Tommy's Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was holding me tight to his chest as the water cascaded over us, softly stroking my back, cupping and squeezing my small ass cheeks, sneaking in a kiss here and there. I was enraptured with the moment, only in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be loved like this, me, a skinny girl, void the normal beauty most girls possess was naked in the arms of the most handsome man I had ever seen. I looked up at him.

"Tommy, if I don't braid my hair is that okay? I can put it in a ponytail with several holders along the length, then you can still ride me from behind. You won't hurt me though will you?"

"No precious I won't hurt you, it's more an erotic thing than a submissive thing. To me it's exciting to think of holding onto your hair with one hand, your hips with the other and pounding your little slit from behind. With your head tilted up, your breathing shallow and listening to you groan as you cum all over my dick."

"Damn you Tommy, I was horny already, now I have juice running down my thigh, rinse me off and take me to bed."

We didn't take much time for foreplay, my labia were already dripping wet, beads of my honey had formed on the few hairs between my legs and glistened in the light, he took several swipes with his tongue, just to taste he told me. Yeah right. I sucked him for no more than a minute although as hard as he was I only did it for my pleasure.

"Hands and knees, chest on the mattress, ass high, pussy pointed out. Mmmm, good girl. After I get going and you're loosened I'm going to push gently down on the small of your back like last time. Just go along with it, it'll open you more and let me go deeper."

I felt the tip of his love pole touch my labia and slowly split them, exposing the entrance of my vagina to the intruder. As he slipped further inside, I began pushing back gently, it was filling me, tantalizing the interior and sending tingles throughout my entire body. I knew if it continued to feel this good, I was going to have a massive orgasm. I could feel his pubic hair touch my ass as he bottomed out, we both groaned at the same time.

I couldn't get over how good it felt, "Oooohhh, this is so fucking deep, I love being full of your cock. Take me baby, take me in OUR bedroom, own me Tommy, make me yours."

He began to stroke slowly, giving me time to adjust, within a few minutes I was moving back as he moved forward, in a matter of seconds I was pushing against him harder, he lightly pushed on my lower back and my pussy opened more, pointing directly at his cock, I groaned as he hit new places inside. By the time I could feel the tingles getting ready to take my body captive he had my hair in his right hand pulling back as he pushed into me. My head turned upward, my back completely arched, my body slamming against his, I was yelling and making more noise than I ever had before, it hit like a tsunami, wave after wave after wave of ecstasy flowing throughout, even my curled toes felt fuzzy.

Lost in my orgasm I nearly missed his, I say nearly, because when he came he yanked my hair and pushed his groin tight to my pussy, his cock spitting a steady stream of sperm inside my vagina. I felt three, four then five spurts inside, I craved that feeling when his spunk hit my cervix. I yelled for him to let go of my hair, I tried to flop forward only to realize he was holding me back by my hips as he pushed back into me with ever spurt of cum. He stroked a few inches in and out as the remaining dribbles flowed into me, letting my hips go I collapsed onto the bed.

I had enjoyed our love making before, but this time I felt thoroughly used, and loved it. We had conked out for about an hour when I felt him slowly rubbing between my legs, a finger gliding along the surface of my outer labia, my natural lubricants were in abundance, my pussy was sufficiently wet and wanting to be filled once more. As I was still waking I felt his cock slide into me to his balls in one steady stroke, when our pelvis touched he pulled out and sunk it to his balls again. I pulled my legs alongside my body, hooking my hands behind my knees.

We never increased speed, maintaining a slow steady rhythm throughout, culminating in a hard but not convulsive orgasm. Our bodies trembled, he grunted, and I moaned, other than that we were fairly quiet and not very animated.

In the early hours of the morning, daylight just beginning to dispel the dark I woke to Tommy sliding in and out of me. Oh my, I loved waking to his dick slowly moving back and forth inside me, I began to lift into his down stroke, wrapping my legs across his butt, trying to pull him deeper. We didn't last long, no more than eight or ten minutes, it made no difference to us, we were making love in our bed, in our home, our life together, the final piece to the puzzle at this time in our lives.

Tom made breakfast for me, as we ate, he told me of his plans for the day and the rest of the week.

"Maggie, I'm good friends with a girl on campus whos mom is a beautician, we're going there today where she will trim and style your hair. It's beautiful, but it's too long to do anything with. After that it's a pedicure and manicure, then a trip to Sterling Optical for new glasses, or contacts if you can wear them. Tomorrow we go clothes shopping, you can buy what you like and get rid of that frumpy stuff mom made you wear."

"Oh shit, speaking of mom, I told her I'd call this morning."

"Make it quick Mag, your hair appointment is in less than an hour."

As I got ready I had the phone on speaker telling her I was getting my hair trimmed and some new glasses. I wasn't going to listen to her telling me I shouldn't get it cut and what was wrong with the glasses I had. I talked over her or changed the subject, fifteen minutes later I told her I had to go. Bye.

The lady at the beauty shop suggested I have my hair trimmed to a length just below my breasts, the shop would then donate the long portion cut off to an agency who made wigs for children with cancer and distributed them at no cost to the recipients.

When she finished, I was a different person, my hair had bounce, was curly toward the ends and wavy on the sides, after her showing me how to take care of it we were on our way to the nail shop. It was going to be about an hour, Tom said he had errands to run, pick up his back mail and would be back for me in an hour. We had a late lunch at the food court in the mall before walking to Sterling, my glasses weren't very thick, the frames were horrendous though, the cheapest mother could buy. They tested my eyes for contacts, told me no problem and told me to return in four days to pick them up.

Tom fixed a skillet dish for us at supper time, we cleaned the kitchen and vegged on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime, in reality we watched a small portion of TV and dozed the rest of the time. Calling it a day at 9 we trudged on down the hall to our bedroom, no hanky panky tonight, we were worn out. I woke with Tommy's face between my legs, I found myself thinking he may addict me to being woken seductively. It took no time at all before I was shaking and calling his name. He didn't want anything reciprocal, said he'd take a rain check.

Breakfast was poached eggs over toast and coffee. I questioned how he knew so many of the places and why people knew him. He explained that he'd had the flat for three months, living there on weekends until the semester ended. I was like a kid at the circus as we walked into the first dress store. I was concerned about cost.

"I have $1000 set aside for your new wardrobe, I'll have another 500 in a month when I get paid for the software package I just completed. Money isn't an issue if we don't waste it, getting you new clothes, from the skin out I might add, is not money wasted in my book."

Somewhere in our past conversations I remembered him telling me he was a sucker for dresses and skirts that flowed, I also recalled him talking about how erotic he found lingerie to be. I got a few dresses and skirt/blouse combinations along with two pair of jeans and simple cotton tops to go along with them, with money leftover I set about buying panties, bras, hose, thigh highs, and a garter belt. At home I asked if he'd like me to model all of it for him. His response was epic.

"Not unless you intend to be fucked senseless by morning."

I'd gotten a call from Bonnie Saturday morning, telling Tom all about it when he returned from the gas station. She was doing fine but missed me.

Tom suddenly remembered, "That reminds me, have she and Elwood talked, (nickname Woody) he loves plus size babes, and Bonnie fits his criteria. He doesn't like them flabby, just thick and solid. What he refers to as *meaty, beaty, big and bouncy*. Her being limited a virgin will be plus in his book, if those two to meet it'll be all over but the screwing."

"Does he live near Conyers? How would they get together if not?"

"He's in Montana and has more money than the State of Delaware. The most interesting thing about him is you wouldn't know it by simply meeting him. He's originally from Alberta, Canada where oil was discovered on his parents 1700 acre ranch, he and his brother inherited it all when their folks crashed while flying their aircraft over Alaska. If they've talked, he'll fly wherever she's at and it wouldn't surprise me if he brought her back for a week, if they hit it off like I think they will it'll be a week of non-stop sex."

Tom put the phone on speaker and called. "Elwood you scoundrel, how they hangin?"

"This has to be that cretin Tom, they're hangin one in front of the other for speed. You bring that pretty little thing home with you this time, or are you still screwin around?"

"She's with me Woody, and I'm livin the dream. Say, I wanted to know if you've gotten ahold of Maggie's friend Bonnie? She's in Conyers, GA right now, you should fly down and meet her, I'll give you the info so you can Skype her. She's cute as hell and she'd satisfy even your enormously demanding sex requests."

"Yes, we've skyped and you're right, she is cute. I'm flying down to meet her the end of this week., We just finished the plans about twenty minutes ago. She said that Maggie was on the line and she'd call me right back."

I called Bonnie back before she had a chance to call him.

"Bonnie, you'll like him, he has the same sex drive you do and he prefers big gals, his nickname is Woody because according to Tom he has a tree trunk in his pants."

I encouraged her not to screw this up by trying to rush things. Let him take the lead, don't suggest anything, let him woo her and when he was ready to get it on to fuck him into next week. She thanked me, assuring me she could do that and would let me know how it went.

A few nights later she called to tell me he was going to be there in a few days, they'd had a wonderful Skype session the night before, the line was eerily quiet a few moments, I could hear Bonnie clearing her throat.

"We um, we sort of, we had cyber-sex. He loves my hairy beaver and doesn't want me to trim any more away, I thought he was going to blow his wad when I unhooked my bra and these massive momba's fell out. His cock, Maggie, it's long and fat, if this works out, I'm going to love that thing in my ass and pussy."

I had the phone on speaker the entire conversation, Tom did nothing but chuckle softly the entire time. Once I'd hung up, he burst out laughing.

"I knew he would do something kinky like that, and I knew Bonnie would be more than willing to go along with it."

Long story short, Woody flew to Conyers, picked up Bonnie, flew to Atlanta and screwed her for three days at the Marriott, never leaving the room, ordering room service and more towels each day. Upon their return to Conyers Bonnie announced to her family she was moving to Montana with Elwood. Her dad was happy to see her go, her mom whimpered for a while and then kissed her goodbye on the way out the door to the casino.

Tom and I had settled into a routine of sorts. He worked from home a lot, we finally had to proclaim rules on sex during the day, because nothing was getting done except filling me with cum. I had been there a short while when I was approached by an elderly lady at the door as I was coming home from the store, she was wondering if I might be looking for a job. She was the owner of all the fourplexes, a widow and ready to retire, but needed someone to take care of all the everyday stuff for the apartments. I would have maintenance people at my disposal, all I would need to do was the administrative end of things.

Tommy and I talked it over and decided that would be a good place to start and was close to home. My contacts were bothering me a little, Tom thought it best to work close to home so I could take them out if I needed to. The optometrist had suggested Lasik and we were considering it, I wanted to give the contacts a bit more time.

I began work with Mrs. Filbright a few days later, it wasn't difficult work, answer the phone, update renter files, filing, make sure rents were paid on time, send maintenance when needed. The groundskeeper/maintenance man was a fairly young guy, sort of cocky and arrogant. My first thought was what did he have to be arrogant about? He mowed lawns, plowed snow and cleaned an occasional drain. He seemed to spend a lot of time in the office, trying to strike up a conversation, getting in my way, being a bother in general.

By the second week he began to get personal, how long had I been with Tom, did I think Tom was serious about me, had I dated much before Tom, things that were none of his business. I talked with Tom in bed, he said the guy was trying to plant seeds of doubt in my head and get in my pants.

"But Tommy, you're the only one who gets in these panties, this pussy is yours. Maybe I should get a tattoo just below the panty line that says Tom's Pussy. Would you like that?"

His answer was a right hand on my breast and the left on its way between my legs. Being a good girl I opened my thighs awaiting his gentle touch, he didn't disappoint as his fingers worked their way under the leg elastic pushing my panty to the side and cupping my sex. I could feel the moisture increase as he brushed against the vulva, sliding his middle finger between the hungry little lips enough to eventually coat the labia entirely. My nightie was up around my arm pits, more a collar than anything else, some nights I wonder why I wear it at all.

My labia felt heated and engorged as I pushed up into his hand. He asked what I wanted.

"I want you baby, I want your cock buried deep inside me, make love to me Tommy, treat me like your wife."

Hovering above me he let me grab his meat and guide it to the opening, I pulled it inside and wiggled my hips to draw it deeper, working my wet engorged slit tight around his love missile, trying to suck him in deeper. My hands were around his neck, fingers playing in the hair on the back of his head, my eyes looking deep into his as we slowly rocked back and forth. Our bodies were in perfect synchronization, hips meeting, cock touching bottom and my vaginal muscles squeezing as he withdrew, then relaxed on the in-stroke.

I could feel every bit of him, I smiled and kissed him, feeling wanted, loved, appreciated, and most of all being his personal sex kitten. Knowing no one else sampled him, or them me, we were together as man and wife, after so many years apart we were finally in each other's arms. I could feel my climax starting to tingle throughout my body, I wanted Tom to cum with me so badly.

In a half whisper I talked to him, "Cum with me Tommy, I'm almost there, cum in my pussy, put your baby juice inside, please baby, cum with ..."

And that was all I got out as it hit, my hips pushed up tight against him as he continued to stroke. He was close and I knew it, just as I began to relax he came in me, which in turn brought me over the edge again, we were grinding, Tom grunting and telling me how good my pussy felt. All the perfect things I had desperately wanted to hear for so many years, now tickling my ears, fulfilling my dreams.

Smothering me with kisses he whispered in my ear, *good girl*. I pushed my hips into his rapidly softening cock and wiggled in a circular motion, he didn't get hard again but pushed his soft dick into me one last time before plopping out.

I've heard it said that when a girl begins to have sex on a regular basis her body will change. Mine certainly did, my breasts increased enough to where I was a full B, my hips widened slightly and above all else ... I had an ass. Tommy couldn't keep his hands off it at first. He liked me to show off my figure a little more, with his help I upgraded my wardrobe considerably, nothing slut like, clothes that accentuated my figure rather than being provocative or the old frumpy stiff things mother dressed me in. One of those items were shorter skirts than I had ever worn before, mid-thigh or slightly longer, some pencil but mostly soft and flowing. I made the mistake of wearing one to work one day, I couldn't get rid of the maintenance guy.

At mid-morning I texted Tom and told him what was going on. He had classes until 11 but would stop by afterward. When Tom walked in Elliot the idiot was still in the office drinking coffee and making a nuisance of himself. Tom walked in, came directly to my chair and planted a huge kiss, making no effort to hide our mouths as we played tongue of war, pulled back and kissed me again. Looking at Elliot he commented.

"This is what I get to do with Maggie every night, something you'll never do. If I'm not mistaken Mrs. Filbright hired you to do mainly outdoor maintenance and some painting etcetera when people moved out. Yet, Mag tells me you're in here every day hitting on and bothering her. The answer to this dilemma is quite simple. I kick your ass and get you fired, or you get your ass out of here and do your job, which includes leaving my girl alone."

Not another word was said, the idiot stood, left the office and didn't come back the rest of the day. He only lasted another three weeks when Mrs. Fulbright released him hiring her grandson to take his place. James was a nice young man, polite, funny when he needed to be, a workaholic and had a girlfriend that was nothing less than a knockout. That evening I talked with Bonnie, she had been with Woody several weeks and he was head over heels in love with her. The feelings were mutual, he loved her *hefty body* as he called it, she told me he screwed her nearly every day. She mentioned he was definitely an ass man and she was his little ass whore. She giggled as she said it.

Mother was acting awfully strange the past few times when I called, I mean more weird than normal. It took me a half hour to get it out of her but she eventually told me she was moving. Earl was taking a position as an English teacher at an International school ... wait for it ... in China, and she was going with him. She'd already been accepted as a teacher in the same school, they were leaving in six weeks.

Tom saw my jaw sag and asked if I was okay. We were hanging up as she said it and then there was dead air.

As I told Tom what was happening, he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are we surprised, she and dad have always done what they wanted to do, the only thing that prevented this in the past was you weren't 18 yet. Now you're here with me, she can go wherever she likes, I'll take care of you, in every way."

I grinned and lifted my skirt to show him my latest tease, I didn't get a tattoo, but I did order some skimpy panties that had *Tommy's Pussy* printed on the front. We had our clothes off, me bent over the kitchen table and his cock balls deep faster than I could mutter Jack Spratt. It was fast and furious, but it was exactly what we needed.