Tommy Has a Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, not all of them, just a very lucky couple of students, one couple each week, and it's just for one day. But, I think you would really like it. You would get to run around and show all the girls your cute wittle wee-wee wiggling in the air. Wouldn't that be fun?"

It had sounded like a lot of fun, until she put it like that.

She read to him about how Ms. Billingsley played with Michael's penis beneath the table during the formal luncheon and, quite naturally, Miss Landers reached under the bed covers to handle Tom's erect penis as she did so. It was excruciatingly arousing, having your own hard cock fondled and caressed while the pretty Miss Landers read to you about how Michael's was stroked near to orgasm by the buxom Ms. Billingsley. She slid her clenched fist up and down his hard dick beneath the covers, the blankets going rapidly up and down with the pounding of her fist, as she read about Ms. Billingsley doing the same thing to Michael's stiff, hard cock. She read about how hard it was for Michael to avoid ejaculating all over Ms. Billingsley's hand, and Tom suddenly felt a comparable urge to do likewise.

"Yea, I know how he feels," he breathlessly confessed.

"Oh, Tommy, I'm sorry," Miss Landers said, halting her stroking of his cock. "Are you having some difficulty yourself?"

His balls were really aching. He had been again so close to cumming. "Yes, yes I am," he confessed, so hoping that she would find it in her heart to let him have relief, as Mrs. Canfield had provided for Michael in human figure drawing.

"Well, I better leave the little man alone then." She let go of his cock and withdrew her hand from beneath the blankets. "We certainly can't have you wetting yourself in bed. Goodness, gracious, what would your mother say? Getting all her lovely clean sheets and blankets all wet with your messy, sticky ejaculation. My, my, my. You know, it can leave quite a stain. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

"No, ma'am," he glumly replied.

"Have you begun to have wet dreams, Tommy?" She was back to treating him like a little kid.

He looked her in the eye and exclaimed, with as much authority as he could, wearing his cowboy pj's, "I never even had them when I was little."

"Now, Tommy, all healthy little boys have accidents at night. It's really nothing to be ashamed about. You may even have one tonight."

He surely might if he didn't take care of himself first. The fact was that he did have them for a little while when he was a kid, before he realized that he could avoid them, most of the time, by jerking off when he went to bed. In fact, at times jerking off to fantasies about Miss Landers, which didn't help him lose his erection now, her being right in bed with him at the moment.

For a moment he recalled one of those times when he pounded his pud in bed, fantasizing about doing it with Miss Landers. Imagine if she suddenly just appeared next to him in bed, all tucked in with him, wearing only sexy undies. He would have cum so hard, so quickly. And, now, here she was.

Miss Landers resumed her reading, telling Tom about how Michael took a shower with the girls, ogling all the naked bouncing boobs, and how Chrissie masturbated Bennie in the boys' locker room, making him squirt so very far across the floor, and then how Chrissie posed for the political science class, raising her naked bottom high up in the air. He thought the best part was when Chrissie took Michael's penis in her mouth and pretended that it was so big that it choked her. He sure hoped that they would get together by the end of the story. He liked happy endings.

It was indeed a long story, but one for which it wasn't hard to stay awake, nor hard to stay hard. In fact, Tom was surreptitiously playing with himself beneath the blankets. That was one big advantage in being under the covers. He bent up his right leg to make a little tent that would hide the sight of the movement of his hand.

Not surprisingly though he came close to cumming a couple of times. He considered just letting himself go. Would she really notice? Well, actually, very likely so, as he was half turned towards her and some of it would squirt at her, perhaps even get on her, and even if not, if she rolled over to him she would notice the wetness. Still, it might in fact be worth whatever might happen just to finally cum. The sound of her sweet, lovely voice was so terribly nice, describing in detail how the naked Chrissie again took Michael's cock into her mouth when they got back to the Dean's office. He slid his own hand up and down his cock, staring at Miss Lander's lovely breasts encased in such a sexy brassiere, the tops of her big white boobs rising and falling as she read to him the story just as she had done as her teacher, in the front of the class, but reading now about hard cocks being held by pretty hands and being kissed by pretty lips and then squirting their loads all over the place.

And, when she finished the story, with Michael exploding a huge load into Chrissie's willing mouth, he was himself past hope. His balls ached so terribly bad.

She closed her book. "Well, wasn't that a wonderful story, Tommy?"

"Yes, ma'am." he gasped.

"It wasn't too long, now, was it?"

"No, ma'am."

"I don't think so, and it did have such a happy ending."

Unlike his own, he thought.

"And, very educational too. Were you listening closely when Mrs. Canfield was describing Chrissie's vagina?"

He had been listening very closely throughout the whole story, particularly when Mrs. Canfield was describing Chrissie's vagina. Actually, it wasn't the best part of the story for him, but he was at least listening closely.

"Have you, yourself, ever seen a girl's vagina, Tommy?"

He certainly had, but he knew the right answer. "No, ma'am, no, I never have."

Miss Landers cocked her head and gave him a suspicious look, like she wasn't too sure he was being entirely honest, although she was also half-smiling. She could understand that the boy might not want to admit to something like that, particularly to her, his teacher. She decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably had seen one or two, but she doubted that it would have been that many. After all, he was just eighteen.

"Well, goodness, I hope then that some of the parts of the story weren't too difficult for you to understand."

He thought he might now have figured this out, at last. "Well, I really didn't understand what the word 'clitoris,' meant." Would she bite?

"Well, that is a big word, but it might be best for you to ask your mother about that."

"Oh gosh, Miss Landers, would you please explain it to me? I don't think I could talk to my mother about things like that."

Miss Landers smiled at him. She could see what he was up to. She wasn't born yesterday. Many a boy had tried to fool her in the past, and rarely did they succeed. But, still, it wasn't like she hadn't been encouraging him, at least a bit.

"Well, would you like to see Miss Lander's clitoris, Tommy?"

His eyes lit up. "Oh yes, Miss Landers, I would! Very much so. Would you really do that for me?"

"Oh, I don't know. I don't know if your mother would approve of such a thing. Have your other babysitters shown you their clitoris's?"

"No Miss Landers, no, of course not. But, they were much younger than you and, besides, you're my teacher. Teachers are supposed to teach you about things. And, I won't tell my mother about it, if you want. I can keep a secret."

"Well, you have been a very good boy this evening. I will be telling your mother that. I guess it wouldn't hurt. Here, pull back the covers so that you can see me, down there."

He burst out from beneath the covers, his stiff cock waving in the air before him.

"Oh my goodness, Tommy, you're still all stiff and hard. I guess he's a little excited about seeing his teacher's button, isn't he?"

"Yes, ma'am, he is. He sure is." He thought it best at this point to fully play along. He pulled the covers off her in one full swoop, revealing to his eyes once again the teacher's white lace panties, garter belt, and nylons. He must have the sexiest teacher in the school!

She gave him a motherly smile. "Would you like to take off the teacher's panties for her, Tommy?" It's always nice to let little boys do things themselves, and they so much enjoy helping out the teacher. Miss Landers recalled how Tommy, when he was in fact a little boy, would often come to her house to do favors around the yard. He probably would like doing this for her.

"Yes, ma'am!" He positioned his knees on either side of her thighs and grasped hold of the waistband of her panties. 'Please don't let this be a dream now,' he said to himself, also anticipating that any moment she would likely come up with some bizarre excuse to call it off.

But, he didn't give her much time for that, as he hurriedly yanked her panties down. "Don't tear the nylons, Tommy! Goodness, gracious, what a very eager boy. It's like you've never even seen one before." She then brought a hand to her mouth and smiled. "Oh my, yes, I forgot, you haven't."

Once her panties were fully removed, she brought her legs up to her chest and spread them open, providing him with a very open and clear view of her womanly cunt.

This was not, of course, the first cunt Tom had ever seen, but it was certainly among, if not the most, special one he had seen. It was the cunt of Miss Landers, and it was indeed truly beautiful. She was covered in a delicate growth that only hinted at hiding what was underneath. Her mound was full and rose up high, a very prominent and inviting platform, split down the middle by very full, fleshy flaps. Her inner labia were thin, wavy pink folds that reached out, like a flower, providing a wet, stimulating, fleshy entrance; the outer folds were thicker, more cushiony and enveloping. And, to top it off, she was glistening with arousal.

"Do you think your teacher has a pretty vagina, Tommy?"

"Yes, yes I do, very much so."

She laughed. "Well, I suppose all boys would have to say that, wouldn't they, Tommy. When did you ever tell a teacher her vagina wasn't so pretty?"

He wasn't too sure whether or not she actually had a point there. He just knew his cock felt like it wanted to burst through its own skin, it was straining so hard to get to her.

"Now, here, the vulva, is the exterior part." She drew her finger along her soft, white mound, parting the delicate hairs as she went. He was so jealous of this finger. "The vulva includes this lovely soft mound called the mons pubis, or more elegantly, the mons veneris." She took her eyes off her mons veneris to look him in the eye. "I like to call it the 'mound of Venus.' Don't you think that's so romantic?"

"Yea, it really is." Actually, he could care less.

"You see? I actually have two rows of lips, twice as many to kiss you with." She lifted up her pelvis a bit to give him a good look. "The outer, larger lips, are the labia majora." She pinched them between her index finger and thumb, and pulled them up. "You can even stretch them." He wondered if she would ask her pupil if he would like to give it a try. She let go and then grasped the inner lips in a similar manner, "And these are the labia minora, the inner lips. Would you like to feel them for yourself?"

"Oh yes, yes, thank you, Miss Landers." He recalled saying that many times before when she had offered him an opportunity to explore for himself a classroom show and tell. He had never felt though more sincere in his interest than at this moment. He leaned down toward her or, more accurately, toward her cunt, and carefully explored her lips. They were indeed so soft, so fleshy, so warm, and so wet.

He was not actually trying to arouse her, but it was apparent that the innocent (or seemingly innocent) fingers of the young man were having an effect. "Yes, well, that's enough," she said. "Lean in, Tommy, and look more closely." She didn't have to say so twice.

"Now, Tommy, you should know that the term, 'vagina,' is often used inaccurately to refer to the entire female genitalia. Strictly speaking, the vagina is just the slippery, wet, hot, tight, pliable hole." She spread open both lips wide to show him her hole. It did indeed look very slippery, wet, and hot. "Fortunately for you, I suppose, it really isn't very large, only about four inches deep. You could really then fill me up very nicely," and boy did he want to.

Perhaps it was an insult, but one that he would comfortably overlook at this point.

"Up here, though, higher up, is, of course, my urethral opening." She blushed modestly. "That's, of course, where I pee from. Would you like to see your teacher pee sometime, Tommy?"

Now, that was a really tough question, one he certainly wouldn't want on a test. "If you would let me. I've never seen a girl pee before." When in doubt, honesty is the best policy.

She conveyed a mock surprise and shock. "Tommy Jackson, what a very, very naughty boy you are. Does your mummy know you want to see your teacher pee?"

Maybe honesty isn't the best policy. He looked worried. 'Please don't end this now. I'll be good.'

She saw his frightened expression and smiled reassuringly. "Don't you worry. You're little secret is safe with me. Anyway, I certainly can't pee right now, can I, and, besides, I haven't shown you the very special spot on a girl. Do you see this little nub right here, poking out from beneath her hood?"

"Yes, ma'am, I do," he softly replied.

"That's my clitoris, Tommy. Do you know how to spell 'clitoris'?"

"Yes, ma'am." 'Please don't ask me to spell it,' he thought. Frankly, he was feeling so excitedly confused that he might indeed misspell it.

"When you have a girlfriend, someday, Tommy, this will be a very important part of her when you make love. It's like her own little penis. Would you like to suck on my penis, Tommy?"

He looked into her eyes, with considerable surprise. "Really, you mean it? I could do that?"

"Well, of course, Tommy. I think it would be very educational." She slid a bit further down in the bed. "Now, here, you get your face in here and suckle my clitoris like a good little boy."

He literally dove in. He so desperately wanted some sexual contact, and he quickly went to work. He had used his tongue and lips on a girl before. He was not inexperienced. He in fact considered himself to be pretty good at it. But, being the good boy that he was, he did not do anything more than she had instructed. He just sucked and sucked and sucked on her clit, squeezing it between his lips and drawing in her sweet feminine juices. Well, actually, he did do more than just suck. He also did quite a bit of licking, as well as pressing his lips and tongue against her clit, rubbing them around and around her feminine stiffie.

"Tommy, Tommy, that's very good, yes, that's being a very good boy. Oh your mother would be so proud, so proud of her good little boy." She grabbed his head with both of her hands and ground his face into her cunt, twitching and gyrating her cunt against his lips and tongue, making quite a mess of his face.

It didn't take long for her to cum. This had in fact been quite a stimulating evening for Miss Landers, as well as for her pupil. She didn't do all those things, parade around in her undies, repeatedly play with his erection, simply for the sake of punishment. No, she did it as well because she truly enjoyed it, and now she had the young man's lips and tongue working her clit so hard, so furiously, so frenetically, so deliriously.

"Tommy, yes, that's it, so good, such a good boy, so lovely," she gasped as she felt her climax sweep through her body. She clutched her thighs together, gripping the young man's head between her thighs, crushing him like a wrestler, but doing so within the frenzy of an orgasmic ecstasy. "Oh my, yes," she moaned as she felt her body twitch and tremble with each wave of delirious passion coursing through her in tidal waves of lustful satisfaction. Juices squirted from her cunt onto the boy's face.

When she was done she kept her grip on him for awhile, not letting him come out for a breath of fresh air, or any air for that matter. She just held him there, held his face to her cunt, his lips to her lips, as she caught her breath, enjoying the blissful sweet moment.

And, then she released the boy, her pupil. She would have expected him to lurch away, thankful for the escape from her smothering hold, but he only just slowly lifted his face, all red with passion, all covered with her juices.

She smiled sweetly, gratefully, at the young man. "Well, I guess I should give you a gold star for that, shouldn't I, Tommy." He had gotten many gold stars when he was in her class. He took great pride in that. Giving a teacher an orgasm with his lips and tongue though pretty much topped all prior gold stars, even the one for best penmanship, which had in fact required a considerable amount of work on his part.

"Come here, Tommy, and let Miss Landers give you a kiss."

He crawled up to her, to kiss her on the lips, but she said, "No, no, Tommy. Not on your lips. I want to kiss you like you kissed me."

He felt as if a huge burden was suddenly lifted from his shoulders. It was finally over. She was actually going to do it. She was actually going to provide him with relief, and it was going to be with her mouth. Miss Landers, his sixth grade teacher, was going to suck him off. He only hoped that he wouldn't shoot off before he even got it to her mouth, her lips.

He inched his way up higher on the bed, getting his knees positioned on either side of her upper body as she lay back against a pillow lodged between her head and the headboard. "I'm also a bit concerned, Tommy, that you've been so excited for so long this evening that you might even have a wet dream, and I wouldn't want your mother to discover that in the morning. No, no."

As his cock came up closer to her face she lightly touched his balls, and he suddenly lurched. They had been so fully engorged for so long that they were now rather tender. "Oh yes, my goodness. You really are quite full, aren't you. Well, bring your little stiff man up to me and I'll see if I can take care of him."

He climbed up to the top of the bed, his head actually at the level of his bedroom window.

"You watch outdoors for your parents' car. They should be coming home soon and, if they do, it would probably be best for you to get right into bed." Frankly, if they did suddenly arrive, it would be unlikely that Miss Landers would be able to get downstairs and dressed in time, or at least it would be pretty close. Nor would he even likely tell her that they had arrived. He was not about to let this end prematurely now.

"Now, don't take too long to do this. They could be home any minute."

Taking too long was not going to be his problem. He brought his hard, stiff cock to her lips. "Goodness, Tommy," she said, "It looks a little bit bigger than before. Have you grown up somehow this evening?"

He smiled.

"I guess it's just that you look so much bigger when it's towering over me like that, right against my face." She then took hold of the shaft with her right hand, formed a big "O" with her mouth, and pulled him inside, into the warm, wet cavity of her mouth, where she greeted him with her tongue, immediately bathing the swollen bulb all over and around, sliding her soft, wet tongue across every inch of his crown, even licking up and down his slit.

"Oh my gosh, Miss Landers," he breathlessly gasped. Her soft, wet tongue felt so intensely good, so severe, so powerful.

But, she instantly pulled back, popping his cock out of her mouth. He groaned with so much disappointment. She said, "Tommy, fuck me. I want you to fuck my mouth with your big, hard manly cock. Fuck my mouth likes it's your little girlfriend's tight sweet pussy," and with that rather explicit direction she again took him into her mouth, and he did indeed proceed to fuck her, just as his teacher had instructed.