Tome of Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwwwwww," Ian moaned as the coldness engulfed his crotch and forced the veins in his cock to subtract, his erection hardening at first but shriveling away as the ice worked. When it was gone, Amara dried his crotch up.

"Now, you should be able to last just a little bit longer," she smiled at him, "you don't want this to be over too soon."

At this point, Ian just nodded at everything Amara said, agreeing to everything. He had no influence over the events anyway. "Have you ever gotten a blowjob before?" Ian shook his head, "I might spoil you then. I have been told I'm exceptionally good at it!"

Slowly her tongue started at the base of his cock, and then she took all of him inside her mouth, slowly warming him again. As the sense of feeling returned to Ian's cock, blood streamed back, and quickly his manhood rose inside her mouth. She licked the underside of his shaft, gradually focusing on the sensitive point just below the head. She engulfed almost his full erection sucking hard. Within a minute, she had Ian back on the edge, moaning, straining against his bonds. Begging her to finish him.

Then she stopped again and waited until he looked her in the eyes. Then spoke ever so slowly, "Ian, this is it. I am going to make you cum now."

One hand was on the base of his cock, her mouth around its head. Tugging at the bottom and licking the head repeatedly and with increasing insistency. Ian felt his whole body beginning to tingle. The sensation started on his thighs and arms but spread throughout his legs, toes, and fingers. He looked down at the woman between his legs, her eyes locked with his, blinking once, telling him to get ready, as she sped up, sucking even harder.

"Oh! God, yes!" Ian moaned as he felt the sensation of an orgasm starting. But then Amara paused, and every movement stopped. "Noooo!" he started to scream, but just then, Amara resumed her activities with renewed vigor. Finally, pushing him over the edge. Ian's scream turned to moans as more than one week's worth of frustration spurted out of his cock. The last thing Ian remembered before passing out was Amara swallowing every last drop. His body and mind were finally at rest after a rollercoaster ride of a day.

When he awoke, everything was dark. He tried to move but was still tied up. His cock was hard again, and he could feel Amara's hand slowly stroking it. He had often fantasized about waking up like this, a woman playing with his cock. Amazed, he felt himself getting ready hard again, but Amara slowed her stroking. Why couldn't he see anything?

"I thought a blindfold was a nice little addition. Are you up for a second round?"

"Oh, yes!" Ian exclaimed. At last, this teasing spree had ended, and now she was rewarding him. This had definitely been worth the wait.

"You know you barely made it into the second week this time. I expect you to do better in the future now that you know how wonderful I can make you feel." Amara's body slid up against his, he could feel her breasts against his side, and one of her hands on each nipple and lips kissing his earlobe, softly moaning into his ear. Then he felt another hand on his cock, and then one tickling his side. Then all of them at once! Four hands were touching him!

Amara felt his body tighten at the unexpected attention. "Shhh, this is just a little surprise for you." A finger touched his lips, telling him to be quiet. The hands continued to caress his whole body, tickling, stroking, and teasing him. Ian lost track of time, and soon after, the number of times the mysterious extra hands edged him. He had no idea which hand was touching him and were. He was begging to cum, and again he felt Amara's mouth around his cock - or was it someone else? In less than a minute, her mouth coaxed another orgasm from him, his body shaking as spurt after spurt shot out, leaving him drained. And again, the room fell quiet around him.

He heard the shower being turned on; Amara and maybe the owner of the other two hands showered. Then it stopped, and after a few minutes of silence, the front door opened and closed. Neither of them had said a word, giving Ian no clue about the mystery guest's identity. Amara then returned, undid the blindfold, and untied the knots keeping him to the bed. His wrists and ankles were hurting a bit.

"God, that was amazing, Amara! Really I don't know what to say."

"I know you passed out this time, but remember you also have to take care of the girl too." Embarrassed, Ian looked down. "Don't worry, I'm just teasing you! I am actually a little impressed that you resisted me. I would have made you cum anyway, so you just missed out on a little extra treat!" Ian groaned at the revelation. "Or well, maybe I am just saying that to mess with your mind before the next time. I did, however, take care of myself while you were out cold. You can think of this as my treat for the hardworking researcher."

They moved from the bedroom into the living room; Amara was now dressed in a bathrobe, Ian still naked. Ian felt content and satisfied like never before; his wrists hurt a little, though - and he was slowly massaging them.

"Ian, listen, I am busy, you know this already, and I don't often have time for evenings like this." Amara looked him straight in the eyes, "so I need to know that you are ready when I have time, do you understand? So if you ever want this to repeat, you must continue to keep your promise: No cumming."

Ian nodded, "Amara, honestly, anything, just tell me. You are amazing."

"This is my kink, Ian. I like knowing that you are a little - well, maybe quite a bit - desperate for me." As she stretched her legs and placed them on the coffee table, a new blue lingerie set peaked below the now half-open bathrobe. He knew he would do anything she asked to keep her interested in him for as long as she graced him with her attention and presence. The frustration was terrible, but he didn't dare risk whatever he had with Amara. The price was more than worth it, and now he knew there would be a second time, and at least that would help.

"That is my only rule. You can even flirt and fool around with other girls, just don't cum unless I let you. You understand?" Ian nodded again, and Amara rewarded him with a dazzling smile, "now I better drive you back. It is getting late."

Ian found his clothes next to the door, and when Amara dropped him off back home, he got a quick kiss.

Before Ian stepped out of the car, he looked at Amara, "Who was she? The extra woman?" Amara just smiled and winked; that was, for now, obviously a secret. Outside the vehicle, the cool air cleared his head a little.

"One last thing, this is our secret; of course, I think you agree that the university wouldn't see this for what it is," and with that, Amara left him. Ian stood alone in front of the apartment complex and saw her car drive away for the second time.

Ian, too, was unsure of what they had, but he could easily overlook that. He could even forgive her for all the embarrassing events, the naked adventures, tying him up, taking pictures of him. It was all worth it.

Ian slept like a baby that night. Amara, however, twisted and turned in her bed; things were going great, the progress beyond her wildest dreams. She had a lot of things to try out and was way too excited to sleep. Eventually, she got dressed and headed out into the cool Italian night.

12