Tommy's Journey 04: Boy's Trip 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck fuck, please please, I'm gonna piss myself. Please stop fuuuuuck."

She stopped, then used her nails to grab his cock. "How big is this little thing you call a cock? Say it, or I'll tickle you until you piss yourself in front of all these phones." She squeezed his cock with her nails.

"Ow, fuck, four and a half inches."

The crowd laughed. As embarrassing as this all was, Tommy can't help but feel aroused. They were all staring at his impressively small cock, and laughing at it, and it excited him. His cock throbbed, so full of blood it might explode.

"Please stop." he begged.

Green bikini brought her hand up, then back down hard on his cock. He winced, and the crowd cheered. He couldn't believe they all enjoyed watching his sexual torment. She did it again, and again, and again. Slapping his cock harder and harder, watching it reverb slightly before sticking straight out again. He could feel the control on his bladder slipping with each smack.

"Please, I really need to pee." he begged again.

Green bikini whispered to the other girls again. Blue bikini came over and started tickling him where his balls should be. He shuddered. Pink bikini came over and flicked at his nipple with her tongue. The crowd cheered. Tommy moaned, and a large drop of precum slipped out of his slit.

"Ew, precum!" blue bikini yelled. The crowd laughed and his cock jumped again.

"Naughty boy." Green bikini said. She turned Tommy so that his ass was facing the crowd. "Naughty boys get punished!" she gave his right cheek a hard smack and the crowd cheered as the beefy cheek jiggled a lot. The crowd roared with cheers.

"Again!" they cried. "He's so naughty!"

Green bikini gave his left cheek a smack. It jiggled and the crowd cheered. "Fuck." Tommy cried. Green bikini looked as a little bit of pee dribbled out of his cock.

"Oh shit, he's gonna piss himself." She yelled to the audience.

"Spank him until he does!" someone yelled, and they all applauded the idea.

"Please no." Tommy begged, but she didn't listen.

"We have to give the people what they want." she shrugged. She turned him back to the crowd, his rock hard cock pointing straight out. Tommy realized that the crowd was bigger than before, at least 50 people were gathered around. There was no way his cock wasn't already all over the internet. "Time for the grand finale." Green bikini said behind him. He was utterly humiliated, he had lost control of his own body, and now he was about to piss himself in front of all these strangers, in front of the world behind their phones.

Green bikini smacked his ass harder and harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cried with each smack. Then, with the last smack, he yelled, "Fuuuuuuuck." as a stream of piss erupted from the slit of his bulbous cock head. Again, the crowd cheered and laughed. They tried to angle their phones to get the best view of his little cock pissing uncontrollably with his humiliated face still in view. His eyes were wide with shock as he watched his cock betray him. It was a strong stream of piss, like a fountain.

"Damn, that's a lot of piss." Pink bikini said. It was true, the pee kept coming.

"It's been 40 seconds." someone yelled. The crowd roared.

"He's the piss king!" someone shouted. That made Tommy's cock jump, and that excited the crowd.

As the stream continued, the green bikini smacked his cock again. The piss stream rippled and the crowd delighted at the sight of it.

"Make him taste it." someone yelled.

"Aren't you almost done?" green bikini asked.

"No," Tommy said, defeated. He could feel that his bladder wasn't about to stop soon.

Green bikini grabbed his erect little cock, piss still erupting from it, and turned it toward his face. He didn't realize how strong the stream was until it was blasting his face. Luckily, it didn't smell strong. His face was doused in his own piss now, and it ran down his body, saturating him completely in the piss. It ran along his ample pecs, rippling down his abs. It ran down his back and covered his plump red cheeks and settled nicely at his hole. The warmth of the piss on his balls made them relax and plop out.

"He does have balls!" the woman from earlier yelled, and they all applauded him.

Green bikini slipped the towel off his hands. "Rub it in." She demanded.

Tommy obliged, not really processing the words, but feeling the moment. His hand slipped up each ab slowly, the warm piss running over it. He cupped one of his piss soaked pecs and bounced it in his hand. He took the nipple between his thumb and finger and gave it a tug, moaning. He couldn't believe that he was still pissing, he'd never pissed this long before, but he loved how it felt to lather up his body in his own fluids.

"Make him taste it, his mouth has to be open."

"Open up or I'll make you cum in front of them." Green bikini whispered.

He couldn't imagine that being any less humiliating than swallowing his own piss, but he'd had enough. He opened his mouth and the crowd went wild.

"Swallow some!" they cried, so he did. He drank his piss for a solid minute before his stream finally slowed down, his cock still fully erect. He didn't mind the taste, drinking it made him feel hornier. Green bikini stroked his piss covered cock as the stream died. Then gave him a smack on the ass again when it stopped.

"Get out of here baby cock." she said. The girls laughed.

Tommy walked through the crowd, led by his erect tiny cock, as they parted for him, still filming. "That really is a perfect ass." a voice said, filming his red piss soaked bubble butt.

Tommy didn't know how he was going to explain to his family why he was hard and covered in his own piss, but that was all secondary to how much he wanted to cum.

To be continued...

12