Tommy's Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head went back, my chest pushed out, my eyes rolled back into my head and I heard someone moan *oohhh ffuucckk* realizing it was me. I was running my fingers through his hair as I lifted my groin into his face, moaning and making little whimpering sounds along with the UH or AH in between trying to get a breath.

"Tommy, Tommy, I think I'm gonna pee, Tommy stop, please." His attention to lip service continued as I raised my skinny little ass off the mattress and let out a long deeply guttural moan coming from somewhere inside. My hips were humping up and down, my butt muscles were contracting and relaxing, my stomach muscles convulsed while Tommy rode it out, his hands never leaving my hips, not letting me pull away.

He held his tongue against my clit and let me stroke over it every few seconds, sending another tremor through my body, making me yip softly each time I touched it. I finally had to push his head away, I was supersensitive and completely drained. He knew I wasn't going to pee, it was my first ever over the top come crashing back to earth orgasm, thank God it was him who led me there instead of some greasy haired jock fumbling around in the back of a car. I was certain none of them knew how to get me off like my lover just did.

He pulled the sheet up and held me, softly stroking my long beautiful hair, whispering how well I had done, telling me it only gets better. I looked up and asked if I was a good girl for him.

"Oh honey, the best. You are one supercharged little sex machine that's for sure. Once we get your hymen out of the way and you have time to adjust, I have a feeling you're going to fuck me senseless my personal little slut."

"Am I really gonna be your slut Tommy? I mean, you won't make me do stuff with other guys will you?"

"Oh hell no Maggie, I said personal, no way I'm ever going to allow someone else to have my girl unless we both agree on it. Maggie, after tomorrow that pussy is mine and mine alone, do you understand what I'm saying?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as seductively as I knew how. I was ready to give my all, my everything to him, to be his personal slut, to let him teach me how to please him as he pleased me.

"Tommy, you could fuck me tonight, I think I'm ready now."

"You are ready Mag, but we're going to wait, when mom is gone tomorrow, we'll have the house for several hours, we'll take care of your cherry then. I'm not going to rush it, it's too important. I know you're disappointed, but you'll thank me later."

My mind was scrambling. How do I keep him with me just a little while longer? I'll ask if he wants a blow job.

"Do you want me to suck your cock? I've never done it, but you could teach me."

"No love, we'll wait until tomorrow for that. We'll shower together before we play and that's the perfect place to practice sucking me. You won't be able to swallow it all the first time, the shower will be a good place to contain the mess and clean up right away. It'll also get my first load out of the way, so I last a nice long time in your pussy. I want a nice load for you, wish it didn't have to go into a condom."

I blushed and shyly told him he didn't need a condom I was on the pill and I wanted all of his sperm inside me. He asked if I wanted panties to sleep and I told him no, I wanted to be naked tonight. He tucked me in, kissed me and whispered he was going to take my pussy tomorrow. As he walked away my body shuddered, just the thought of him inside me made me wet and quivering all over. I slipped a finger into my slit, coated it with my juice and lifted it to my nose, then put it in my mouth, if Tommy likes it then I like it.

Mom was scurrying around trying to find her car keys as I stumbled from my bed, a delicious feeling of satisfaction between my legs, a sense of contentment coursing through my body. Tom was up, had pancakes ready for me and found mom's keys right where she'd left them, on the counter. She did this every morning, you'd think after all these years she'd learn to put them in the same place every night, but not my mother, oh no, she's intelligent. If you don't believe me just ask her.

She flew out the door yelling she'd be late tonight, we were to fend for ourselves for supper. Tom and I didn't say a word, the smile upon our faces said it all. I was picking at the food when he encouraged me to eat a little something, sex makes you really hungry. As I stood to take my plate to the sink Tom asked if I had panties on, when I shook my head he smiled and said.

"Show me." With a naughty look on my face I lifted my shirt revealing my hungry, horny little pussy. He motioned toward me, I stood next to him as he softly probed the opening between my thighs, my eyes were shut, my breathing was heavy. He leaned down, kissed my mound, playfully slapped my butt and told me to go get mom's big shower going. I wasn't sure why he was always kissing my mound, but I sure liked it.

As he joined me in the shower I instantly went into his arms, his were on my butt pulling me against his pelvis, I felt that hard protrusion against my belly and had to look down. Oh my, it was gorgeous, much better than in the pictures, thick, long, veins popping out along the sides, the head looked like a plum it was so red and angry looking. I put my hand on it and squeezed, Tom pushed me back onto the built in bench sitting me down. He then took ahold of my long braid and pulled my mouth to his hard throbbing cock.

"Open your mouth and wrap your lips around the head, then let the wetness of your lips slide back and forth slowly. Mmm,hmm, good girl. Now push your lips out a little so you cover more of my cock with your mouth. Take in what you can without gagging, un,uh, no hands, just lips."

To me his cock was huge, my mouth was stretched as it slid deeper and deeper, finally touching the back of my throat. I pulled back and did it again, this time it came more natural, within a few minutes I had a good rhythm, taking over half his cock in my mouth. I was so proud of myself, as my jaws weakened he put his hands on either side of my head, held me still and softly fucked my mouth. Not any deeper than before, all I needed to do was keep my lips wrapped around his shaft as he stroked in and out.

I had no idea why, nor do I now after all these years of sucking his cock, but having him hold my head and fuck my face has always been such a turn on for me. I could feel the fires burning between my legs, I thought I was going to climax as he fucked my mouth. I felt his cock expand and it seemed like he got harder.

"I'm gonna cum in a minute baby, when you feel it coming up through my cock slide your lips back to the head and lock them as tight as you can. If you can't swallow all of it open your mouth and let it fall out. That's why we're in the shower."

I was so glad he was teaching me the way he liked it, I wanted to continue being his good girl. His head went back, his eyes closed, he let out a yell as his cock spewed what seemed like a glass of cum into my mouth. I learned later that most ejaculations were a few table spoons, some more, most less. I swallowed as fast as I could, it was so thick and creamy I couldn't seem to get it down my throat before the next squirt hit. I reached the point where I had to open my mouth and let some of it dribble out.

Once the panic left, I wrapped my lips around his dick and kept sucking softly even though no more than a few drops were coming out. I was slowly bobbing my head back and forth with my hand under his balls, fondling them, softly tugging at the sack. He put his hand on mine and told me it was okay to play, but not pull down. As his dick softened, he gently moved my mouth away, lifting me to my feet and Frenching me. Standing behind me he washed my body, spending a lot of time squeezing and kneading my breasts, pulling the nipples, rolling them, drawing the flesh outward before letting it resume its natural shape.

His hands were down my front, long fingers snaking around my vulva and washing the hair, he rubbed an extra long time between my legs. As he washed my butt his hand went between the cheeks and right across my puckered little anus. I flinched, but then stood still as he softly washed that area, causing a funny feeling in my body, he bent down to kiss each cheek before slapping my ass and telling me it was my turn.

I mimicked what he had done only I spent most of my time stroking his lovely cock and playing with his balls. He flinched as I had when my hand went up the crack of his butt, then settled as I lingered a moment. I wanted to suck him again, he told me no, the next load was going in my pussy. As we dried the other, I had his dick in my hands when I asked him if he knew how big he was.

"Just a tad under seven, not all that big, but enough to satisfy a hungry pussy like yours. Most men are between 5 and 6 or so inches, I'm just a little longer and thick."

"Will it fit in me? My body is pretty small. Will it hurt?"

"The average vagina is 4 to 6 inches deep, but will quickly adapt to allow longer, the cervix and uterus lift a little allowing the vagina to stretch. That's what yours will do, I'll go real slow the first time. I won't lie, it'll hurt when I break your cherry, but it will feel good by the time we're through. Each time we do it after that will feel even more enjoyable. Now, into your bed."

He kissed and fingered me five or six minutes and then lifted over the top of me. I wished I had bigger more cushioned hips instead of the bony ones on my body. Tommy caressed them, telling me they will make a nice saddle to ride in. Everything he said and did made me feel special. I put my arms around his neck as he worked the head up and down my labia a few times, smearing gobs of my natural lubrication across the tip. He stopped, positioned himself at the entrance to my vagina and looked at me with eyebrows raised. I nodded yes, mouthed I love you and raised my hips to help.

As he pushed I pushed back just as he'd told me to do, nothing was happening so he pushed a little harder. My pussy lips felt like they were being stretched to the point of bursting when I felt the head pop inside. I jerked and held my breath, it didn't hurt yet, it was simply uncomfortable, an intruder was in my love hole and she didn't want it there. Tommy had stopped, waiting for me to give him the signal, I regained my breath and nodded, he pushed a little more then pulled back, going back and forth with little short strokes until he hit my maidenhead (at least that's what mom called it) and stopped. I told him lets get it over with.

He pulled back and then pushed straight through, my body stiffened, I cried out in pain and then lay crying. I was trying to be brave for Tommy, but my resolve diminished quickly. He wiped my tears away with his thumb, gently kissing my cheeks, my eyes, my lips and finished with a little peck on the end of my nose which made me smile.

"The worst is over with Mag, let's make you a satisfied woman." I nodded and he began.

He was real slow at first, not pulling out very far or going very deep on the in stroke, little did I know he was gently working his entire length inside me, when I felt his balls touch my ass I smiled. He softly petted the side of my face and whispered *good girl*. I lifted my hips to let him know I was okay, he began pulling out further with each stroke eventually pulling all the way to the head and then going all the way in me until our pelvises met. He had been making love to me four or five minutes when I had the urge to push into him as he pushed into me.

Within seconds my bony hips were pushing up for my pussy to meet his invading cock, trying to get every bit of him that I could. I lifted my legs alongside my body and hooked my hands behind my knees, it was okay for a few strokes until I realized my cunt was not ready for that level of penetration. I lowered them and continued to push into him. I could feel nirvana descending upon my loins as he went faster and deeper, it began in my sex and radiated outward through my entire body then returning intensified back into my nether region.

As we sped up my orgasm built more and more, I thought I had cum hard with his tongue, this one was going to send me so far over the edge I didn't know if I'd ever get back. Inside I felt the same thing I had felt in my mouth earlier, his cock was beginning to swell and seemed like it got fatter, or was it my vaginal walls squeezing, I wasn't sure. All I knew is it felt good and my climax was right on the cusp of release. I yelled, pushed my hips into him and ground my cunt against his body as I felt gobs of his creamy warm baby stuff invade my vagina, the article was correct, I could feel it hitting my cervix with each spurt.

As he sank toward my body, he put his arms down, resting on his elbows so he didn't crush me. His cock was still pulsing inside, and my pussy muscles were still squeezing, I think they were trying to get every last drop he had in that love tube. Softening to the point he started sliding out he lay beside me, breathing as hard as I was.

"You okay Maggie? Did I hurt you? I tried to go slow, but your cunt was milking me for all I was worth and before I knew it my dick took control."

The smile on my face would have gone around my head if I didn't have ears. I nodded, kissed him and lay alongside his body, cum running out of me, a feeling of triumph glowing within.

"I'm fine lover. It hurt at first, but you took your time until it was feeling good. I came hard Tom, I mean really hard, harder than last night even. Is it always like that?"

"Not always, but it can be just as intense. I'll run a bath for you, the warm water will sooth your skin and help it not be so sore, it will also help with the swelling."

I looked own, I was definitely red and swollen, when I tried to walk it hurt. Tom picked me up, carried me into the bathroom and placed me in the tub. I must have fallen asleep because I woke to Tom warming the water. He rubbed his hand across my tummy asking if I was okay, I nodded yes and signaled I was ready to get out. He scooped me in his arms, gently dried me and carried me to my bedroom. Fishing out a pair of panties he slipped them onto my body, found a cotton house dress and slid it over my head. I said something about a bra.

"No bra for you today lover girl. I get to play with and suck those, every chance I get. You're probably thinking I'm gonna want to screw again tonight, but we aren't going to, you need to heal so we can do this again tomorrow when mom is at work. If she brings up anything about her shower just point to me, I'll take care of it. If you aren't too uncomfortable let's go shop for another puzzle."

By the time we'd walked into the store, found a puzzle and walked back out I knew why girls said their first fuck made it hard to walk. I felt like I had a broomstick up my ass, I'm sure other women recognized my bow legged stance because several of them smiled and nodded. We decided to hit 5-guys for lunch, then drove home and started the puzzle. By mid-afternoon I was getting droopy eyed, Tommy suggested I take a nap, which I did. I hadn't heard from Bonnie in over a day so I was anticipating a call that evening.