Tome of Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia smiled and nodded down the aisle towards the blonde flight attendant; that was apparently Marine. Horror struck Ian paused. She wanted him to give them to her! Taking a last look at Julia, who nodded hurriedly, he started down towards the blonde. Putting one foot in front of the other, he took a few steps. This was beyond embarrassing. The sounds around him died away, the blood pumping through his veins ringed in his ears. Walking slower and slower, he was stalling, almost there now. He just had to reach forward and tap her shoulder.

Someone grabbed his shoulder instead, and Ian, who had focused on the task ahead, gave a little yelp. Turning around, he was Julia, who was laughing hysterically. She pulled him back with her to the space between the sections and took the boxers, then quickly dumping them in a trash bin.

"Come here," and she hugged him, whispering in his ear, "you did well. Relax, you passed my little test, and here is your reward."

Letting go of him, she stepped back. She looked around, making sure nobody was watching them. Then she raised her hand and touched his right chin. Then leaned in a gave him a quick kiss on the left one.

"Thanks for the chat," she beamed before rushing towards the front of the plane. Leaving Ian alone. Her mind games, her sudden affection, her naughty little hints, and her giving him orders. It all gave Ian an emotional rollercoaster ride. In the end, he returned to sleep only a few hours before they landed in Rome. Julia sat alone at the front of the cabin, contemplating the story she had just heard. Even if Ian had tried to hide it, she had sensed his deepfelt affection for Amara, but it all sounded very sketchy. Why was it necessary for Ian to be in Italy to study scanned documents? Why did only Ian and Amara know about it? Was there something Ian wasn't telling her? No, that was not it. She was sure he had told her everything he knew. It was cute how wonderfully charmed by her he was. She smiled, thinking about it. Instead, there was something Ian didn't know, she concluded. She grabbed a napkin and scribbled a few lines, and put it in her pocket. Then closing her eyes to get a bit of sleep too.

"Cabin crew; please prep for landing." The captain's voice woke Ian up, and soon all the window blinds were being pushed up. Outside the window, the sun was high in the sky, and a few thin clouds were spread across the light blue backdrop. It was a sunny Monday in Rome, and the light slowly forced the sleepiness out of Ian. He had not gotten more than four hours of sleep combined. He looked down; of course, he had to wake up with a morning wood. How could he not? He took the pillow his head had rested on and placed it in his lap instead, trying to cover things up. The man next to Ian was awake too, now reading a newspaper, headphones still on.

"Sir, the pillow, please. I need to check your seat belt is fastened." Julia pulled the pillow from Ian's grasp before he could answer. "Good morning, there!" She laughed and leaned forward, stuffing a napkin into the pocket of his shirt. "You might need this later," she joked before returning to her duties.

Ian packed up his belongings in preparation for landing, and he took the napkin out of his shirt pocket and threw in a small bag with the other trash, smiling at Julia's joke. A minute later, he handed the plastic bag towards a male attendant making a very last round collecting trash. But Ian never let go of the plastic bag because he saw something written on Julia's napkin through the transparent plastic. Pulling the bag back in a quite rude gesture, he quickly fished the napkin out of the thrash, apologized, and handed the rest back over. Flattening the note, he read:

337-9926722

Dare to call me?

Julia

And in the bottom right corner, there was a little sketch of a very hard cock. Chuckling and quickly turner deeper and deeper shades of red, Ian hastily pocketed the note and looked around for his temptress, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Julia did return as they started the final part of the descent, taking the seat in front of Ian. Crossing her legs, she had her eyes fixed on him. From her right foot, the shoe was dangling just like during takeoff. Ian showed her the note, and she nodded, signaling with her hand to call him. Grinning broadly, he was again captured by her feet. The red nail polish was applied to perfection. He hadn't noticed it that clearly before. Hw was staring blatantly at her feet when it slowly dawned on him that her stockings were gone. She smiled again and uncrossed her legs, letting them fall just the tiniest bit apart. Ian now had a very tempting view up her skirt and was, for what felt like the hundredth time, trying to hide his growing erection.

The plane taxied into the gate of the Leonardo da Vinci International Airport in Rome. Julia put her shoes back on, and when the aircraft stopped, she rose and disappeared with a little wave. After the seat belt sign was turned off, Ian got his bag from the overhead compartment. While the other passengers walked down the aisle, leaving the plane one by one, he kept searching for one last glimpse of his now favorite flight attendant, but she was nowhere to be seen. Disappointed, he walked towards the exit. Perhaps she was saying farewell at the door. His heart was beating faster as he neared the door. And there she was! Her face lit up in a smile as he passed, and he tried to say something witty but just stumbled on the words. Earning himself a last little chuckle from her and her colleague. It didn't matter; he had gotten her number! Determined to focus on that, Ian was in an exceptional mood. He walked with a spring in his step, unable to wipe the grin off his face. He headed through the airport and kept touching the note in his pocket to make sure it was there. The air conditioning kept the airport cold, almost chilly, but still, his hands were moist. Sweaty just from the thought of calling Julia and what would happen if he did. This had been the craziest and sexiest plane ride of his life. Well, honestly, that had been the sexiest thing in his life, period. Of course, he would call her, but right now, she would have to wait. Another woman was waiting for him, someone he had been looking forward to seeing again for months.

Amara had promised to pick Ian up at the airport and help him get settled in the apartment she had found for him. He was sharing it with another ph.d. student from Japan, perhaps, or Korea? He couldn't remember. Maybe Amara would take him out for lunch before dropping him off at the apartment. No, he was just dreaming now. While he felt that they had flirted a couple of times, nothing would ever happen. Besides being his defacto advisor, she was also 14 years his senior.

Ian had left the plane quite aroused and high on the in-flight encounter with Julia, but going through airport security and border control effectively brought him back to reality. So, when Ian reached the baggage claim area, his mind was again on the academic challenges he traveled to Italy to tackle. Tired of the long flight and lack of sleep, Ian nodded a bit while waiting for the luggage. Luckily the bags were delivered before he fell asleep, and he navigated through customs with no issues, except for a reminder of how bad his Italian really was. Ian had tried to answer in Italian, but a firm look from the officer had stopped that. Learning Italian was something else he would have to do.

In the arrival hall, a chaotic scene met Ian. Everything from taxi drivers and grandparents to professional pickup services was fighting for the best view of the doors. The taxi drivers were shouting at everyone to find a bit of business. Ian dodged in and out between the wild mass of people, ignoring the prices shouted at him, looking instead for a tall, dark-haired beauty. She was standing a little away from the crowd of people waiting, turned sidewards away from the arrival doors, speaking enthusiastically on the phone. Ian stopped in his tracks. God, she was gorgeous. His memory did not betray him. She was wearing a light green sleeveless dress reaching almost to her angles, which proudly showed off her ample breasts. Her dark brown hair was pulled back, not to distract from her cleavage, and hung past her shoulders. Her cheeks and lips were full of color. Even in here, in the artificial light, her skin looked perfectly soft and smooth. Ian stopped and stared for a second, praising himself at the decision to come to Rome. Any doubts he might have had were gone, and instead, he remembered how frustratingly aroused he had woken up and left the plane.

When Amara hung up her phone, she turned around and spotted Ian right away, then immediately set off towards him. Her movement revealed another detail of the dress; it was cut high, mid-thigh on the left side, and showed her long and light brown legs with every other step. Ian's eyes went from Amara's legs to her bust and then to her disarming smile. Without slowing down, she walked straight into a hug pressing herself and her breasts close against Ian.

"Welcome to Rome! So good to see you, Ian."

"Thank you! And good to see you too, professor."

"Ian, come on, don't call me that. We are friends, right? Call me Amara, just like you used to." Then she paused for a second, looking him up and down, "you look terrible; didn't you sleep at all on the plane?"

"Well, I slept a little. Is it that bad?" Ian smiled, reminded of the sexy vixen responsible for keeping him awake for most of the plane ride.

"Your eyes are red, you smell a little sweaty, and you need a shave. That hug was worse than hugging a roll of sandpaper!" Amara joked, her hand gently stroking her cheek, pretending it was sore from the hug. "Let's get you to the apartment so you can recover a bit. We can have a late dinner when you have slept. And shaved. And showered."

Amara's car was parked nearby, a red Fiat 500, and soon they were speeding away towards his apartment. As Amara drove, Ian stole a glance at her legs and gasped. Her dress had fallen open on each side of her legs! A hint of a white pair of panties was peeking in and out from under the dress. While the car jumped from one lane to another, his cock was hardening, forming a more and more obvious tent in his pants. Amara seemed preoccupied with looking ahead as she pushed the car to its limits. Obviously, she loved the thrill of speeding through the city. Ian hadn't seen it, but she had indeed looked over and noticed the predicament in his pants. Without warning, her right hand moved from the gearstick to grasping Ian's hardening cock through his pants.

"Wow, you haven't even been here for ten minutes, and you are already hard for me, Ian. You must have missed me!" Amara laughed.

Ian was paralyzed by the sudden grip on his cock. He tried to say something, but when no words were coming out of his mouth, he realized he didn't know what he wanted to say.

"This is part of why you have come all this way, isn't it? I know how you have been looking at me, Ian."

Amara let go of his erection to quickly change gears and accelerate past a few cars before her hand returned to Ian's lap. Her fingers, tracing slowly up and down the bulge in his pants.

"You haven't been able to stop staring at my legs since we got in the car, and I can still remember how you couldn't focus when we were working together in Boston. Or well, that is unfair. You could focus, but only on my breasts!"

What is going on, Ian wondered. But God, her finger felt so good, quickly the shock of Amara's liberties vaned, and he settled for enjoying the touch of Amara's hand. Despite her reckless driving through the unpredictable traffic, she managed to keep the car on the road while teasing Ian simultaneously. His body tensed, and her attentive touches had him breathing heavily. His sensitive state made each featherlight touch result in a shiver.

"So, do you like this? Do you want me to continue?" Pausing waiting for a reply that never came. "You can just nod, you know." Amara turned to look at Ian, who stared back. She kept looking at him and not at the road, waiting for his reply. Ian's eyes flashed ahead. They were heading straight towards a truck! Nodding feverously, Amara smiled before smoothly navigating around the truck and switching gears again. Her hand grasped his cock hard and squeezed it, then began to stroke. Then suddenly paused. Her fingers explored his crotch, searching for something.

"You are not wearing boxers! Naughty boy!"

Embarrassed at first, Ian was trying to make up some explanation for his predicament, but Amara didn't pursue the topic. With a naughty twinkle in her eyes, she resumed manipulating his cock. Ian, consumed by the sensation, closed his eyes to prepare for the inevitable result of her touch when her hand disappeared again. She braked hard and turned a sharp right. Now, they were off the highway. Ian's cock was throbbing in his pants.

"Please! Amara! Don't stop!" Ian finally spoke, and his pleas were immediately heard, and her hand returned yet again, this time stroking him slower. Now completely gone, Ian moaned out loud as Amara navigated the car through crossings and roundabouts and down small side streets. Sometimes her hand would be hard at work teasing Ian, sometimes it would be busy keeping her car on the road. But steadily, she pushed Ian closer and closer to orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Ian moaned when the car jerked and stopped, and with it, the stimulation ended too. Amara was smiling at him, her hands resting on her thighs. Ian's cock was throbbing wildly in his pants, but she had stopped just short of his orgasm.

"We are here!" Amara said brightly and got out of the car to unload Ian's bags. In the meantime, Ian stared dumbfoundedly out of the window after her, trying to gather himself. When he returned to more conscious thoughts, Amara was dangling a key in front of him.

"It is apartment 22. Your roommate won't be here for another week or two. We are still waiting for a few visa details. Call me when you have slept, and we can talk about dinner."

Ian nodded and got out of the car. "Oh yes, one more thing Ian. You seemed to quite enjoy our little car ride. I enjoyed it too, and I'm sure that you want more little nothings like this happening, right?

Ian nodded again.

"Then you have to remember, she nodded towards his crotch, that is my little, or well not so little, plaything, so no cumming. Deal?"

Stunned, Ian hesitated, a million thoughts running through his head. Amara had touched his cock, and she had almost made him cum! Just that was enough for a mental overload. And now, she was telling him not to masturbate. Forbidden thoughts of an imaginary mistress and memories of dark websites he had visited in his solitude in Boston mixed with the woman in front of him and what she was suggesting. But not cumming? No, he couldn't do that. But the next second, he found himself nodding. Then he smiled to himself. She wouldn't know even if he did cheat a little.

"I will know if you cheat, Ian. You never were a good liar."

The last part was painstakingly accurate. When Amara and Ian had worked together in Boston, he had only tried to lie to Amara once. He had forgotten about something he promised to do and gave a stupid fake excuse. She had just gotten up and left, not even dignifying him with a response. Ian was still nodding slowly, mostly signaling that he hadn't passed out yet.

"Promise me," Amara's voice seemed to hint at all the future possibilities with just those two words.

Staring into her brown eyes, he nodded, promising her not to cum. Amara smiled at him, ran a finger down his chest but stopped just short of his cock, "good decision." Then turned around and got in the car, leaving Ian in the driveway in front of his new apartment complex as she backed the car out and drove away.

12