Tommy's Sea Gulls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, he wanted the sensations to last. He looked down at the woman, kneeling half naked, bobbing up and down on his penis. He knew he'd shoot a gallon of spunk at her and he wanted to savor the moment. He grabbed fistfuls of the sheet, then put his hands on her soft shoulders and he could sense her muscles working as she was sending hot sensations out to him.

"Jeez, Aunt Flo! I'd like Jenny to see this!"

Well, there's a thought! Jenny always wanted to tag team a date. We'll have to have a serious talk later about that.

"Do that thing with your tongue again!" he murmured, interrupting her train of thought. She did as he asked, getting him to howl and mutter incoherent babblings.

She dug deep into his narrow channel, jabbing her fingertip into his rectum. He felt suddenly as weak as a kitten. He felt he was in suspended animation, and it was becoming harder to hold back.

"Ahhhh!" he cried, writhing in ecstasy, the bedsheets becoming entangled around his naked, sweating body.

Flossie felt his cock jerking spasmodically between her lips. Saliva bubbled at the corners of her mouth. She could practically taste his thick cream already. She slowly pulled her middle finger out of his asshole.

That did it!

Tommy yelped, tried to sit up, then fell back again, moaning as Flo's head bobbed furiously up and down, her lips like powerful suction cups over his thick member.

The cock sensations were extraordinarily intense. His dick burned, as if a match were being held against his shaft. He howled in ecstasy, thrashing uncontrollably on the bed, his balls tightening as they discharged their precious content into her mouth.

She sucked him dry, savoring the last of his salty cum. Finally he found the strength to sit up. She was wiping her lips.

"Shit ..." he sighed, smiling weakly.

Flossie stood up and motioned for him to slide up the length of the bed. She then lay beside him, not failing to notice that his cock was still hard.

"I bet you can shoot a lot at your age," she surmised.

"My record is five. But now that I'm living with you, I can probably do more."

"I'd like to just sit back sometime and watch you masturbate. I've never seen a guy jerk off before."

"Want me to show you now?" He grabbed his cock.

"No," she said, placing her hand over his. "Let's not waste all that precious seed today. Some other time."

"And would you play with yourself while I watch?" he asked eagerly, already picturing her dipping several fingers into her hairy grotto and manipulating her clitoris.

"It's a date." She saw him eyeing her cunt. "What do you and Jenny do, by the way?"

He blushed. "Promise she won't get punished?"

"I promise. I can't very well punish my daughter for making out with her cousin when I'm in bed with him myself!"

"Well, she likes me to lick her asshole. And play with her pussy at the same time."

Flossie pictured Jenny squirming like a worm on a hook.

He chuckled. "She calls it rimming. Girls do it a lot ...?"

Flossie sighed. "I guess. Jenny and I have never been too open about sex. My appetite for sex is huge, and I'd probably scare her."

"She can get pretty wild!"

"No. Don't tell her yet." Flossie glanced at the clock on the wall above the bureau. "We still have time to be alone together. I don't think she'll be too anxious to get back from town, not after the way I caught you two. She's probably terribly embarrassed."

"She is," Tommy agreed. "She was close to tears."

"We might as well get this cleared up now. I don't want you telling anyone -- especially your mother -- about what we've done today, and what we're about to do. Not anyone! Is that understood?"

"Yeah. I guess they wouldn't understand...."

"No, not like we do." In the back of her mind, Flossie was imagining her sister being eaten out by Tommy and herself. Maybe even Jenny!

"Can we do it now?" He thought it wise not to mention what he'd done with other women. A woman always wants to feel she's the first.

Flossie grinned. "I think it's about time we did!"

He knelt between her spread thighs. She told him what she wanted done to her. He leaned over, and Flossie reached around to take hold of his affair. He lay on top of her and moved forward. He felt his cock making contact with her glistening slit.

"That's it, Tommy . Stick it in and the rest will come naturally."

She guided him into her and let go of his enormous shaft.

She arched her back as he thrust forward, his dick sliding into her inch by inch.

"AHHH!" he exclaimed, feeling her velvety membranes sucking him into her hole.

"Christ, Tommy!" Flossie cried, clenching her teeth. He threw himself upon her. She spread her legs as far apart as they could go and took a deep breath. He pushed his hips forward, thrusting himself inside her to the balls. It took her breath away!

Neither of them spoke. They groaned and sobbed and panted. She wrapped her legs around his slim waist, pulling herself closer. He lay on top of her, light as a feather, his bulbous cock moving between her creamy thighs.

Flossie talked to him as if it was his first time.

"Now slid your penis in and out of me. But ride it high. That's how my clit gets stimulated. That's fucking. Just keep doing that. Nice and slow at first ... Take your time. All the way in, and slowly pull it out and then back in again. That drives a woman crazy!"

"I can feel your pussy muscles!" he informed her, and he wanted to shove his thumb up her hairy ass.

You're telling me, she thought, her tits flattening against his chest, pointed nipples digging into his warm flesh. She gripped his buttocks with both hands, forcing every inch of his cock inside her each time he thrust forward.

She knew he would feel big inside her, but Christ, not this big! She felt her vaginal muscles expanding to accommodate his monstrous limb. At first it was both painful and uncomfortable; she simply wasn't used to having something so thick and so long inside her. He was driving right up against her cervix!

But then the tingling sensation she had come to love since she first masturbated intensified, followed by an exhilarating pressure. She felt his cockhead reaming directly underneath her clit, catching it for a moment with the pronounced ridge, then stroking it lovingly with his entire shaft.

"I can feel your juice oozing over my balls!"

He was awkward at first, pulling entirely out of her more than once so they had to pause while she helped reinsert him, but surprisingly enough he adapted very quickly, seeming to know instinctively how quick or how slow to stroke her inner depths.

He even changed tempo. First utilizing slow but penetrating strokes, giving her the benefit of every thick inch of his cock, then quick, short jabs where he entered her only partially, but just enough to stimulate her swollen clitoris.

Flossie was in seventh heaven. She began humping at him, meeting him stroke for stroke. His sweating body rubbed against hers, making a slapping sound. Her cunt muscles embraced his cock each time it thrust into her, only reluctantly letting it go when he pulled out.

Tommy looked down and watched his dick disappear into her pussy, only to reappear for a short while before plunging between her thighs once again. It was the most thrilling thing he had ever seen!

They tried to prolong the act, but the end came too soon. He discharged copiously. He flooded her in his excitement, not being able to hold back.

She climaxed, arching her back and nearly throwing him off. She screamed in ecstasy, then let out a long, languid sigh of satisfaction. His aunt was insatiable. As if she hadn't been fucked in ages. He could make her come over and over again, and he found by pulling her nipples, she would come, and by sticking a finger up her ass, she would come. Massaging her scalp would make her come.

"Give it to me, baby. I'm coming again!"

Her body twitched spasmodically, as if she had two wet fingers stuck in an electrical outlet. Tommy had never seen anything like it. Their lips parted while she made a funny face and cried out when she came. He sucked on her nipples, hunched over her body while his ass reared up and slammed down, over and over again.

"Oh, yes ... ohhhhhhhhhh ... fuck!!!!!!!!"

The pleasure, for Flossie, seemed never-ending.

She couldn't lie still; she was thrashing on the bed, pushing her sensitive pea up against the gristle of his cock. She climaxed again, mewing in ecstasy, like an animal in heat.

Tommy held his cock inside her, not pulling out. Flo's cunt felt like a tight, wet, hot sponge. She tightened her hold around his waist, narrowing further her already narrow fuck passage.

She couldn't believe how good he was. He was a natural! She had come so many times it was making her dizzy!

"Keep on coming!" he gasped. He was dripping sweat, his face as red as a beet. He had a fierce look of determination in his eyes as his body had frozen into position.

"Just a few minutes longer," she pleaded. "I can feel another one coming. It's going to hit me like an express train!"

"Let me watch you come ... "

He never looked more adorable, his hair plastered by sweat to his forehead, his muscles tensed, his body supporting her needs. She hugged him to her, thanking God this was happening to them both.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he felt her shuddering under him. She threw her head back until the muscles in her neck were visible. Then he discharged, his body dissolved into hers.

When it was over he felt completely drained. He kept himself still hard inside Flossie 's oozing pussy, feeling her cunt throbbing.

She opened her eyes and gazed at him, amazed at his prowess.

He pulled out of her and lay by her side. She wasn't surprised to see that his cock was still stiff. It glistened with her juices. His piss slit oozed a few watery drops of cum.

"Did Jenny suck your cock?" Flossie suddenly asked.

"Uh, yeah, she did. And I licked her pussy."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah ..."

"Why don't you suck on me for a while. Give your dick a rest ..."

He opened her legs and was about to pry apart her puffy cunt lips when she said, "I have a better idea. Let's do a sixty-nine!"

"What's that?"

"Here, I'll show you." She told him what to do and they maneuvered themselves, lying on their sides.

He pressed his lips against her hairy slit, his nostrils flaring as they were assailed by her musky scent. A smile spread across Tommy's face. He knew he was going to feast on her hairy lips, and suck juices from her pink interior. He'd seen it in porn films and he knew he'd be better than those studs in porn. He pried her lips apart and went to work; digging with his tongue, using it like a shovel, lapping directly underneath her swollen clit.

Flossie tugged on the flap of skin just under the cleft of his mushroom dome with her teeth, making Tommy groan. Her middle finger slipped between his muscular ass cheeks to press against his rectal opening.

She didn't insert her finger, but pressed it against his asshole lightly, then rubbed it. She felt his balls tighten. She rolled her talented tongue around the wand of flesh, concentrating on the sensitive cock head.

He responded by whipping her turgid clit with the fleshy tip of his tongue, and she felt the tingle in her anus.

Tommy gave her clit one long lick and Flossie climaxed, her womb interior juicing and almost squirting. She pressed her muff forcefully against his face, her plump asscheeks tightening, as his tongue continued to titillate her swollen clit.

Her teeth grazed his cock shaft, making him tremble. He kept her pussy lips apart and pressed his lips against her fleshy labia. Nibbling on her clit drove her wild. She climaxed again, giving him urine and grool.

The bedsprings squealed in protest as they humped against one another, their bodies writhing passionately. Her bedroom seemed suffocating hot all of a sudden.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, he discharged again, his white stuff splashing against her teeth and gums, trickling down her throat. She sucked his spewing shaft like a madwoman, thrilled by the pleasure she was giving herself by dominating his cock.

Before he finished coming in her mouth, he wrapped his tongue around her clitoris and sucked hard, driving her into a long drawn out orgasm.

Tommy used his forearm to wipe the fluids off his face. Sitting up, his cock was semi-erect, still thick, but growing limp.

"It's getting late," she said. "We better get dressed. Jenny will be back soon. She should have been back already. She's probably out somewhere, sulking."

"She needs you more than ever now. Don't make her feel worse than she already does."

"You sound like a psychologist, Tommy. Did you pick that up on the streets?"

"We learn to look out for each other. You don't kick someone when they're down."

"I guess I'm jealous because she's got her whole life ahead of her. I'm forty two ..."

"Well, you're a hot-assed forty two!"

They both laughed but Flossie knew young people think they're going to live forever.

Chapter 5

Jenny had been back for a while, watching a cooking show on TV. Someday she'd have a kitchen like that. But then again, what she cooked only required a microwave oven.

"Did your mom have a talk with you?" Tommy had sat down beside her, and had not interrupted the chunky lady discussing the recipe. White women always seemed to be big, and Asian women slim and cute.

"Yes," Jenny replied. "She surprised me by apologizing . She said she didn't mean to break up our fun. Actually she didn't say 'fun' she said something else."

Tommy blushed. "Well, we were close to getting it on ..."

"I wanted to play with your prick more, though. You have a lovely dick there, cousin ..."

"Yeah. It's been huge for a long time, and sometimes it gets me into trouble!"

"How old were you when you had your first girlfriend?"

"Who cares? It's not important!"

"But you've had a lot of experience, right?"

"Well, yeah. I had to go through puberty and stuff ..."

"What's it like for a guy? How old were you when you first -- you know ..."

"Jerked off?"

"Yes."

"I don't remember. It was before I started smoking ..."

She laughed, imaging Tommy with a huge pecker, watching Sesame Street.

* * *

"Mom reminded me that we're cousins. I know mom pretty well and I'm sure she doesn't want to miss out on anything. She's not big on closing her door, so I watched her on the bed fingering her big pussy. God, I love her pussy. I hope I'll get one like hers when I'm older. Her outer labia spreads apart, and gets thick, and then the inner labia opens ..."

Tommy had his hand on his cock while Jenny was telling him all this.

"I don't know if she is aware I watch her, but I think she does it for me. She drags it out, getting close to coming, and then backs off. But when she backs off, I can see her juices dribbling out. She does it so I get a good look at her ass, and when she climaxes, her pucker goes in and out, like it's sucking on a dick. I know she wants your dick up her ass.

"When she comes, she comes hard. Not only from her moaning, but I can see her entire bottom, from her pussy to her asshole. It works together, both pulsing together. And being so hairy, my god. What a visual! I would love to take some videos of her frigging herself."

Tommy 's silence was genuine awe.

"I would really love to watch you do it to her. She gets nervous and fidgets and then becomes irritable. It's no fun being around her when she's horny like that. She squirms and I can almost smell her pussy, 'cause it's leaking.

She turned to Tommy. "Well? What do you think?"

"Ahhhh ... yeah."

Jenny gave him a big grin. "Let's do it!"

"Do what?"

"I'm going to seduce her. When she's asleep, I'm going to climb in bed with her. I'm going to play with her boobies, and finger her pussy. Just a little. She'll think she's having one of her pussy dreams ..."

"What do I do?"

"Nothing, until I give the signal ..."

Tommy looked disappointed.

"When she starts moaning, that means she should be wet!"

"Then I come in?"

"Not yet ... I want her to say 'don't stop'."

"Now do I come in?"

"Noooo ... When she starts humping and twisting, and I get the blanket off her ..."

"Now???"

"Jesus, Tommy, be patient ... we'll have all night!"

"OK for you to say. I'm getting blue balls listening to you!"

"Come here, Tommy. Let me take the pressure off ..."

Jenny pushed Tommy onto his back, and gripped his standard. She rolled his foreskin up and down his thick limb, then put her mouth over it. And while Jenny sucked on him, giving him temporary relief, he smiled at the thought of the three of them, in Flossie's king size bed ...


12