Tommy and the Twins

Story Info
Nerdy English guy gets lucky in a pub with identical twins.
5.7k words
4.2
33.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie and I are nerdy-looking guys. We are very nerdy-looking. Girls do not find the very nerdy look very attractive, so we do not have much luck with girls. Which is ironic because I have a big cock.

We are so alike in our nerdiness that most girls assume that we are brothers, if they notice us at all. Mostly they do not notice us, which is why they never get to know that I have a big cock. Their loss.

We were in our local pub, having a pint, when the twins walked in holding hands. Identical twins. I had never seen such beautiful girls in all my life. Perfectly groomed blonde curls, flawless skin, big blue eyes, long lashes and rosebud lips.

They were petite, little more than five feet tall, with the faces of angels and the bodies of porn stars.

They wore identical low-cut mini dresses which left little to the imagination, stockings and stilettos.

They had shapely legs, round butts, slim waists and fantastically full breasts with prominent nipples. Surely they must be wearing push-up bras. They sat at a table and picked up the drinks menus.

Ever the optimist, Charlie said, "Let's ask those two hot babes if we can buy them a drink, Tommy."

I sighed and followed him, drinks in hand, to the girls' table. I was dreading what would happen next.

We would ask them if they would like a drink, they would decline our offer and we would slink off with our tails between our legs while they watched us go with looks of contempt or pity on their pretty faces. I couldn't decide which was worse.

"Hello, ladies," he said, "I'm Charlie and this is Tommy, would you two ladies let us buy you a drink?"

I waited for the rebuff, which would be followed by the walk of shame, but it never came.

"Ooh yes please," said the first twin, "Pleased to meet you Charlie and Tommy, I'm Linda and this is Rachel, we're twins, and we'd like to try some Sex on the Beach."

"So would we, love," quipped Charlie, the silver-tongued seducer, "but we're twenty miles inland."

The twins actually laughed at his joke, and not just a polite laugh, they really thought it was funny.

We had a few drinks and few laughs and when I kissed Linda, or it might have been Rachel, she kissed me back, and tongue-wrestled me, and when I stroked her thigh she smiled and stroked mine. Charlie was having just as much luck with Rachel, or it might have been Linda. And most of the time the twins were holding hands with each other under the table.

Charlie and I told the twins that we lived just a five minute walk from the pub and would they like to come home with us? We didn't say for sex, but it was implied and they knew it. They said yes.

Everything was going fine until we got them out of the pub and tried to take them home. Charlie and I do live five minutes away from the pub, but in opposite directions. The twins refused to let go of each other's hand. They were getting distressed and Charlie was getting frustrated. I was mellow.

"We thought you were brothers," said one of the twins, close to tears, "we thought you lived in the same house. You both said that you lived with your mother in a two bedroom house."

"Sorry, for the misunderstanding. Two different mothers in two different houses."

"We're inseparable, you see, Tommy," sobbed the other twin, "we could only sleep with you boys if your beds were in the same room, and only then if they were close enough for us to hold hands."

"I've had enough of this crap," snarled Charlie, and he stormed off in a huff.

"We're like one person in two bodies," said the first twin, sobbing, "If one of us stubs a toe we both feel the pain. If one of us has an orgasm we both feel the pleasure. If one of us is ill we're both ill."

"This happens every time we meet a couple of nice boys," sobbed the other twin, "we're going to be virgins forever. We're going to die old maids."

I took them back into the pub and bought them drinks and calmed them down.

They told me that they had always been inseparable, they had sat next each other at school and now sat next to each other in the office where they worked. I got their whole life story.

"It seems to me girls, that you will never find boyfriends and you might as well stop trying."

They looked forlorn.

"I can methinks see a potential solution to your problem." I tend to talk like that after a few drinks."

"You can? What is it?" they chorused.

"You're never going to have a boyfriend each, you're going to have to share one."

"Share a boyfriend?" said the first twin, smiling. "That's a brilliant idea. You're a genius, Tommy."

"Will you be our boyfriend, Tommy?" said the second twin. "Will you let us share you?"

Did they really think I might say no? "Of course I will."

"We've got a king size bed in our room that's big enough for three." said the first twin. "It wouldn't have been big enough for four so it's a good job Charlie's gone."

We took a cab back to their place. We were in the back seat with me in the middle, the twins were okay with me between them so long as they could reach each other's hand if they felt the need.

I kissed first one twin and then the other, wet, sloppy, tongue-wrestling kisses, and I alternated between them many times during the twenty minute journey. I didn't have worry about whether or not I should touch their bodies, they eagerly guided my hands to their magnificent breasts and gently stroked my thighs.

I occasionally caught the lady cab driver glancing at us in her mirror. Maybe she thought I'd hired a couple of high-class hookers, how rich did she think I was?

Anyway, hookers don't pay the cab fare, the twins did.

At their house we went straight to their bedroom, it was a large room with a king-size bed. The bedroom had its own shower room attached. The twins lost no time in shedding their clothing and helping me to shed mine. They hadn't been wearing push-up bras, they didn't need them, their magnificently large tits were natural. What I saw was what I got.

One of the naked twins got down on all fours on the bed, the other twin sat astride her sister's back, facing backwards. She beckoned to me and I knelt in front of her. She took hold of my rock hard cock and guided it into her sister's wet pussy. Both twins gasped with pleasure. The twin facing me kissed me on the lips. She had her hands on my butt cheeks, urging me to thrust harder into her sister.

"Which twin are you?"

"I'm Linda," she said.

"I need a way to tell you apart, Linda. I've got an idea, L for Linda, L for left. R for Rachel, R for right. How about I put a hickey on your left tit and a hickey on Rachel's right tit?"

"Ooh, that's a lovely idea, Tommy, do mine now please."

"Where do you want it?"

"Just below the nipple, and don't be gentle."

I wasn't gentle and I gave her a great hickey. While I was doing the hickey the twins spoke.

"I want a finger in my butt hole," they said in unison. I hadn't expected that.

I reached round and slipped the middle finger of my right hand all the way into Linda's butt hole, but when I tried to put the middle finger of my left hand into Rachel's butt hole I found Linda's finger already there. Both twins were moaning with pleasure and very soon they orgasmed simultaneously.

"You came too, Linda?" Linda smiled and kissed me.

"We told you," she said, "if one of us comes, we both come. We're one person in two bodies."

The twins changed places. My cock was in Linda's pussy and Rachel was sitting on her back with my finger in her butt hole and her finger in Linda's. Rachel grasped my butt cheek to guide my thrusts.

"I'd like my hickey just below the nipple too, Tommy, would you like my finger in your butt hole?"

"No thanks, Rachel, I'm not into that kind of thing, but thanks for the offer."

This time I was even less gentle and Rachel's hickey was as great as Linda's. They orgasmed simultaneously again just as I finished it.

There was a chaise longue in the bedroom, they led me to it and laid me on my back with my cock in the air. The twins knelt on either side of me, they both squeezed their own tits together with their hands and then brought both pairs together with my cock crushed between four beautiful tits.

My cock was already slick with the juice of two pussies so the tits slid easily up and down it. At the bottom of the first stroke Rachel kissed my cock, at the bottom of the second Linda kissed it, and so on until I came in a mighty jet which the girls managed to direct evenly over all four tits.

"Can you guess what we're going to do with all of your come, Tommy?" asked Linda, smiling.

"Are you going to lick your own tits clean?" I really hoped they would.

"No, Tommy," said Rachel, "we're going to lick each other's tits clean. It's much more fun."

And it was much more fun for me to watch. Lots more fun.

When I woke the next morning I was alone in the big bed. Had I dreamed the sexy twins? No, they weren't in the bed but I had been woken by their muffled moans and squeals of ecstasy. I sat up.

There was a large circular rug in the centre of the bedroom floor and the naked twins were lying on it, sucking each other's clits, fingering each other's butt holes with their right hands and mauling each other's big tits with their left hands. They were in the throes of an almighty mutual orgasm.

They were oblivious to my presence. I sat on the chaise longue. Eventually they finished and saw me.

"Tommy," said Linda, "please don't tell our mum you caught us sucking each other's clits. Please."

"I won't tell your mum."

"And please don't tell our mum about the fingers in our butt holes and the tit groping," said Rachel.

"I won't tell your mum."

"Please don't tell our mum, Tommy," said Linda, "I suck your cock if you promise not to tell her."

"I promise I won't tell her."

"Promise not to tell, Tommy," said Rachel, "and I'll suck your cock too." Linda was already sucking it.

Linda gave my cock half a dozen sucks while Rachel was talking and then Rachel gave it half a dozen sucks while Linda talked. They continued to alternate and the conversation went like this.

Rachel sucking, Linda talking: "Mum would punish us if she found out, Tommy, she's very strict."

Linda sucking, Rachel talking: "That's right, Tommy, we'd much rather be punished by you."

Rachel sucking, Linda talking: "Would you like to spank us, Tommy, would you?

Linda sucking, Rachel talking: "I think you should spank us, Tommy, we've been very naughty girls."

Rachel sucking, Linda talking: "You should put us over your knee and spank us really hard, Tommy."

Linda sucking, Rachel talking: "A really, really hard spanking, Tommy, we have been so bad."

Rachel sucking, Linda talking: "And spank us again, Tommy, for bribing you with a cock sucking."

Linda sucking, Rachel talking: "Yes, spank us again, Tommy, and then we'll suck your cock again."

That was when I came into Linda's mouth. She did not swallow or spit. Rachel locked lips with her and tongue-wrestled her until they'd shared my come equally between them. Then they swallowed.

That was when I noticed my clothes had gone. They'd been in a heap on the floor. They were gone.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked. I really should have said, "Thanks for the lovely blowjob, darlings."

"Where did you leave them, Tommy dear?" asked Linda.

"Over there, on the floor."

"Looks like mum and Aunt Lucy have been sleepwalking again," said Rachel, "if they come across any clothing that hasn't been put away in a drawer or a closet they'll pick it up and put it in the laundry."

"Your mum and your Aunt Lucy sleepwalk together?"

"They're identical twins," said Linda, "they do everything together. They're inseparable."

"Don't tell me, they're one person in two bodies. If I put my cock in one of their mouths the other one would suck it, if I put my cock in one their pussies the other one would have an orgasm."

"Now you're getting the idea, Tommy," said Rachel, "but it's not quite as simple as that, they'd both experience the pleasure of sucking your cock and they'd both enjoy the orgasm that your cock in one of their pussies, or maybe in one of their butt holes, would surely bring."

"That's right, Tommy," said Linda, "it's a kind of twin telepathy. If you were to put Rachel over your knee and give her butt a good spanking, I would enjoy it just as much as her."

What was it with these girls and spanking? What was I going to do? I didn't have a stitch to wear.

All three of us were still stark naked.

"Go and have a shower, Tommy darling," said Rachel, "We'll get dressed and then we'll try to find out what happened to your clothes."

They both kissed me on the lips and I entered the shower room. If I'd asked them to they might have come in with me and soaped me up while I returned the compliment. Why didn't I ask them?

The shower room was the only one I've ever seen with two toilets side by side. I suppose that when one twin gets the urge to piss or shit so does the other, Twin telepathy. I wondered if they wiped their own backsides or each other's.

A few minutes later I emerged from the shower towelling myself off with a much too small towel.

The twins were wearing smart office suits the like of which I have never seen before. Their skirts were as short and their tops were as low-cut as the dresses they had worn in the pub the night before. They were showing just as much gorgeous flesh now as they had been then.

Their black stockings and black stilettos made them look even sexier, if that was even possible.

The only difference between them was their lipstick, one twin wore red, the other pink.

"Wow, you look fabulous, ladies, but what's with the lipstick?"

"That's so you can tell us apart, Tommy lover," said the twin with red lips, "R for Rachel, R for Ruby Red. L for Linda, L for Lovers' Blush, that's a shade of pink." I got the impression the twins had made that name up because they didn't have a lipstick with a colour that began with L, but what the hell.

"Also, Tommy dearest, it amuses us to keep our boss guessing, and moist," said Linda with the pink lips, "she's a horny lesbian and she's got the hots for both of us. When we go to lunch we'll switch lipsticks and when we go back to the office we'll switch desks."

"We've a little time to spare before we have to leave for work, Tommy sweetheart," said Rachel, "would you like a blowjob now or after we've been to ask mum and Aunt Lucy about your clothes?"

"Couldn't one of you give me the blowjob while the other goes to talk to your mum and aunt?" As soon as I'd said it I knew it was a mad thing to say. What kind of idiot turns down a two-girl blowjob?

"Sorry, Tommy dear," said Linda, "we're inseparable, we come as a pair, we're really sorry but you'll just have to make do with both of us. I hope you don't mind." I dare say I'd just have to make do.

"Of course I don't mind. I'll have my blowjob now please. I'd like to lie on the chaise longue with you two kneeling on either side of me, if that's okay with you."

"That's fine with us, Tommy love," said Rachel as we got into our positions, "but we haven't got time to strip for you and it would ruin our outfits if you came all over our tits."

"If I spread my legs, girls, and put this thick cushion under my butt, do you think one of you could suck my cock while the other sucks my balls? You could change places about every fifteen seconds."

"Ooh, Tommy darling," said Linda, "you do think of the most delightful things to give us girls the maximum pleasure possible. I think we're falling in love with you." And she started sucking my balls.

Rachel was already sucking my cock. They changed places every fifteen seconds. It was pure heaven. I wished it would never end. I advise every man reading this to receive oral sex from identical twins at least once a day. It's an experience like no other and you'll regret it to your dying day if you don't.

I managed to hold on for about ten minutes before I exploded into Linda's mouth. Rachel immediately locked lips with her sister and they tongue-wrestled until each twin had an equal share of my come, and then they swallowed. And they thanked me profusely for allowing them to do it.

Their lipstick was totally messed up and they had to redo it. They went off in search of my clothes.

Minutes later they returned with the bad news. And a pink dressing gown that was too small for me.

"Your clothes are in the wash, Tommy pet," said Rachel, "you can wear this until they're dry."

"We have to go to work now, Tommy babe," said Linda, "mum and Aunt Lucy are cooking some breakfast for you. You can get acquainted with them. We'll be back about six. If you're still here at six we'll know that you want to move in with us and be our boyfriend. I hope you're still here at six."

"So do I, Tommy my sweetness," said Rachel, "if you become our official boyfriend at six you will have to be faithful to us thereafter. Until six you can enjoy all the pleasures this house has to offer."

I put on the pink dressing gown and went downstairs. I could smell bacon cooking so I followed my nose to the kitchen-diner where I found two petite women in pink dressing gowns who looked exactly like Rachel and Linda, if about fifteen years older. They were just as beautiful as the younger twins and their skimpy pink dressing gowns could not disguise their fabulously voluptuous bodies.

"Hi, Tommy," said one of them, "I'm Ruth, Rachel and Linda's mum, and this is my twin sister Lucy."

"Pleased to meet you, and I have to say that you have two very beautiful daughters."

"Thanks, Tommy," said Ruth, "they said that you were a very polite young man, and handsome too."

Handsome? I think I blushed. "Thanks, and by the way, their mum and aunt are very beautiful too."

"That's very nice of you, Tommy," said Lucy, "do you think our bodies are as sexy as theirs?"

They shed their dressing gowns and stood there stark naked and smiling.

"Yes I do. Rachel and Linda have fabulous bodies. Your bodies are fabulous in a slightly more mature fashion but they are just as sexy and just as desirable."

"My daughters tell us you have big cock, Tommy," said Ruth, "can we see it?"

Ruth didn't wait for an answer, she just untied the cord and slipped the gown off me. She guided me to a chair and sat me down. She dropped to her knees and fondled my cock which was already hard.

"Why does your cock have my daughters' lipstick on it, Tommy?" she asked, "and your balls too. Ruby Red and Lovers' Blush, my favourite shades. Haven't you had a shower this morning?"

"Yes I have but the girls gave me another blowjob after I'd showered. They are very affectionate."

"It's a very nice cock, Tommy, and it's just as big as the girls said it was. Would you like us to suck it?"

"I'd love you to, Ruth, but I promised Rachel and Linda that I would be faithful to them."

"They told us that you promised to be faithful to them from six o'clock this evening, Tommy," said Lucy. Ruth was already sucking my cock. "It's a long time till six o'clock. My name starts with L, so why don't you put a hickey on my left tit, just below the nipple? When you've done that I'll suck your cock while you put a hickey on Ruth's right tit. And then we'll fix you some breakfast."

I got the impression they were testing my stamina so I held on for as long as I could. They changed places several times, one of them on her knees sucking my cock and the other kissing me on the mouth and directing my hands to her beautiful tits, now decorated with hickeys for identification.

Eventually I came in Ruth's mouth. Lucy locked lips with her and they tongue-wrestled until they'd shared my come equally between them. Then they swallowed. They smiled at me.

"I wouldn't allow my daughters to buy a car without first having it checked out by an expert," said Ruth, "and the same goes for a boyfriend. We're the experts on checking out boyfriends."

12