All Comments on 'Tomes and Temptation'

by GadenKerensky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is what erotic fantasy is all about. Mysterious exploration leading to sex with a godly being. Your descriptions were amazing. They were thorough without boring me and your escalation of vulgarity as the seduction turned more intimate was choice. Your love of language really shows through in this piece. Great work!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 3 years ago

5 stars, this one might be highly rated on this site, or it might be marked down by a small number of haters as it will not be to everyone's taste.

The author many eyed hydra used to write some stories such as this on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An impressive tale full of mystery. The length to which you described places, characters, and events went into impressive detail so that it was as if I were actually there and watching everything unfold. Sometimes I don’t realize how much my own mind tends to fill in the blanks which only becomes noticeable when an author such as yourself comes along and fills in those blanks for me. The story seemed so much larger until I thought about it and remembered that it was basically two characters which is a nice reminder that a great tale can be created and told without an extreme number of characters while taking place in a large castle or world. I thoroughly enjoyed everything about your story and I cannot wait to see what else you manage to come up with. Thank you for everything you invested into this wonderful piece of work.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude! Dude! (Dude is a word which can be addressed to almost anyone.) Dis piece of Literotica was da bomb! You best make sure you keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A masterpiece, quite simply

It is rare to find stories of male humans and female monsters, and this is one of the best I've ever read. You put together a masterpiece.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Incredibly AWESOME!

Erotically written - just bitchen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

is there i pictuer of this snake woman

GadenKerenskyGadenKerensky8 months agoAuthor

There is indeed, on my Furaffinity, though I don't know if I'm allowed to link that here.

But I need to stress, when I say she's a snake, she is a literal snake. She doesn't have a humanoid body. She's sapient, but she is not a naga/lamia or anything like that, she is a monstrous snake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous