Tommy's Journey 04: Boy's Trip 01

Story Info
Tommy experiences unintended watersports at the water park.
4.6k words
4.41
11.9k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*TW: In this story, a character engages in consensual incest. The same character is also forced into public urination.

Every year all the men on Tommy's dad's side go on a New Year's Eve trip to an adult waterpark resort. The resort requires guests to be 18 years of age at minimum so that adults can experience the fun of a waterpark without kids around.

Tommy and the men walked into their 3-bedroom resort suite. Bedroom 1 consisted of a queen bed that Charlie and David would share, Tommy was a little bummed he wouldn't get to have naked cuddles with his dad every night, but he'd be lying if he wasn't excited to sleep with another guy in the family. Bedroom 2 had 2 queen beds, Michael and David shared the first bed while Steve and Aidan shared the second bed. Bedroom 3 had a king sized bed that Grandpa, Kevin, and Tommy were sharing.

They quickly settled in so they could get right down to the waterpark. Tommy opened his suitcase and found the neon colored trunks with the 80s pattern that he'd bought for this trip. He realized he had only packed one pair of trunks. "Oh, I guess it's gonna be cold when I put these on later."

"Why's that?" Kevin asked.

"I only packed one pair of trunks." Tommy responded.

"That's what we usually do, most of us have been wearing the same trunks for quite a few years now." Kevin pulled out a pair of white trunks that looked pretty worn. "I don't even remember when I bought these."

Tommy remembered them from last year, they were see-through. "You know when those are wet you can see right through them?"

Kevin winked at him, "Why do you think I keep them?"

Kevin pulled off his shirt, then the athletic shorts he'd worn on the way. He had been going commando under the shorts, his soft 6 inch cock dangling against his hairy thighs. Kevin kept himself trimmed, unlike the wild jungle his father sported. Kevin had no pubes, no chest hair, no back hair, and no butt hair: just a thick happy trail at the bottom of his abs. His arms and legs were the only thing he kept hairy. Kevin was a personal trainer, so his muscles were very defined. "Whatcha looking at nephew?" Kevin asked, noticing Tommy gawking.

"Oh, I uh... I was just..."

"You can look all you want, I don't mind. You can touch me, too, if you want." Kevin sauntered over to Tommy, who was still kneeling in front of his suitcase. His cock was mere millimeters from Tommy's nose, it smelled like the fresh cologne Kevin used. Tommy felt a twinge in his cock. "Open your mouth." Kevin said softly, putting a finger under his nephew's chin. Tommy opened his mouth, Kevin eased his cock in, letting the bottom run along Tommy's tongue, then pulled it out right away. "Did that taste good?" Tommy could only nod. Kevin laughed, "You're damn right it did. You can have more later." Kevin pulled on his trunks as Grandpa walked into the room.

"Hey boys, almost ready?" he asked.

"Yeah dad, Tommy here was just tasting my cock."

"And, what's the verdict?"

"He fuckin loved it."

"Kevin, you cocky bastard, pun intended, I believe I was asking Tommy."

His grandpa looked at him as he still sat on his knees, his cock throbbing in his shorts. "He tasted really good."

Kevin flashed his father a cheeky grin, "Told you pops." He said as he strutted out of the room.

"Better get changed now." Grandpa said to him.

Tommy stood, facing away from his grandpa, and pulled off his shirt. He knew his grandpa had already seen him cum at Christmas, but he still felt odd about his grandpa seeing his erection. He pulled his shorts and underwear off, freeing the stiff little cock from its cage cotton cage. As usual, it was pointing straight out, hard as a rock. "Fuck." He muttered to himself.

"What was that?" Grandpa asked.

"Nothing, I'm just talking to myself Grandpa."

"Show Grandpa your little cock."

Hearing his grandpa say that made his cock jump. Tommy took a deep breath and turned to face his grandpa, who was butt naked. His grandpa was 6'2" and had salt and pepper hair, the kind of hair that made men of a certain age look very distinguished (and wealthy). He was in exceptional shape, his muscles still toned. He didn't really have defined abs anymore, but he by no means let himself go. His massive cock's head stopped about halfway down his thigh that was covered in white hair. His dark body hair had turned white now, and he shaved it like Kevin, leaving the legs and arms. He was tan, not a fake tan, but naturally tan.

"Come over here, let Grandpa get a good look at you." Tommy walked over to his grandpa, his hard little cock barely moving. "Can I touch it?" he asked. Tommy nodded. His Grandpa slowly ran his hand on the underside of his cock. His grandpa's soft hands on his hard little plump cock made Tommy moan and go up on his tiptoes. This made him lose his balance and he fell into his grandpa, his hard cock uncomfortably ramming into his Grandpa's leg.

"Are you okay? I didn't realize you'd literally spring into action." They both laughed. "Is the little guy okay?" Tommy loved the feeling of being in his grandpa's arms, it reminded him of his father.

"Yeah, I think I just need to rub one out before we go."

"Turn and face the bed." Grandpa said, Tommy obliged, his knees touching the foot of the bed. His grandpa pressed his body against Tommy's backside, he could feel the massive cock force itself between his plump ass cheeks. Then his grandpa held Tommy against himself, his left palm on Tommy's chest, while his right hand reached around and stroked Tommy's cock.

"Oh, fuuuuck grandpa." Tommy moaned.

"You like that?"

"Fuck yeah grandpa. Your hand on my cock, your cock in my ass."

"You have such a big beautiful ass." his grandpa said. "And these incredible tits." He used the hand on his chest to squeeze one of Tommy's pecs. "These things are amazing. You're really a beautiful boy."

Grandpa's hand glided up and down the small cock, working quickly. He loved the feeling of his grandpa's hands on his stiff little cock. His fingers rubbing the short veiny shaft, his thumb gliding across his head each time his hand got there. It didn't take Tommy long to get close, he never lasted long, especially when he was this aroused.. "Oh grandpa, I'm gonna cum."

"Well, that was quick." he said, picking up his speed and kissed Tommy's neck, sending warm shocks through his body. He felt his balls tighten.

"Oh fuck grandpa, oh grandpa, fuck I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna CUM!"

His grandpa continued to jerk him fast as ropes of white cum shot across the white comforter. Seven, eight ropes shot across the bed. Tommy felt the hand on his chest hold him tighter, as grandpa took the palm of his other hand and rubbed it on Tommy's cock head. Tommy's body spasmed violently with pleasure.

"Fuck grandpa, stop fuck fuck fuck, stop."

He did, and kissed Tommy's cheek. "That was fun, now let's go swimming."

The men went down to the waterpark and went straight for the wave pool. Tommy admired that all of them were in great physical shape.

"Anyone wanna do the water slides?" Tommy asked. Aidan volunteered to go with him.

They each grabbed an innertube and made the trek up the stairs. Tommy went first: he set the tube in the water and the lifeguard held it in place as he sat down. When he sat he felt his trunks slide off his ass. "Oh shit." he muttered."

"Hold on tight." the lifeguard said, not hearing him, and pushed the tube into the tunnel.

"Fuck!" Tommy cried as he plummeted into darkness. He tried to grab at his trunks, but ended up flipping the tube in the process. He let go of the trunks and clung to the tube, spinning around, then felt the trunks catch on something and rip off his body. There was a drop in the slide that flipped him back on top of the tube, with one leg inside the innertube and the other leg slung over the side where he was clinging on. Tommy panicked knowing that any moment he was about to plunge into the light, completely naked.

Sure enough, the tunnel got brighter and in a splash Tommy's wet naked bubble butt propped up on the tube was on display for anyone around, giving them a perfect view of his bright pink hole.

"What the fuck!" The male lifeguard at the bottom of the slide shouted. "Where are your fucking trunks?!?!" He said the words loud enough to cause the people nearby to look over. They quickly grabbed their phones and ran over to snap pictures of the naked guy spreading his thick cheeks. His hairless pucker on full display.

The lifeguard waded into the water and helped Tommy off of the innertube. Tommy quickly put one hand over his cock and balls. His balls had gone up inside him when he first got in the pool, so they weren't difficult to hide because it was as if they didn't exist. His cock had shrunk from its normal 1.75 inches to 1.25 inches. He was practically microscopic at this point. All he really needed to cover himself was his thumb. "My trunks were coming off when I sat in the tube and I tried to pull them up as I was going down the slide but I flipped over in the tube and they came off completely." he panicked.

The lifeguard looked around the water for the trunks. "There's no sign of your trunks, dude. They'd have come down by now if they weren't caught on something."

"Fuck." Tommy mumbled. There was no way he could be naked in front of all these people, there had to be over a hundred people at the water park, and some of them had already snapped pics of his hole. "Do you have a towel or something I could use to cover myself?"

"Not over here." The lifeguard said.

"Is there a pro shop where I can get a new pair?" He begged.

"Nah, it's under renovation so we're not selling swimwear at the moment."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" Tommy said, trying not to cry. His dad came over with his Uncle David, their eyes went wide with excitement when they saw Tommy's wet naked body standing there in the water, one hand cupping the tiny cock.

"What happened son?" Charlie asked.

"My fucking trunks came off in the fucking slide and they're nowhere to be found."

"Can we get you a new pair?" David asked.

"The fucking pro shop is closed and they're not selling trunks." Tommy said, closer to tears. Charlie went in the water to comfort his son.

"It's gonna be okay, champ. We'll figure something out." He said putting an arm around his son. Tommy felt instantly better in his dad's arms.

"I guess I'll radio the hotel manager." the lifeguard said. He walked over to a little table where his radio was sitting. "Hey, Greg, we got a guy down here who lost his trunks on the slide."

There was a splash behind them as Aidan came down the slide. He wiped his eyes and saw his naked cousin in front of him. "Damn, that bubble butt is even sexier when wet." Aidan said, coming up behind Tommy and cupping a cheek in each hand, then wiggled them wildly.

"Stop!" Tommy cried. "My shorts came off on the slide!"

"I felt something on the way down, it might have been your trunks." Aidan shrugged, keeping his hands on Tommy's ass.

"Can he wear basketball shorts?" David asked the lifeguard.

"No, we have a strict policy on non-swimwear clothing in the water." the lifeguard said, waiting for a response from Greg. They heard some mumbling on the radio as the lifeguard placed it to his ear. "I'll see," he looked at the group, "none of you has another pair of trunks in your room?"

"No," David said, "each of us just brought one pair."

"No," the lifeguard said into the radio, slightly annoyed, "they don't have anything in their room." He listened to the mumbling for a moment. "Really? I don't know, he's covering it with one hand." Tommy felt his face get red as he looked down at his hand. David and Charlie looked at his crotch as well. Aidan pulled Tommy's waist against his own, and looked down at his crotch over his shoulder. "How big is your dick?" the lifeguard asked.

"What?" Tommy stammered.

"How big is your cock, dude? The manager says if you got a little one you can just go naked. I'm guessing by the one hand cupping action you're not packing much under there."

"Not again." Tommy mumbled.

"He's not letting me see it." the lifeguard said into the radio. After some more mumbling he said "okay, I'll let them know and radio DJ if I need to." The lifeguard set the radio down and walked over to them. "The manager said you can stay here and swim naked with your family if you have a little cock., or you can leave the waterpark. Do you want to keep swimming?"

"Can my family be naked too?"

"No, just you."

"Too bad." Aidan said, his hands slicking over Tommy's hips. Tommy could feel Aidan's bulge against his butt. "That woulda been fun."

"We'll support whatever you wanna do, but I'm sure it'd get lonely up there in the room while we're all down here swimming." His dad added.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do, dad? I can't swim naked in front of all these strangers with my little dick exposed. It looks like I don't even have balls right now!"

"Fuck what other people think." David said.

"Easy for you to say with your monster cock. They'll take pictures, some of them already got pictures of my fucking hole!" He was humiliated.

"Tommy," Aidan's voice was soft. His hand slid over Tommy's hand that was covering his cock. "You have a beautiful body, there's no denying that. The people oogling are curious. Yeah, your cock is small. You can either be ashamed of it, or embrace it for the beautiful cock that it is. I love it, your dad loves it, your uncles love it, your cousins love it, and your grandpa loves it. Embrace yourself."

Tommy took a deep breath, then removed his hand.

"Damn dude," the lifeguard said, "you're for sure free to swim with that baby penis." Tommy waded out of the water with his dad, uncle David grinning wildly at the sight of his nephew's beautiful wet naked body, water dripping off the tiny cock that managed to get smaller in the water. As they walked away the lifeguard said "perfect ass though."

Sure enough, as they were walking to the wave pool, anyone who had a phone quickly pulled it out to snap a picture of the hot naked guy with the baby penis. Tommy gave up trying to hide it, if he was gonna be here naked it was going to happen.

"Damn that thing is small." one woman said.

"Sorry bro." a man said.

"Can I flick it?" a woman asked.

Tommy ignored them and kept walking. As they reached the wave pool, a voice came on the loudspeaker in the waterpark. "Attention waterpark guests, the very attractive naked man in the waterpark has permission to do so. Because he lost his trunks and his cock is so tiny he has been granted permission to be naked in the waterpark. He is the only guest with permission to do so, everyone else must remain in the proper swimwear. Thank you for your cooperation."

His toned body looked amazing with the water dripping off his massive pecs, rippled abs, and ample ass. The small cock was a shock, and looked even smaller compared to the size of the rest of his body. It felt like everyone was smirking, or laughing, or smirking. The announcement made everyone in the park curious as to where the naked man was, so much so that a crowd formed. People filmed and snapped pictures of Tommy's naked body openly. He quickly got into the wave pool to the dismay of the onlookers, it was easier to hide in there.

Eventually, Tommy had to pee. His family offered to go with him, but he assured them he'd be fine on his own, the shock of the baby penis was sure to have died down.

Each step made him realize how full his bladder was, so he tried to quicken his pace. The bathroom was in another room, so the wave pool was completely out of sight. When he finally got to the bathroom it had a sign in front of it that said "closed for cleaning."

Tommy stood there, dancing from one foot to the other, hoping the cleaning wouldn't take long.

He looked around and realized that there were many people staring at home, their phones out of course. He rolled his eyes and saw a table of three beautiful women in front of him. They all had perfectly tanned skin, bleach blond hair, and big breasts squeezed into tiny bikinis. Tommy wasn't into women below the belt, but he enjoyed a beautiful woman with big boobs. One wore a pink bikini, one a blue one, and the third a green one.

"You're the guy with the baby penis, right?" pink bikini asked.

"Is it not obvious enough for you?" Tommy snapped, grabbing the little cock between his thumb and pointer finger and wiggling it for them. They giggled, and the giggle made their breasts bounce a little, Tommy felt something stir inside him.

"I want a closer look." Blue bikini said. She got out of her chair and came over. She bent down and looked at Tommy's cock as if it were impossible to see. "You don't even have balls! You really can't fuck a girl with that little thing." She said.

"Firstly, I don't want to fuck girls. Secondly, it gets bigger." He said, squirming a little from his full bladder.

"Can we see?" pink bikini asked as she walked over.

"See what?" Tommy asked, though he knew what they were asking.

"Get hard for us." Pink bikini demanded.

"I might get kicked out of here."

"Please, no one is going to kick you out for your little dick. It's barely there, it's not offending anyone. Is his little dick offending anyone?" Blue bikini said, turning to the crowd that had gathered. Tommy hadn't realized how many people were there, at least 20 of them gathered around, all holding phones up.

"No!" the crowd laughed.

Tommy felt it again, the feeling inside him. He found that he liked when they said things about his cock being small. He liked when they laughed at him. It wasn't going to take long for them to get him hard. Pink bikini turned to Tommy, took one of her breasts in each hand, and used them to rub Tommy's cock.

Some of the guys in the crowd cheered at that, some said he didn't deserve to have his little dick touched by such perfect breasts, and that got him going. He could feel the blood rush into his cock. "It's working! Oh my gosh, the little thing is growing!" She quickly stood aside so everyone could capture the moment on their phones. Tommy's cock quickly stiffened before their eyes, and he was soon fully hard.

"Is that it?" one woman asked.

"Where are his balls?" another woman yelled.

"I'm bigger than that soft!" a guy yelled. That made Tommy's dick jump. He felt his face go red.

"Oh shit, you like being humiliated?" green bikini said, now joining her friends.

"No." Tommy lied.

"Someone, quick, say something degrading to him." she said.

"He's not even a man with a cock that small!" a guy yelled.

Tommy tried to fight it, but his cock betrayed him and jumped again. The crowd cheered and laughed. Tommy bounced from one foot to the other, still desperate to use the bathroom. His little cock bobbed up and down as he did, the pink head plump on the end of his pasty shaft. It was very proportionate for it's size, the head and shaft were thick, just on a smaller scale. He had a couple veins that ran the length of it, each pulsed with the desire to be touched. He looked back at the bathroom door, the sign was still there. "What's wrong?" green bikini asked, "gotta go rub one out quick?"

"No, I really need to pee."

A wicked grin crossed her face. She whispered to the other girls, and they quickly grabbed him, he didn't fight them, afraid that might set off his bladder. They used a towel to tie his hands behind his back.

They stood back then, the crowd cheering. Green bikini showed Tommy her long manicured nails, then rubbed them along his stomach.

"Fuck, stop." he laughed painfully, trying to cross his legs.

"How big is it?" she asked.

"I don't know." Tommy lied.

"Oh please, none of us believes that you didn't measure your baby penis." she rubbed her nails on his stomach again and didn't remove them.

12