Tommy's Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,950 Followers

"Bye love, have a great day, see you after school. Love you."

I quickly got on board with, "Love you too."

Man, that felt good, not just the kiss, but the feeling of triumph flowing through me as I walked past the groups of silence on my way to the door. *Bye love, have a great day,* that's what he said to me, I pushed what little bit of chest I had out and held my head high, damn it, I felt hot, sexy hot. When Tom picked me up, he made it a point to kiss me long again, this time grabbing hold of my long ponytail and holding my lips to his. When he let go, he chuckled telling me we needed to put on a good show. I'm not sure what was going on in my head, but it was rapidly becoming something more than a show.

Mom treated us to pizza at some joint she liked, the food was good, but the atmosphere sucked. Tom and I were both in the same frame of mind and couldn't wait to get the hell out of there, it was nothing but a yuppy watering hole. Speedy service was not one of the joints qualities so by the time the food arrived she'd had at least four glasses of wine, maybe five. We made an offer to catch an UBER home so she could continue visiting with her friends from school. A much younger guy offered to bring her home, mom told us to take the car.

Tom took my hand as we walked out pulling me tight to his side. I was in heaven, this stuff only happens in romance novels. I looked into his eyes. "You're sweet Tommy."

"You deserve sweet Marge, nothing less. You wanna go home, or catch a movie?"

"Well, it's already almost nine, anything we see is going to be out late and I really don't want to be worn out tomorrow night. Let's just veg at home tonight."

"Do you think we should go back and get mom?" Tom asked.

"Nope, she'll bed him. I've seen him sneak out of the house a few times when they think I'm asleep. This will give her an opportunity to have sex. She does this about once a month."

"Are you shittin me Marge? Mom's screwing that young pup? Talk about robbing the cradle."

"He's an assistant professor in her department, he looks like a kid but he's 31. I guess they're old enough to screw if they want to."

At the house we dug out a puzzle we hadn't done before and started putting it together on the dining table, like we'd done numerous times before our dipshit parents split. I changed into a long tee with only panties underneath, Tom was in a pocket tee and sweat pants, his normal evening attire. We heard the garage opener kick in just after 11, Tom quickly cut the lights as we sat in the dark. Mom threw her keys on the entry table and backed young mister studly against the wall, grinding her body against him.

"Come on, the kids must be asleep, time for you to fuck this old bird. I need it fast and hard tonight Edward."

They stumbled up the stairs, as the door shut we broke out in hushed laughter. Tom turned the lights on and sat down, his stomach rolling with laughter. Then gave me the damnedest look.

"Time to fuck this old bird? Does she think she's in England? I'm pretty sure they don't refer to women as "birds" any more. My gosh Marge, how long has this been happening?"

"Oh, within a year of you and dad moving she's had some young guy in her bed at least every other month. Not always the same guy, but always ten or fifteen years younger than her. I heard one of them call her a MILF, so she must be pretty good in the sack."

Once the laughter had subsided and we were composed we realized we were tired, it was time to hit the hay. I was behind Tom on the stairs and found myself wishing his sweats were tighter so I could try and see what he looked like, you know, his package as Bonnie called it. The guest room is one past mine, Tom stopped and pulled me close, speaking soft enough we wouldn't be heard above the grunts and moans going on in the room across from mine.

"Tell me fair maiden, am I allowed a kiss goodnight?"

My answer was to reverse rolls and put my arms around his neck as I placed my lips on his. I felt his tongue gently touch my lips, choosing not to open mine, but pull back from him. I'm not sure if he felt it or not but I had my A cups pushed tight against his chest. Holding me tight he whispered.

"You're a very good kisser Maggie, and you are by no means a horse face, you're beautiful."

He pushed back patting my bottom again as he did. I'm not sure why, but I liked that, it was almost as though he was claiming my butt as his. As he sidled toward the door in the moonlight, he turned to me, made a kissing motion, and went into his room. Inside the door my head was reeling. Maggie, he had never called me Maggie, in fact no one ever had. Could this be his pet name for me? I'll have to listen tomorrow and see if he uses it again. And the pats on my bottom, I love them, I know he's my brother, but it's almost like we're not, I've only seen him twice in four years.

My day had been a whirlwind of activity and now that I was getting ready for bed, I realized my panties were once again damp, correction, they weren't damp, they were wet. I've had the normal vaginal secretions in the gusset before, but this was thick and gooey, it had a creamy feel to it, and a pungent almost floral scent. After having googled it in homeroom I knew it was the result of being aroused. What kind of sicko was I being aroused by my older brother, was he aroused by me? Sleep was elusive and fitful, I woke almost as tired as I was when I went to bed.

Saturday morning was a non-stop flurry of activity. Bonnie and I went together to have our hair done. When I sat in the chair, I could see the woman salivating over the thought of cutting my almost waist length hair. I ask if she knew how to do a French braid, she signaled yes, smiled at me and moved me to the sink for a wash. Because my hair is so long and thick it took her an hour to complete the braid, when she was finished it was magnificent, mom had done it a few times, but it was nothing like this.

The finishing touches on Bonnies hair were complete within minutes of me, we went for our mani's and pedi's then back to my house where Bonnie dropped me off. I was hungry but didn't want much or it would spoil my dinner with Tom, he was in the same boat, we settled for him making each a grilled cheese sandwich along with two cookies and some milk for dessert. Not getting much sleep the night before I wanted to take a nap but was afraid I'd ruin my hair.

Tom took my hand, led me to my bedroom, told me to get into some warm comfy sweats and he'd be right back. He returned with a bath towel which he proceeded to fold and roll into a tube shape, laying me back he moved my braid to the side and placed the rolled towel behind my neck. If I didn't roll to either side my hair would be just fine. As he pulled the cover up, I pulled him to me and kissed him, this time teasing his lips with my tongue. He opened his lips and we kissed softly a few seconds, no battle of the tongues, no suck face as the kids call it, no trying to devour one another, a simple soft and mellow kiss.

The last I remember was my door clicking shut, that is until my phone rang two hours later, who else, Bonnie. It was really okay though, I needed to wake up and begin getting ready. Bonnie mentioned the kisses at school and told me how hot that was before she went bonkers.

"Listen Marge, if it doesn't work out between you guys for whatever reason please let me know. I'd let that man fuck me every way from Sunday, I'd even suck his cock and swallow the cum. I never thought I'd say this, but a hunk like him I'd let screw my ass. My God he's hot Margie, if you aren't fuckin him already, you'd better start, he won't stay single very long."

I looked at my phone as I mouthed, "who the fuck is this"? "Bonnie, I think you've gone a little overboard girl. You've never talked like this before, are you sure you're okay? Oh, and don't go giving it up to Paul tonight just because you're hot and bothered about Tom."

"No worries there, he tried to have me jerk him off and I couldn't even find the damn thing. I know I sound insane, but I don't think you realize what you have. No, he isn't buff, or movie star handsome, or some big athlete guy, but he's cute as hell, he's polite and kind, he takes care of you, and most of all, it's apparent he is mad about you."

"Mad about me? I think you're mad in the head girl."

"This is what I'm talking about Marge. Love is standing in front of you, but you can't see it. God, I envy you. I'd let that man fuck every hole in my body to make him mine."

"Yes, so you've said. Well he won't be available anytime soon, that I can say with confidence. Who knows, maybe down the road a ways, way down the road."

Bonnie instantly replied, "You're gonna fuck him aren't you?"

"Geez Bonnie, get a grip, stop letting this shit override everything you think about. You're going to be with Paul tonight, and maybe he is a pencil dick, but he treats you with respect and kindness, there aren't a lot of boys who do that anymore. Besides, you can't be spending the entire prom thinking about being on your knees sucking Tom's dick. Pull your head out Bonnie."

Getting dressed for my date with Tom was an erotic event for me. I'd never worn such sultry underwear, including a garter belt, I slipped on my sheer yellow panties then put on the belt. Hmm, maybe I should do that the other way around so I don't have to undress to pee. With my belt on I sat on the bed rolling the floral patterned hose up my thighs and clipped them in place. As I did so I imagined Tom slowly taking them off kissing my legs all the way down. I felt myself get wet and quickly scurried into the attached bathroom to wipe myself dry.

I was going to put the panties on next but didn't, looking at myself in the full length mirror I noticed the hose and belt sort of framed my pussy. My hair was light brown like the hair on my head, not thick or overly bushy, nice soft curls centered mostly above my clit. Running my fingers through my muff I thought it felt as soft and inviting as my silk panties did. And my breasts, they weren't flat, they bulged nicely and for the first time I took notice of my nipples, about the diameter of a triple A battery and stood out 3/8 to a ½ inch. I immediately thought about Tom sucking them, at least that's what the books said men do.

I decided to wait with the panties, parading back to my bed feeling every bit the seductress, slowly putting my sheer bra on, my nipples not only showing through the almost non-existent material, but now hard as well. I put my hands under my boobs and pinched the nipples a little, tingly shivers went through my body to me clit. I slowly worked the panties up my legs, stopping to adjust the leg openings when they were up, slipping a finger inside the gusset, grazing it across my damp vulva. My eyes were closed as I imagined it was Tommy rubbing my nether region, I removed my finger and smelled it. Yup, definitely aroused.

Tom whistled at me as I walked down the steps, never diverting his gaze from my descent. I had a pair of three-inch heels on and was wobbly, but he smiled and admired me the entire way down, I could sense him drinking me in with his eyes. As I set foot on the floor, he reached forward to take my hand, leading me to the fireplace where mother went overboard taking pictures. With my arm through his he escorted me to the car, opened my door, helped me get situated and drove us to the restaurant.

The atmosphere was one of perfection, the ambiance very romantic and the food excellent, Tom certainly knew where to make a reservation. At the prom the sophomore class was offering valet service for two dollars as a fund raiser, Tom took them up on the offer and escorted me into the building. After presenting our tickets we were allowed past the entryway, I stood dazzled. It was everything I dreamt a prom would look like, and to top it off here I was, the most unpopular and teased girl in school, bespeckled, horse face Margaret Timkins walking arm in arm with the most handsome college sophomore I'd ever laid eyes on.

That was obviously the opinion of others as well, there were many stares, nods of the head in our direction and fingers being pointed. I squeezed his arm even tighter, pushing my little tit into his arm, him smiling as he felt it and knew what I was doing. At our table he held my chair and took my wrap to hang up.

The freshman class was bringing around punch and finger foods, we had all we wanted in the food department but accepted some punch for later on. There were a number of girls and boys who made their way to our table to chat and check out my date. Any other day these people wouldn't piss on my head if my hair was on fire, but tonight they were long time buds. Tom knew the score, he'd gone through the same bullshit in high school, he continually held my hand where all could see, and a few times leaned in for a quick kiss.

One of the chaperone's stopped by to tell us there would be no making out. Tom stood and told the short pip squeak we weren't making out, he had simply kissed me. I don't think short fat Mr. Roberts expected to be challenged because he quickly made his escape. We'd been there about a half hour when the DJ started cranking out the tunes. Tom didn't miss a song unless I wanted to sit, when the slow ones began he instantly took my hand, I pulled back a little and told him I didn't know how.

"Hold onto me and I'll guide you, I'll move slow, you simply follow, you'll do great."

Most of the kids had their arms draped around each other and rocked left or right, shuffling their feet, not us, Tom held me in normal dance fashion as we flowed across the floor. He was so gentle with me, he'd tell me softly what his next move would be, and I followed along, he spun me under his arm twice. I felt like a princess in a movie, dancing with the most handsome prince on the face of the earth. A couple of guys wanted to cut in, he told them I wasn't available and continued on.

I kept asking if he wanted to leave, his response made my heart flutter.

"This is your prom Maggie, it only happens once, we'll stay for the coronation of the king and queen and we'll go after that if you want to." Then he softly kissed me, which caused more than one gasp.

I didn't see much of Bonnie, for all her grumbling about Paul they were having what seemed to be a good time, dancing, of course eating, mingling with kids who normally wouldn't give them the time of day. They stopped by just before we left, Bonnie gushing all over Tom, if she could have gotten away with it I think she'd have fucked him on the floor in front of God and everyone. It was 10:30 by the time the coronation took place, Tom wanted one more slow dance and we'd leave. As I extended my arm he put it around my neck and placed his hands on my hips.

Pulling me tight I felt so loved, so safe, so warm in his arms. I stood close so I could put my head in the nape of his neck, he smelled so damned good, I wanted to ravage his body on the dance floor. Almost as if he could read my mind his hand slipped onto my butt and gently squeezed, then patted me twice.

"Maggie, I can feel your tits pressing against my chest, you're making me feel aroused. Maybe we should go before I can't walk."

"You mean dancing with me like this gave you a boner? That's one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me. I see the headmaster coming toward us."

We were instructed we would need to leave or our parents would be called, at which time we burst into laughter. Neither of us were ever going to be attending anymore functions at this school beyond my graduation, we grabbed our stuff and headed out the door.

Neither of us wanted to go home, I told him of a popular parking spot I had been told about, we didn't need to park but we could sit and talk uninterrupted. He gave me a smooch and said let's go see what it was all about. There were a few cars present, windows all steamed up, one of them was moving slightly, Tom pulled toward the trees where we were less likely to be seen. When we had gone through all the small talk we could handle, Tom opened his door, got out, walked around to my side opening my door, pulled me out, grabbled two blankets from the rear seat and led me to a grassy area ten feet from the car.

Spring in Georgia can sometimes be chilly, tonight was not one of those nights, pleasantly warm and too early in the year for mosquitos. He laid one blanket down, pulled me next to him and put the other over the top of us. I'd no sooner had the cover over me than he pulled me tight to him and kissed me passionately, this time his tongue was more assertive, something I rather enjoyed. I allowed myself to be putty in his embrace, moulding my body to his, coveting the sense of belonging and being wanted, desired even.

My chest was tight to his, my hips against him and his leg between mine as I lay next to him in our passionate embrace. As we were kissing and moaning into each other's mouth he pushed me back slightly, putting his hand on my breast.

It startled me as I pulled back further, "Tom, should we?"

"Shhh, it's okay Maggie, I won't take your virginity and I won't hurt you."

"What if I want you to take my virginity? And why did you start calling me Maggie?"

"I call you Maggie because no one else does or ever will, that's my pet name for the girl in my arms. And no, you don't want to lose your virginity in a car or on a blanket on rough ground. Something that special needs to be in a safe and romantic setting, not someplace kids come to screw and throw their used condoms on the ground."

We necked a while longer, I became brain drunk on his scent, soft, inviting and yet masculine. Tom played with my tender little tit, my dress preventing him from letting it loose to suck and nibble on. He must have sensed I was conflicted, he stopped, looked in my eyes and asked what was bothering me.

"Bonnie says if I want to keep you, I have to suck your dick and swallow and let you fuck me in the ass. Is that true, do guys really make girls do that?"

"Oh, my precious Maggie. No sweetheart, Bonnie is full of shit. Does she know we're brother and sister?"

"No one does. Can we keep it that way? I want to be your girlfriend, is that immoral of me? Am I a slut?"

"I told you what a slut was Maggie and you're absolutely not a slut. To address the other thing, couples do have oral and anal sex, but it's supposed to be a mutual decision. I've had blow jobs and I've enjoyed a few, most of the time it's some girl slobbering all over your dick and choking because she thinks the guy is supposed to ram it down her throat. I don't need either."

"Tommy, put your hand up my dress. I want you to feel the straps, I told you I'd wear a garter belt, I want you to feel so you know I did it for you."

As his hand slid under the hem, I nearly lost my breath, his hand gently moved along my thigh, he opened my legs slightly to put his hand on the inside of my thigh. When his hand reached the straps, he fiddled with the clip a minute then moved his hand upward. I was in a panic not knowing what to do, I remembered what he'd promised as I relaxed, he wouldn't hurt me. His hand moved higher until his fingers touched my panties in the most sodden place, when he made contact, I felt an orgasm flow through my body.

My hips were bucking in little jab like movements and my tummy convulsed, my mouth was open but not a sound left my lips. Tom moved his fingers across the labia a few times then withdrew his hand.

"Did you like that Maggie? Was it good honey? It sure seemed like it was. Baby that's what sex can be, multiplied a hundred times if it's done right and in the right setting."

"Oh my gosh, I've made myself cum, but it was never like that."

"Think about it, I never touched your sweet little pussy except through your panties, you didn't have to suck my dick and I sure didn't drill you in the ass. Bonnie bless her heart is sincere, but she's sincerely wrong. Come on, let's get up before we ruin your lovely dress, or I get grass stains on this rental tux."

R410a
R410a
2,950 Followers