Tommy's Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Bonnie finds love, Tom and Marge marry, life is good.
13.9k words
4.79
13.2k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

I've enjoyed a good response to parts one and two. Some of the questions asked in comments and e-mail will be answered in part three. There were so many different ways I could have gone with this chapter, as is with most stories I publish I'll please some and displease others. It's simply impossible to be all things to all people. I trust you'll enjoy the rest of the story.

*****

We stopped for a breakfast sandwich just after seven, then back on the road, eating on the run. I watched as the countryside unfolded around me, I'd been lots of places, but never with someone I loved so much, never with someone who showed me love as I'd never known. From time to time we would hold hands, sitting in line while in the drive through at lunch I opened the zipper on my jeans and slid his hand inside my panties. He moved it just as we approached the window, the lady had to wonder why we looked like the cat that swallowed the canary.

By eight pm we'd been on the road 14 hours and had enough fun for one day, we checked into a room at a Holiday Inn in Kansas City, Kansas and went looking for something other than fast food. Interestingly enough we ended up at an IHOP, eating breakfast food. I texted mom, let her know where we were and got ready for bed. I was naked on the bed as he came out of the bathroom. He smiled as he sat on the bed, running his hand up the inside of my thigh, slowly drawing his finger along my wet vulva, I didn't hesitate a moment opening my legs wide.

"You look beautiful Maggie, your long hair splayed out around your head and shoulders makes you look like a goddesst. Does my girl need a hard fucking after having to be quiet for three nights?"

I answered him by pulling his hand into my pussy and telling him in the most sultry voice I could imagine,

"Get up here and put your cock in me. Don't stop until I scream."

I had gone from no one ever seeing, much less touching my pussy, to wanting my man's cock in it all the time. I needed his love rocket stuffed in my delicate hole, spewing all his baby cream inside me. As many times as that monster had been in me, I still felt like he was going to split me wide open on the first thrust. I'm beginning to learn from articles I've read that I'm fortunate to have a man who is well endowed as well as tender and thorough. I recall hearing girls in the locker room talk about how their boyfriend didn't always get them off, not an issue with Tommy, he gets me off with his tongue, his fingers and definitely his cock.

He crawled across the bed stopping near my head, gently taking my head he moved it toward his dick, I eagerly opened my mouth and took him in as far as I could, bobbing my head sideways, giving him a sloppy blow job. I hadn't sucked more than a minute when he moved my head, moved his leg over me in a 69 and planted his face directly into my fur pot, wasting no time finding my clit. I was so enjoying his tongue I didn't pay much attention to his dick until he lowered his hips enough that it touched my face.

I opened my eyes, moved my mouth to the hanging treat and sucked lightly, feeling him gently move up and down fucking my mouth. I was ready to go over the edge, he sensed it and raised his hips as I crammed my pussy into his face, at the same time grabbing a pillow and screaming. Before I could recover, he was moving his body alongside me, he took ahold of my hips and flipped me over, kissing each ass cheek before he spoke.

"You're thin and agile so this should be enjoyable for you. I want you to arch your back as much as you possibly can, pushing your butt up. I'm going to make love to you like that tonight, it goes nice and deep so it may be a little uncomfortable at first."

He told me to put my arms straight above my head and use my hands to push against the headboard. Having done that, I raised my butt up as high as I could, my back arched to the limit. I felt his fingers probe softly, rubbing the juices all over my labia, then inserted two fingers inside me, pumping slowly. When he touched a very special spot inside me, I creamed instantly, I hadn't known such a place existed inside my vagina, but my lover did. As he continued to rub it I continued to cream his finger, when he was satisfied I was wet enough I felt him getting into position.

Leaning over my back his face was next to mine, he kissed my cheek, moved my hair and kissed my neck, I felt the tip of his cock touch the labia, splitting my narrow slit ever so tenderly, the engorged head slowly parted my labia, continually pressing forward, my vaginal walls closing in around the shaft as he invaded my pussy. I could feel every part of his cock, I was ready to tell him to stop when I felt his balls touch my clit. I was smiling, I'd taken every inch of him and felt so proud. He held still a moment, whispered *good girl* and began a slow see saw motion.

"Okay Tommy, your little slut wants all you've got. Fill me with cum baby, give me all your baby cream."

Thinking about it as he slowly developed a rhythm that was comfortable to me, very deep but not hurting me in any way, I was amazed at how wonderful it felt to be this much in love. In love enough to allow him to coat my insides with sperm, baby making sperm, life altering sperm, creating another life sperm. And it all hinged on my willingness to spread my legs, let his penis spread a tiny pink gash and then milk his balls dry with the walls of my vagina. I realized at that moment a woman has the power of pussy on her side and it that can be a benefit if used properly.

I was feeling quite comfortable being ridden from behind, his hands on my hips pulling my little ass up as he pounded down, ramming his meat into me so hard our bodies slapped together. I tried pushing higher to no avail, didn't matter anyway, he picked up speed and began to thrust with abandon, that was when the rocket launch went into count down. My body was shaking, my tummy quivering, hips trying to break free from his grip while he held tight, hammering against my boney butt, he lurched forward one more time. With his hips tight to my ass I heard him yell as his cock spewed gobs of cum inside me. I pushed against him and shuddered from head to toe.

The feeling was so intense I had to force myself away from his cock, I felt a light spurt of cum hit my vulva running across the labia headed for my clit and a cream pie in my muff. While catching his breath cum was dripping from his cock, the housekeeping ladies wouldn't be very happy with the mess we left on the sheets, but then that's why they're changed every day. I rolled on my back and reached for him, pulling his face to mine, sucking his tongue into my mouth for a long slow French, just the way his dick had been in my pussy, deep.

"Are you okay Maggie? You seemed to like it, goes deep that way doesn't it?"

"You didn't hurt me Tommy, and yes, I love how deep it went, you stretched and touched places inside I didn't know existed. By the way, what did you do to me with your fingers?"

"It's called your G-spot. I found yours right away. Would you like me do that again?"

"Anytime you'd like lover, anytime you'd like."

"Tomorrow night if we aren't worn out we'll go again, but for now, I need sleep."

Once we'd washed and put on dry underwear, we crawled into bed snuggled up close so we wouldn't be laying in our puddles of chilly sticky cum. We were on the road again by six, another fast food breakfast on the run and lots of miles in the rearview mirror. We found a Chik fil A for lunch, choosing to go inside giving our weary bones a respite from the van seats. After our lunch it wasn't crowded so we stayed and had a sundae. Tom figured if we drove eleven to twelve hours today and made Laramie we could be within a day of Boise, when he had originally told me the trip would be four days he hadn't thought about the fact that we weren't going to Seattle.

I was tender and sore from last night and worried about how to tell him I couldn't make love tonight. He would have understood, of that I'm sure, but driving a long day would make it easier to beg off. We found a Red Roof Inn in Laramie, close to several restaurants and got into a room just before nine. We trudged across the street to a Perkins where I had a salad and small fruit bowl, Tom had the chicken fried steak with fries. I nibbled on a few of his fries, I only wanted a taste, he told me to eat all I wanted, he'd never finish them.

I felt so alive walking hand in hand with him as we made our way back to the motel, where he asked if it was alright if we didn't make love, he really needed sleep. I was not going to argue. We snuggled and cuddled for a half hour or so before sleep captured our bodies. Being a bit ahead of schedule we chose to have a sit down breakfast at a small place down the street called Caroline's, it lived up to the stereotypical ambiance of a local diner. Friendly folks, decent prices and more food on a plate than two city people could eat. I was so glad I had only ordered two pancakes and two pieces of bacon. As it was, the pancakes were the diameter of the plate and my bacon was on a side plate. I ate half and was thoroughly stuffed.

We fueled up, grabbed snacks for later and pointed the Astro toward Salt Lake where we'd intersect with I-15, take it north until it intersected with I-84 and follow that into Boise.. With today being another 12 hour trip we had lots of time to talk. About mid-morning I asked Tom how he knew so much about sex. A smile crossed his face, I could see the wheels turning. After a minute he looked at me and said, "Mrs. Greilich."

He went on to explain that when he started college as an 18 year old he was the youngest student in all of his classes. Mrs. Greilich was the wife of the department head in computer logic, programming, and application, his field. Professor Greilich hosted a welcoming get together at his home for the thirty new students. Tom felt out of place and tried hiding in the corners or dark shadows. He'd noticed the professor's wife continued to find him, say hi and encourage him to meet others. Mr. Personality is not who Tom is, he kept trying to blend in with the curtains or furniture.

Three weeks later he was exiting Professor Greilichs office and walked smack dab into the professor's wife, Jennifer, who wanted to be addressed as Jen.

"Hi Tom, it is Tom isn't it?" Tommy nodded. "I have to clear up something with Hector, that'll take me about three minutes, you stand right there and don't move. You're taking me for coffee."

Tom looked at the secretary with a *what the heck was that* expression. "I'd do as she says if you're smart" she quipped. They went to the coffee shop just off campus, Tommy bought just as she said he would. She chatted him up getting him to spill the beans on his family, ambitions, goals, his age and eventually his sexual proclivities. She didn't even have to pressure him, she was so good at fishing for info he simply told her everything about himself. Single, straight, no girlfriend, only had three dates in the last two years, yes, still a virgin.

Jen made him her pet project, taking him to coffee, having lunch together, shopping at the mall, help with his studies, he seemed to be her focus at the time. Things eventually became sexual in nature, talk at first, little slight of the hand sort of inuendo's, open ended comments, suggestive use of words or phrases. Jen drove a 1958 Ford Galaxy 500 convertible, other than a new top it was cherry, the envy of everyone who watched it go by. The size and the comfort of the large interior was perfect for screwing. Jen had been picking Tom up every Friday after school, they would have a meal and hang out at the mall or library.

Until one Friday evening Jen drove to a secluded part of the campus, a place no one ever went any longer, and parked the car. She slid across the seat to Tom, put her hand behind his neck and kissed him, Frenching before she let him go.

Tom was taken by surprise, "Mrs. Greilich, you're a married lady, I don't want to get into trouble. What if the professor finds out?"

"Oh ... no need to worry about him, he's a Nancy, he likes young boys your age, anything over 19 is too old for him. Only wish I'd known he was gonna start batting for the other team later in life before I had four kids with him. The son of a bitch, the very moment our last was out the door he began living his gay life. It took me a year or more to come to grips with it, then I said screw this, if he can have young men, I can have young men."

As Tommy was trying to find an answer, she was unsnapping his jeans, jerking his pants and underwear down and lifting her dress. As she moved back on the seat, she put his half dazed dick in her mouth and sucked him hard as a nail, then squatted over him and impaled herself on his cock. Being his first time he didn't last long, she waited ten minutes, got him hard again and rode him for another twenty minutes. Straddled on his lap, his dick still inside she laid it out for him.

"Here's how it works Tom. I take a new lover every two years, at the end of that two years you will be well versed in sex and how to enjoy it, but it entails more. You will know how to make your partner enjoy it as well. Some things are absolutely non-negotiable, you will be my lover and mine alone, you will be absolutely discrete, you will mind your manners and treat me like a lady at all times, and finally. This pussy is the way a woman's pussy is supposed to look, I don't shave, I'm not overly bushy so I don't need to trim, and you will come to appreciate having your nose tickled when you learn to eat me. Any questions?"

"Nnnn, no ma'am. When does this start?"

"It just did, one more thing. You will cum inside my body, if you feel you must pull out, leave your deposit on my bush, you will never ejaculate on my chest, face or hair. I will give you earth shattering blow jobs, those deposits will be swallowed by me, once again, none of it goes on my face ... ever. Got it."

"Yes ma'am. How do I know when you want me?"

"I'll stay in contact with you via text, I have an apartment just off campus, we'll normally meet there. I can't stress how important it is to be discrete, that means you can't brag to your buddies."

"I don't have any buddies Jen."

Over the next few months she introduced him to lingerie, erotically undressing a woman, the night he learned to eat pussy was epic. They had been out for a nice meal, he was going to order dessert when she told him no, she was dessert. As he slowly undressed her she played with his hair, held him to her chest and had him suck her nipples, when he finished she was in stockings and a garter belt.

"Now Tom, there's no better way for you to become intimate with my pussy and know everything it likes than me riding your face. Lay down with your head a foot or so lower than the headboard, arms at your side."

Jen straddled his shoulders lowering her wet glistening pussy onto his mouth as she told him where to lick, how to find a woman's hot spots, (telling him every clit was different), how to tongue fuck her vagina, when to include anal play if at all. By the time she lifted off his face she'd cum three times, his reward was her riding him cowgirl, teaching him how not to blow his load prematurely.

The rest of their time together she taught him how to screw in every position imaginable for a 63 year old woman, how to maintain his stamina and not blow his load too soon, how to stimulate the nipples and tit flesh, how to get the woman excited and ready to go with kissing and foreplay. How to tantalize a woman bringing her to the cusp then backing off, then bring her over the edge. Tom told me he felt like he had a double major, one in computer science the other if fucking 101.

We pulled into Boise just after six, the map app said it was eleven hours from Salt Lake, but it doesn't take into account stops for fuel and potty breaks. We pulled into the parking lot of his complex, there were four fourplexes, two above, two below on each one. Two of the fourplexes were one bedroom, the other two were two bedrooms, a second bath and room for laundry equipment. Our apartment was on the lower level with two parking spaces assigned to it. Tommy handed me the keys and told me to unlock while he grabbed our overnight bags.

I had just opened the door and was ready to step in when he took my arm, picking me up and carrying me across the threshold. As he put me down I held onto his neck, kissed him hard and ground my little body into his pelvis with all the strength I had.

I smothered him with kisses, "Oh baby, thank you, I feel so special. There'll be lots of pussy for you tonight, let's hurry and eat so we can get back here, I want it from behind like you promised."

Tom brought in the rest of our bags, turned the air on and took me to Little Luigi's for pizza. Not wanting to eat heavy we split a medium which turned out to be the perfect size. When we ordered the waitress commented to Tommy that she'd never seen him with a date before, who might this be? Without a moments hesitation he replied, "This is Maggie, my girlfriend." I slid tight to him.

I nudged as close to his leg as I could get, took his hand and slid it tight to the crotch of my jeans, "I wish I'd worn a skirt, if I thought we could get away with it I'd let you take me on this table. I've never been anyone's girlfriend before."

"You're my girl Maggie, I intend to take good care of you sweetheart. When we get home let's shower before we make love, I want to be fresh for you."

We stopped at the local mom and pop grocery store on the way home grabbing milk, eggs, and bread, he told me he had lots of food in the freezer. The old couple who owned it wondered who the pretty girl was, once again he beamed as he told them I was his girl. Oh my gosh, my panties were a bit more than damp. Pulling into the apartment complex I texted mom that we had made it to Boise and I'd call in the morning. There was no way I wanted to start a conversation tonight, I wanted to get my clothes off and have Tommy riding me as quickly as possible.

I was a nervous wreck as we put things away, he took ahold of my shoulders, sat on a chair and pulled me to his lap. Cupping one of my small breasts he kissed me passionately then looked at me.

"Settle down Mag, we don't need to rush or hide anymore. We're in our home where we can kiss or screw or play with each other or anything we want. Take a deep breath, calm yourself, let's finish putting things away and we'll walk down the hall to our bedroom, take a shower and make love. Maggie, this is your home, your kitchen, our sanctuary."

I whispered, "In our bedroom, I love the sound of that."

As I rose, he patted my bottom and said softly *good girl*, as he'd done so many times over the past few months. We took our time putting the few items away and taking food from the freezer to defrost for meals the next few days. Glancing around the kitchen, he raised an eyebrow, smiled and said the shower awaits. As we walked, he told me he wanted to watch me undress so he could drink me in with eyes. Another gush of liquid in my panties, he sure knows how to make me horny.

I didn't feel the least bit conspicuous or embarrassed as I slowly shed my clothes, after taking off my panties I walked to him, held them under his nose and asked if he'd like to lick them. The pervert didn't answer, he simply stuck out his tongue and licked the sticky mess in the gusset. I wanted to feel grossed out, but instead I was even more turned on, this man I loved so much wants me so bad he's willing to lick the juices in my wet panties, maybe I won't take a shower, maybe I should just fuck him right now.

Standing in front of him naked he kissed my mons, picked me up in his arms, carried me to the shower and told me to get the water warm while he stripped. As he dropped his briefs his cock sprang forth, standing at attention, the head looking awfully dark, the veins on the sides seemed to be pulsing with his heartbeat. In the shower we washed one another, spending extra time on the areas we most enjoyed. I was going to give him a blow job, he told me he wanted my pussy instead, he figured he could go twice and wanted both loads inside me.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers