Tommy and the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They led me to a table and I sat. We were all still naked but I had the only body with any hair on it.

"Have some coffee and toast, Tommy," said Lucy, "while we fix you some bacon, sausage and eggs."

We sat around the table and talked while I ate a full breakfast, but Ruth and Lucy just had coffee.

"I don't suppose you saw my girls doing anything they shouldn't, Tommy, "did you?" asked Ruth.

"I don't know what you mean, Ruth." I think I did know what she meant but I wasn't going to say it.

"We once caught them sucking each other's clits," said Lucy.

"And fingering each other's butt holes and groping each other's tits," said Ruth, "have you seen them doing anything like that, Tommy? You would tell me if you had, wouldn't you?"

I had to lie. "Of course I would, Ruth, but I haven't seen them do anything they shouldn't."

"Bless you for lying to protect your girlfriends, Tommy," said Ruth, smiling, "I'm afraid we've been pulling your leg, and so have they. You see, it's no secret that Rachel and Linda suck each other's clits every morning, Lucy and I do it too. We've not done it yet this morning, would you like to watch?"

They cleared the small, circular dining table and lay on it on their right sides with their right legs curled up and their left legs up in the air. They positioned themselves to that they could each suck the other's clit while shoving a finger deep into her butt hole and mauling her tits with the free hand.

I watched for a while in fascination until Lucy removed her finger from Ruth's butt hole and beckoned me closer. She gently took hold of my swollen ball sack and drew my hard cock to her lips. She gave it an enthusiastic sucking before guiding my cock balls-deep into Ruth's hungry butt hole.

Both twins moaned with pleasure as it slipped in more easily than I had expected, they must have lubed up in preparation. Still holding my ball sack, Lucy set the rhythm for my deep thrusting.

Ruth and Lucy orgasmed simultaneously, that twin telepathy again. Lucy removed my cock from Ruth's butt and gave it several more sucks. She smiled at me as her finger slid back into Ruth's butt.

"My turn now, Tommy," she said, "please don't be gentle."

I walked around the table to where Ruth was waiting for me. She gave my cock several sucks before slipping it into the butt hole her finger had just vacated. She set up the same rhythm of thrusting.

Again Ruth and Lucy orgasmed simultaneously and Ruth could see I was close to coming myself.

"Would you prefer to come in Lucy's butt, Tommy," she asked, "or in my mouth?"

"In your mouth please, Ruth." I wanted to watch again as they shared my come with their tongues.

"Wow, Tommy," said Ruth, as she swallowed when they'd finished sharing, "that's one hell of a cock you've got there, our butt holes have never been so fulfilled. My girls are so lucky. When they're old enough they'll really enjoy having their sphincters stretched by that gorgeous monster."

When they're old enough? What did she mean by that, they were twenty, how old was old enough?

"Why don't you sit on the couch and watch the porno channel, Tommy," said Lucy, "while Ruth and I get on with our housework?"

They switched on the TV for me. The porno channel was showing a series of short BDSM movies in which men with big cocks were treating nude women with big tits like slaves and savagely punishing them for the slightest transgression. Despite their cries of pain and their howls of anguish the big-titted women kept coming back for more and rewarding their tormentors by sucking their cocks.

Every hour, on the hour, Ruth and Lucy would ask me if I would like a two-girl blowjob and every hour, on the hour I would say yes. And they were very good at it, just as good as Ruth's daughters.

Ruth was walking past me holding a duster when a particularly loud scream from the TV caught her attention and she glanced at the screen.

"Ooh, look at those whip marks on that girl's tits and butt, Tommy," she said, "aren't they pretty? Lucy's cooking your lunch, it should be ready in about fifteen minutes. Can I get you anything?"

"A cold beer would be nice, Ruth, and I'd be a lot more comfortable if I had a footstool."

I gave her shapely naked butt a resounding but affectionate slap as she hurried off to do my bidding.

She returned pouring a can of beer into a glass. She handed it to me along with a small bowl of nuts.

"I'm sorry but we don't have a footstool, Tommy," said Ruth, "you'll just have to make do with me."

She got down on all fours in front of me and put a cushion her naked back.

Gratefully, I rested my feet on the cushion and I spent the next fifteen minutes in comfort, watching the porno channel and drinking my beer. I thought to myself, as I rested the ice-cold glass on the small of Ruth's back and wedged the bowl between her butt cheeks: 'You would never treat women the way the guys in these movies do, Tommy. You're a gentleman, you treat women with respect'.

"Ooh, that feels nice, Tommy," Called Lucy from the kitchen. "That beer mug is really, really cold and the nut bowl is a very snug fit." There goes that twin telepathy again.

"By the way, Tommy, what do you do for a living?" asked Ruth.

"I am between jobs at the moment, Ruth." I'd been sacked for turning up at work an hour late once too often. It's not my fault there's only one bus every hour.

A fly landed on Ruth's butt, I swiped at it with the TV clicker. I missed the fly but the clicker came down hard on Ruth's naked butt cheek with a loud THWACK. Ruth and Lucy both yelped but not one drop of beer or a single nut was spilled.

"Well don't be in too much of a hurry finding a new job, Tommy," said Ruth, "I think we're going to enjoy having you around the house. I'm having fun. Any time you need a footstool, I'm your girl."

"Lunch is served," said Lucy. And very nice it was too, with a four-tit cock massage for dessert.

Afterwards we sat at the table and talked some more.

"I have twenty year old twin daughters too, Tommy," said Lucy, "Rebecca and Lucinda, they were born on the same day as Rachel and Linda, mine and Ruth's twentieth birthday, and they are dead ringers for them. If you saw them together you would think they were a set of quads."

"Wow, that's some coincidence, Lucy, and I wouldn't have guessed that you and Ruth were forty."

"We're Forty-double-D actually, Tommy," said Lucy, "just like our daughters. But considering that both pairs of twins have the same father and they were conceived just a few minutes apart, it's not really that big of a coincidence. Their father is dead, by the way. We didn't know it at the time but he was a petty crook, he stole a car and crashed it into a tree before we even knew we were pregnant."

"Sadly, Tommy," said Ruth, "Lucy's daughters are still virgins for the very same reason that Rachel and Linda were virgins until you came along. All six of us all live here together."

"My daughters, Rebecca and Lucinda, work on the ferry, Tommy," said Lucy "so they are away for several days at a time. They should be back home this afternoon."

"If they are back before six o'clock I may be able to help them with their virginity problem, Lucy, but after six I won't even be able to put hickeys on their tits without Rachel and Linda's permission."

"The ferry docks at four o'clock and the girls usually take the bus to get here at six, Tommy, which will be too late," said Lucy, "I'll text them and tell them to take a taxi and to tell the driver to hurry."

Late that night I was snuggled up in bed between Rachel and Linda after I'd given them five orgasms each, due to the twin telepathy they always have the same number of orgasms.

"I've been thinking, girls, hickeys on the tits are fine for identification in the daylight but they are not much use in the dark. I think that you, Rachel, should have your right nipple pierced and a gold ring inserted, and you Linda should have your left nipple pierced and a gold ring inserted. That way I'll know who's who in the dark just by feeling your tits."

"Ooh, that's a lovely idea, Tommy dear," said Linda, "we'll get our nipples pierced in our lunch break tomorrow. And, by the way, thanks for deflowering our cousins, and half sisters, Rebecca and Lucinda, they said they really enjoyed it and they too are thinking of finding a nice man to share. A nice man with a big cock. Does your friend Charlie have a big cock?"

"I've no idea how big Charlie's cock is, girls, I've never seen it and I don't want to see it. But I really don't think he's the man for the job. He hasn't got the temperament. I don't think he could handle two gorgeous babes who are dead ringers for you two gorgeous babes."

"Tommy love," said Rachel, "I know you have promised to be faithful to us, but would you mind terribly if we told Rebecca and Lucinda they could borrow you once in a while until they find a man of their own? We could even get together occasionally and give you a four-girl blowjob."

"If mum and Aunt Lucy joined us, Tommy petal," said Linda, "we could make it a six-girl blowjob."

"Well I suppose I could help the poor girls out once in a while. Of course Rebecca and Lucinda will have get their nipples pierced just like yours. Tell me, do you two ever get together with Rebecca and Lucinda for a four-girl clit-sucking session? I'd really like to watch that if you do."

"We'll arrange one for you tomorrow after work, Tommy my lover," said Linda, "and you don't just have to watch, there's a big round table downstairs which will take all four of us girls as we suck each other's clits, so there'll be eight tits, four mouths, four pussies and four tight, virgin, lubed-up butt holes at cock height and they'll all be yours.

"We'll be very, very naughty girls and if we get too naughty please feel free to spank our butts."

"Of course Rebecca and Lucinda will have to get their nipples pierced, Tommy pet," said Rachel, "but maybe they should have barbells instead of rings inserted so that you can tell us apart. Did you enjoy it when mum and Aunt Lucy asked you to put your lovely big cock in their butt holes?"

"Yes, it was great, especially when they both sucked it going in and coming out."

"It's just that a while ago, when we still looking to get a boyfriend each, Tommy sugar," said Linda, "mum told us not to have anal sex until we're twenty-one. Well, she's not the boss of us any more."

"Isn't she?"

"No, our mum isn't the boss of us any more, Tommy poppet," said Rachel, "you are. Tomorrow we'll get our nipples pierced in our lunch break and we'll buy some anal lube on our way home. I think we should buy two butt plugs too to train our butt holes to open wide for your lovely big cock, and two butt plugs and some anal lube for Rebecca and Lucinda, but only with your permission of course."

Rachel's hand was wrapped around my cock and Linda's hand was wrapped around my balls.

"Yes, we won't do anything without your permission of course, Tommy honey," said Lucy, "you're the boss of us now. You call the shots. What you say goes. You give the orders and we obey.

"May we have your permission to give you another blowjob before you go to sleep, Master?"

THE END


12