Tommy's First Year at College Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was quite thrilled. This girl had just kissed him spontaneously. It made him feel very happy. "OK. You arrived at just the right moment. I've just finished this essay. I'll give it a quick read-through in the morning before E-mailing it to my tutor. Where would you like to go?"

"Not to the Lion. It's getting a bit boring. How about the Pink Panther?" The Pink Panther was Camford's newest pub, working hard to attract the gay clientèle of Camford.

"Do you really want to go to a gay pub?" asked Tommy. "The last time my gay cousin Sandro and his partner were in Camford, they took me there. It was a bit naughty of them, because I was not old enough to drink legally, and they bought me a half pint of bitter, and I had to drink it out of politeness. That was before my fathers trained me to appreciate and enjoy beer. The pub is not too in-your-face gay, because it wants to attract lesbians, who have problems in ordinary pubs, where the clientèle tends to make remarks about dikes if two women go in together."

"Tommy, Tommy, don't be stuffy! You are very uptight sometimes."

"That's because I don't want you to think that I'm gay. I've not rushed making love to you because I want us to get to know one another properly. I'm not the kind of man who wants to get a woman into bed by their third date. But that doesn't mean that I don't want to! If you really want to go to the Pink Panther, I'll take you."

"I don't want to go with one of my girlfriends, because I might get mistaken for a lesbian!"

"Your father's new job is just a pretext, isn't it? You really want to visit this pub! But that kiss that you gave me was so nice that I will do anything for you! Let me just get a coat and scarf: it's too cold to go out in just a hoody."

The Pink Panther seemed to be unable to make up its mind whether to be restrained and dignified, or pink and kitsch. It had two bars that contrasted these two properties, and Tommy was firm that they should go in the restrained bar, which was small and quiet, while the pink bar was large and noisy. They went up to the bar together and Carol insisted on buying the first round. She had her half of rough cider, while Tommy opted for a pint of the pub's own commissioned brew, called Rainbow Gold. To his surprise the beer was excellent.

They sat down in a corner and Carol smiled happily at Tommy. Seeing this made Tommy himself happy, so much so that he whispered to her "You look sweet!" As this was the nearest to an endearment that he had ever spoken, he felt surprised at his own boldness. He had tried and failed numerous times to analyse his own emotions. He didn't feel that he was in love, but he felt proud and honoured that Carol seemed to like him.

As for Carol, her invitation to go out stemmed from a new resolution to kick-start the physical side of their relationship. If Tommy was 'courting too slow,' she realized that she should make the running. She did not doubt that he would respond: she knew that all men respond to overtures from women (except Joseph and Potiphar's wife). Tommy reached out and took hold of her hand.

They sat comfortably together for a few minutes, and then Carol got up to go to the toilet. As soon as she had left the room, a man came up to Tommy, sat beside him on the bench seat and put his arm round him. "Can I buy you another drink?" the man said. "You're not really interested in her, are you?" he asked. "You've got gay written all over you!"

Tommy stood up and shook himself free from the man's arm. "What the fuck do you think you are doing? I don't want another drink, and I don't want your company! Just bugger off!"

At that moment, Carol returned from the ladies' toilet, just in time to see Tommy engaged in an argument with a strange man. At once she grabbed Tommy's arm and led him out of the room. "Let's go back to college," she said, and they left the pub hastily, leaving their half-drunk glasses behind.

"Thanks for getting me away!" said Tommy. That guy was trying to seduce me. He said I had gay written all over me!"

"You're not gay!" said Carol, and then whispered, "do you want to prove it with me?"

"Do you really mean that?" asked Tommy.

"Of course!" she said, "I wouldn't have said it otherwise! I'm not the sort of woman to lead men on and then refuse them what they want. But you have to decide when you want to do it." Tommy took her hand and they hurried back to college.

They went into Carol's room and she started to make coffee. "Thank you for getting me out of that awkward situation, said Tommy. "But I think that I'm about to disappoint you. We still need to get to know one another better. I need to know that I'm getting involved in a long-term relationship before I fuck you, if you don't mind the crude way that I was brought up to talk. Let's just get more intimate first before we get vaginal. I really want to spend time kissing and cuddling you. I'm slowly falling in love, but it's going to take time! We can do everything short of fucking though. You can wank me off if you want to be sure that I'm male. Deep petting is also fine. Surely my attitude fits in with your upbringing. You surely don't want to sleep with a man just as a casual one-night stand? You must think of sex as something you do with a regular partner?"

Carol looked a bit surprised. "As a matter of fact, I've had more sexual experience than you might think, but I don't want to talk about it at present—maybe when we get to know one another better. You realize that this conversation is the exact opposite of what happens in the usual man-woman relationship? One would expect the man to be ready for anything and the woman coy and holding back."

"I'm only holding back until I'm sure that I want you to be mine for life!" said Tommy. And he put his arms round her and kissed her ten times more enthusiastically than he had ever done before. "You have to remember that the men who brought me up so lovingly, were both basically scared of straight sex. One of my fathers told me that he has never done it with a woman, the other did it only a couple of times, just to find out if he could, and one of those was back-door sex! So I'm going to need you to help me when the time comes, so I'm not upset if you're not a virgin. You decide whom you want inside your body. I do not have, and never will have, proprietary rights over your body, though if I love you it will make me jealous if you allow another man to fuck you. Remember that if we do want a lifelong relationship, we have plenty of time. Neither of us is twenty-one yet."

He led her to the sofa (college rooms in Boni's had a lot of old-fashioned durable furniture) and sat down beside her with his arm round her and resumed kissing her. She opened her mouth and his tongue shot into it. "You are so sweet!" he told her. She wriggled with pleasure. This man might not be in a hurry to get into her panties, but he certainly appreciated her body.

Tommy was rather taken aback by Carol's hints. He had not expected that a clergyman's daughter would have previous sexual experience. Women, he had always been given to understand, were in search of security and commitment. He didn't see how a woman who had been well brought up could sleep around. Maybe he was destined to be yet another man on her list of conquests. What was more, he had no-one to turn to for advice. All he could do was to continue his friendship and see what happened. He realized that he wanted her too much to back out of the relationship. "Maybe," he thought, "that's a sign that I'm falling in love."

Carol was not surprised at Tommy's reaction. She knew that she needed to woo him. It might take weeks before they were fucking, but she knew that it would happen and she was looking forward to it. She also knew how much he would enjoy it when he finally took the plunge. In the meantime she would increase her supply of contraceptive pills, as she now had a reason to take them again.

Chapter 11 A reproof and an admission

For the rest of their first Martinmas term, Tommy and Carol spent increasing amounts of time together. While Tommy did not miss any formal classes, he found himself slipping behind with his reading and skimping his tutorial work. In the last week of every term, all students in Boni's had a Progress Test, an oral exam with their tutor. Dr Featherstone spent more than the usual half hour with Tommy. "Mr Singleton-Scarborough," he said, using the compulsory formal address obligatory in Camford tutorial sessions, "Your performance has deteriorated in the course of the term. For the first few weeks, I reckoned that you might be scholarship material, but then your work got worse, and you have just admitted to me that you have not fulfilled your programme of regular reading. Something has happened in the course of this term to distract you!

"May I offer you some advice, based, I must admit on guesswork, rather than on personal knowledge of your circumstances? I reckon that you have either joined a sporting or drinking club, or got sexually involved with a woman, or even a man! In the latter case, my advice is to get her or him into bed as soon as possible. My experience of students over many years is that regular sex works wonders for exam performance. You still have four terms before your exams, so get your relationship on to a regular basis, and fuck like a rabbit! If you are not constantly thinking of your next night out together, you will be able to concentrate on your work. I want to see you get a college scholarship on the basis of your second-year performance.

"Please do not repeat my comments to anyone in the University, or to your parents, who, now that I come to think about it, are members of this college! My advice must be regarded as confidential, although you may share it with your girlfriend, or boyfriend, if she or he exists. You can tell her or him that the same advice applies to them! In the meantime, over the Christmas vac., you must catch up with your backlog of reading, complete your two vacation set books and read two additional ones that I will notify you about by E-mail. You will have about five weeks to complete these tasks before we meet again next term."

Throughout this conversation, Tommy was scarlet in the face. Dr Featherstone had hit the nail on the head. Was he, Tommy, so transparent? He thanked his tutor and walked away, glad to get a beta plus. The one-to-one tutorial system is the secret of Camford's academic excellence. Not all tutors are as wise or experienced at judging human nature as Dr Featherstone, but personal contact enables students much more easily to find their feet and develop academic confidence and competence, because their tutor can identify their individual strengths and weaknesses.

When he got back to college, Tommy went bouncing into Carol's room with a bottle of sherry and two glasses. "I know that you are off home tomorrow," he said, "But I've got some good news for you. Over Christmas, I'm going to find out when both my fathers are going to be away next term over a weekend. Then we can go to my home and spend the whole of Saturday alone together, and sleep in my bed over Saturday night. The bedders don't come in over the weekend, so no-one will miss us, and we can be back for chapel and dinner on Sunday night. I don't fancy sleeping with you in a college room bed. My brother and his boyfriend tried that when they were students, and it always ended with one or the other falling out of bed!"

"You don't have to make such a big deal out of it, Tommy. We don't need to sleep together to make love. We could do it any Saturday afternoon."

"Well, I'm sorry, but I do have to make big deal out of it. I don't know about you, but for me it will be the first time, and I want to pop my cherry in comfort and privacy!"

"Why are we arguing about this? We both want it."

"Yes, but neither of us has said to the other 'I love you'! I won't fuck anyone I don't love."

"Well, then, listen to this: Tommy, I love you!"

Tommy was bowled over by Carol's matter of fact statement. He put down the bottle and glasses and grabbed her in his arms. "You are so sweet to me. I've often wondered why, but now I know why!" And he began to smother her with kisses. She relaxed and melted into his arms.

"You're a stupid boy!" she said. "I've fancied you since you carried my suitcase up the stairs! And, yes, I might even consider you as a possible husband. A lot depends on how good you are at making love." They agreed to phone or E-mail each other regularly over the Christmas vacation. Tommy's fathers had bought him a state-of-the-art smartphone for his eighteenth birthday. He poured out for them two large glasses of sherry.

Next morning Tommy was up early to help Carol with her bags and assist her in locking away the things that she was not taking home, as their rooms were required by two conferences in the college over the Christmas period. He travelled with her in a cab to the station and kissed her goodbye before returning to college, locking up his own unwanted possessions and phoning a cab to take him and his baggage home to Octavia Avenue.

Chapter 12 Tommy's first Christmas vacation and a mind-blowing experience

David and Jon welcomed their son home for the vacation. He told them that he had a big backlog of reading to catch up with, because he had met a girl with whom he was spending too much time. They grinned in sympathy, but warned him to get love and work in the right balance. They told him that David was going on a recital tour of the Netherlands and Belgium early in the new year before the beginning of term, and would be away for five days over a weekend and that Jon would be going with him. "When I was singing professionally, I used to lie in bed in foreign hotels, desperately missing your Pop as I wanked myself off!" confessed David. "So this time he's coming with me! You should use the peace and quiet to catch up with your reading, but if you want to invite your girlfriend over, feel free to do so. Caterina has offered to cook for you on a couple of evenings. Her granddaughter has gone back to Italy for Christmas."

Tommy spent the next two weeks catching up on the backlog of his reading from the previous term, and made a start on the vacation reading. He made notes to ensure that what he read stuck in his mind. Occasionally he went out with his fathers to a musical event, and they sometimes went out in the evening. Christmas was spent at Rockwell's Barn. David's parents came down by train from Loxton, and David, Jon and Tommy took Caterina with them to Ixton. "I'm sorry that there's no youthful company for you, Tommy" said Jon.

"No problem," said Tommy, "I haven't seen the two of you for two months, and you know how much I love auntie Caterina. And Mr and Mrs Scarborough are always good company. Besides, I still have some reading to do."

The pool was put to good use by all the men in the house. On Christmas Eve, the whole household went to midnight mass at Ixton Parish church. Christmas dinner was cooked jointly by Jon and David's mother. The men had insisted that Caterina should have a holiday from cooking. On Boxing Day everyone except Caterina went for a walk before returning for a late cold lunch after a visit to the Jellycotes Arms for a drink. They all remained at Rockwell's Barn until the New Year. As had become a tradition, New Year's Eve was spent at George Rockwell's farm.

On January 3, Tommy and Caterina and the men returned to Camford, and three days later Jon and David left for the Netherlands by the Eurostar train service from London. Tommy had told Carol to come the next day, and he met her train at Camford station and they walked back to Octavia Avenue. He felt that he was due for some relaxation as 85% of the reading that he had to do was now complete.

Carol put her luggage into the guest bedroom and unpacked. Tommy brought a cold bottle of Prosecco and two glasses to the bedroom and they sat on a sofa to drink it. "We're going to dinner at the Venezia, but not until 8 pm, so we have plenty of time to make love," he said, as he gently began to undo Carol's blouse. He pulled it over her head and began to unfasten her bra. She then pulled his t-shirt over his head and began to caress his nipples, while he nibbled her tits. Both were in ecstasies of delight at the sensual stimulation.

The bedroom was nice and warm and the two of them slowly removed each other's clothes. It was when they reached the last garment of all, underpants or panties, that things started to get interesting. Tommy had a huge tent in his underpants where his stiff cock was fighting for release from the garment. As he pulled Carol's panties down, she noticed a huge moist stain spreading across the silk of his underpants, and when she pulled them down, his erect cock sprang to attention as it slowly dripped precome. He gazed at the silky hair above her cunt and the flow of precome seemed to accelerate. He wrapped his arms round her and pressed her small trim breasts against his chest before reaching downwards from in front of her and began to caress her smooth, trim, rounded arse. She whispered in his ear, "I don't want to fuck tonight, because I think we are too tired. Let me just give you a blow-job!"

What followed was a mind-blowing experience for Tommy. Up to now, his experience with women had never got further than kissing and hand-holding. But Carol knew just what to do. She began to lick his slimy manhood. She started in the mat of hair at the root and slowly moved her tongue and lips along his veiny and lumpy dick until she reached his foreskin, already slightly retracted. She began to nibble the foreskin gently with her teeth. Tommy moaned in ecstasy. "Oh, that's wonderful!" he exclaimed. "How did you learn to do that?" It was a rhetorical question, because Carol's mouth was otherwise occupied! She took the head of his cock into her mouth with her lips in the furrow between the head and his rolled-back foreskin and played with the head with her tongue, trying to stick it into his piss-slit. Then she opened her mouth wide and let him fuck her oral cavity as he tried to deep-throat her. After several minutes of bliss, he muttered "I'm gonna come!" and with a shout shot his load of man-juice into her mouth. He felt sucking movements as she absorbed his jism, and then, as his cock was starting to go soft, she started to swallow her mouthful of his white blood and he gently withdrew from her mouth. When she had swallowed the ejaculate, he kissed her lips and could taste his own come. "My darling Carol!" he whispered, "that was the most wonderful bodily experience I have ever had. I love you!"

"It amazes me that you've obviously never been sucked off before. Whatever did you do at school?"

"I went to an all-boys school, and obviously none of my friends fancied me!" Tommy replied. "I was a bit of a loner and I never talked to them about sex. I think that I was probably frightened of being thought gay. My parents never talked about their sex life, but my cousin Sandro and his boyfriend did talk about theirs occasionally. I know that they were very partial to cock-sucking."

"You've got a lot to learn about sex! It's a good job that I'm here to teach you, and a good job that I like eating come! There's obviously going to be a lot more where that came from! It's nearly 6 pm, let's lie down for half an hour and cuddle before getting dressed and going to eat!"

"Come and lie with me in my bed. It's only next door." They left their clothes in Carol's room and walked naked into Tommy's bedroom. Before they got into bed, he looked at her in the full-length mirror. "You're the first woman I've ever seen naked!" he said, "and you look beautiful." He ran his hand over her arse. "You've got a beautiful arse!" he said, and bent down and began to smother it with kisses. She turned the bed back, disengaged herself from Tommy's lips and climbed in. Tommy eagerly followed her and snuggled up close and began to kiss and nuzzle her shoulders. "Sleep with me tonight" he whispered.