand around the head of his cock at the end of each stroke.

"One. Two. Three. How are you doing, Ian? Feels good? Six. Seven. Eight."

Amara could feel the muscles tighten in his legs and abdomen, preparing for an orgasm.

"Tell me when you are close! Elleven. Twelve. Thirteen..."

"Now!"

"Thirteen, not very impressive, is it." Amara had, of course, stopped touching him once again, letting him back away from orgasm. She used the downtime to lick her fingers and slide them inside her panties, tempting Ian to give in and taste her. She pulled the panties aside, slowly sliding two fingers along the length of her pussy lips.

"I'm so wet, Ian, please. Please lick me! Don't you want me to cum, Ian? How can you do this to me! Lick and make me cum, trade my orgasm for yours!" Amara pleaded her best, but Ian held on, barely. Time and time again, his tongue started towards her sexy lips before he remembered the price. Closing his eyes, the musk smell of arousal still hung thick in the air, and Amara's words didn't allow him any breaks.

"Let us try again," Amara resumed her ministrations of Ian's cock, once again counting each stroke out loud. And in the same way, as in his office, Amara edged him repeatedly. She only stopped when he was on the verge of cumming from a single touch. Amara then jumped off the bed and disappeared without a word. Ian's cock twitched a few times before his body's alarm state gradually faded, and he could think a few conscious thoughts. Laying still, Ian listened, craning his head towards the door, but Ian could neither hear nor see her. Closing his eyes, he waited, a few minutes passed, maybe ten, but his erection made no sign of subsiding. Suddenly something wet covered his crotch. His eyes flew open. It was cold too. Looking down, he saw Amara between his legs. She pressed a bag of ice against his crotch, cooling him down.

12